/b2/ has taken the lead as top board of Zig Forums

I didn't bother putting much effort into this, since my last thread about Mastodon (Which took about 3 days to write) was taken down. I want to know just how many of us are Anarchists: strawpoll.me/18256058

If you look at the Zig Forums homepage, you'll see that /b2/ (A board for shitposting in) has taken the lead of top board. This is somewhat disturbing to me, because this imply's that people have given up. There's a few reasons for why this may have happened and what we can do to fix it. This board is able to provide people with forbidden knowledge that they wouldn't be able to get elsewhere. Black crime statistics, Jew history, the truth of the Nazi's, ect. These are things that would see them get instantly banned from places like Twitter. But what would they do with that knowledge?

Do any of you actually have a plan of action? An organized movement? Goals that you want to achieve? What are you doing in the real world that makes a difference?

To test my theory, I wan't to know just how many of you are still sucking Trump cock or sitting back and waiting for society to collapse. Assuming a SHITF event does happen, instead of a slow erosion of the white race without anything getting better, do you at least have a plan on how your going to pick up the pieces? What have you done so far? Do you even have some Silver stocked up?

That's why I made this strawpoll. It will tell you what Zig Forums is really made up of. Hopefully this will be a wake up call for you.

Attached: plato-culture-quotes-sayings-pictures-b8f5fc63.jpg (640x450, 45.62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

neinchan.com/pol/
spacechan.xyz/overboard/
youtube.com/watch?v=tTri07HWkdE
youtu.be/YWjVEkEyqB4?t=403
reason.com/2014/12/21/monopoly-means-aggression-not-just-limit#.ehlx06z:ry5A
deviantart.com/theinvertedtower/art/What-is-Fascism-482746768
linfo.org/monopoly.html
sparknotes.com/us-government-and-politics/american-government/the-bureaucracy/section1/page/2/
en.wiktionary.org/wiki/ochlarchy
anarchy.no/ija136.html
notbeinggoverned.com/obviousness-anarchy-question/
notbeinggoverned.com/tag/john-hasnas/
en.unionpedia.org/i/Robert_LeFevre
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B6i93UqPunh4Z2QzVVA0QmpMc3M
neinchan.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This is a good sign. Pol has had it's chance to awaken the White race from it's present destruction so now it's Bee's turn to take up the mantle.

Attached: Up Helly Aa fire festival in Lerwick, Shetland Islands, Scotland, on January 29, 2013..jpg (962x649 151.91 KB, 151.91K)

I'm building a family.

A strawpoll'll just get you accusations of being a datamining fed, user.

This board is dying because the moderation is consciously killing it by driving off the majority of oldfags via their shitty moderation of their own shitty bait threads.

They are doing this in preparation for the 2020 US Presidential election because they don't want a strong base of people who realize Trump is garbage to be on the site during the election proper.

As a result, they are making tons of shitty 4chan-tier threads and moderating none of them, to annoy oldfags in an attempt to drive them away.

This along with the constant religious debates wedged into every single thread.

PPPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Oh I needed a good laugh. Thanks OP.

I don't care. I'm fed up with the unwillingness of everyone around me. With being alone, being punished every time I try to reach out to people.

Attached: niFLuAfi1en.mp4 (720x720, 104.34K)

When it comes to imageboards, they all have moments where one board becomes a fun place of memes, harassment, and trolling. Zig Forums is no longer fun. People hardly ruin lives anymore or laugh, because the board is too filled with Redditors.
Someone else has to take up the banner.

this

There are oldfags here?

The lack of traffic is due to the fact that the active ISPs are much higher than the PPH simply put many Zig Forumslacks lurk and never post at a higher rate than any other board which is the board culture. Op has noticed as I have that this gap is widening unfortunately. We should encourage newfags to post in certain threads as in the vein of QTDDTOT.

We are also losing anons like Christians but particularly Trumpcucks whom used to cross post from Reggit but because they face opposition now don't bother outside of active shilling for the lying zionist prick.

