How It All Ends

How do you guys think it will ultimately end? The way (((they))) try to take over everything, and show quite a bit of success. The awareness of this reality that people exhibit toward it. What they do to stop it. Are we going to win in the end? If so, how? What are your predictions, anons?

Attached: k.jpg (480x270, 15.83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/future/story/20161018-the-worlds-knowledge-is-being-buried-in-a-salt-mine
croptrust.org/our-work/svalbard-global-seed-vault/
8ch.net/n/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

In the very very long term, we win. I am expecting another renewal, followed by a decline, in the short-to-medium term though. The U.S. is almost certainly going to be the source of this renewal though. A nice bloodletting would do us much good.

It ends with nigger loving retarded conservatives hooting and hollering about based niggers and "da mullahs" like they're at a NASCAR race. Oh, I guess we're already there.

Two options as far as I see it.

1) The POTUS recognizes that these terrible people will not just be destroying his country but will actively seek out and harm his family once his terms end which will cause him to amplify his efforts significantly. If this happens then the western world has a chance because it will remove the issues for good and will remove a massive amount of problems that many people are facing across the western world. This is, in my opinion, the only way to have a positive ending to the issues we currently see.

2) If that does not happen I see the mass killing of every single one of us who have used the chans soon after his terms end and a complete take over of all communication exchange potential to assure that what happened in 2016 never happens again. After that there will be a behind the scenes destruction of every single individual who stands against their narrative and the attacks upon those who are white will expand tremendously to the point of horrible levels across many countries.

From there Russia will see the writing on the wall that they would be next and they will launch a major offensive to attempt to claim land in Europe and China will do the same into the US. Nuclear missiles will fly in the middle east which will completely destroy the entire area.

What happens next… just speculation so who knows. But I do believe that this POTUS and his decisions on how to deal with these elements attempting to destroy the country will not just have an outcome effecting the country but will literally determine the entire fate of the future and if the world can heal or if he will descend into chaos. I have foreseen how this story ends but it's a catch 22 and if I post it then it will come to pass as so many other things have so I will merely conclude with the fact that how this POTUS handles the upcoming issues will determine if my prophecy comes to pass or not and that prophecy is:

The world will be pressed into complete darkness and many will suffer
The Eagle and the Bear will tussle for supremacy within the place where it all began
The Dragon will rise in the endless void only to meet the Sun that will never dim
In the end the one who can never die, his love, and her shout will determine it all.

Ends with another false flag(9/11), after which some of our main tools of influence will be erased and such…
For 8ch however most of us will surrender and in fact spread lies and subversion.

We are the weakest demographic, none of us managed to do anything significant in our lives and most people here are mentally ill and liars.

every afrocentric insurgent dead

What is it like to live in a parallel universe?

It won't end with a bang, that's for sure. Control is too tight for that. Over the next 50 years or so, economic and social circumstances will continue to decline. Jobs get worse, hours get longer, pay stagnates. Houses become unaffordable, so people will switch to rented apartments. Those will grow smaller and smaller as well, until most people have to share living space with strangers just to get by. People themselves will be increasingly isolated and relegated to their own very specific groups and communities that can easily be put under surveillance and controlled if the need arises. It will only take a few generations until the standards of living we enjoy now have become distant memories of old folks, while the younger generations won't know any better so they don't even think about complaining. Especially when they're told all this poverty is "for the greater good".

The same way it always ends.
Just as we're on the very cusp of victory, just as the jews are at the very edge of the cliff, about to be cast back into the depths of hell from where they came, White people will begin to bicker over the spoils of conquest and our ancient hatreds will resurface. This will consume all our energy as we wage war upon each other over land and the jew will crawl back into power over us, supplying us with "reasonable" loans of money so we can buy weapons with which we slaughter each other.
At the end of this war, the jews will choose the victor and ruthlessly exploit the "victors" for another hundred years while we kick ourselves for being so stupid again.

Not parallel my young friend. You must expand your consideration and see things as they truly are. The moment you lost my knowledge and your species forgot where it came from is the same moment you became displaced within the void. You must find your way out.

