Do You Love your Country?

This is a question for all Zig Forumsacks of all countries. We're essentially all nationalists of some stripe or another, but I am still sometimes taken aback when I sit down and really think about what my country, The United States of America, has created in its time. Some Eurobros give us guff about taking pride in European achievements, even though we came from Europe, which I can understand from a polity position but disagree on a ethnic position. In any case, what are you proud of for being associated with? I have historically taken for granted that a lot of the things I love wouldn't exist without my country, or perhaps exist in a far worse state or much later in history.

I love the Blues, Jazz, and Rock and Roll. I love powered manned air flight and want to be a pilot someday. I love that we've landed on a celestial body. I love that we tamed lightning itself and turned it into our workhorse. I love gattling weapons. I love nuclear weapons and power. I love the idea that the individual's ability to judiciously execute self-defense is an inalienable right, including from his government. I love that the free flow of information is considered sacred. I love that we managed to create a siloed governmental system married to a continent-spanning natural fortress of a country populated by a civilian body better armed than most foreign militaries that combines into an arrangement that is so resilient to attack that the only real threats we've faced are someone taking the whole planet with us (nuclear Armageddon) or mincingly slow century-long subversion, because we're just too tough to invade. Above all, I adore the massive digital network that we're using to exchange information at the speed of a click, and the massive developments of the underlying technology that went into it.

Balls-out patriotism thread, I guess. What do you love about your country, past or present? Don't respond to derailers and shills that want to make the thread about current problems. We've all got current problems that are trying to destroy everything good. Remember why we fight.

HAIL, COLUMBIA

Immortal patriots, rise once more,
Defend your rights, defend your shore!
Let no rude foe, with impious hand,
Let no rude foe, with impious hand,
Invade the shrine where sacred lies
Of toil and blood, the well-earned prize,
While off'ring peace, sincere and just,
In Heaven's we place a manly trust,
That truth and justice will prevail,
And every scheme of bondage fail.

Other urls found in this thread:

km.ru/science-tech/2016/07/13/fundamentalnaya-nauka-v-rossii/780443-dnk-genealogiya-stalina-stalin-okazals
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I love my nation.

It's hard to love what is dead. Until the original constitution of the founders is returned to its former glory, there is no country.

Not mutually exclusive!

Nationalism is the love of one's people.
Patriotism is the love of one's government.
Also, fuck your nigger music and jew weapons.

Attached: Screenshot (12629)_LI.jpg (832x378, 978.05K)

Not sending their best.

Tell it to Sean Hannity, fgt.

First explain to him how the first American patriots were about perforating their government and how that equates to loving the government.

Tell me about how any of that bears any resemblance to what we have now… and how a return to it wouldn't just end up the same way in another couple hundred years.

Of course.
СЛУЖУ СОВЕТСКОМУ СОЮЗУ

So you're who I explicitly warned about in the OP.

The real problem with American thought was always the emphasis on the individual. We've never been a nation, not even when over 90% of us were of European ancestry. We were still (((rugged individualists)))

you, sir, are and idiot

things suck because they were bound to suck
individualism is teh suck

Fuck no, death to this shithole.

Your nation is your genetic heritage. Your country is the place you live.
God creates nations; men create governments and countries.
Countries are just one more stepping stone in globalization and global governance because you might consider people born within your ‘country’ as citizens of your nation. This couldn’t be more untrue. Just because someone has a ZOG birth certificate will never mean that they are part of your nation. Mongrels will never be part of your nation either.

I can't remember the last time I saw blackpill shilling this desperate and transparent. Did Asses and Elbows finally figure out VPNs?

Stand up straight you fucks. Do you have anything to be proud or or any reason to think your people would be better of without parasites? Why? Could it be greatness that came before?

Stop lying to everyone, op.

The west is a shithole. You have announced it's US led. But regardless all of the west are shitholes, starting with the top being the most.

I love my nation as well. They are the only ones with a genetic incentive to ensure my survival and I theirs.
Mongrels have no genetic incentive to ensure anyone’s survival and they are potentially worse than niggers when it comes to ensuring the safety and continuance of a nation.

top meaning the top few.

we can list why, too. but the info is out there.