/b2/ 's rise also has to do with those waves of migration (kek) from 4cuck it was inevitable that they'd make a colony board here its better in a way because it keeps them contained like the good ol' days.

Me? I carry the lessons of Zig Forums and Plato into the real world and work to achieve concrete results for my people. Heil the Æsir! Heil Hitler!

Achtung! Der juden gassen zyklon /b2/ !

Attached: BB Moon Presence.jpg (1920x1080, 241.4K)

I'm a newfag who LARPs as an oldfag whenever I see a MIGAnigger posting retarded shit.
I want a place where I can seriously talk about ideas that I've had to keep quiet till now, and I don't want this place turning into some 4chan 2.0 where brainlets just roam around talking about people's flags and posting shit tier memes

/b2/ is pretty fun and I've been frequenting it much more than Zig Forums. I'll still occasionally hop into Zig Forums to see if theres any relevant news.

Attached: 1561925477224.webm (720x480, 2.98M)

Super gay.

I was with you until you mentioned (((silver))). I'm not buying your worthless shiny metal or rocks, (((Silverstein))).
As for Zig Forums dying, you can thank gookmonkey for that. He refuses to hand Zig Forums off to a board owner so we are crippled by shills and shitposters who derail every single thread and never get banned. Every attempt at an operation gets shitposted and if that doesn't work, it gets slid. The vols are bootlicking cucks who care more about preserving what little power they can exercise from their basements than preserving board quality, therefore Zig Forums has been slowly dying since it went global. Drumpf had nothing to do with it, we were deliberately sabotaged by the site administration. It is basically a sneakier version of Zig Forums harbor, instigated by Jim the mason and his hapa mutt.

absolutely this

Attached: social media bubble.png (1701x953, 6.2M)

why the hell would any user actually doing something reveal that anywhere? particularly if he got identified by jewgle on your strawpoll?
you're so stupid you might be a leftist

I do not believe in anarchy, however I support that US and Western world collapses in the sense to destroy the current elite (jews + other bankers who have joined kikes + celebrities who serve them + politicians who do what kikes want) , so we could rebuild it the west.

/b2/ is just Zig Forums but with degeneracy

I think this board's golden days have passed. Right after the exodus there were so many quality threads and good debates + an occasional raid/operation. It was fun and I learned a lot.
Now it feels stale and most threads are garbage. There's more and more anons arguing just for the sake of arguing and not for trying to find out the truth.
And than there's selfish retards making yt videos about Zig Forums for shekels, drawing the reddit filth here.

Perhaps the natural life cycle of Zig Forums is to keep migrating to other chans, leaving the trash behind.

Attached: lulz.png (1350x2000, 1.9M)

Attached: You're a faggot.jpeg (1200x794, 162.15K)

I had several Threads bump locked. Didnt even comment one single time in them myself. The threads were about jews. Something is fishy here indeed. Some mod is very active.

I see. In that case, it's time to move on to greener pastures.
neinchan.com/pol/
spacechan.xyz/overboard/

But people still need to form organized movements with goals. They also need enough intelligence to see when they've been infiltrated and remind each other to not follow mob mentality.

Wait, you actually managed to bring people together into a group?
I suppose I could give it try. It's not like I have anything to lose, since I have no connections with people in my town. My best bet would be to radicalise children. I can barely talk to people as it is without going blank, let alone convince them to not rely on Government. Their kids are still in the process of being brainwashed by their public school, so I have a better chance of influencing them.

Although, this one time I tried to explain to some kids that cash by itself is just paper. They're used as money because people believe they're valuable. Unfortunately they couldn't grasp this concept.

Maybe if I meet them on their way home and show off some skills which they're not being taught in school, their parents would find out and meet me as well. At that point, two things will happen. (1) I either get a lack eye, or worse. (2) I convince them to start a home-school club.

Attached: home-school club - learning materials.pdf (540x405 38.2 KB, 245.78K)

WTF user. Why would you post that??

Attached: 1561125777545.jpg (600x705, 21.22K)

Results are in. Doesn't look good btw.