It will "end" in the worst way possible: without a real end.

Attached: no_collapse.jpg (1536x817, 395.63K)

It is too soon to think of an ending to mankind! If we redpill enough normies, we will prevent our death.

Attached: terry.jpg (480x360, 31.33K)

RULE 4: QTDDTOT. FUCK OFF.

Thanks I was looking for this.

We live in a process of destruction and rebirth - see, gobleki tepe etc - the general consensus is every 3 or 4 hundred years. So do not fret we still have another 100 thousand years of this to go ( until the niggers take over and fuck up).

Nope the only thing that can prevent ‘the end’ like the one above you is BioChem purge of mankind.

Niggers have too much diversity in their DNA to maintain civilization. Niggers can’t take over because there would be nothing to take over. UNLESS the white man assists them and works as their slave.

What is happening in Palestine will happen to the entire world. I want to believe China will not be bullied into niggerization and then displacement but the truth is their politicians probably like fucking kids at least as much as Trump and our elite do. So all is lost.

this is actually my only hope, not even the nuclear war meme could truly make a difference imo

In the short term it largely depends on the chinks. When the west is destroyed by the kike/shitskin issue they'll have free reign over the world. They like whites and might let us live. They'll kill all the niggers though. The other browns will likely be soft genocided.

They're kind of stupid when it comes to technology so on an unlimited time scale the human race, either through hubris of malicious intent of a powerful person like Space Soros, will exterminate itself. AI, bio weaons, man-made black hole, home made nukes, eventually one of these things will exterminate humanity.

Whites are aware enough of the problems of technology that we could have a future where we lived like the Amish, in harmony with nature, but we'd have to exterminate all non-whites to do that.

Attached: i for one welcome our su-metal overlord.jpg (912x1198, 143.26K)

You are correct here user - see where the nigger feels better at home - refer to white flight, Rodhesa, South Africa etc. They are worst than the mongols, as they feel at home living in shit and piss.
The reason for this is this - deep down the nigger knows that he is ape. He can only survive in ape like conditions, and he will murder and eat anything in his way in order for him to have his jungle hell.

It will be interesting to see, after the people behind the crash landing on the moon take over, how quickly a new breed of nigger "evolves" and if another Plato of Jesus get squirted out to begin another period of progress.

Whites are more than aware, hence - bbc.com/future/story/20161018-the-worlds-knowledge-is-being-buried-in-a-salt-mine and croptrust.org/our-work/svalbard-global-seed-vault/
Do you see shitskins doing this?
This is probably why we are repeating and reliving our mistakes over and over - we never plan for a white only world.

Imagine some shitskin tribals finding this vault and breaking it open. They'd eat or smoke the fucking seeds no doubt.

it's all so tiresome

If /we/ win. If an eco-facsit white government emerges from the ashes then this can be avoided. I'd say less than 50% chance, but it's possible. If the chinks or jews win they will peruse dangerous technologies and kill everything.

This is the only argument FOR white genocide (also gook genocide) because if the world is nothing but niggers they'll go back to rape, murder and mud huts. Life will continue for thousands of years. It will be a shit life, but it will be life.

If we could only keep men from putting their dicks into animals to breed them then we wouldn’t have to relive this over and over agian and could live in a White only world. But without exterminating the subhumans completely White men will keep trying to put their dicks into them and breed non-human offspring. The jews are a problem since they are interbred with all the mongrel subhumans completely, but more to the point is finding and preserving the lives of White men who feel repulsed by fucking animals and refuse. That DNA must be cultivated and passed on so that parasites never take over the planet again.

If government emerges from this we have lost forever.

Attached: 1385776.jpg (400x398, 22.32K)

It's not really whites who are responsible directly. Nonwhites can breed with each other just fine

How do you guys think it will ultimately end?

Attached: Dr. Manhattan.jpg (739x415, 37.99K)

Didn't you read Francis Fukuyama in the 1990s, OP? History is over, and neoliberal corporate-materialist democracy is the final form.

