UFO LEAK IS MILITARY OPS (UNDERGROUND BUNKERS)

The locations are all Underground Military bases.

The Apocalypse IS coming, in the form of a major Solar Flare, bringing floods and radiation.

Included in the post is a DOD IP address that is used operationally (if you google the address, XDA and other forums discuss these)

The facilities and their entrances are mapped out in the attached.

China is the only one that isn't on the same earth axis as the others.

Dig deep

Granite protection from gamma-ray shielding
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S2211379717307568

Maxar Tech sat photo
ctvnews.ca/world/satellite-images-show-no-major-damage-to-sabotaged-uae-ships-1.4421113

journo drove thru mt olives tunnel
ukmediawatch.org/2017/02/27/guardian-refuses-to-correct-false-claim-that-journo-drove-through-mt-of-olives-tunnel/

Removing Dirt from Temple Mt
timesofisrael.com/muslim-cleanup-project-illegally-disturbed-removed-ancient-soil-on-temple-mt/

the bible on what the olive tree means
theopolisinstitute.com/article/the-meaning-of-the-mount-of-olives/

NZ commercial bay taking longer then expected, cost not an issue tho ;)
precinct.co.nz/web/assets/general/Commercial-Bay-Programme-Update.pdf

8ch.net/pol/res/13291529.html

Attached: first location is under a mountain at the base of a hill in china.jpg (1348x1154 1.3 MB, 398.9K)

Take your meds schizo

I would have uploaded more images in the OP but the captcha is fucking retarded

Attached: new rim earth atlantis uluru.jpg (2648x2196 7.49 MB, 1.38M)

good work OP keep it up

Attached: autist.jpeg (600x315, 78.93K)

That's some numerology-tier bullshit right there. Sure you don't want to feel the bumps on his skull or something? Maybe drill a hole to let any demons out?

Attached: k-keep-me-posted-3401629.png (500x593, 169.22K)

Why not 211.3.46.64? Or 2.113.46.64?

Attached: 2019-07-01 15.23.24 whois.domaintools.com cb3cea6f361a.png (1659x1947 248.47 KB, 266.85K)

So here's what i did
I counted the days between the dates
Then i separated those numbers by the word 'Disclosure' or Descent' with a 'Dot'

thats it. That gives you a DOD IP address. If wrong, its a crazy coincidence right?

because the 'D'ots line up with the words 'D'isclosure and 'D'escent

I'm fine with that I guess. Let the maggots rule the corpses I'd rather die than live in their shitty world for the only purpose I serve in live is to see them all dead anyways.

Attached: world is a fuck.jpg (600x776, 79.71K)

Attached: b9ca1f20e58c7b23a99ab81314fbfbf6c52af919ee158eafd686ef5a7b78a212.jpg (600x699, 95.06K)

OP your shit is so inconsistent and nonsensical that I can't even save it to my schizo folder. Try harder next time

I see. But that still doesn't line up.
Number number dot.
Number number dot.
Dot number number.

Attached: 2019-07-01 15.36.08 media.8ch.net a9699e74b03d.png (595x603, 249.62K)

Reminder that all disidents and whistleblowers will be rehabilitated and punished!

Attached: 1561896426682.gif (540x270, 2.93M)

Where was that massive underground city they built? Appalachian Mountains?

Here you go

Attached: kick me kike me dont you black or white me.jpg (1130x531, 118.08K)

As usual every year. Reported.

Yeah, but why is the 6 just smooshed in to where there's two lines in a row with dots? How did that 6 get where it is?
I could probably find a DoD web address in my bank account number if I chop it up right.

None of this makes any sense.

Attached: confused-nig.png (300x256, 73.94K)

Oh great, more blatantly obvious disinformation from the DoD.

Attached: gustave_dore_dante_the_empyrean.jpg (977x1210, 318.54K)

I wish a nigga would

Attached: admariushitler.jpg (605x611, 40.92K)

This is Jamal, aka expolvol2. Do not reply to it seriously, every post it makes is disingenuous.

No my chainlink is about to afford me a homestead and break from wagecucking

Because there are 6 days between those two dates. Cant you count u retard?

If your a shill, poor attempt..

Attached: dots for the retard.jpg (456x205, 37.92K)

I think that is same pic that the alien was shopped into from that ordeal on 4/x/ from a few years ago.
btw, anyone have the original pic? I know it's out there, I've seen it since, but I didn't save it.

No its not the same pic, it can be found on getty from 2014. Stop deferring from the topic shill.

Praise Q brother! Trust the plan!

Oh hey maybe this thread has info on that observatory the feds commandeered for mysterious reasons.
Shit so much for that. well what's all this

Attached: SmartSelect_20190701-163156_Brave.jpg (1371x1362, 540.5K)

Good work Op! So many shills in here already it's crazy. Notice they're all talking about the IP address and not the actual bunkers. Means ur right.
We need to go fuck these places up, if were going to hell they're coming with us. Fucking Jews

Thank God for my Blu Blocker sunglasses. Smell ya later, fuckers.