Attached: Blank_Abyss_Despair_Hopeless_Future_Sad_Ending_Suffering_Loss.jpg (1033x473 103.56 KB, 51.6K)

Personally, I think it's our fault that things got to this point. More than a few Zig Forums alternatives have been made over the years when the writing was on the wall during the Kampfy era.
>>>/pol3/
>>>/liberty/
>>>/natsoc/
Just to name a few. However, no matter what, they never actually take off and the userbase as a whole never exoduses. /b2/ has proven that it's possible to migrate from a legacy board name, but most people here just seem sedimentary.

Attached: 1454523117840.png (420x355, 207.01K)

no, /b2/ has just proven that by spamming a spamflood script in every remote *chans for a month, they could manipulate enough morons worldwide to drown the flaky 8/b/ moderation
now that new thread creation takes a couple minutes, most scriptkiddie retards get bored and stop their scripts before completion, and /b/ is usable again
take a look at /b2/ catalog, it's 100% 4cuck shit template threads filled with bots

So basically, cuckchan Zig Forums?

From what I gathered, the /b2/ refugees fled because the /b/ owner dys was being a faggot and after four years they finally couldn't take it anymore. At least, that was what I'd been told when I asked in the immediate aftermath. Tell me more about this "spamflood in every imageboard for a month", I haven't heard of this before. and don't call them "chans" you newfag

I've haven't been to 4chan pol for so long, I wouldn't know the difference.

Attached: Kirby_cup_mug_strawberry_juice.jpg (1024x768, 155.12K)

Yes. I am not giving up /our/ land. Qushner mods can die Zig Forums will probably know all their names soon enough when Purple exposes them.

The irony is rich.

Are you serious? What's your definition? meetup.com is technically an anarchy, or do you mean like how commies and libertarians think anarchy is doing drugs and hiring child prostitutes.

Because there is no lawless society and there never will be one. Even a pack of wolves has a hierarchy, essentially a government. A murder of crows has one too. You don't need a racket of jews to have people trying to rule other people. It happens in every organization, every family.

Attached: Cochem.jpeg (819x1024, 319K)

not really, the /b/pocalypse was mostly one autist who got triggered because he got b&, and he decided to robospam the shit out of the board. With the help of random autists, he managed to flush all the threads several times per day for more than a week, so nobody posted anything anymore
spamflood script
the spammer made a script, and placed it on mega, you can still find the link in various threads shitting on /b/'s mods in some random dead *chans
supposedely, it's easy to setup and use by making a simple folder in which you place the images that will be used for the spam if the script contains malware, there will be some lulz for later 400 images wipe the board
fuk u, I call them *chan if I want, that's what they have been for more than a decade, even if a few don't have "chan" in their names

neinchan is garbo

Everyone is going to /b2/ because this board is now filled with faggots like this. They are from cuckchan and they refuse to lurk. All of the threads on Zig Forums right now are garbage and newfags respond to them as they would respond to the shitty b8 threads they see on 4cuck. They are low IQ retarded sheep, incapable of spending more than 2 hours lurking without making a post.

Heil

No kidding, look at the threads currently up right now. Two threads from both (((Republicans))) and (((Democrats))). Attempting to think that Zig Forums is going to help (((them))) win the election. I knew by 2020 that the shills would shit up Zig Forums.

Attached: Shillcision2020.PNG (613x534, 224.42K)

Anarchy, in it's simplest form, is being able to choose where your money goes. Compare this to how the State takes it from you. And as Milton said, people are more careful when spending their own money than when spending someone else's. youtube.com/watch?v=tTri07HWkdE

If you want a more detailed explanation, strap yourself in and prepare to get tldred

The difference between Government and Governance:

Government: Territorial monopoly on violence, rule creation, & enforcement.
Governance: Accountability for consistent cohesive policies, processes, and decision rights (Management)

What makes a Government different from every other social institution is that it has been given the legal right or insistence to initiate force against you and escalate that force until you either comply or you die. Laws are death threats, which is why people comply with them.