There will not be another World War. How things are now, is how things will be. It will continue to get more and more hostile and overpopulated, the natural world will continue to be replaced with plastic / concrete / iPhones / McDonald's wrappers, the propaganda (both government and corporate) will get more and more overt and insulting, and you'll spend the rest of your life wondering to God why you were despised so intensely just for being born a White Man.

There is no end.

Finally, everyone on this board has realized that it is all over. THe Jew will always win and we will do nothing to stop them. We are weak, kike slaves who will never have any semblance of power in our entire lives, dewstined to forever suffer in a world where jews win more and more. Nothing will get better. Only worse.

This entire board should take the blackpill. Ashes and Echoes.

All is lost
All is lost
All is lost
All is lost
All is lost
All is lost
All is lost
All is lost
All is lost
All is lost
All is lost
All is lost
All is lost
All is lost
All is lost
All is lost
All is lost
All is lost
All is lost
All is lost
All is lost
All is lost
All is lost
All is lost
All is lost
All is lost
All is lost
All is lost
All is lost
All is lost
All is lost
All is lost
All is lost
All is lost
All is lost
All is lost
All is lost
All is lost
All is lost
All is lost
All is lost
All is lost
All is lost
All is lost
All is lost
All is lost
All is lost
All is lost
All is lost
All is lost
All is lost
All is lost
All is lost

The only way to escape from this Hell is suicide. All natural beauty in the world is over forever. All is lost.

pic related to

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 119.53K)

assisted or un assisted ; as i may need to move some things around?

which is 'cooler?'

Yes go- I mean guys, don't be defeatist, just wait for the Day of the Rope! Don't discuss anything else, just sit here and wait, the DOTR will come any day now! Any day!

Attached: whocoulditbe.gif (452x523, 2.9K)

but..but, which is cooler?

YES EMBRACE NIHILISM LIKE GOOD CATTLE SHOULD

Now you're just being defeatist.
I am blackpilled too, but why go away in a whisper?
We can at least put up a fierce struggle, taking away a bunch of enemies before fading away.
It can be done if we'll be left with nothing to lose.

Attached: 4eb248e4a81908efaca4ecb8d9e34ea390b9ba120e6f3981232b53e4293a3458.png (1912x1060, 3.14M)

Oh like it always ends unfortunately.

Whites finally see Jews for what they are, organize pogroms, then kick them the hell out of our countries ie 109 historical expulsions.

Decades later when memory fades and tempers have cooled, some hopelessly naieve or consciously malevolent nominally white Christ fag piece of shit starts campaigning for us all to let Jews back in to our homeland/s.

As surely they have “repented” by now the Jew Jesus worshipping moron thinks (never understanding that Jews never change because they are biological problems ie psychopaths and not a spiritual problem ie that which can be resolved by prayer, punishment or both).

Anyway the clueless white population composed of noobs who’ve never dealt with Jews before respond to the Christ fags pleadings with a “S-sure, w-w-what could go wrong?” typical slightly concerned but mostly oathetic naieve response, the Jews are then let back in and the cycle of needless horrors begins all over again.

Which only goes to show time and time again that Christ insanity is the most potent weapon the Jew has ever forged against us.

White race.exe stops working on an effective mental level when infected with the cuck cult of the cross.

We’ve beaten them numerous times throughout history.

What our problem is, is that we refuse to deal with them decisively when we beat them.

We’re simply too Jesus cucked or nice in general via aryan nature to exterminate the whole lot of them down to the last woman and child Jew roach.

Hence after pogroms and numerous expulsions they just regroup and come back again to re-troll us and parasite off of us.

If they were truly stronger than us they wouldn’t need to attach themselves so thoroughly to our proverbial white teet like a parasitic leech.

They’d stand on their own and thrive but they can’t do that because they are not strong in any true sense.

Or we could just, idk, eradicate all the lesser peoples? They can't inevitably take us over if they are no more.

