Take Away Control Of Media From Jews

The only reason the left is the prevailing opinion is because white men let jews take over the media.

If women have a non-comformist political opinion they risk being ostracized by their peers and so they have to conform. This is why they support the left.

Women nurture children so they can't be ostracized.

So the goal is for white men to push jews out of the media. To take away jewish control over the media. This can be done by inventing new media platforms and delegitimizing the mainstream media.

Or if there are ways of taking over the mainstream media, then that too.

The media determines the prevailing politics, the media is the mind of society. Women are women. Women do what women have always done. Jews are the problem.

Remove jews from power and women and white leftists will stop following jews.

White leftists are simply feminine men.

Attached: electric sky.png (640x960, 675.26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

scientificamerican.com/article/lab-grown-meat/
technologynetworks.com/cell-science/news/when-art-meets-science-and-food-coloring-bioprinting-prospers-318956
nih.gov/news-events/news-releases/nih-begins-first-human-trial-universal-influenza-vaccine-candidate
sciencedaily.com/releases/2019/05/190530141501.htm
m.imgur.com/a/yMvkcmf
inhabitat.com/poop-burger-japanese-researcher-creates-artificial-meat-from-human-feces/
linkedin.com/pulse/whow-owns-reuters-rachel-lakhi
luckinlove.com/rothmedia.htm
bitchute.com/video/DBl9RiGtHdLR/
twitter.com/partisangirl
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Some informative links about upcoming technology:
scientificamerican.com/article/lab-grown-meat/
technologynetworks.com/cell-science/news/when-art-meets-science-and-food-coloring-bioprinting-prospers-318956
nih.gov/news-events/news-releases/nih-begins-first-human-trial-universal-influenza-vaccine-candidate
sciencedaily.com/releases/2019/05/190530141501.htm (anti-malaria news)

I found this on NationStates :D

m.imgur.com/a/yMvkcmf

Attached: 358FFCA4-85F1-4CE6-892C-B254C02BE0AB.jpeg (500x576, 92.86K)

If the media was the mind of society, the Obama-era restrictions on sexual expression in media would have caused a backslide on sexual acceptance. Hm. They kinda did.

People who make decisions based on race are trash. “White” society didn’t achieve prosperity by being white, it achieved prosperity by cultivating a society smart enough to tell the truth.

Men nurture children, too. Children reared without nurturing male influences don’t grow up as healthy as children reared with nurturing male influences. Authoritarians abuse children and create an opaque, awful society in that and other ways.

The left is the side that prizes integrity. Their integrity slipped somewhat under the Big O, but if’s recovering as they recognize their errors. Conforming to the Africa-tier lies of the right leads to a completely worthless society that regresses horribly.

test

not in the last 40 years or so lol, now its "cut off the dick or you're a bigot, son"

If a "man" is feminine then (s)he's not exactly a man

You been living under a rock or something, you superlative retard?

A - "You know in the past they used to throw tumours away after cutting them out of people?"
B - "Wow what a waste, pass me another slice of lab-grown mechanically stretched genetically modified tumour"
A - "You know they used to throw away late-term abortions, even the ones at 8 months"
B - "Wow, what a waste, pass me a baby leg."
A - "You know they used to throw away amputated diseased, gangrenous limbs"
B - "Wow, what a waste, pass me another slice of my own penis"

A - "You know they used to flush poo down the toilet and let it go to waste in the ocean"
B - "Wow, pass me another shit-burger"
inhabitat.com/poop-burger-japanese-researcher-creates-artificial-meat-from-human-feces/

I’ve largely been living here, laughing at the obsessive lies of the pills dropped by people who are red-blue colorblind. You perfect genius humble people can’t see reality.

Haha, that’s what I’m talking about.

Just try to get a norme to even admit that Jewish power even exists.

Before we can get them to fight it, we first have to get them to see it.

Attached: they live00.gif (400x170, 6.18M)

The human attitude towards bio-waste is actually improving. It shouldn’t be done recklessly, but biomass can be reused… by throwing it away correctly. Farmers process animal remains and return them to the soil. We can do that with all kinds of biomass, including excess human tissues produced through industrial biofabrication, new medical interventions, and graft obsolescence. The very language is changing to accommodate these potentials.

Conformist liars on the right make up disgusting things because they’re too weak to stomach truth. So horrible is this world that those who prize the spirit of integrity and value the world as it really is have before them the potential to live forever.

I don't think it gets more jewish in the West than the "right", but this might just be semantics OP.

Probably one the most clear headed and results oriented OPs on the whole board and not a single response is on topic or productive.

I feel your pain OP. Just know that you make sense and you're not the only one that sees it.

The nice thing about taking back the media is it can be done by anons hiding their power level. A successful media org that doesn't pump out kike propaganda doesn't have to redpill even a little. It would be like providing a clean source of water to a village that's been drinking from a poisoned well for years. Your audience would immediately become healthier.