Hence, the essence of Government being an agency with a monopoly on the initiation of force in a given geographical area.
> youtu.be/YWjVEkEyqB4?t=403

And this Monopoly is enforced through state aggression.

Adam Smith's definition of monopoly: The privilege of a legal barrier to competition, such as a license or franchise. This can be simplified to being “A grant (Funds or products given or allowed) from the state”. Therefore, to compete with a monopolist, is to go against the state.

Such a person would be suppressed by force, which is why monopolies and aggression are intimately related. Tariffs (Restrictions on foreign goods) are Oligoplistic (Ol-i-gop-lis-tic: Multiple Monopolies) making them a burden on both consumers and manufactures. This includes copyrights and patents as well.

reason.com/2014/12/21/monopoly-means-aggression-not-just-limit#.ehlx06z:ry5A

deviantart.com/theinvertedtower/art/What-is-Fascism-482746768

Attached: Taxation_anarchy_choice_who will build the roads.jpg (720x582, 87.63K)

cont.

Why are Monopolies bad?

If the monopoly works for a Government, then it's in the best interest of the monopolizer to work as slowly as possible. Because the tax-payers are being forced to pay for them, they'll continue to receive the same amount of payment over a longer period of time until the task is complete. Monopolists are in a much stronger position to influence politics due to their greater financial resources. Because when the monopolizer is the only supplying firm, they have the power to raise prices without adversely affecting demand for their products/ services.

The reasons for why they would influence politics, could be to ensure that no anti-monopoly measures are undertaken. But also, to extend the monopoly to include other products or services, or to reduce safety regulations and worker rights.

linfo.org/monopoly.html

sparknotes.com/us-government-and-politics/american-government/the-bureaucracy/section1/page/2/

Monopolies can also be made into the reason for why more state controls are needed, but these would also be under their influence.

When we're forced to pay one group of people (Government) for public services, with no alternatives, their priorities then become that of those who willingly pay them (Lobbyists), expecting something in return. Because the state continues to receive payment, regardless of their quality of service.

So instead of Government, what if we chose who we gave money to in exchange for services in the public sector? Such as Courts, Hospitals, Security, ect.

Society is Private Sector plus Public Sector both organized in a significantly horizontal fashion according to anarchy.

Private Sector: Belonging to, concerning, or accessible only to an individual or specific group. A for-profit business.

Public Sector: All the people as a whole or as a community. Goods or services that benefit all of society rather than the individual. These include Security, Infrastructure, Transportation, Education, Healthcare, ect.

What is anarchy?

Anarchy (An-ar-chy) and Anarchism (An-ar-chism) is the system and management without rulers. Co-operation without repression, tyranny and slavery.

> The “An” is connected to the “arch”, not the “y” (The “y” indicates a system).

The suffix “arch” means “ruler” (Superior in contrast to subordinate), so Anarchy means “Management and coordination without rulers from a bureaucracy (Economical / administrative superiors in private and public sectors)”.

The more common archy's include Monarchy (A state that is inherited or given to somebody's descendant), Oligarchy (The rule of a few), Polyarchy (A state ruled by more than one person), Ochlarchy (Mob rule), and Plu-toc-racy or Plu-tar-chy (Control by the wealthy).

There can also be different percentages of anarchy. 100% anarchy means 100% coordination on equal footing, without superiors or subordinates (A horizontal organization).

Ochlarchy (mob rule): Violent supremacy through actions of a police-like force. en.wiktionary.org/wiki/ochlarchy
All the different forms of Mob Rule, which is when a percentage of a population is controlled through the use of bullying. The pronunciation of Ochlarchy is very strange. The actual sound it makes could be written as A-car-key.

anarchy.no/ija136.html

The difference between Supremacy and Ochlarchy is that Supremacy is the quality of being Supreme while Ochlarchy is violent Supremacy through actions of a police-like force.

Attached: Stefan Monyneux_Gun control.jpg (564x564, 76.89K)

cont.

But without rulers, who will make the laws? Who get's to decide what?

