Lurker Appreciation Thread

Remember lads, for every one poster on this site, there are guaranteed four or more that have watched the thread without the word, quietly perusing and surveying how it unfolds. Every good orator knows that it’s not the opponent that is important to convert, but the neutral others that spectate from nearby. Every kike called out, every reliable source pulled, and every counterpoint made is another person into the ranks of the silent groups that sink too deep into the truth and cannot go back to their comfortable illusions. If you don’t feel as if this is important, then you lack the know-how to actually make a difference, let alone bring about the political dreams you aspire for. Make good discussions, build wonderful threads, rip apart the opposition, and there you will find and realize the silent participants of the room, those that will likely go back into the hum-drum of society and carry on quietly. If an event will be the spark, these people will be the fuse and the explosive material. So carry on, and post. And god-speed to the lurker.

Attached: EDF53467-E481-4C3D-92C9-90FC768A665C.jpeg (634x457, 176.59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/n/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I remember way back, hotwheels said it was about 10.
t. lurker

Attached: 1458336157478-0.png (651x558, 16.47K)

At this rate, there are likely more, now that I think about it. The amount of publicity these places receive is why the idea of “containment” will never work without running over that clear line that will compel at least one person to act about it. In minecraft.

Attached: CB55985B-9FE0-4571-AA4D-312CD4E8AB3E.jpeg (481x458, 71.59K)

Blessed be the lurkers, for theirs is the kingdom of redpills.

Attached: here forever skelly.JPG (1779x861, 163.94K)

so much this

One last bump for the night. And once more, god bless you silent watchers.

Being a lurker here is too hard. The skill to resist calling the people who deliberately try to degrade the quality of a discussion is really high.

I don't know if publicity is good anymore, sure it shows the truth and redpill some people but i'm sure there is a lot of shills that came because of that.

Underrated

I actually lurked for two years

A lot of lurkers I am sure do not post out of respect for the infinite well of knowledge and resources, in addition to the seriousness of the work done on this board.

Attached: redpilledpainter.jpg (500x532, 103.18K)

The spirit of Hitler himself redpilled me. I only came here to futher my knowledge.
But yeah, if God/your blood memory brings you to this board while you are still on the fence, your path is already written in stone!
Pic related is some useful information for when you stop just lurking.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (401x172, 17.76K)

yeah i lurked a long time before i ever said anything, have never made a thread. maybe someday? you can learn alot from these fag kike shills. there are a thousand points of light -lol here of good shit, it can be like really rich cheese cake or fudge in that too much will make you sick. *also READ THE TURNER DIARIES . happy 4th fags.

Attached: a9cbfc2dba2db838f8dcdd319f05481d3cd34f1eae595a628a38c26738516559.png (1000x764 10.42 KB, 209.51K)

I lurked for nearly 5 years before just starting to post a few months ago.
It's a shame this respect has waned, as well as being replaced by active fuckery.
It's still the last place on the internet holding space for Truth.

Ok, thank you.

Remember, dear lurkers, there is no going back.

This is true, a friend of mine and I are actually putting together a massive collection of data and info concerning all things Zig Forums and Zig Forums. Gonna work on disseminating out to all the kommandos and polacks we know. To any and all of my silent brothers looking in; you are not alone, do not despair. And thanks to OP for the appreciation

Attached: IMG_2791.jpg (3024x4032, 5M)

Just restore Murdercube

Bump for the lurkers to see this

Attached: 1392612681429.jpg (400x518, 73.91K)

Is the next Will Pierce lurking here right now, comparing his own observations and experiences with the ideas presented and the arguments made

This is a feel-good thread.
Feels good man.

Attached: f6c82290ec96ee50ee73dfd0d41b052cc0a236c68933aa92e3503dd0b56bd0fa (1).gif (496x500, 165.08K)

3rd actual post in all these years. Other times I was asking about moving to Europe since it's rather demoralizing on the southern front when your family has sold all their land. I test your arguments and theories on the normalfags I meet IRL and have shown a few traitors the light. Spics are quite receptive to the message, trying to convince them to go back and coup or something but they are scared shitless of real warfare. Since I'm more than likely never gonna post again I want to thank you all, my life was shit before but you showed me the light and helped me bring my family back together. I'm still struggling with some things but I plan on culling all my bad behaviour before i return to the ancient homelands.
Texas is lost btw; my families many generations here(and many other old families) were squandered by the Xs and Boomers. Don't throw more lives away for this tainted clay. Ave Nex Alea brothers, I love you all.

im a fulltime lurker and only 5 posts in a few years. i lurk because i find it hard to keep up with you lot and i feel like the people who talk most are really clever and understand shit far better than i do. I am definitely of the mind set that we are being bred out and over run. i just cant figure out the economics of shit like brexit, world trading etc. if i had the chance to meet one of you guys for one day it would be cool as fuck being taught the intricacies of the working world. what pisses me off the most is the fact that the world is run by illuminati jews, yet people think its worth it vote for dumb politicians.