No arguments there. I consider countries, in the absence of intentional subversion or decadent carelessness, a natural outgrowth of a national identity. A codification of ethnic standards.

Countries are like the individual seasons of the TV series that is the Nation. That said, there's no reason to not have affection for one season over another, particularly the one you happen to occur in, or that does something you're a fan of. I can and do love both, in different ways.

Attached: Liberal_delusion_vs_reality.png (960x924, 1.41M)

I am conflicted on this but I remind myself of the whiskey rebellion and have to say that I care for my race but the US -not really.

it's a very outdated method to say everyone else is worse, so love what shithole we have. no thx. we know better and are smarter than you.

And we let them come. Hooray for us and our greatness.
Here's to the existence of debt slaves and a future for mongrel children.

It won’t last. This is the first year where there will not be enough food for people in the USA due to the flooding.

(((We.)))

blessed and articlepilled

op must think capitalism is a meritocracy, rather than a degeneate factory.

Yeah? How have (((you))) discouraged mass importation of assorted shitskins?

Seems to.
He is also a faggot.

I feel rootless. I was born in the US, but I have no love for this abomination of a nation that helped topple the Greater German Reich which sought to free the world of Jewish domination.

Pfft. Anybody here who says they love their culture is either unbigoted or a liar. Bigotry destroys countries - look at Africa! Tons of violently unresolvable ancient prejudices, shitty living conditions.

I am not a fan of this ‘episode’ but it has changed even in the time that I have been alive and most drastically in the past few years. There is no honest or moral man who feels affection for the abomination that is ‘governance’ and its deviant behaviors. This is worse than saying you have affection for a whore or a serial killer. Freedom and governance cannot coexist and I, personally am more interested in freedom than ‘’governace’’.

You aren't good, faggot. You lost decades ago.

Your root is with the people of your nation user. No one else will care for your future or your well being.

Africa has 65 IQ user. That isn’t a real comparison.

Nobody here is a bigot. Bigot means you've decided without knowing or caring to know; it's an accusation of arrogant ignorance.

In contrast, we know the numbers and have decided based on them.

I don't understand people who equate the sitting government with the whole of the polity and the civilization under it. "Country" is a composite entity of race, culture, law, land, and the suits that are supposed to keep it working together; the suits sitting behind old wooden tables can be removed, and it remains the same country in all the ways that matter.

You're like a jilted ex pounding on our car window and screaming that nobody will ever love us unless we accept you back, desperate and powerless, but needing existentially to be believed.
We drive off.

Homosexual confirmed.

Attached: 14b9a397dfa6927cb7f790199225f39be64ee01b7531eb174925ee68b2c49f7b.gif (607x609, 511.29K)

>pride in being part of the (((World Communist Empire)))
And it did.

Holy shit. I didn't think you could do anything else to be more stereotypically an unhinged woman. Tell me I can't get laid next, or say my dick is small, or tactically remind me that Brett has a six pack and I don't.

kek

Attached: download.jpeg (600x531, 33.34K)

I feel it is immoral to join myself to any ideology that is murderous or immoral user. The path to ‘nation’ is refusing ‘Mystery Babylon’ and the semitic mind games of ‘governance’ (what is good for me is not good for thee) and ideological goal post shifting to fit whatever agenda they desire. The working government is a moral abomination, not because it is worse than any other government, but rather, that government itself is a moral abomination. It is a ‘golem’ or giant that crushes humanity on its whim, be that its own people or foreigners.

Engels was white.

I'm going to put away my kneejerk response and flat out ask you what an ideal society would function like as according to your vision. What degree and style of organization is there?

The locals here are hilariously bigoted even by your standard. They scream lies and cannot hear truth. They reverse criticisms like a mirror, a habit which makes them incompetent. Many of the locals are totally enslaved, and too agonized to represent their own viewpoint, but the ones who lie and take up someone else’s POV are at least the wiser set.

If you’re willing to put realz over feels, invest in harm minimization and support the best available scientific evidence towards attaining a harmonious community of fucking human primates.

I would have preferred your knee jerk response as well. Do not filter your thoughts for me user. Your ideas will give me something to ponder.