Ah, the million dollar question. Firstly you should know the difference between Laws and Rules.

Rules are relatively fixed ways to settle thing's in an orderly manner. The courts on local, regional, and confidential levels are where Common laws are created. Common or Case-generated laws are actually rules established by judges in court decisions when settling a dispute. Case law evolves as judges give reasons for their decisions and cite precedents from other cases which had a bearing on their decision.

Human interaction is subject to regulation by customs, ethics, religious belief, and common law (Case-law).

There are three possible aims of punishment: Restraint, Revenge, Reform
But the state only succeeds at the first two.

But then who will enforce these rules? Lets look at what the police actually are.

Police: A civil force granted the legal authority for law enforcement and maintaining public order. It comes from the Ancient Greek word “politeía” (To live as a citizen with rights in relation to a Government).

Police inherently involve the use of coercion, which means to restrain and the actual or threatened use of force to compel an action by another person. But with Anarchy, the goal is not the absence of coercion, but the absence of a centralized coercive authority by a ruling class.

Examples of a private security force: Security at department stores, armoured cars that transport currency or valuable items, private investigators / detectives, nightclub bouncers, personal bodyguards, debt collectors (Repo men), and neighborhood watch.

notbeinggoverned.com/obviousness-anarchy-question/

> ~ By John Hasnas (Law creation, Courts, & Police) notbeinggoverned.com/tag/john-hasnas/

With a neighborhood watch, the people won't need police to provide security.

What is Counter-Economics?

This is basically the black market and defines two areas;

Counter Economics: The study and/or practice of all human action which is forbidden by the State, including violation or non-compliance with regulations; sale and delivery of controlled or forbidden substances; ignoring of all borders and internal state boundaries, customs, tariffs, duties and taxes; evasion of taxes, tributes, levies and assizes; non-compliance with personal regulation.

Homesteading (A lifestyle of self-sufficiency) of areas forbidden by the state but out of its reach. Failure to report anti-statist acts and to turn in anti-statists (agorists).

Free Market: All relations between people are voluntary exchanges.
> ~ Robert LeFevre en.unionpedia.org/i/Robert_LeFevre

Some examples;

(1) DryCell technology, for improving the efficiency of automobiles
> drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B6i93UqPunh4Z2QzVVA0QmpMc3M

(2) Ride-sharing programs such as Uber & Lyft

(3) Airbnb connects homeowners with potential renters via the internet.

(4) 3D printers allow users to violate patents & copyright law by downloading a model from an open-source archive or scanning objects to make CAD files that can be shared with others.

(5) BitCoin & LiteCoin are alternative currencies which allow users to by-pass Taxes and make anonymous transactions.

(6) Homemade foods

(7) Alcoholic beverages can be sold without a liquor license, by selling them for free and accepting donations from customers.

Lastly,

__What is Agorism??

Agorism: From the Greek word “Agora”, which means an open place for assembly (Marketplace). The center of social and cultural life, where people could exchange ideas. Agorism itself is the philosophy that all relations between people are voluntary exchanges (Free Market) and advocates the creation of a voluntaryist society by means of Counter-Economics.

Voluntarism (Vol-un-ta-rism): A reliance on volunteers to support an institution or achieve an end. A community organized by the cooperation of individuals.

Attached: CEAqcipVAAE1RYu.jpg (498x338, 21.71K)

Phew. You made it to the end. Here's your reward.

Attached: N5u1XXK2iy.mp4 (1280x720, 2.42M)

imagine being an anarchist on Zig Forums

The only reason this has happened is that Zig Forums has been left to rot. Without proper moderation against obvious shill flooding, and against faggot-tier levels of shitposting, this place is too much work to hang around in. Following a discussion in a thread is laborious to the point of exhaustion. It's the same method used to keep the public ignorant who consume news from TV and papers… just throw enough noise into the mix and it becomes basically impossible for coherence to persist. Because of the severe levels of noise here now it has become incoherent, and most people (oldfags especially) are incentivised to just go think for themselves in the clear without all of this shit.

