Trump walked into NK

Trump walked into NK.

youtube.com/watch?v=_cQF-2QilYI

30:00 timestamp for it.

Jurnos cuss each out out over getting in way of the photo op and misbehave. Ill give it to the NK press they were very professional.

Attached: Trump and kim.PNG (829x348, 513.96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yT2ZlZma2_M
electronicintifada.net/blogs/michael-f-brown/bob-dylans-embrace-israels-war-crimes
youtube.co/watch?v=ZO65XrLZAvU
imgflip.com/i/34mega
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why is there no instant thread about this on this imageboard?

I think cuckchan is getting faster than this board here.

Anyway, journalists once again proving they are more of a threat to world peace than Trump.

MAGA

While Demoshits are busy talking about "muh non-interventionism", Trump is handling REAL diplomacy

Suddenly I can realistically see a third term!

Attached: discord_app_1548310099988.png (367x428, 254.4K)

President Trump has done more in 2 years with North Korea than the previous Presidents in 60 years. It's beautiful. The Man just walked up to the most militarized border in the world and walks across it. His balls are forged from titanium.

In a better world, a movie can be made on this moment.

No matter what the brainlets here say(most of them are seething yids like thernobitch) there will be no war under President Trump and sanctions are the only way forward, russian bottom feeders may not like it but that's how it works.

Tucker in motherfucking Best Korea.

Attached: Tucker on the scene.png (2140x1128, 2.21M)

Didnt see it on half or full chan went to check reddit but ended up calling someone a retard then closed reddit without seeing a post about it.
Decided to promote my self from lurk to thread poster since the usual folk be slacken.

was tucker really there? Didn't notice that. pretty beast tho.

Well, this Zig Forums has lost energy for awhile now.

Even for HAPPENING news.

We must give the energy to 8/pol/.

Nigger was in Japan with Trump, now he flies to Korean with Trump.

Now he's international hottie now, closer to the Pres than his actual press.

deff see that being true even giving tucker a ride on one of the AF1's
Trump doesn't like the current press corps for logical reasons.

Fuckin Javanka is front and center in all this shit. Disgusting.

kushner looks uncomfortable as fuck.

not his plan.

Yeah Tucker was seen shuffling out of the last press conference between Kim jung un and Trump. That's a good thing. Tucker is anti war, pro America First. He's not perfect but we don't live in a perfect world

I noticed that too. He looked like his face was made out of greasy wax and Ivanka was looking shifty eyed and tense too.

Asians don't like jews and he knows that.

Tucker would be an epic press secretary.

Tucker wasn't the only one who was there.

Attached: 1561880277274.png (1270x676, 535.96K)

Trump press conference
youtube.com/watch?v=yT2ZlZma2_M

He can run for next press, I thought he's gonna be a zionist faggot but he's anti-Iran war too.

Disgusting jew face.

Is he a zionist?

Tucker is anti-Iran war, so what do you think?

no body is perfect but Trump is the best president we had in a long time.
Im only old enough to remember George W. Heard he was a good governor but It seemed he coasted while president then let others push him on the wars.

Dont like how left trump is but some of the left policies make him closer to libertarian then other republicans.

Dont like how much Trump is a Fudd when it comes to guns and then how girls are being pushed into infantry along with not stopping the PCafication of the military.

But hes tough without being bloodthirsty and is trying to mend relationships. A real leader even if you dont like his policies.

Well, Trump and the Christchurch shooter now have two things in common. They both went to N Korea and both were under surveillance of Five Eyes.

The energy might be low but the info is better here.

This. I am amazed at how the Left is now the party for war.

How would I clip this moment? Anyone know?

Tarrant is Trump's alter ego?

If you look at the ostensible anti war stance of American jews during the Vietnam war, it is all too evident now that what they were really protesting was America turning it's focus on SE Asia and the Pacific. The jews disapprove. They wanted the focus on the middle east at least since the Suez Crisis when Ike told the Rothschild run Brits and French to back off. Ike was lucky to get out of office with his life. If he'd stuck around for a third term it would have been him and not Kennedy that got his head blown off.

(((Bob Dylan))) was an early anti war leader in the 60's but he does love Israel.

electronicintifada.net/blogs/michael-f-brown/bob-dylans-embrace-israels-war-crimes

Controversially, musical genius Bob Dylan received the Nobel Prize for literature last week.

Even some critics who acknowledged his musical brilliance have argued that awarding a musician was a step that too dramatically expanded the definition of literature. What few dispute is that his music inspired millions in the midst of the anti-war and civil rights movements.

