Israeli Fascists Bombing Syria Again As Russia Deploys More S-300s

Hours after Israeli reports said Russian S-300 anti-air defense systems in Syria came online and were "operational," the Israeli military allegedly launched a major aerial attack on Syria in the middle of the night Sunday.

According to a breaking AFP report:

Syria said Israeli jets attacked several military sites near the capital Damascus and the central city of Homs early Monday, killing several people.

State news agency SANA said that Syrian air defense had intercepted several of the incoming missiles that were fired from Lebanese airspace.

Syria reported its aerial defense systems were active during the assault, which further caused damage to multiple civilian homes in the Damascus suburb of Sahnaya, according to SANA.

The major Syrian military airport at Mezzeh on the western edge of Damascus was also a reported target in the attack.

Video from #Damascus allegedly showing #Israel Air Force jets after striking targets pic.twitter.com/5u4YJek6z7

— Anna Ahronheim (@AAhronheim) June 30, 2019

Though total casualties are still unknown, one well-known journalist from Damascus, Danny Makki, is reporting at least 4 civilians killed — including a baby — and over 20 injured.

It is also as yet unknown if the S-300s were active during the air strikes, however, Israeli media reports suggested that newly installed S-300s at several sites as well as Iranian troop presence was a prime cause behind the Israeli action, despite the Israeli Defense Forces (IDF) neither confirming nor denying the strikes:

The reported strikes came just hours after an Israeli satellite imagery analysis company said Syria’s entire S-300 air defense system appeared to be operational, indicating a greater threat to Israel’s ability to conduct airstrikes against Iranian and pro-Iranian forces in the country.

Until now, only three of the country’s four surface-to-air missile launchers had been seen fully erected at the Masyaf base in northwestern Syria.

Israel has threatened to destroy the S-300 system if it is used against its fighter jets, regardless of the potential blowback from Russia.

zerohedge.com/news/2019-06-30/major-israeli-airstrikes-syria-just-s-300-missiles-were-reported-operational

Attached: Israeli Fascists Bombing Syria Again As Russia Deploys More S-300s.jpg (800x400, 20.58K)

don't they have a PM?

You don't belong here, nigger.

BUT THAT'S ANTISEMITISM

why not use kike slander against them?

Jesus Christ, stop playing missile defense, just shoot the kike jets out of the fucking sky already.

Also, OP
You need to stop drinking semen by the gallons.

fuck off syria
fuck off s-300
fuck off russia
fuck off kikes

no photo of dead baby on every single newspaper in the US and europe the next day and for the following 3 weeks.
That's odd.
It's almost like the propaganda only goes one way.

I guess the syrians aren't going to just shoot down israeli jets that are in lebanese airspace. And the israelis are too chickenshit to fly into Syria, so it's going to be limited potshots like this.

I say it again and again, the russian magic missiles don't fucking work.

This is Syrian's fate for trusting russian monkey models.

Attached: 1537370098507.png (1600x900, 231.93K)

Jews are murdering baby christians!

that's a big yawn from me

Pathetic

Attached: 1561379560376.jpg (657x578, 100.9K)

Black cock is more interesting i see, typical jew.

Apparently Russian air defense systems are total junk?
Or are they afraid of shooting down Israeli planes?

Israel stages fake bombings to present a false image of themselves. The jews want the world to think that they can do whatever they want. The jews need to stage fake bombings to play up the propaganda that they have the right to defend themselves. Otherwise, if the jews do not bomb their neighbors, then they do not have a need to defend themselves, therefore, they do not have a right to exist. If there was no enemy for the israeli jews, then they would not have the right to exist. But because the whole existance of the israeli jew is now based on the holocaust, they have to stage fake bombing campaigns, and stage fake missile attacks on themselves, in order to re-enforce their new religous dogmatic creed of holocaustianity.

Zionazis?

jews are the real nazis

What about those dead syrian children tho?

inb4 they crisis actor

8/pol/ is getting more and more nutty.

Sad to say but cuck/pol/ has a better coverage of this.

Even have goddamn jews ITT boasting about their relationship with russians. It's over.

-t totally not gay

Dear Kek, let it be Syria ad Russia bringing the rain.

Attached: wendette.png (544x840, 560.55K)

It's an accurate description. Fascist systems can hold elections, doesn't mean much, but if their leaders hold office for decades and all come from the same hierarchical system they're basically fascist. Not NatSoc, they're more civnat to remove distinctions from various diaspora groups i.e. Ashkenazi vs Sephardic. Their policies even amongst Jews is dysgenic, because they pay the most retarded inbred Torah thumpers to reproduce to displace the Palestinians.

China at this point is more NatSoc than Communist, despite the official label. You don't have to like their people to find policies you agree with.

not even going to spoonfeed
sage an report

Attached: mussolini eyes.jpg (880x495, 58.84K)

How many of those bombs hit Assad ADL-kun?