Fortunately I don't have to imagine it. All 'governments' are jewish. All judicial systems are jewish. All finance is jewish. All education is jewish. All religion is jewish. There is no such thing as government and freedom. Pick one.

IDK if you have been on /b2/ but whatever you think happened to Zig Forums is twice as bad on /b2/

Kill yourself. You can't even pretend to fit in, you stupid nigger with your fucking ellipses. Moron.

There's no deep esoteric meaning from this, /v/ has usually had the lead as well with no fuss. Fags and waves of cuckchanners just like distraction and fun If anything, this board was actually GROWING for the first time in years post-Tarrant with a steady 2100-2200 as compared to the 1500-1700 we used to have. The issue as always is quality control, which is much needed with our lax moderation. Low effort bait is easily able to get 400+ replies, threads are getting less and less effort put into them since people always TLDR instead of reading a paragraph, and there's the DACAryan spammer, white nationalists cause white genocide spammer, the hapa spammer, and others though they're probably all the same person. We're likely to grow more with this upcoming election or any anons that plan on playing runescape, the oldfags are gone or have moved on, but it's up to those who they taught and left behind to pick up the slack. With cuckchan recently banning threads about happenings, it's needed now more than ever.

Attached: pol level up during elections.png (797x1126, 185.08K)

More than one user uses ellipses, fag.

And they're all commies, you tone-deaf moron.

No they aren't. That is the stupidest thing I have heard today. Filtered for stupidity.

Bye.

30%
Now that I look at it, this isn't too bad, Although I still expected a bit more from such an educated and high IQ userbase.

Attached: ecc2d33e53c146a2fc063ce6f9dfb1669e7e6df7d16df219345fb2ad8c65a323.gif (300x168, 1.81M)

I remember this post.
4 fucking weeks…holy shit user.

You will die in public jew. Likely with a guillotine or a gallows, but you will die publicly all the same.

We should start a thread that shows every ban image the reasons and the post. That would be fun.

We should kill every jew that exists. That would be fun.

I did not participate but I think it is higher than that…since I am one as well but for religious reasons.

Man they hit me for 4 weeks once…took out everything I had written, harsh.
The only thing I can't stand about /b2/ is the pedos. I rage out at that shit.

Your IQ is fucking 90, and you need to shut the fuck up.

Well said user. Although neinchan.com/ also deserves some attention.

Attached: Pikachu_James Bond_Drink_Intellegent_Conversation_Disscussion_Talk_Debate_Story_Toast_Tuxeedo_Wine_Smart_Clever.png (537x447, 201.36K)

Kill yourself.

I found nienchan to be uncomfortable and difficult to use. I played around with it when it first emerged. At this point if I was going to bunker I would probably do so on the other bunkers that I liked more.

ok

How do you get the baby cock taste out of your mouth, after a bris?
You're an (((angryman))), aren't ya?

What? I may not have been that active but the threads are alight, (Except a few)

Attached: Pikachu_shrug_whatever_why_ask_who_what_questions.jpg (727x800, 72.8K)

Thanks, user

Just about everyone on /b2/ that isn't a pedo or fed as well does too

Sounds good user. I'll have to scrounge up mine

The jews murdered JFK, bombed the USS Liberty, and bombed the Twin Towers.

everything is semitic the jews are just one mongrel branch of the semitic perversions
ftfy

Literally yes, you glow-in-the-dark cocksucker.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-13 D35HNfQWAAM8pr2 jpg large (JPEG Image, 542 × 469 pixels).png (928x8800 120.76 KB, 1.21M)

/b2/ was a successful subversive plot, helped by the incompetent buffoonery of /b/ moderation. Now it is gone full honeypot and cp spam. That is no coincidence. Now it is top board, that is no coincidence either.

Ask yourself why this is? Obviously, when a narrative comes forming after the next false flag attack, MSM will tell of incels and cp enthusiasts radicalizing here. So, expect some press the next time a psych patient lets some lead fly, the narrative is waiting…

You know the real history, lad.