But there is also a less pleasant, less known side to the artist, particularly his views on Israel, Meir Kahane and the Jewish Defense League.

In 1983, in The New York Times, Stephen Holden described Dylan’s album Infidels as “a disturbing artistic semirecovery by a rock legend who seemed in recent years to have lost his ability to engage the Zeitgeist.”

Holden asserted that a “stomping, hollering rhetorical tone infuses the two most specifically political songs, ‘Neighborhood Bully,’ an outspoken defense of Israel, and ‘Union Sundown,’ a gospel-blues indictment of American labor unions.”

“The lyrics suggest an angry crackpot throwing wild punches and hoping that one or two will land,” Holden added.

With its opening lyrics parroting Israel’s own narrative of being the blameless, perpetual victim of Arab violence, “Neighborhood Bully” came just a year after Israel’s bloody invasion of Lebanon that would claim tens of thousands of lives:

Well, the neighborhood bully, he’s just one man
His enemies say he’s on their land
They got him outnumbered about a million to one
He got no place to escape to, no place to run
He’s the neighborhood bully

The invasion of Lebanon was a calamitous war, widely opposed even in Israel where it was likened to the US quagmire in Vietnam.

Yet Dylan sang these words exonerating Israel even after the world had witnessed the horrifying massacres of Palestinian refugees in the Sabra and Shatila refugee camps by an Israeli-allied militia during the occupation of Beirut.

Based AF.

Starting to wonder if North Korea is a real country, or just some CIA site and Kim is an actor. All theatre to amuse the goyim.

Well, NZ is a Mossad false flag.

That's a new one.

Typo.

Well you were right the first time, the NZ Mosque shooting was completely staged.

Nope, NZ Mosque shooting is real, and it's actually the jews who spam propaganda about how it's fake.

Paranoia is the strongest weapon used by Mossad.

Sure bud. Here's Trump with a familiar hand signal.

Attached: D-SurZyXoAA-4Dq.png-large.png (624x351, 380.1K)

Oh okay, I'm having flashback to those Tarrants where jews screech about mossad hand signals.

Nothing is real.

t. mossad

NK isn't Mossad, it's CIA.

Well CIA = Mossad = freemason = jews.

Hand signs are just pure coincidence goyim. Stop trying to notice things!

Attached: 25238849.jpg (595x389 168.12 KB, 45.2K)

Attached: HNWT6CKZBghWrbShG5rF4Rxdxje7aZhdcF5875kbQYfKBuLCVh7VZdjN9fRoSFj7v3nHZWNXsNfJvaB2TaDUmjSUFkCJWvxWFTygYv9UQmN3fgUGDY9TjJBYHGi.jpeg (183x275 67 KB, 8.68K)

Fresh OC webm

Attached: Trump enters N Korea.webm (640x360, 2.3M)

Thanks and saved.

This
confirmed by dubs

Wait when did Zig Forums become a Trump dickwank fest again
Has Zig Forums died so much that the Q fags managed to make this board even more zionist than Usual
I mean peace with NK is great as is Tucker actually managing to become one of the biggest peace advocates in the whole world but remember Trump is only doing this because 2020 is nearby and doesn't want to lose the election to Tulsi who after the dem debate looks in with a shot

NK is actually ABO

Having a good thread about Trump and reporting current news isn't actually having a Trump wankfest.
Tulsi admits on Fox news that her own party doesn't want her to win and she appreciates President Trump not going to war with Iran.

Tulsi is on Trump's side so don't cha worry about that.

you aight orange man

(((Neo-cons))) BTFO

Because halfchan is always faster on picking things up. If you aren't lurking half-chan during a happening or major event you are retarded.

Also, most people here except for the shills are sick of hearing about best goy Trump.

Mate Trump will go straight to war with Iran right after 2020, the only reason he didn't because he saw Tucker say "I'm bailing from you if you do this matey and I'm taking a significant voting core with me"

OK, I will wait for that then.

Uncircumcized Korea is stupid if they trust Trump. Did they learn nothing from the Clinton's false promises?

Well, the thing is I come here for the news.

You can't discuss shit on Zig Forums when half the thread discusses about how you are a jew/mossad shill.

youtube.co/watch?v=ZO65XrLZAvU
MADMAN
A
D
M
A
N

NK didn't work with Hillary, or did you mean Bill?