Anyway, ideal government is emergent. Just like what that whackaloo race traitor MacAfee was exploring. We have the technology required to have emergent government, all of this window dressing of power is worthless. However, there is a caveat and there always is a caveat, this only works with an ETHNOGLOBE situation. So the dregs of humanity have to be culled to make way for a European only world. Otherwise we can just keep humping along with the semites on top because they are the most criminal and parasitic and thus suited to a criminal and parasitic environment of ‘government’.

You act like there are no white elites responsible for the system, nor parasitical. That is ignorant and your viewpoint is broken by it.

Parasitic behavior is the enemy user. It must be culled where ever it is found, in our people as well. Thus the poor, who are parasitic on the productive class must be culled, the rich who are parasitic on the productive class must be culled. Homosexuals who are parasitic on heterosexual productive class must be culled. Subhumans must be culled for they are dependent and parasitic on Europeans. Sexual deviants must be culled. Anyone not willing to work for their own survival CULLED! Basically ideally there will only be room for the DNA of the productive class on this planet. Everyone else is culled as the parasitic garbage they are.

I think you lost the plot, m8.

You can remove this part.

But Ukraine is a shithole

Not necessarily. We all are familiar with scum who have greated this situation for us.

In order to have a functional system you may not ‘’invite disfunction’’ into it and ‘’hope that it will survive’’. You two are inured in deviance and deviant ideologies that are not productive. Productivity is the only measure of success genetically. Everything else is a degradation of Life.

And Stalin was an Osset.

Attached: --.jpg (640x504, 97.55K)

Sure, but this is cartoonish to the point of reminding me that the feds are actively trying to false flag us as being the propaganda-useful monsters they need us to be.

I love the nation that has rightous laws and a rightous people as according to the Bible. Hence why I do not love my nation. But I like my nation and I want to see her improve.

Well you know people aren't machines, so they need to be happy to prosper in their productivity.

Attached: Screenshot (12631)_LI.jpg (1144x618, 816.34K)

Attached: Screenshot (12632).png (1180x583, 190.08K)

One of four parents? with a name that not all of them used, in a region that isn't 100% ethnic ossete. Not as strong as you are making it out to be if you are thinking of ethnicity.

People will be happy when no one is destroying them and parasitizing off them.

Bigotry against superior peoples.

centrists are becoming more unhinged everyday.
Yeah, it's called borders and mono homogeneous culture/ethnic groups

to

Are you religious?

DNA
km.ru/science-tech/2016/07/13/fundamentalnaya-nauka-v-rossii/780443-dnk-genealogiya-stalina-stalin-okazals

A lot of people could point out that religious activity isn't productive.

bro, one race

Attached: jkk.jpg (680x537, 60.33K)

"Harvard"
no signs of results

Attached: ac15f9b930592cbca7d0020f5e257cc6be903b861724f68d8ef914370160c0e11.jpg (357x309, 41.78K)

All hail "productive", comrade. the capitalists are shaking

Attached: sich.png (794x100, 14.19K)

SADID
Yes.

If you are asking, do I love my government? Then, no I do not
But a country is way more than that, it’s a culture, a spirit and a people. In that instance, yes, although more accurately I love what America use to represent. I have a DEEP respect for Thomas Jefferson and think he is one of the greatest minds of the modern era. Sam Adams was an excellent propagandist and great thinker as well. These men are worth emulating. The modern American man? Not so much.

What are you talking about "too tough to invade?" Have you been asleep for three decades? Because the one thing America could not survive was the enemy from within, destroying from a position of power, subverting from same. We've already undergone a full scale invasion and the American people stood and allowed it to happen because they we're told to, by the enemy. You have the right to posses weapons, you do not have the right to USE those weapons anymore. Think I'm lying, look real close. Everyday elderly people who have been attacked in their OWN HOMES while being burglarized have been charged with felonies for shooting the intruders. You think that's "freedom?" You think that's what the Founders meant to have happen? I don't think it is. I love what this country USED to be, but it's no more and hasn't been for a very long time.

I like how the Founding Fathers were all like "Freedom of speech, freedom of the press", because I'm pretty sure they never foresaw the press being bought out sons of bitches to be used against the US.

Everyone should love his own country & respect others. Shalom.

I love my people.

