User has been incapacitated

I’d like to point out something important:

user IS incapacitated when it comes to actually working towards important goals in a meaningful way.

Whenever there is a thread that tries to raise intelligent discussion, all the bashing of “certain” groups of people kills the discussion immediately. The bashing works as a powerful distraction from the actual topic of discussion. The phycological effect of it is that the bashers and the readers feel that they are achieving something with it. They feel united when they are venting the angsts with like minded people. In reality it just achieves two things:

1. It kills the original topic of discussion, making it impossible to develop its ideas further and mobilise any kind of concrete and meaningful actions based on it.

2. It keeps the discussion (or what’s left of it) tightly contained on this small website which no-one has ever heard of or will visit to see these discussions. Effectively censoring the topics/discussions from the rest of the world.

In other words, the actions of user on this very site are really effective self censorship methods.

The method of killing discussions by distraction has always been one of the main methods how ideological subversion and propaganda has been done throughout the history (check out Yuri Bezmenov for more information on this topic).

With all this in mind, I wouldn’t be surprised if some of the anons here are actually actively and knowingly trying to distract and kill meaningful discussions and meaningful mobilisations of the user.

So no bashing, no distractions and no digressing from the topic of this thread please! If you do any of those things, you are:

1. …most probably knowingly and actively working against the user and their goals.
OR
2. …not a very intelligent person since you don’t even understand that you are working against your own goals.

Here are two such threads as an example. Both started by me as a way to raise intelligent discussion about the topics so we could take meaningful active steps against them:

8ch.net/pol/res/13426416.html#13426422
8ch.net/pol/res/13130853.html#13131060

Attached: censorship2.jpg (1920x1428, 442.28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/20mPk82EyuhP/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Well, it's impossible to have discussions on Zig Forums where the fabric of established knowledge is deemed fake shit by jews/CIA/Mossad/masons.
Examples:
- 9/11 was false flag so the earth is flat, nukes aren't real, Brenton Tarrant is a jew shill, and so on and so on.

And you are a jew if you don't believe otherwise.

Zig Forums is drowned by schizo posting.

Brenton "Jew are ok if theyre in Israel" Tarrant.

Maybe it's time to create a new sub forum on this site, dedicated for staying on topic?

Brenton "So powerful that jews can't stop misquoting him" Tarrant.

Useless, same exact shills will come.

My advice, when you encounter schizo this like , report and filter.

Don't give it attention, that's what it needs to derail thread.

I wonder if is actually a bot…?

Maybe, but who cares? Filter it.

Done.

Fuck. Was too fast with filtering. Filtered out of the thread also :-/

filtered.

best I could do on short notice.

Attached: jewatthecenter.webm (956x718, 3.52M)

Filtering is the easiest option, but you could also start a board and link it in your current threads to avoid hitting post limits.

There's also these two options…

Attached: hide id 2.png (1920x1080 194.7 KB, 197.55K)

Brenton fucking Terrant is a god damned shill op. PERIOD!

Fuck off you traitor scum. I will take great pleasure in watching the urine trickle off your toes up until your last reflex.

Well this is disturbing. But might be legit, considering how retarded mudslimes are

What they can't control, they try to destroy, so I think a good part of the haters are shills.

That anons should hate public pro-white figures is not reasonable, so my guess is that they are a group of glowniggers or the JIDF. Morpheus is front for a collective, so to speak.

This is the derailing OP is talking about, and you are not a legit poster if you don't get the problem.

That shills should pop up and try to derail, is however what we should expect, if OP is correct.

Attached: glowing one.jpg (1280x720, 48.88K)

Kill yourself, you obvious fucking astroturfing invader.

Bioluminescent African Americans have infiltrated this thread too I see.
Friendly reminder that Zig Forums is a board of peace.

8ch is a honeypot plain and simple. The moderation of this place is laughable and while i agree with you Op i dont think creating a new board will be of any use.

The only suggestions i have to facilitate meaningful discussion are lurking two years, and getting actual anons familiar with shill/fed tactics to the point they are easy to identify and ignore. Both of these suggestion require anons to grasp those suggestions complement one another, lurking and observing made me feel confident in my ability to identify shills and also notice how easy it is to slide a thread when every newfag kneejerks a “jew slide thrade.” While ignoring the filth keeps the discission on track. Its not that calling out the jew/glownigger slide threads is bad, its when that action normalized on the board its easy for the jews themselves to then sperge every actual anons thread with the same call out discrediting or derailing the topic. Again, this is why lurking and observing are important.

A fairly simple way to counter the dangers of normalizing the “kys kike, slide harder faggit” is to provide a well thought out argument as to why a jews thread is a slide thread. The problem with devoting the time to craft an actual logic argument is you are teaching the vermin how to improve their tactics and their deception.

