Antifagotinis

found out antifa is in my area, how would someone go about finding them and doing what moshe does when he finds out the goyim know? Oh yeah im not going to "Leave it to the proper authorities" you fedposters

Attached: 20190612_133046.jpg (5312x2988 4.85 MB, 3.74M)

Get your priorities straight.

Jesus man yeah sure im going to use what little I have in my bank account to fly to tel aviv and give bibi a kick up the pants, kill a traitor before you kill am enemy

time to bring a black permanent marker around with you. all it takes is one line to fix that.

i got the council to do something useful for once and paint over it

Just tell the cops that you have found terrorist symbols.

Paint windmills of friendship over their symbols and wait for them to come back?

Subvert from within. Join and go to rallies and have over the top signs in order to get a response from the other side then dox all of them.

That is actually the wisest thing to do. Also, op will be able to suck more cocks

[email protected]
$30/hr or $1.5/PST
Y13$d3s9pgZ40bv8nD5k7==

Are you retarded?
Oh yeah, this is a white on white violence incitement thread, of course you are.
These are your kin, albeit they are janissaries of your enemy, it is all the more reason to focus on the true enemy; the kike.

they won't be swayed (((they))) have changed their mind completely. the only cure is a bullet

schizoposters ruined this board

How many dicks tonight mason? Don't let your wife see the cum on your collar now. It gets easier and easier to lie to her about your fraternal faggotry as the years go by, huh?

always kill enemies before traitors, my brainwashed by jews friend

nice try, rabbi

Paint or put right-wing stickers over their graffiti

antifas are the footsoldiers of Israel, you dumb gownigger!

Draw a swatsika with #MAGAwithDACA underneath

Lurk Zig Forums

Don't underestimate the pawn