Nah, I shitpost all the time.

I was able to find that myself without it just being handed to me.

Hello lurkers.
Lurk 2 moar yrs, plz.

Attached: 4577821af8c712536641217a9a3270789bb3bfe376026d6dc92359f02f6e577b.gif (308x214, 1.99M)

Hate speech disguised as conversation. "Just expressing myself" Hate Hate Hate. "Don't tread on me" Hate Hate Hate. "Don't judge me for saying what you are thinking snowflake" Hate Hate Hate. "Why do people call me a Nazi?" Hate. Hate. Hate.

the trump hate is not completely unjustified
but its clearly not organic either
there I said it

Than you're a fucking retard. If you lurked as long as you said you have, you'd realize the entire democratic establishment is a puppet show. The votes aren't counted, and the country has been run by the same people since the 2nd quarter of the last century. If you hate kikes, you hate whoever sits on their puppet presidency.

If anything, Trump support is the inorganic element here.

Contents beats label, user.
What has trump done?
Hes a non entity puffed up by media pearl clutching because they know you want to believe he is what they say.

This is basically the last site on the internet i use. facebook banned me on all accounts and i can't use captchas because i'm pretty sure google has me flagged as a hate agent or something so i can't use half chan or anything.

Hugs. I know the feel bro. Same here.

I post maybe 3 or 4 times a month. Not for a lack of experience, I've done this shit for years, but because I often don't have anything to add besides echoing the words of OP or another poster.
I do post more on other boards, but that's strictly for shitposting-related enjoyment.

I'll confirm that. When the Fukushima incident happened, I wasn't online at the time. Bought everything the Mainstream media printed out. Just a tragic accident. And I missed all the threads.
Couple months ago, some user posted some images about it, I reverse searched them for an archive, and started reading.
Those were some good quality threads. And like me, many others read them, poured over the research done by a rag-tag band of autists, and learned something truly macabre.
I'm not in favour of having people constantly praising each other, especially in an Anonymous imageboard, that would be fucking retarded.

But I'll take this thread as an opportunity to thank the work done by a lot of you. I've read stuff I would have never found otherwise.

Hello Zig Forums I recently discovered that Ron has given up on Zig Forums and they do not care who takes ownership anymore. Anyone here that wants to revive Zig Forums and submit a request to moderate it may do so, it can be an asset to Zig Forums and used to redpill people about Zionism.

>>>Zig Forums is now pretty much dead thanks to Jim removing it from the front page. Killcen and Johnny Neptune (two cringey boomers) were among the only ones left ranting all day with a few others but today its completely dead now, no one is posting a thing. Its Zig Forums's for the taking! Whether or not Jim will put it up Zig Forums headlines on the front page or not who knows at this point?

8ch.net/n/

Contact claim[at]8ch.net to claim 8ch.net/n/ and gas all the kikes.

I bet Zionists are heavily working as we speak to use feminists and pussy riot type characters affect Iran. They know they can't attack Iran so they will try to subvert and crush it from inside as much as they can.

Their hacking attempts with stuxvirus on Iran also showed how desperate Zionists are. They must use cyberattacks and feminists as agents to attack Iran.

We will not see anyone attack Iran through conventional means. Attacking a country through bombs and weapons is very in the past. Look at how zionists attacked and took over Europe now. They only had to fight Hitler and no one else resisted. Rest was subversion and infiltration in schools and media system. Rest Game over. They will try to do the same to Iran. But I'm sure they are frustrated since its not so easy with Iran Obviously.

Attached: faggitborn.png (400x262, 164.03K)

Every time.

Kill yourself jew.

Long time lurker, usually in book threads, general happenings, eco friendly/green, been here since near the beginning. == Zig Forumss always been the same. ==

Thank you.

t. Lurker

I have been here year and a half. I lurk mostly. I post very very rarely. I soak knowledge from books mostly.

To the lurkers.. the silent majority that all us shit posters hope to sway.

Please heed our memes and save our nation.

Attached: Isreal money pit.jpg (400x446, 57.89K)

I've been here for 5 years and have not made a thread. I don't post that much. It's been interesting to see the development of shilling tactics over the course of the time I've been here. But this thread should definitely go in /polmeta/, if that is still used. If it is not then there should be a similar resource.

Definitely. Most of my posts that I've made are probably in response to being baited

Shills are obvious and leave if you don't feed them. Stagnation is death when it comes to spreading redpills

Attached: d830520bf1a7d9c13f51e8944677dd1ac53a926b804c69268c194bc402fd9d13.gif (560x400, 237.58K)

Thatd work too, but sending out hard copies on portable HDD's seems like a more foolproof plan