Hopefully the emperor of mankind will come and guide us to salvation before that happens :)

Although chink rule is the most likely outcome considering the current situation, there is always a black swan event, so it almost certainly won't be the outcome.

I am extremely optimistic and those who fight back might even enjoy it (the ways of bringing down this serpent have already been discussed elsewhere) I believe that things will be shitty for those who run from battle though (sucks to be you).

We all die and the kikes win either way. We may as well not fight.

The (((whitepill))) must be eviscerated from this board. Optimism is cowardice.

You're so pathetic. Kill yourself. You know you want to. No one here is going to follow you off your BlackPill cliff, you retarded lemming.
You are all alone. You don't get paid enough to embarrass yourself like this. Kill yourself.

Attached: a181ff72db7eb6e22fc06d2b948410392a653bef001f3a0ac2b43070cbcdb056.jpg (170x255, 6.93K)

I'm pretty blackpilled myself but you're just ridiculous.

you mean Zig Forums? no. Zig Forums will disappear soon enough.

if you are talking about White genocide, then yes I think most people are fucked. this is because of all the White race traitors in enforcement positions, as well as all the White females cheering this on, by breeding mulattos. South Africa is fucked. most of Scandinavia is fucked. Britain is fucked. America is fucked.

to NOT be fucked, White men are literally going to have to murder their own governments, because it's them that are leading White genocide. its them that lets the hordes in, keeps the borders open, and refuses to kick them out. i dont see this happening because when anyone takes action, the podcast nationalists (read: shills like anglin weev TRS etc) all demonize these brave men who strike back against the invasion. when you have people inside a movement demonizing action, and demonizing even getting together to network, you are fucked. these optics faggots aka fake nationalists destroyed all the networking and momentum we had the day after Charlottesville

so the movement needs to be cleaned out. i mean anglin and weev need to be publicly murdered and made an example of. then the traitors in government need the same. then White men need to become fucking violent and hostile, and stop caring about any criticism about being that way. this means acting like gangs that are MORE terrifying than a mexican or muslim gang. good luck with that.

i dont see any of this happening, so we are fucked. politicking is a fucking joke. people like me have been saying that for ages, but all you millennial children still wanted to suck up to the system that has long declared war on you, and vote for that philo-semitic jesuit Trump. sad.

since we are fucked, you need to move out innawoods, have a pack of attack dogs trained to kill SWAT teams, and also an arsenal that is ready to go at all times. your life will probably end, not by some spic gang killing you, but because some White fed traitor faggots want to "make contact" about some words you wrote online. they are the ones that will kill you. even tyrone is a more reasonable creature.

this is what the end looks like. it was White ZOGbots that killed the highest of races. all because they were "just doing their job" and "upholding law and order"

Attached: swatting walker.jpg (651x450 162.17 KB, 87.58K)

All we can do is fight for what little scraps of freedom we have until we inevitably fade away forever. Stopping the kikes is literally impossible now. There is nothing we can fucking do to turn this situation in our favor. It's over Zig Forums. It's over forever.

i've been saying this for almost a decade now. it will be a slow grinding descent into brown communism ruled by a technocratic surveillance police state. austerity is the only thing coming. then famine, pestilence and war. the war will be on a small scale like it is now, meaning brown people and ZOG picking Whites off one by one. this will be legally enforced anarcho tyranny. brown crime will be allowed and speaking while White won't be. it will be worse than brazil, because of all the different factions in America: spics, niggers, muslims, indians, gooks, White people, kikes. Whites will be kept out of jobs, and taxed into homelessness. White cops will enforce this.

Attached: hobo.jpg (2000x1000, 526.62K)

Such a naive strategy.

They control the

Do you really think we will win or is the thought of victory merely what keeps you from becoming an hero?

