Get Rid of Antifa

bitchute.com/video/WKBzPeqzaig/

Can we please do something about Antifa, and more specifically, the people who are assaulting the journalist and all of the random citizens? I want to drive to Portland, Oregon and drive the antifa fucks down.

(I don't have any other pictures, I didn't know you had to add one here)

Attached: e96907b4d3020f23047f1a09310d62543a878142fa5f18f25460416e873a5b1c.jpg (1024x920, 183.37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/m2X6Ti71B_Q?t=771
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That picture tho. HAHAHAHA.

As suggested in another thread. Make them talk about Israel and Palestine. They will pick Palestine. As for individuals. Tougher question. Since ZOG and current system seems to endorse violent ANTIFA thugs. Eventually nature will take care of it. By looking at history when the state endorse criminal acts, the people rise for the good. Always. Always the same pattern.

1. Ask them about Israel.

2. Try to pull off their mask.

3. Don't engage, let enemy rampage and ruin people's lives.

They're low priority targets.

If some real Fascists came to power, half of Antifa would disappear into the night and fog.

And the other half would join the Fascists.

Don't call me Dim no more.

Attached: Dim.jpg (967x578, 63.19K)

too many threads spreads willing anons too thin
perhaps a board dedicated to taking care of them is in order

What's so wrong with antifa? They're literally trying to oppose a force that has been proven throughout history to be violent and destructive.

Attached: Antifa girl.jpg (795x530, 67.07K)

Just run antifa fags over with minecarts on my minecraft server

They are that very force.

But aren't they the ones who are literally fighting against violence. It even makes sense that violence is sometimes needed to stop violence. Fascism resulted in the deaths of something like 10 percent of the population of Europe in the mid-20th century, so it doesn't seem hard to prove that fascism is a problem and has a very bad record.

Attached: Antifa girl 4.jpg (805x1200, 141.27K)

No, they are literally that violence force and is backed by the state, who is the monopoly of violence in the country.

Nobody wants to live in a fascist society, so I agree with them on that. Freedom over everything.

I want to live it in, fuck freedom and degeneracy.

It gets worse when North Korea is safer to live than the US.

No, they're mostly anarchists who are opposed to the state. Fascists are the pro-state people – they want a fascist state.

And violence is carried out by many people in society (including Muslims), so it's completely wrong to say that antifa is the only source of violence. It's a really weird thing to say, even.

Attached: Antifa egg sticker.jpg (2080x2272, 475.05K)

No, they are most anarchists who are backed by the state, police and the laws in order to fight against people against them.

This is reality going on right now, and none of that ideology can cover it up.

If it supports traditional family values, then I'm in. I agree with you on the degeneracy part that makes me sick. Everywhere I go I see them pushing the garbage to break up families and destroying white culture by brainwashing individuals to take the interracial lifestyle. I'm tired of seeing it and it seems to me that jews or whoever is behind this nonsense started the war in the first place.

antifa is literally the state, they are state supported thugs for the state.

Freedom without duty/purpose is degeneracy.

This is what the US is going to.

Total anarchy with degeneracy leads as the top.

The good thing is that it will lead to the breakdown of society and fascists taking over.

Everything

They are a bunch of mentally ill and sociopathic thugs carefully selected from the lowest gutter of society to enforce the will of the corporate state and it's financiers. To make things worse, they are doing it under the guise of socially, culturally and biologically destructive negative liberty. They are also a literal Jewish front organization, not seeing the irony in supporting the Talmud, which is not quite compatible with their professed goals.

They are using violence, to fight non-violence (physical harassment of everyone who speaks the truth) and enforce far more destructive policies than war. They also promote mentally ill trash and subhumans on expense of quality, productive members of society.

Should I continue responding to this bait?

Nah, just filter.

It has showed its hands.

Anarchists aren't backed by the state. They're the least likely people to accept state support. And if they did, they'd no longer be anarchists. I think you're referring to a fantasy idea made up on imageboards but not existing in the real world.

Seriously, what makes any of you think there's a connection between antifa and states? In California it was shown recently that in the Bay Area the police force were very anti-antifa and were using surveillance and other techniques to put pressure on antifa.