Lurk more, or better go to /fascist/ and lurk there for two years

Don't worry user most niggers here that call themelves fascists don't even know who Giovanni Gentile or Alfredo Rocco are and they think Fascism is a complete political management system when it is simply an enforcement system.

They have a lifetime leader, just like Turkey and Russia.

Just the ones they sold to Syria.

It's all so tiresome

Attached: c1282043b7a4a653dbaaea2fddc2282c303327182dff1b0abe0728b7ccf9385f.png (554x439, 132.5K)

Hello Bibi. This is not Trump fan club. Your bullshit doesn't work here.

Putin is trying to please both sides. Zionazis would call daddy Zognald if Russian equipment hurt precious chosen demons.

Fascism is a good thing for the white race. The weak, the degenerates and other undesirables must be killed.

You only speak for yourself, kike. You also show little awareness of your surroundings and political situations. If Trump was a ZOGbot as you kikes like to claim, he would have bombed the shit out of both Syria and Iran by now since they're all that stand between Israel and it's greater kike plan. We'd all be balls-deep in WWIII at this moment. Now fuck off back to your child slave pit.

Attached: visual-novel-2236-AD-smug-anime-girl.jpg (1024x668, 72.23K)

It didn't defend so good

So if Trump cucks he's Zognald, but if Putin cucks, he's based and redpilled.

Attached: img815750.jpg (1600x1000 13.28 KB, 122.38K)

That's a pretty big kipa. I wonder what the status is of the guys with the ten-gallon cowboy kipas. One of them seems to be teaching Jewtin something.

The founder of Israel was a communist.

Checked

Attached: iran0.png (901x800, 500.89K)

Drusd de blan

The sheer amount and volume of Zionists in this thread cause me to feel intense contempt and disgust for this board at this point.
I blame the mods for not cleaning this shot up.
I'm not even going to report them.
I'm just going to let this board disintegrate.
No more OC or thread creation by me.

*phoneposting.

That's what IDF wants. Don't give up the board to them. Fuck them and post redpills.

Attached: nazbols.png (571x599, 554.47K)

wow, still pushing that false flag, you realize no one believed that right?

This would happen naturally in an anarchy.

You mean this is happening
Circa 1985

Attached: 1985.PNG (1805x1007, 2M)

No, as usual, the PR representative jewish oligarchs put in place.

I guarantee the russians let the jews in.

This thread should have been prunned, anchored, and have zero replies. Purple user was right. Qushner mods get a bullet in the head.

Oy vey. Fascism is just a form of gov and since jewish one fits the definition - jews are fascists.

No it's not. A true fascist society doesn't need foreign aid shekels to prop it up.

Attached: 1488026177261.png (1000x706 983.53 KB, 84.29K)

I hope Israel overreaches in Syria, Russia defends Syria and the U.S. followed by China and Europe responds, kicking off WWIII. Let's get this show on the road. The U.S. will implode. Almost all its stuff is made in China, serviced through call centers in the Philippines and "repaired" by Mexicans.

nu/pol/.gif

Attached: Israeli Merman.JPG (1981x1460, 360.06K)

Attached: Breivik1.webm (854x480, 7.42M)

Attached: Breivik2.webm (854x480, 7.81M)

Attached: Breivik3.webm (854x480, 7.89M)

Attached: Breivik4.webm (854x480, 7.73M)

Brave kikes airstrike civilian areas after the Iranians left.

If you try to stop us bombing you then we'll bomb you.

haha okay, shlomo

Nor big-tech outsourced "industry" and "executives."

Well he did launch those tomahawks against Syria didn't he? And he canceled an attack against Iran in the last minute for some reason not so long ago.
Also you shouldn't call your own people kikes Mr. Shlomo, you're going to hurt your fellow coworkers feelings.
Yeah, except that seems to apply to yourself.

fucking kill yourself OP. sage

Another day, another series of strikes, another non-response from the people being bombed

can the world not just come together at this point and nuke israel together? I mean, we all know we're all being held hostage by the samson option and all the tech mossad agents have stolen from the rest of the world and thats the ONLY reason israel gets away with this shit… but god damn, track their nuclear subs (fuckers have to move at some point to restock), shoot them all down at the same time you launch nukes at israel from OUR subs in the area, THEN just send in ground troops to every base and nuclear silo in their shitstain of a nation and deal with them

Or, just use the best bunker buster missiles we have on them, fire them immediately after the nukes, like, dont even let the nukes hit before you launch the others, let them be basically wave 2 right behind it.

There, done, no more gun pointed at the head of the world. Yeah, we're kind fucked because of the nuclear fallout, or at least nearby nations are. But fuck it, before hand covertly send them meds to deal with any fallout harming citizens, and immediately after the nukes send gear and other chemicals and such to deal with treating water and food in the area to keep people healthy and those nations running.

Itll be expensive, and long, but god damn its better than letting the little wanna-be tyrants continue to dictate the course of the world. We HAVE the means to deal with them and deal with the aftermath, just do it already.