Attached: 210938123.jpg (236x239, 15.11K)

THIS! You stupid pol/acks had better start prepping like there is no tomorrow, if you have not already.
I predict that NEXT years crops will also be bad, worldwide. Then things will start to get sporty. Secure Water, Arms, Food, and anything else you cannot live without.
May God once again Bless Us.

Nice speech, but nostalgia is no longer winning.

Giving up your guns is the grand peak achievement of a cuck.

Just the fact that guns are banned in some states proves that the amendments no longer matter

This, fuck the social construct that is the 'Nation' I happen to occupy. I live in a collony, sure the natural environment is beautiful but I have no genuine ties to it. My loyalty is to my race, not my nation which the lowest of human resembling monkies can by citizenship into if they front the zog-credits.

I don't even know what my country or people are. America before the browning was a hodge podge of different Europeans and there was tension there as well. The people I'm genetically related to is the Anglos but I can't stroll into the Isles an act like I belong there. The English element of America is far gone, and even the unique budding American culture was destroyed by hollywood inserting their jewish faggotry and passing it off as "American".

You just inspired me to jump down, and do 30 pushups, user!
I'm shutting off my internet now, and going out to build a goat pen. I've been holding off. You just made me pull that trigger.
Think I'll organize my metal shop this evening too, and get to working on the bikes, truck, and bug-out jeep.
I'm going to go out to the desert range tomorrow, and zero in my newly finished 80%. It's been sitting there for nearly 3 weeks.
NO MORE FUCKING AROUND!
NOT A SINGLE MOMENT WASTED FROM HERE TILL THE STORM!

See you there, lads!

Attached: MyNinjas!.png (525x475, 249.73K)

God wants America dead for becoming the new Sodom, the modern Babylon who is whored out to the synagogue of Satan. You read the Bible and look upon how God punishes nations and their people who fail in their faith, law, and piety; by invading and flooding them with foreigners.

This country is over. Thanks, atheists.

Please stop.

I agree, they never forsaw that. They rightfully assumed that the press would be our watch dogs. But everything that they've done (the enemies) was made possible because they subverted the press FIRST. By the time we figured out that everything the press told us was lies, the Patriot act and and a whole lot of other shit was already shoved through our Congressional halls. It's bad.

Who says it's my country? I was just born here.

Attached: ZOG.jpg (349x370, 25.64K)

No but I love my countrymen and hope to build a new nation with them one day, perhaps even one that actually believes in it's own posterity.

Agreed. We can't say shit otherwise the Left life ruiners will say our objections are racist. They think being racist is illegal, but then again we know their view on what is considered illegal or not.

Thrash Metal, Baseball, the internet and cheap beer.

To me, America fucking rules because of these specific things.

I'm irreligious, but agree with that somewhat. The new testament was written to fix the mistakes made in the old one for a reason, and the old one was kept to remind modern civilization what happens when it's people stray from a noble path.
God is logos – not some invisible sky-dwelling strawman that leftists tear down in order to make their current degeneracy-of-choice appear acceptable.

USA has pumped out some epic thrash.

This perfectly highlights how pointless the modern nation is. It is a capitalist shopping mall pass. Your Nation is your race, there can be no question whether or not you belong to your race, besides being a parasite or a traitor. The boundary your race calls its country or nation in the modern sense of the word is inconsequential to the ultimate destiny of the race. Our land is that which we conquor, which we thereby become the occupier of and of course, the carful steward. Even if you live in a collony with a mix or the closely related Aryan tribes, you have the extra duty of putting behind old alligences to forge a new ethnicity. In fact all European nations must do this, put behind the tribal conflicts of the old world, now that we have the luxury of hindsight and to unite in the goal of an ethnoglobe.

I do not love my nation, that's a silly notion. I appreciate it and it's achievements however. At the same time it pains me to see how far we've become removed from our best possible cultural and intellectual habits, while the negative attributes were not addressed at all.

A nation that prided itself on its scientific and philosophical achievements, reduced to passive, willfully ignorant unquestioning lickspittles.

Double no, I'm a leafburger.

I want to love my country, but it's been run into the ground by generation after generation of lazy greedy cunts who don't or won't understand the value of compassion, hard work and community spirit