I believe Pol’s greatest strength is the ability to educate and spread truth, unfortunately the collective intelligence of this olace has shit the bed but there are still gems here, and those gems should be bumped to the top and obvious slides left to drown under their own idiocy. Of course that also requires good or any for that matter moderation, but that will not happen given that we are literally posting on a fed-hive-mind data mining opperation CoIntelPro site.

I want a peaceful return to moral values and a natural state of equilibrium within society and the planet at large. Anyone with an IQ over 80 can see we (black/white/brown/nigger) are all being manipulatred D\C style for the benifit of a certain group.

Good luck Op your heart is in the right place.

Imagine writing all of this, and then you just insert this foreign retard language in as if you were speaking fucking Chinese. Do you even try?

As such, I've noticed, that there are people, which are trying to achieve the following things:

1. Derail every discussion by demanding the maximum amount of antisemitism possible, while aggressively insulting people, for being not antisemitic enough. As far as I've noticed, they're doing this, until an interesting post is no longer to be seen on the mainpages. As soon as the main pages are flooded by their low-IQ-shit, they lose interest

2. Smear tor users, either because they're criminals commiting crimes, or because what they're saying is not criminal at all. Or something in between. Only pussies post anonymously, and so on. Same aggressive and insulting rhetorics, but in this case against people, which don't want to be visited by the feds.

I think, that I see a pattern here. They're trying to derail discussions by introducing hate and stupidity, and try to smear technical measures, that do protect you from your totalitarian government. Additionally I remember users posting stuff in the same style, but were trying to paint someone asking for some kind of help as law enforcement, trying to sway others into commiting crimes, even if there was nothing criminal involved. But regarding those persons I haven't checked their ID, so I can't say, whether they were the same people trying the rabid antisemitic shit. But it would fit the pattern.

So I would say, that we should consider, that people trying to maximize our antisemitism probably are not our friends, but our enemies, and not become those idiots, which are blaming everything wrong in the world on jews, and give in to blind rage. We should also support technical measures against government surveillance, because freedom from government repression is freedom. And we should help each other, and make sure, that nobody is smeared for helping someone.

It's kinda the fault of ourselves, if those shill-tactics work. They work, because we let them.

I'm rather skeptical about this. If discussion is not happening it's probably because there's none to be had. People who don't filter disruption shills likely are too stupid to say anything of use anyway.

who cares
main goal as i understand it is to destroy the old world
time for creation will not come soon
HAIL DESTRUCTION

Attached: .jpeg (320x180, 11.35K)

Let them do it. Save everyone the time to read their schizo shit.

Bump. Kill yourself for being illiterate.

What you call schizoposting are deliberate tactics used destroy any discussion happening here, mostly a combination of "agree & amplify", well poisoning, meme spouting and demands for for constant radicalisation.

You have to remember that this place is heavily frequented by JournoFa assholes like Michael Edison Hayden or Chapo Trap House types who shitpost and and try get the next user to lose his mind and march to the next synagoge to shoot Shlomo Shekelvitz (82 years old, retired lolyer) before getting overwhelmed and spending the rest of their lives in pound me in the ass federal prison.

Attached: anglin_capen_goldberg_web_trolls.jpg (1491x1600, 447.19K)

Thanks, though all these guys effort go to waste when I click the magic filter button.

It's really just sub-16 yr olds mimicking toxic behavior because that's what they think this board is about.

Speaking of which, I tried using tor through the pol .onion site and it says tor users are banned from posting. WTF?

👌

Back to plebbit with you, newfaggot

Point without evidence is to be discarded as such.

That sums up most schizo post.

did you miss the embed?

This isn't derailing anything, it is a matter of survival. Every single jew must be killed. People who would protect jews must be killed.

this user is on the side of the White species

Everyone has seen that video at some points?

Your point?

op cries about antisemitism despite the jews being at the center of the multikulti garbage as well as the usury that destroys nations, and you astroturf the subject with accusations of 'shill' or 'schizo post'

Because crying about jews do not solve the problem.

Thinking about how to deal with them is solving the problem.

Op wants the latter, not the former. Pointing out jews are bad in Zig Forums is preaching to the choir.

Meaning disinformation and the arms race of insults.

Speaking the truth and calling out the kikes, niggers, moslems and the rest is just what it is, faggot. Quit twisting words.

judging by:

you have misread the op.
op is a faggot who wants all criticism of pissreal to stop 'derailing' threads

Attached: 62325fbc203034c54185045cbbacabd3329b96bc1f9568c98c5eb793e2771518.png (1125x1111 315.94 KB, 226.19K)

Attached: this image ends jew threads.png (775x7566, 3.13M)

Uh yeah, you are derailing threads by preaching to the choir there.