Attached: Russian antifa trolling.jpg (1467x1134, 191.93K)

So, when antifa starts attacking people in the streets, it's just a coincidence that all the police stand by and do nothing until their (antifa's) victims fight back, at which point, the cops start arresting the victims?

Here's what you do. Convince Antifa they need to go to Syrian Kurdistan and fight the Turks, because the Turks are fascists and are actively killing communists over there(since the PKK are communist). Get the YPG to send them to the front lines, then have then back up. Boom - Turks and Kurds solve the problem of Antifa for us.

lmao you're deluded. as someone who's been in street battles with antifa the police are always the ones protecting them and the ones going after us right wingers.

if the police weren't there antifa would get sparked out easily. it's literally the case of nationalists labourers, brickies, builders against a bunch of cringey uni kids

lol isn't this the hairy cunt with hemorrhoids who got one punched by Nathan Domingo at that march?

Antifa are not real anarchists, they are a textbook example of a controlled opposition meant to portray everyone opposing the state as a ravening degenerate and are being used to fight people who are actually fighting the ZOG. They are not genuine leftists either, just a bunch of mentally retarded children wearing expensive clothes and promoting aimless rebellion while being the most conformist, socially conditioned sheep in existence.

Also, Anarchism is pointless and impossible to maintain long term. Some form of governing arises by necessity. At least become a libertarian.

lol plenty antifa go to Rojava.

Rojava sent them back because they were cowards who scream a lot but do not fight.

The proud boys always battle them. Why do people here hate the proud boys?

It surely is!

Attached: Hot antifa girl.png (1190x1154, 1.15M)

seeing proudboys fight them is fun and all, but they're typical alt lite guys who have israel flags at their rallies. i prefer them over antifa but they're not an ideal organisation or anything(nordic resistance movement is ideal)

Proud boys are civ cucks and woefully underamed to fight antifa equipped with cement mix, body armor, shield, helmet and bats.

I would like to go freikorps on them but I don't like to be arrested afterwards (you will be if you fight antifa).

M80, I dispute that filename. I hope that's sarcasm, because seeing her nudes made me want to vomit.

Dude, you might not be heterosexual, which is totally fine.

Attached: Antifa girl Venus Rosales.jpg (1364x2048, 991.1K)

that's why you USE THEIR TACTICS. the right has been doing this in europe for years.
Proudboys beating antifa is great and all, the battle of berkley is good to watch but americans are such fucking larpers. don't go around with body armour and gopros on your heads and spartan helmets. wear sports clothing, with nationalist slogans on but not fucking blatant swastikas. wear masks. wear motorbike helmets. carry a stick around with you to use as a club weapon, but with a flag on it so it counts as a flagpole and not a weapon. take shields if you want, make sure they're all the same colour and organised and not with cringey pepe faces on them. you will literally crush antifa everywhere you go if you have a group like this.
There's also a lack of cohesion. simply charging forward works great against any uncoordinated force.

Noooooooooooope! I've seen that hairy, hemorrhoid popping, shit-matted anus. If you want to fuck a dog, a real one would be more hygienic.

There are already a wealth of threads about this topic. Use the catalog, fuck you.

The right in Europe straight out knifes antifa and goes into hiding afterwards.

Cucked right in America doesn't want to do anything illegal.

yeah, the hardcore skinheads do. what im describing is what footie lads and NRM do.

If you start killing them, they will disperse.

Like every times.

What matters is getting away with it.

99% of the american right doesnt want to do that. proud boys are fine beating them up but i doubt any of them wants to stab them while they're in the streets.

Moishe, we know about pilpul here.

Op is a fednigger
Also nobody cares if journos get assaulted.

The exact same argument was made for the whole "War on Terror," Iraq, Afghanistan, etc. To quote Marilyn Manson of all people, fighting for peace is like fucking for virginity. It's the extreme left using violence to get their way, the right is merely reacting to them. They are the aggressors to begin with, and have been behaving this way for years. The right wing counter-push against them has only begun in the last few years because Antifa have become full blown terrorists and lost all legitimacy in the eyes of everyone but their own extremist camp.

lol you're literally retarded. Boston Antifa is an American couple who used to troll antifa btw. They literally did that fake Russian geotag to make schizophrenic liberals freak out

Who cares about 'Right' wing ZOG-lovers getting their asses kicked?