In the 90s, the Clinton administration promised them all kinds of shit, if they just didn't develop their own nuclear reactors. Uncircumcized Korea followed through with everything, but the ZOG provided absolutely nothing it claimed it would. It was later discovered they thought that Uncircumcized Korea would collapse before they had to deliver on their promises.
It's almost like the "two party" system is just an excuse to break any and all international agreements.

well, apparently, Norks trust Trump more than they trust Clinton.

With sound

Attached: GEOTUS.mp4 (720x480, 9.14M)

NK would have raped them both

Attached: yrotsih.png (401x417, 289.23K)

Years of getting fucked by lying us politicians similarly to what we American voters had to deal with he probably welcomed the sledge hammer to American politics known as Trump.

American politicains fuck every one who isnt donating to them. very few are not scum.

imgflip.com/i/34mega

Checked (((Haaretz.com))) and the (((Jerusalem post))).
They are only posting articles by Reuters.
I'm trying to figure out if (((they))) have any special interest in this meetup.
Basically, I'm trying to find the manipulative moves that (((they))) used to get these two to meet and how it benefits (((them))).
Since (((they))) did not post any media prior to the meetup, I am led to believe that they have no involvement in this — YET.
I'm wondering if Kushner has anything to do with this too.
If Kushner is involved, then jews.

Attached: I tread.jpg (500x519, 55.24K)

Look at Kushner face here>>13451549

He is not pleased of this development.

A thread died for this shit!

Oh get over it Hillary.

I don't see hillary in North Korea.

she is there in spirit

Yes. More movies. That's exactly what we fucking need.

Dear user send all complaints to [email protected].

Here we enjoy your posting and would like to continue your shitpost patronage.

Thank you!

Sincerely,

Faggot OP

I need a movie of this and less movies about nigger kikes.

A president documentary on Trump wouldn't be bad.

So much has happened during his presidency so far compared to Obama or Bush.

How about less movies in general.

OK.

fucking based

qanon and serialbrain2 are based and are telling us that trump has to do iran next while the west fucking burns and no one's in jail for treason and the government just keeps on hoaxing and frauding but i'm sure that's just because we're all impatient. I'm sure after Iran gets a central bank based god emporer Trump will finally have the testosterone to call out Barrys fake birth certificate or the fake shootings, or get around to telling the truth about anything, we just need to get more woke, it's not like everyone isn't already aware there's conspiracy theories about events like 911 and that all you'd have to do is confirm that yep, those theories weren't theories, just gotta get more woke

Yid please, Trump is not gonna go to war with NK, Syria and Iran.

You have been saying this since 2016 now.

fucking based bros, lets just wait and get more woke then Trump will have the balls

Can't expect much from a heeb/yangshill hiding among the Natsocs.

Symbolic as fuck.

Yeah, I'm sure making peace with NK is "woke".

that's what's cool about Trump, based AF bro

who needs real peace or real justice, just get on a plane and shake some guys hand, play some bagpipes and say some cryptic bullshit, pass a few notes around at funerals, have your own admin or military intelligence post utter rubbish on vietnamese knitting boards

fucking MAGA bros, based AF

Yeah, I'm sure what you are doing is "real peace" and "real justice", user, posting on a thai elephant riding board.

you just took me to school bro, sorry for not being woke enough for Trump to do his job yet

yes

Yeah, OK.

Didn't know making peace with NK, a country who directly supports Iran, is zionist.

Moshe, nobody is falling for it.

Yeah, I'm sure nobody is failing for your bullshit, Moishe.

Why is 4cuck here?

yeah isreal doesnt like NK, doesnt hate them like idreal hates Iran but its still there.

No zionist control of NK.

Not saying that NK is good, its still a pretty bad place. Doing better then Venezuela.

But honestly lets get along then they can do their own thing. We arent gonna stop communism in NK short of getting a bunch of people killed so let them play in the sand.

pfft as if controlled opposition is real, I mean it's not like Alex Jones took a dive on government propaganda events or paedophilla, he's the tip of the spear and Hannity got that undefeatable tick tock man the stable genius is totally fighting the deep state, since he got in he totally did heaps to protect the 1st and 2nd amendments and no one in the government lies their ass off anymore to pass bullshit legislation

fucking MAGA man Trump, based AF, are you gonna join space force bro ? So cool bro, what a based guy

OK Rabbi Shalomstein.

Trumpstein is there for votes. The War machine behind him is there purely for possible weakness/subversion. If I were Kim I would take this visit very suspiciously. One thing is very clear to me,

USA (representatives of) are not there to "get along" with NK.