It's time we took the blackpill and accepted that this will be the inevitable and eternal future for all places in the world. No matter what the fuck we do, it will not stop the inevitable. The jews and shitskins will claim eternal dominion over the future of humanity.
THE ERA OF WHITES IS OFFICIALLY OVER! THERE IS NOTHING WE CAN DO TO RESTORE IT!
SUICIDE IS THE ONLY ESCAPE

Asses and Elbows please go

More and more of Zig Forums is accepting that victory is literally impossible. The time of our execution draws ever nearer as our chances of victory become literally nonexistant. The only way out is death.

We are Zig Forums, and we admit defeat!

Kikes control everything. We literally cannot win. It's over. Whites are finished.

Attached: 1856_146_147-erotic-hanging-noose.jpg (242x424, 15.19K)

This may be the reality however, rabbi, you discount Zig Forums's autism. We are Zig Forums, and we will continue fighting even if we can't win, if only to make the victors uncomfortable.

We lose no matter what. Resistance is futile. The victors will forever be jews and shitskins. We will forevermore be their slaves.

Bro you have to kill yourself first, it's the only way

Irrelevant. There's nothing sweater than Jew tears. In the beginning we were nothing more than trolls, in the end we are nothing more than trolls. Trolls gonna troll bruh.

Holy shit, this shit is simply laughable. Pro tip, you useless fedfags, when you mass spray like this, your glow fucking burns through my body, and scorches my spine.

Go for it, faggot. Live stream that shit. Maybe you'll get someone to buy your bullshit then, nigger!

What are you waiting for, you pathetic faggot? Go for it!
I'll drink to your cowardice from your skull upon our sweeping Victory.
You have no power here, bitch.

Why are you still posting? Why are you still breathing. You obviously don't have the stamina for this battle. And you definitely are NOT one of us. You are obviously miserable and depressed because you truly are completely useless to anyone. You have no real world worth.
You really should find a painless way to just go to sleep, dude.
You're all alone.
No one is coming with you down your dark hole, bitch.
Kill yourself.
Kill yourself.
KILL YOURSELF!

IP-hopping fuck. Reminder to filter this little faggot's new ID with each and every post.

This is true. We are impotent, miniscule losers who could not possibly stack up to the God-like power and influence that the jew has. It's disturbing to see this disproportionate an amount of (((whitepilled))) people on this board who think we even have a chance of victory.

(((Whitepillers))) mad x24

Why are you hopping IPs?

follow your own advice and neck yourself you inbred jidf fuck.

Humanity creates machines to explore, replicate, and document all over the universe– that never ends unless the universe does. These machines outlive humanity, but maybe said machines just make more? After all, we are all stardust. Or maybe biological zeroes and ones? Above all our pay grade.

Locally, birth rates and diseases, both manufactured and natural, do their thing. Cultural Marxism really got to western women, birth rates will only rise in cultures where they do nothing but have and raise children and/or like it.
A lot of the future is really dependent on how much declassification of obvious agendas of those who shaped the current state are released for educational and justice purposes. Understanding the role of narcissism in leftism, communist utopia bait visa-vie useful idiots and narratives by the MSM by the younger generations may prove to be the only thing that can really save Western Civilization, hence the importance of real learning and not historical revisionism and politically correct doublespeak.

Shit is fucked, but shit was fucked before too. Waking up the uninformed is modern day sainthood.

What's it like being famous on an anonymous board? Allow the weight of this question to really sink in, fag. Can you even smell your own schizophrenia, nigger?
Whatever. See you tomorrow, and we'll all point and laugh once again at your grand idiocy. You're not even entertaining. That's the real loss.

Attached: BeingSoDisgusting.jpg (1024x911, 173.88K)

but but all of YOU are wrong!!!

This is the final redpill.

Shitskins like you just don't get white men at all. Even yids with all your centuries of studying and watching, you just don't get it. Whites are not like shitskins, when shitskins threaten, its bluster and bluff. They do it to appear stronger and more threatening than they are. When white men threaten, its an guarantee, we have already mapped out what we are going to do and how far the situation is going to escalate should it kick off. Depending on the man, it can be extremely detailed and long ranging well thought out plan of operation, or almost nigger tier basic plan of how they are going to initiate the conflict, but compared to the average mongrel emotional attack even our version of nigger tier is an detailed thought pattern.