My intention is to do exactly this. To create a website to disseminate true news, helpful philosophy for whites and hidden truths within comedy to insert our message in the minds of normalfags in a manner that won't set off their cognitive dissonance. This will be propagated by my own video sharing platform where I control the content (Peertube) and not some kike company as well as a social media platform (Pleroma) where we can discuss ways to take back our world without being censored by hook nosed parasites.

Any ideas as to the best way to help me crowd fund it and secure ongoing financial support? I would like to find a PayPal alternative as well as an easy to use method for supporters / subscribers to send money via Bitcoin SV.

The ultimate goal is to tell stories with film and television, great stories with white heroes like Clint Eastwood and James Bond, so our people have an option instead of Hollywood degeneracy. So they eventually people will opt to stay at home and pay a small fee to see my films and television shows instead of blowing $20 a pop to go to the (((movies))).

But I'm more of a creative / visionary type and lack the technical knowledge to get these platforms off the ground. And unfortunately this place is both anonymous and shilled to the gills by jewish refuse.

In lieu of this thing going kinetic I strongly feel this is the way forward; to take the fight to the kikes where they live. They are much more afraid of ideas than anything else, how do I find the right team to get things turning when the internet is so thoroughly (((subverted)))?

Attached: logo-01.jpg (1000x1000, 37.89K)

and here is the moment where i realized OP is a retard

Do your research, fucking hell.
Reuters is the core of all MSM. MSM around western world copy and paste news from AP and Reuters. You tell me you will bring down Rothchilds themselves who owned Reuters since hundreds of years back. This fucking post is Honk honk if anything. Destroy rinse and repeat . Find new angles don't try to go after those who literally fucking owns this planet and almost all central banks atm. Either OP is a shill and those who praise him or actual morons.

Guess who bought Washington Post that's right Reuters.

linkedin.com/pulse/whow-owns-reuters-rachel-lakhi
luckinlove.com/rothmedia.htm

Good luck OP to tingle and circumvent Rothchilds MSM. Talk about glownig post.

Inventing new platforms. Guess who fucking owns literally all business sectors and got a hand in all new inventions. If your Social Platform becomes successful you will get RIP so fucking fast unless you cooperate with (((Them))) fucking dumbasses.

Then how do we take away that kind of control?

Anyone have any ideas?

Lets see here. Jesus tried. Romans tried. Hitler tried. Look what the peeps did in history and try a new angle and way. Even if you wold eradicate all genetics with Jews in them there is this thing called Satan and forces beyond which influence people and dark shit. It would just find a new host group eventually.

The way to take away that kind of control is for people to get to know the truth speaking to each other through social media 1on1 . People needs to want to be good hearted too otherwise the dark shit will just manifest itself thus which it has done in the Jews on earth.

Right now we seem to be milestones away from people wanting to be good hearted truly. Its not just about the jews. Jews are manifestation of our shit thoughts negative shit. Its easy to just blame others but yourself and your own thoughts.

No wonder humanity is in a shit dumpster. Unable to get out of its own sewer and seeing its own crap thoughts causing all the shit events. Short time to remove control from Jews and The satanic powers controlling this world. Ok then what. You think those satanic powers wont influence other people. Why do you think religions were created in first place. To keep those fucking satanic powers away. Thats why we had harmonic times when Europe was Christian and expelled the jews and we had morals. As soon as Christianity poofed and morals went astray hell broke loose.

Oh you say Vikings were so nice but they were not Christians. Yea right they were lowly farmers who fought savagely among themselves and were degenerates too.

I have plenty of ideas. bitchute.com/video/DBl9RiGtHdLR/
Although as I have noted 'we're fucked.' People have been trained to SHOUT DOWN anything and everything even before they know anything about it. If it is not of their indoctrination than they cannot have it per their training.
If someone happens to agree with a concept I present they simply fall silent. They will never actually support something that is not of their present indoctrination even as their present indoctrination actively fails them.
I truly believe the concepts presented in the system of Equalibrium will solve all of the problems we face now. Equalibrium takes away the access to individuals that is the core of the problems we face today. Various factions or break-away civilizations have access to each of us as individuals and through this access they take full advantage of us and expose us to their nefarious plots.
Equalibrium puts an end to access to individuals by bringing all survival functions in to a local level. The community then becomes solid and secure and no one may have free access to others for any reason.

The thing that blows my mind is that the so-called alternative media isn't anything other than a bunch of clowns like Tim Fool and Molymeme who just read MSM articles and de-spin them. TRS, Stormer, etc do this too. The only source that seems to even tries to find original info is FTN.

All the MSM needs to do to bury a story is to not cover it. No one is doing actual journalism which is mind blowingly easy.

Press releases in the days of the interwebs are retardedly easy to find. There are sites that companies post them to. You can also get content off government and court websites. Pretty much every bill and every court case are posted publicly for free.

The right wing needs to create parallel institutions that out compete subverted leftist ones. This isn't hard to do because the barrier to entry is so low. Any neet can follow the above steps and post it to a website or a jewtube channel. It just takes time and effort.