OP what the fuck does this have to do with Mastodon? I've been spamming the fuck out of mastodon fediverse instances with my womenAreStupid blog for the past couple of months and they cannot stop me. Mastodon is for retards

The metal band?

So are you an ancap or ancom?

Are you a jew, or a kike?

Literally a religious anarchist. I don't have a category because I have never met anyone who shares my ideology. I am some sort of freaky mix between anecologist/technologist and emergent systems sort of personality with a healthy dash of religion on top. I would like to use technology so that every person could be guaranteed sovereign citizenship status. I hate feeling like I need 'government' to resolve social issues for me or for anyone else. People would be a lot more polite if government would fuck off and die.

Attached: expanding brain meme government.png (862x992, 854.97K)

Meaningless. You either hate the jews, or you don't. Any 'muh teenage' understanding is absolute fucking bullshit. It's the jews, you stupid nigger cocksucker.

Autism at its finest.

This is how low IQs respond to greater IQs putting them in their places. You're too fucking stupid to realize this, you normalfag scumsuck.

bro, i know those feels, i spent 20 years trying to educate and warn of what seemed like logical progression of trends, now i am out of city with a great Woman of my own race eating my own food from my own garden, and since i am called a felon for opposing criminal government i am just using my machine shop skills to help people build their own tools. Yes, things will get worse before it gets better, make your place for your wife and kids and let the cities burn. Help your Kith & Kin and stay away from the troubles that call for your attention that offer no benefit.

Attached: 3 lives.jpg (626x924, 172.56K)

Pick one.

It's not that people have given up. It's just that people who got fed up with the moderation at /b/, /v/ or /tv/ just left this place looking for alternatives and simply came back once /b2/ got big. /b2/ has become too big and too fast and took a big nosedive in quality in just a couple of weeks since it started. Most threads don't even reach more than 50 posts. I've seen some posts that deliberately complain about Zig Forums either how it's too stuck up with jew hate or getting banned for shitposts. There's even a thread right now that's up and people complain about Zig Forums. They're lost cause and bringing them back will only reduce the quality of thsi place.

You're going to have to point out where that even happened, my meme-saturated moron friend.

Anarchy and the Free market is, in itself, an IQ test.

Attached: wSyqG69Sy.mp4 (1280x720, 9.04M)

Yeah, if you don't have enough IQ to understand that the jews murdered JFK, bombed the USS Liberty, and bombed the twin towers, you deserve your enslavement.

This pretty much sums up why I don't post here anymore. I've been here for many years and I'm just tired of the same thing over and over. I see the title of a thread and I can immediately predict exactly the way it will play out all the way to its inevitable and pathetic end when you're all just accusing each other of being jews. Why even click it? With the exception of DIY threads and druid/pol/ which I enjoy because it's just some lads conversing and displaying actual camaraderie I've moved on and it has indeed made my thinking clearer.

Kill yourself.

I started filtering anyone who says the word 'christcuck', number one because religion a subjective and personal belief means very little when it comes saving our people and anyone who does the 'your a kike/jew thing' as punishment as well. I can't tell you how many times I have been mislabeled and it shuts down conversation with a shitshow of finger pointing.
I go to druidpol when I want to relax and experience some 'in group preference' between Europeans rather than the kikes constant baiting in all the threads for D&C

Attached: fc6_cr.png (957x769, 549.02K)

Which is good because Christ is the jews' number one enemy.

The jews murdered JFK, bombed the USS Liberty, and bombed the Twin Towers.

At the time of posting this, we are currently the top board

Attached: 201.mp4 (320x240 764.34 KB, 3.43M)

it flip flops off and on and has for about a week. The most interesting part is how quickly /b2/ rose in the ranks, almost like it was diddled with (not complaining Zig Forums is diddled as well when it comes to the UID counts. 39 UID's this thread and SUPPOSEDLY 2200 'just observing' fucking no way)

Attached: 0cf91994f5aa2272829d645813ddaa02d22b3abe9681b7efd0b886922bb1c40c.jpg (2560x1594, 350.64K)