Solid thread OP, thanks for the warning. I'm not sure I'll be able to complete my own doomsday bunker though. I'm still recovering from the shmita and planet x.

Attached: 1560805300490.png (500x522, 137.05K)

If the amount of shills in this thread isn't enough to convince you that OP found Something, then your probably a dirty kike!

Look at their tactics, OP should be careful..

Aliens don't exist. If they ever "arrive" at Earth, it would be a satanic takeover of the world used to deceive the populations.

get in the shower, chaim

This. Literally can't understand the link between the images. It's just random garbage thrown without any meaning. Like, are the jews and the rich building doomsday bunkers under lakes/mountains/deserts?

Be me, be old fag. Remember the first times you heard about solar flame blackout scare theories and warning back in 1998 then ongoing year after year new scare tactics like global earthquake eruptions and volcanos and all you can imagine.

Be me, be old fag realize not a single fucking shit happened, and that those who spread scare propaganda was the three letter agencies and (((them))) all the time to put the sheep in a state of immobility and not see the truth. OP go fuck yourself for doing (((their))) work. Anything can happen anytime. Either you are worried 100% of time or you don't a fuck. Oh yea fuck all powers that try to scare humanity from seeing the truth. Fuck yourself too.

I took every letter in OP's post, converted these to biblical Hebrew, added all these together as numbers, and the result was "With Jews, You Lose"

earths magnetic field is leaving. When this happens, no underground bunker will save you. Yes, underground bunkers could protect from solar radiation. Lets assume no solar radiation gets to you. You still die. Why?

The crust is rotating with the mantle because the mantle is not behaving fluidly. The earth loses its magnetic field (induced by the universe's magnetic field which is not uniform) when our solar system travels into a magnetic null of the galaxy. This means no magnetic fields on any planets that enter this space. Its basically a cleanse.

When this happens the mantel will become fluid. Now have you ever tried to spin something top heavy? Hell, grab a tennis ball, soak it, then toss it into the air. What happens? The spinning object finds the lowest energy state. The heaviest part of the spinning object tries to fall to the ground. the water on the ball pools along sort of an equator and flings off in a disk, it doesn't just fling off from all directions.

Lets apply this to the earth and its now fluid mantle. Will the worlds oceans form a line and spin off like the golf ball does? No dumb fuck, get your head out of your ass.
Ask yourself where the heaviest parts of the planet are. Everest? Other mountain ranges? No. Its the ice caps. The Ice caps are so heavy they exert literal millions of tons of torque on the planets rotation. Instead of a tennis ball, try spinning a dumbell. Will it stay upright? Fuck no, the heaviest parts fling out to the mid point of the rotation. The ice caps will literally pull the entire earths crust around the mantel until it has reached the minimum energy state, or we leave the magnetic null (takes a few hundred years to pass through).

Now you and me and every body of water is not attached to the mantle. The Crust is spinning at 1000mph. The crust will be rotating perpendicularly to the spin of the earth. Earth rotates west to east. The crust will move north to south. Everything will be flung SE or NW at about 500mph. They will be paste in their bunkers.

But lets assume they survive somehow. Well, guess what happened to all that water? It sure as hell didn't move with the crust. If you are in california looking at the pacific, it will appear that a wall of water as tall as the ocean is deep (exactly as it is deep) is heading for you when in reality the water isnt moving, you're just riding the crust to the bottom of the ocean.

Their bunkers will be at the bottom of the ocean.

Oh but thats not all. Because now the ice caps are at the equators and all that solar radiation is pouring in. The ice will melt and now all sea levels will rise. Ever see water world? Now their bunkers are 200ft deeper under water.

The only safe places are 1) Orbit 2) East facing mountain top bunkers.

Everyone else dies.

Why do you think niggers are so dumb? Each time this cataclysm hits, only white people have the technology to survive.

What was the magnetic field strength of earth 300 years ago?
200 years?
100?
50?
5?
Plot the points as percent of 300 years ago.
Oh boy, doesn't that graph look exponential! At what remaining field strength will the mantel become fluid?

TLDR: Only astronauts survive. We're all dead in 200 years max. If you're gonna kill a jew, you're running out of time.

Dipole moment of earth is missing the last 20 years. Do a google to fill in the dots.

Attached: where continents have been at the north pole over thousands of years.PNG (589x389 317.13 KB, 37.7K)

I assure you that it is, if china's earth wasn't turning on the same axis as the rest of the planet, shit wouldn't turn right

why the hell would they need ufos to tell the elites to go in their bunkers because of a solar flare?
how in hell would a solar flare be able to cause any flood?

