ANTIFA planning to acid attack Free Speech Rally

archive.is/at9Bs

Antifags are now planning to mass acid attack moderate free speech supporters with muriatic acid using balloons and other delivery devices.
I know everyone always says this and it never happens, but I could actually see this igniting the Civil War. This crowd will already be extremely moderate (especially when compared to antifa), so attacking them is already bad. Just imagine the absolute fucking blowback once one of these retards blinds an innocent bystander or reporter; and you know they WILL do it because every time these faggots riot the only people they seem to really attack are people just walking by not even involved in the rally.

Attached: fuck these faggots.jpg (456x574, 71.27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VddfDsrVdcs
archive.is/at9Bs#selection-775.0-779.85
brooklynartscouncil.org/registry/28207
publicrecordsnow.com/people/Michael Fagan Kuhnmuench/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I actually admire their initiative and aversion to mercy.

I hope they do

I would too, but their cowardly tactics (masking themselves, running when someone actually fights back, attacking old people, etc…) make me despise them.
Plus there's also the whole being direct (((communist))) agents thing.

I'm kind of split on the issue.
On one hand, I want them to start the war so we can just get the purge over with already.
On the other, I don't want some poor people getting blinded for life just because the right didn't wake up sooner.

I bet these retarded niggers will just let acid get thrown on them and condemn the violence, calling for peace or some shit.

There will always be retards who are convinced that they need to push for peace and that voting a few more (((republicans))) into power will magically solve the problem.
I'm hoping this wakes up enough people who are ready to fight.

This falls within the well established legal definition of "True threat".
This falls within the well established requirements of enough to warrant preemptive self-defense.

sage for double post
I am not calling for any significant action or form of violence.
What I am calling for is following the law and defending oneself, which can legally be done before any acid attack may happen.
Just follow the law dumbfucks.

Oh shit did someone already post this story?

Same
That will kick shit up a little bit finally

No. I saged because I double posted.

Don't interfere. Let them attack, let them draw first blood. That should accelerate shit quite nicely.

Attached: honkler enter clown world.mp4 (640x360, 1.74M)

It's going to happen anyway, sacrifices must be made.

truly a clown world
I have lost all faith in repairing the US with Trump but I can not wait until the 2020 election.
The method in which it will be "stolen" will be glorious. Even better will be the bitch fight within the democratic party that may potentially lose it for them.

I have lost all faith in repairing the US with Trump

fixed

Yeah, it's essentially the haymaker square incident all over again. That's what got (((anarchists))) purged.

I fucking love the escalation of political violence in America. CIVIL WAR SOON.

Haymarket square affair

What's a good reactant with muriatic acid? Throw it at them.

Well yes. That goes too.

Attached: agreed.mp4 (720x480, 109.64K)

Good. Trump supporters deserve such attacks for supporting that Jew loving orange clown

Pantifa should step up their game, throwing acid is lame and gay. Get some actual anthrax.

The worst thing about him is that Trump never comes to back his own supporters. Many people have lost their jobs just to support the orange crybaby.

triple k mafia
get your guns
youtu.be/VddfDsrVdcs

Muriatic is just dilute hydrochloric acid commonly used as a cleaning agent. Works great on concrete. So it can easily be purchased at any hardware.

Throwing acid at people is nigger behaviour. Why disfigure someone for life? You could give them a slow and agonizing death, why cause unnecessary suffering when a quick one will do? On the other hand if they're disfigured but live, what have you done other than make their existence miserable? We are morally superior to them. We don't need to compromise our principles to win. Let their actions condemn them for all time, not ours.

Based on the name, I'm assuming it's a Proud Boys rally. Hopefully these faggots are there, and take the brunt of it.

Attached: U-U-UHURU (Proud Boys).mp4 (640x360, 8.6M)

Why doesn't somebody gun down these commie fuckers in the streets already? That would escalate violence better than anything else

Just like the other (((ISIS))) goons.
pic related

seriously gay shit, on the bright side they should be the ones we sacrifice to the antifa acid attacks

Attached: gay.gif (595x248, 4.48M)

ignore police, faggots, indoctrinated antifa whites, stay on target, jews.