People want plans, strategies, not another epic redpill infographic of jews = bad, everyone know it already.

sure reddit, lets talk.
given the knowledge that the kikes are occupying the government, and that the choices we are given will always be kosher, how do you propose to peacefully extract ourselves from the slavery of usury?

So now you want to talk about plans? I support violence revolution myself.

now thats a reasonable solution, but you will be called a glownigger for it by the actual shills

Why just Dems? Why not let the illegals run for both parties? Shit, let them start their own party. The Illegicrats.

Attached: Screenshot (12626).png (858x545, 229.38K)

Yeah, and who cares about shill? If you only can stick to topic like that instead of preaching to the choir.

So American these days! So diverse!!!

the only plan that will work is to raise the anger of out fellow kinsmen (assuming you're white)
you cannot solve a problem you do not identify, and to most normies, the kike shapeshifting works.
they think the 1% is rich White men. It is not.
they think jews are white. they are not
For me, the only solution is to point out the kikes, until the normies are as angry as I am. only then can the 4th reich begin.

Then stick to place where normalfags gather.

Dropping 8ch-made redpills right back at 8ch is counter-productive.

Too bad it still leads to a situation where you have to wade through a sea of shit to find a few pearls because every thread is filled with low IQ, low info memeposts.

Can't help it, they are paid shills and they have their shifts.

have you looked around here since t_d got shoaed?

you are using reddit spacing yourself, faggot

meant for

Zig Forums is a limited hangout.

so were the something awful forums way back, your point?

OP I kinda think you've missed the point. Directly carrying out operations on Zig Forums is a horrible experience and rarely works, it is quite possibly the hardest format for proper coordination. This comes with the territory. In my view, the true value of this place is in redpilling and changing the people who enter it, rather than direct action. Because of Zig Forums's influence, I now have a clear direction for my life and quantifiable long-term goals in the interests of supporting my people. Before Zig Forums I never quite had a cohesive worldview, there were always parts that didn't make sense and I couldn't really understand how the world fit together and why things were happening. Now I get it. I can now look at the world and honestly say I understand what is going on and who is doing it and why. I think the shills are misguided in working so hard to disrupt any attempts at organizing here, that they haven't seen that those ops are not even the real threat. The real threat is all those whites reading Zig Forums and quietly connecting the dots. Simply giving us a name and face for an enemy that must be defeated at all costs gives us something to quietly spend our lives working towards, and in the long term this will cause far more damage to the system than some irritating thorns of operations in their sides.

I haven't even mentioned the other utility of Zig Forums: the naturally occurring memetic output. This is the place where memes gestate without anyone realizing it, until suddenly they have leaked out of Zig Forums and everyone everywhere is using it. These are unplanned events that refuse to be contained, the products of a functional hivemind that somehow continues to work completely unhindered despite the best efforts of the parasites infesting it.

Attached: yuuri_ah.jpg (272x297, 14.86K)

The fourth image is probably fake. I still haven't found any trace of the original article.

Admit that you guys feel fucking retarded having to reply that your (((tarrant))) faggot is real even in the face of this video

I usually don’t filter or encourage people to filter. But I’m going to say it’s absolutely necessary in this thread.though you should still check the tactics or the filtered fuck kikes

Europe is multicultural now. You lost.

I've honestly seen a dip in quality really bad since the last couple of weeks.
Apart from the obvious namecalling replies that infuriate anyone who post proper arguments. I've seen some worse cases. People post with no proper sentence cases, awful reddit spaces and some even use lol and tbh which I think even 4chan hates. Some replies are just "this", something I see often in reddit.
Look at the replies here, some of them are pretty bad even for 4chan standards. I don't even understand where they're coming fron.
It's probably summer and I guess I'm just overacting as usual.

As far as I can see, posting via tor works fine. You can't post images, which sucks, but helps prevent CP posters, I think. I tend to post links to images, and kindly ask others to post them for me, if that's okay in their country. Mine is pretty totalitarian in that regard, which is why I'm using tor.

And you think, that behaving like a rabid idiot makes it more likely, that any jew gets killed? Just for the sake of argument: It requires some serious brainpower, to kill millions of people, and everyone with said amount of brainpower despises people who act like rabid dogs. If you achieve anything with your stupid behaviour, its, that you make it more likely for yourself, to end up in a well constructed gaschamber. Remember: People who are able to engineer gaschambers, don't like you. They despise your ilk.