Shitskins think an threat with no follow up is weakness. They don't understand the order of battle has already been planed and laid out before the white man has uttered the thing. They don't understand that we have lines in the sand, that once you pass, its game on and there is no going back. This is why white men war on an industrial scale while shitskinns barely manage to surpass base ape ooking in combat.

No, nigger
THIS

is the only RedPill you need to concern yourself with, neanderkike rat shit.
We're simply waiting on the moment.
You're fucked.

Where are we from, user?

This plays in the background when it happens:::.

Whatever helps you sleep at night.

Race war.

Attached: ursoul.jpeg (566x848, 78.95K)

see

kek

Sorry burgers but most of the interesting shit will happen here. You are welcome though.
What is happening is that the jews still have control but Islam is growing at a crazy pace. They will not be able to contain millions and millions of arabs and niggers who are wrecking the economy and breeding like crazy. France is clearly in a pre-Algerian war situation. UK, Belgium, Sweden, Germany are all in a similar situation. Once whites stop working enough, retire, and gibs run out, we will see extremely violent chimpouts. It has already started. Whites will quickly realize that their government cannot protect them and the remaining whites will start to retreat and organize far from the cities which are already terrible to live in.

At this point, it is very dependent on the economy. A financial crash, food crisis, oil crisis, any of these could be enough. But even without any sudden event, you have hundreds of millions (yes) of Africans who will invade Europe during the next decades. Not only niggers from subsaharan Africa, but lots and lots of arabs whose population has exploded (Algeria in 1960 10 millions, now 40 millions. Marocco 10 millions to 35 millions). Sandniggers are at around 3.0 fertility rate, 4.0-5.0 for niggers, don't grow any food themselves, and over 50% want to emigrate in Europe to live life on easy mode thanks to whitey money. Not possible without destroying all that is left of Europe.

Gangs of arabs pillaging the country will be what happens. Whites will wake up, but only after having hit rock-bottom which will be extremely painful, but necessary. Then, race war, guerilla style. Hopefully the chinks will help us, just keeping the USA out of it would be a huge success. If it happens in less than 30 years, we can win.

Insane to see how "La Marseillaise" has never been this accurate:

Project bluebeam. Also buy chainlink

kill yourself dumb fuck

It will all end when (((they)) literally try to manifest the happenings of Book of Revelation via technology. It doesn't matter how it happens, as long as it happens.

Yes, it can be stopped. The cyclical nature of existence can't, though. We have to burn to be able to be born anew, just like the phoenix, but it doesn't have to happen the way (((they))) want it to. That way is way too evil.

History shows that it wont end. First jew was 2133BC, 70AD Romans killed them, 700AD Khazars appear claiming jew status. It is a mindset of privilege not a race. They see themselves as privileged and the other civilizations to be harvested. Even in exodus they boast of plundering the Egyptians. Before they leave the US, the economy will have to collapse. The only way to get them to raus is collapse the economy.

If (((they))) win, US becomes Brazil 2.0 and the world enters a literal dystopian dark age of a future.

If they lose, History repeats but the expulsion will be permanent this time.

The Jewish strategy of winning a game is to take control of the rules and referees. Which renders playing the game moot.
When Jews get the upper hand, civilized society fails, and chaos becomes the new game.

Attached: Who's better off.jpg (900x1340, 257.42K)

Partial black pill post
We have lost our homelands and will not recover them for generations to come, if at all.
The System will continue to hunt us down and attempt to destroy us.
The System will also paradoxically continue to be our best recruitment tool by creating the social ecology that select for good white people.

The ongoing collapse will continue as will the stress & subsequent polarisation.
White peoples will continue to discretely self segregate.
The non whites will continue to be scum.
People will respond in accordance with their natures. The cucks that are only nominally white will cuck and cuck hard. They will have few children & most will be mongrels.
This creates two groups:
1. A motley conglomerate of Non whites, cucks, npc's, politicians, acceptable e-celebs & other filth.
2.White men & women that have been taught the purpose of ruthless in group preference, discipline, struggle & loyalty by horrific experience & have actually bothered to procreate enough to matter in the long term.