Don't be blackpilled that billionaire jews and zog are financing your competition to the tune of billions. Everyone is desperate for a non-cucked alternative.

Attached: Stephan Pool.jpg (474x401, 31.76K)

I've started several successful businesses. Here are some tips.

By a domain, a minimal godaddy hosting plan and a slap wordpress on it. Just fucking do it. Do it today. It's less than $100. Put content on it. Do it today. Put more content on tomorrow.
This shit snowballs. Once you have a website worry about making it look good. Once you have a habit of making daily content worry about improving it. Once you have content worry about how you'll get eyes on it. Just fucking do it.
Of course you have to be concerned with money and marketing but be more concerned with creating something that people are interested in. Having a demo or portfolio is the best way to get financed.
Make shit that's simple. Projects that can be completed. 5 minute videos or 500 word articles. Make a formula. Make a system. A business isn't art, it's repetition. Don't build your own platform, use jewtube and twitter, but back everything up on gab and bitchute.
Your first attempt will probably fail. Learn from it and do it right next time. You can't start your real attempt until you've finished failing. You can't finish failing until you've started and put your all into it. Why aren't you done failing yet faggot? Do it today. Just fucking do it.

Attached: 7rlS4Pgu.jpg (400x400, 41.5K)

Yep nationalize the news and pass campaign finance reform. We need to bring up CFR , it used to be discussed but not ANY MORE

Funny, anons calling the shit OP out get banned but the reddit bullshit is left to fester.

While I hate what you people stand for, I must admit you have the correct solution, but wrong tactic.

It is true that removing Jews from media is the primary solution.

But that can only be done with physical force.

Would need to identify all of their locations, raid, and remove. Would take 100 white men, if that, to spread out and coordinate.

I don't advocate this because violence is immoral, not to mention illegal, but that is what you evil racists would need to do it seems. Now fuck off.

If you wanted to accomplish anything by starting your own media content, you would need to focus on your target.

You would achieve far more by sending redpills to people in positions of influence.

It is the distribution that is lacking, not content, in far right circles.

Who cares if you get 40k views on your video if viewers are all people with no aspirations or skills or influence.

Jews know influence is the name of the game and it is why they seek to dominate the distribution targets of information.

Concrete example: you would be far better off harvesting email addresses of white professors, white artists and celebrities, white local politicians, white police chiefs and sheriffs, and sending them "redpill" images and videos routinely — you would see more results doing that, than you would see by uploading a video and hoping blindly to get a million views.

View count does not matter as much as who your target viewers are. Target people of influence, force their eyes open with information, and your cause will leap frog quickly.

This sounds like good advice. There are two things to concern yourselves with, though:

1) Bypassing spam filters which they will use to try to suppress your message, and

2) Obfuscating your identity, since they will try to suppress _you_ and by extension your message if they know who you are.

Taking media control away from jews is like taking their recipie for gifilte fish. Mass media is inherently kiked.

Vox popoli, vox dei.

Good post. Execute first, tinker and improve later. Action is messy but necessary to work toward a goal, and a grand vision can pigeonhole. Businesses and business networks are just tools and a means toward our ends so to speak.

Polite sage for off topic.

FTN?

Excellent advice, I'll suss this out.

Got my domains and am working on getting the WordPress site together, should be finished in a few weeks. Am looking for offshore hosting though, the kind of content I intend on posting needs to be outside the (((five eyes)))

Second time I've heard this, Roger that.

Couldn't agree more, if the service you're providing is worth it people will pay for it.

Agree with the first half, not the second half. I think whenever you are allowing a third party to control a part of your business you are setting yourself up for a situation where they can pull the rug out from under you at any time and you're fucked. You have to start somewhere though so I may as well get the content going on third party sites until I'm in a position to get my own up and running.

Thanks user, I needed to hear that.

Attached: 88_4.gif (500x500, 1.92M)

Whydidn'tIthinkofthat!
Let me just snap my fingers and make it so.
*snap*
Wow! The jews are now all removed from power. Victory is ours!

why cunt some bitch make a TORRENT based alt-social-media thingy?

A few texts and pics is lot less than multi-gig movie downloads, and back in the day that worked fine regarding bandwidth/storage.

IMO a NEW edgy hip Torrent peer to peer "non-corp" and "open source" and "distributed" etc service would quickly take all the profit from all the big boys (Facebook, Twitter, and even Google).

how do you kill advertisements?

Attached: NYTBlockedFinal shill china media.png (470x360 75.98 KB, 6.83M)

Destroy communication hubs

Oh shit it's moarpheus.

Please tell us your plan to take over mainstream media.

inb4 why not

And other ideas on how to attack the kike media?

It can't be done. Mossad will accident anybody who tries this. Look what they did to Trump. Preserving free speech is Trump's job, but the jews made a total bitch out him.

twitter.com/partisangirl

So much blood was drained from Trump's brain during Mueller's assraping and circumcision, he no longer has the slightest clue what the founding fathers fought for.

You don't broadcast your moves to your enemy, torpedo trash.