Get gassed jew

Solar eclipse over South America tomorrow. Yikes!

Attached: 1559076291351.jpg (800x600, 537.34K)

Very Zipfian chart you got there, user.
Crazy because I read this post immediately after rewatching that Vsauce video. Spooky.

Interesting. I'm too lazy to go through it, any user feel up for the task?

>the fucking (((bible))) as a source
Yep, it's a schizo spam thread, and one the mods will allow to thrive while deleting USS Liberty and deepfake threads.

dude, I don't know what you're smoking but I'm not sure I want to go to the same party as you

about your "gallactic null" theory (which makes no sense), as the solar system makes one galactic orbit every 250 million years and this orbit goes through roughly 4 galactic arms and 4 intergalactic voids, that means the fantasy apocalypse you describe should have happened 60 times in the planet's history while leaving zero geologic tract
you are utterly clueless on magnetism
and on kinematics of rotating bodies
and on the stupid concept of polar ice cap mass
and on magmatic magnetohydrodynamics
etc
etc

the magnetic poles will shift, again, see pic related
nobody will notice

Attached: 300px-Geomagnetic_polarity_0-169_Ma.svg.png (300x1800, 35.29K)

Bump
Fuck shills, fuck kikes

Well, even the shills aren't arguing against the bunker locations. Wouldn't want to bring attention to the real threat you dirty kike pieces of shit

Correct. These locations are now known to the public and that terrifies the kikes. Now they have to assume a greater threat and deploy more resources to protecting the bunkers leading up to and including intake of VIP's.

New Zealand got rid of the guns for this very reason!

space isn't fucking real because the earth is flat. Now go kill yourself, OP

In the video game Fallout. people in the vaults became buried treasure for the outside raiders. smart people before the war stored the locations of these vaults

Oh shit of course! So the Mossad/Tarrant Op to remove guns ties in with protecting the New Zealand bunker. The retirement village is built like a fort.

bump because your retarded LARP is supposed to be happening today

SHUT IT DOWN

Essentially, 20% of people are posting 80% of shitposting.

Attached: hole.png (1364x670, 537.73K)

Does this Gabriel Fernandes Andrade Garcia guy even exist and is what he says he is?
I say we need to dig onto this guy.

Thorazine.
Take it.
The voices are lying to you.

Attached: whatpolneeds.jpg (927x1433, 143.86K)

…go on…

Hey all, so it looks like I was wrong. Just wanted to point out I'm not a shill, and wasn't trying to slide. I love this community, and hopefully one day we will rid the world of the Jewish filth that plagues our society.

And a big FUCK YOU to all the faggots who tried to detract. Discourse is good, and its ok to be wrong, but to detract from even looking at things, and to shut down the conversation, thats KIKE BEHAVIOR and you should all neck yourselves you stupid faggots.

In future, anyone who cannot post a negative comment like 'fuck the jews' or 'kill all the kikes' is most likely a shill. Use this to weed them out.

Anyway, Saged my own thread.

That's some shit damage control OP
bump for shame

I'm so glad the (((mods))) are allowing both /fringe/ and /x/ to spam this board with garbage.

ayy lmao

UFOs are real, nigger. The US Navy literally saw them for several hours in 2004.

Yeah, they just aren't necessarily extraterrestrial in origin.

OP is close enough to the truth.

Attached: 3be0c2c2aac49970977a9ae98e73035fb87c726bc5ac3e010939b850180c3a39.jpg (1680x1050, 1.68M)

I wont deny you that but the way I see it there's 3 potentials to their existence.

1. They're German and that's why they've been covered up. Don't know what that end game is unless there are timelines they are operating under.
2. They're aliens and they obviously haven't destroyed us so they are serving no real purpose and the only purpose we'd have is they did destroy us an ironically liberate the planet from the jews. I'd rather deal with alien overlords than jewish ones at this point.
3. The U.S. and their kike allies have them and don't want to roll it out for possible arms race unless they can somehow guarantee this new tech would give them planetary domination for all eternity.

In the later case if that's the situation we're all fucked and living in a hell that will never get better. Pray for 1 or 2.

Weren't you retards saying the exact same thing about UFO existence? Make up your damn mind already if you have any of it left.

The earth is flat.

user, that's a kike and glownigger line. (((They))) always use psychology as their excuse to discredit their opposition.

Attached: 1472313796603.gif (215x194, 474.54K)

anti-slide bump

Thank all the Gods, the ride finally ends

so is the world gonna be bathed in fire for 10-100 seconds, causing the ice caps to melt, causing the sea levels to drastically rise, putting many countries underwater, including many of the U.S.A's states, after which the sun will cease to be as bright as before it flared up?

G(iant) F.A.G.

May god be with us all, indeed. I need to go now but alyums will descend in 30 minutes, just trust me dude.