Attached: glownigger protection.gif (405x280, 497.86K)

After you…

That's by design.

God bless antifa

Their nigger behavior is what is turning, even those on the Left, against them. Frankly, anons should be encouraging their behavior as it escalates the situation, and allows more drastic measures to be taken against them with public support behind them. If one of the faggots gets their brains smashed in by someone fighting back, vast majority aren't going to give a shit, and will only be encouraged to do the same. I hate saying it, but things have to get worse before they get better. The more people are exposed to their violence, the more empowered they become to fight back.

Fuck off, glownigger. Ignoring the foot soldiers only lets them cause more harm.

No one who matters is turning against them.

Sounds like German efficency to me..

We are in a terrible position for a purge to start. Far too many whites would die before we got organized. Good new is that even if antifa starts murdering dozens of people no DOTR type purge is likely to happen.

What the hell is wrong with you?

It's true you know it just makes more excitement in this boring boring world

Maybe not… Maybe they are part of the most combative bunch of whites and this fucking group was a honeypot created by (((Gavin))) to imobilize them.

Seriously, we can't have this mentality of "oh, the jews got him, so he deserves to die, this is eugenic". This is not really eugenic. We make society eugenic AFTER dealing with the kike!
The only thing that is happening is that the Jew is defeating us in detail with different traps for different neurotypes.

Gavin may not be jewish himself, but the man is a cuck and a tool!

Napalm. The answer is napalm.

Attached: ApocalypseNow.jpg (711x353, 14.97K)

Imagine thowing actual napalm on those fags. Imagine the media all over it…

Someone just needs to take one for the team and instead of doing a mosque or some synagogue goes to an antifa rally and mows as many of them down as he can get away with. Physically killing these people is the only terror capable of striking enough fear into them to make them sit down and shut up. If you wanted to be an OG spend 6-9 months infiltrating and researching before you go Rambo on them.

I think they're a useless distraction from targeting the kikes and actual people with power. They're just a bunch of useful idiots for the elite so proles can brawl in the streets like stateless savages with zero gains but I wouldn't mind if someone mowed them down.

Na someone needs to destroy major power grid water pipeline or do what this user is saying

Pour gasoline on the ground while a few antagonise pantifaggots into attacking make it look like a retreat so pantifaggots give chase then light them up.

Redpill me on who is behind antifa.

Attached: ( ( ( Catholic ) ) ) Legal Immigration Network .jpg (902x1934, 1.66M)

They're not people.

kek, that picture is worth a thousand shoahs

Chlorine works well.

got some special custom educational minecraft mods just for the occasion right here anons

Attached: napalm.jpg (1610x2169 366.85 KB, 680.81K)

nigga you gay

Do not ever post again. That shit does not belong here. Keep your violence out of my country.

You know why they are doing it, yes? All this is table setting explained here:

That post about how to make those adds into that opinion in that other thread and is their normal pattern. They are totall prepping by setting the table to blame "white supremacists" and Zig Forums.

You can tell it's fake, the people who come here naturally do not write or think like that.

I agree but the MSM will use it and that is why it was posted.

I know, cointelpro in the past did this, and making fake news articles. Look at their tactics, and Stasi tactics as well.

On topic for this thread and that chat log above. I know who they are saying it came from but do they have anything else other than that? That is good but why not give us the entire log as there is clearly cutting that went on. Makes this whole thing odd that this just randomly shows. Give us the rest.

Attached: glowing.png (174x237, 53.79K)

archive.is/at9Bs#selection-775.0-779.85
Interesting that they are allowed to have open Twitter and Instagram accounts. I guess that means they are Twitter and Instagram 'approved'.

According to ZeroKike it's t Fagan Kuhnmuench.

Confirmed it was this kike.

Attached: pound on your boy.png (800x513, 326.15K)

Michael Fagan Kuhnmuench

brooklynartscouncil.org/registry/28207

publicrecordsnow.com/people/Michael Fagan Kuhnmuench/

Come back an hour later, no updates. Guess we found our kike?

I don't think that means hat antifa thinks it does.

Attached: Proud Boys.gif (200x200, 496.66K)

SO Catholic…

Those fags know what it means.