There's a difference between pointing out (((jews))) as such, and becoming a raging rabid dog. As a matter of fact, the latter is detrimental towards the former. There are many people open to challenging arguments, but very few are open to idiocy by unanimously despised idiots. BTW, you unanimously despised idiots are making it hard for me, to point on-the-edge-normies towards your redpills, because they'll take into consideration, that they'll be grouped together with you idiots, if they accept the redpills, and that's objectively worse, than just accepting some unpopular hatefacts. Getting normal people to believe in hatefacts is the easy part. Being grouped together with your ilk is what repels them.

>be (((intellectual))) instead
>>>/reddit/

MUH OPTIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICS

kikes and the left continue to derail no matter that they're losing. The method is getting an alternate argument happening (Tarrant injected ITT is an example); the matter of the alternative is unimportant, as long as they can derail the topic that is important for them for no one to talk about.

It works for you, but those who don't filter get brainwashed into not considering the OP anyway.

This is partly true. Zig Forums was flooded with /b/ migrants years ago when tumblr took over /v/ and them the random boards,

You have to be browsing using the Zig Forums Tor .onion URI to post.

The derailing in every thread already does this.
O RLY
The thread was derailed here.

I accused Jim of outsourcing to India to provide traffic even before summer posts entered, but there has been an uptick of berniebro and antifa d&c recently so it might be that they are just naturally dumb mutts and spics.

Fuck optics.

Everyone despises mudslimes for being objectively inferior while acting as if they were the masterrace which knew all the truth. Ihatealljewssomuch-idiots act just like that. There's a difference between shitposting, which keeps all those mainstream shitheads out, and tainting everyone around you with your mudslime-like behaviour, which mainly targets everyone on your own side, who's not stupid.

Think about it like this: Saint Tarrant heroically killed more than 50 mudslimes for a reason. The reason is, that mudslimes behave in a certain manner.

The moral of the story goes as follows: Don't behave like a mudslime. Saint Tarrant surely wouldn't approve.

Innit great? I love having somewhere I can argue with shills around the globe.

this is from y2k /b/
mark of an oldfag
found your problem

the 'gas chambers' had wooden doors and windows, you're falling for kike fables again
NOT A SINGLE JEW DIED IN A GAS CHAMBER
yet

Tarrant was a Muslim, dude. He was working to generate a war narrative for his own people by false-flagging in the way that couldn’t possibly be false. It was religious human sacrifice with the sacrifier putting himself on the altar, too.

Your nose is showing.

I filter those who use that mason word.

He's a shill, user.

Any real discussion is on the dark web. You can find the onion addresses very easily if you look.

This is Zion to the Matrix. Machine City is elsewhere.

But kikes are highly susceptible to schizophrenia. Why would you filter anons calling them out?

judeo-christian
schisma/σχίσμα = heresy, dissidence

This has been a problem here since at least late 2016. The board has been unusable for that long.

It's not from here

It started long before then, but gg created the point of no return for /b/ and Zig Forums in 2014 when /v/ mods decided that sucking corporate cock was more important than their anons.

Start a thread on it, in stead of trying to derail by spamming it in unrelated threads?

You are not going to do that though, since the point is to derail and make Zig Forumsacks seem retarded to the lurkers.

Attached: GCHQ.jpeg (1214x960, 148.34K)

Attached: accelerationism sucks.png (1353x2339 194.94 KB, 147.7K)

Just keep dropping redpills anons and never capitulate
If newfag reading this then remember Lurk Moar Niggers

Attached: 1422063980232.png (600x450, 250.82K)

but but that's how you prove you're Real True Anonymous! And you have to work as hard as you can to destroy anybody who is trying to get out some form of the word because they're all pinkpilled cucks! And you have to destroy anybody who is fully on your side but has a username and a following because they're e-celebs and not real user!

< holy fuck were we destroyed by this bullshit

Attached: stampede_shill.png (1234x989, 200.41K)

Only if you give up and stop replying with redpills friend

Attached: anc.png (1480x4068, 984.25K)

It was kind of to be expected that the JIDF and Western glowniggers would try that. It was also to be expected that they would buy up or blackmail the moderators to make it a bannable offense to defend public pro-whites, and Kampfy did that.

Attached: when rats.jpg (560x572, 39.59K)

That image says so much so efficiently

Chaim we can un-lose pretty quickly when we feel like it. Or are you perhaps denying that the Germans can round up millions of people and put them in camps? Pretty sure that's a cardinal sin for your kind.

Well, no shit, user. I've caught them conspiring in the open on /b2/ threads to raid Zig Forums. If they're doing it there, they're doing it elsewhere. Since Zig Forums mods are ghey, the raids will continue. The only way through is to exodus somewhere where ghey mods are dropped from roofs or serverless chans where gheys cannot inject their poz.