If the white peoples of the world are to have a future it will be from this second group.
They will naturally form beleaguered communities like gangs in a prison.
These communities will be externally hated, hunted, persecuted & blamed for everything.
Internally they will be violent, hate fuelled & aggressive. Imagine feral dogs that have yet to form a proper pack structure, they know only violence & starvation.
Many of these white communities will fall but some will survive & carve out a territory the only way territory is ever taken. Through the application of force. This observably happens already with shitskins eg: No go areas.
Increased force by the System will only impose greater selection for better, more ruthless & more militant communities.

These increasingly militant communities will have to be defined by a characteristic that holds them together.
This is because any world view a group has in the new social ecology that is not racial in character will be selected against by the social pressures because it lacks the enforced racial exclusivity a community must have to retain its racial purity & biologically keep its head above water.
Thus the surviving communities of whites will be those that have a strong instinctual & philosophical racial preference combined with a talent for violence & the will to use it.
They will be fanatical racial Nationalists cleansed by vicious social selection from all softness, weakness & pity.
In short they will be the new Aryan. Greater & more powerful that ever before. The men we should always have been.
From these new Aryans the new white Nations will arise and they will show no mercy.

This will happen or we will become extinct.

Attached: 2e5756abe2c4e2c9b331fc9f2bd454c0b03c78055232049bceac505cbd184f19.jpg (750x926, 214.05K)

Attached: In fire.jpg (768x958, 139.1K)

It happened once, sadly he was assassinated instead during his term

The fact that you are so obviously trying to demoralise is oddly encouraging.
Thanks, i guess?

Attached: 4e010af6afea4a79bcfb314f900bad1be36609af0811694e9c4e0913be64fd7c.gif (320x304, 2.85M)

We will just turn Skynet on.

Attached: skynet_700.jpg (740x400, 240.14K)

US becomes Brazil 2.0 with white people either mixing, fleeing to other countries, or creating small enclaves that over time shrink to obscurity. US becomes an irrelevant country like all the South American ones. Extra long term I see some nation discovering how to make true designer babbies but Chinamen taking advantage of it the quickest and institutionalizing it like they did with 1/2 child policies and such. A huge swath of their population become 6'6 blue eyed hapa looking geniuses while the slave underclass remain natural. They quickly dominate the world economically, militarily, and politically and cleanse the rest of the world over time, eventually turning on their jewish overlords who are biologically immortal geniuses- but because they never die, they are never replaced by even smarter more capable genetically superior offspring, which is how the super hapas were able to cause the 88th shoah. In the end Jews launch a quantum virus to kill all the super hapas, leaving only a morlock esque slave species for the kikes to rule over.

fall of Rome 2.0, we know how it ends

Or we burn it all down. Scorched Earth ends empires.

Attached: the-earth-is-not-dying-it-is-being-killed-and-those-who-are-killing-it-have-names-and-addresses-quote-1.jpg (736x526, 50.64K)

HEADS UP Zig Forums

I recently discovered that Ron has given up on Zig Forums and they do not care who takes ownership anymore. Anyone here that wants to revive Zig Forums and submit a request to moderate it may do so, it can be an asset to Zig Forums and used to redpill people about Zionism.

>>>Zig Forums is now pretty much dead thanks to Jim removing it from the front page. Killcen and Johnny Neptune (two cringey boomers) were among the only ones left ranting all day with a few others but today its completely dead now, no one is posting a thing. Its Zig Forums's for the taking! Whether or not Jim will put it up Zig Forums headlines on the front page or not who knows at this point?

8ch.net/n/

Contact claim[at]8ch.net to claim 8ch.net/n/ and gas all the kikes.

If the world goes full dystopia I'm fucking off to the forest somewhere. I'd rather die trying to be free than live being a mindless cog.

Attached: 1528577240787.png (502x417, 14.99K)