So when the KPD(German Communist Party) were backing antifa in the ye olde days of the Weimar Republic, that wasn't being backed by a state actor? You don't seem to understand that the further lefties go, the further they'll use proxy actors in order to force their agendas on everyone else. Let's expand on this a bit, because the KPD had government power as well. Not only that, but their views were common with judges, courts, lawyers, aligned political parties, education, media, news print, radio shows. The police can be "very much against antifa" but if the commies hold ideological power, they will use that power to protect them from the police. And if it actually makes it to the court, the courts will impose token judgements unless there is a massive public outcry.

Give you an example, the pitched gun battle between the police and antifa in 1923. Nearly all of the antifa members were arrested, charged with illegal gun ownership, killing police officers, and a dozen other charges. Only one person was convicted, the rest got off.

Haha you literally just want political power and you can't even be bothered to mask it with a coherent excuse. Your entire narrative falls part if the audience doesn't take your boogieman for granted, in fact if they listen to you you hang yourself because all they hear is someone screeching for violence.

(((Leftypol))) disapproves of this thread.

Your freedom ends where my psychopathy begins.

Antifa doesn't exist. Portland is simply a city where a people can wear masks to riots. It's conditions that created this, not people. Make it legal to fuck people in the ass in the mall and you'll get people fucking in the ass in the mall. This is not organic. It's political environment created by George Soros to produce theater.

Run for office (as controlled opposition?) and dislodge the legal framework that allows this, start bankrolling your own candidates or wait for Soros to die.

The state could easily disallow you from wearing masks or carrying weapons if there was not approval for your wokeness playlets.

You're dumb as fuck if you believe that. There is years of evidence, thousands of happenings and just recently in Portland. You deny such facts?

Looks around 50-60 F.
How is that chilly?

That wasn't Fascism's doing. That was jewish communism, and (((antifa))) groups and it's well over 100 million.

Why aren't "White Nationalists" there to confront Antifa. I thought it was "accelerate" and violence is the only answer?

Bunch of larping pussy internet warriors.

It's chilly if you're a shitskin

Attached: mfw_global_cooling_9.jpg (1850x1080, 617.18K)

Because antifags aren't the real enemy. I think most Natsoc are content to let them abuse cuckservatives so that perhaps they'll learn a lesson. Since Natsoc/WN are aware of the true threat, why waste good men on those peons? Also your spam is getting worse and worse. Take a vacation you slack jawed faggot.

Protest violence is cringe and reckless. I'm ether going to nuke somebodies house for effectiveness or get into a real fight in a ring for glory. This hybrid shit is like breakdance fighting or capoeira.

So you're both cowards.

You're not going to get rid of them anytime soon.

Notice how they just recently started up again? Why would that be? Election coming up, that's why. These people are being paid to spark controversy, distract, and generally make things look bad. When necessary, they can serve as a seemingly legitimate reason for the media to shift focus away from certain topics in the news; for instance, let's say the GDP reaches +4% one quarter, or more info regarding Google screwing Conservatives comes out–"Oh look, Antifa beat up a guy! So bad!"

Don't get me wrong–I hate them more than most here. But you have to step back and look at the larger game.

If you want to do take them out, you have to take out the people financing them. Easier said than done–that's something that has to be done at the federal level. But if you want to do your part, I think focusing on the smaller organizational heads (in this case Luis Enrique Marquez) is the way to go. That Yvette Felarca nutjob was the one organizing most of the Bay Area bullshit, and she's been getting absolutely fucked once the focus got put on her (thanks Judicial Watch). Haven't heard much out of Berkeley Antifa, have we?

Exposing Luis Enrique Marquez is the best bet. He's likely the one getting the money and spreading it. He's the one pushing those idiots and getting them fired up–watch how he starts a pretend fight with the guy at the end of the video:
youtu.be/m2X6Ti71B_Q?t=771
…if you look at other videos, the guy he tries to pick a fight with is a passive looking white guy, probably well into 300 lbs. But Luis manufactures aggression right there to get his idiots in the mood to fight–that's his job.

Surely the man has unsavory secrets–they all do. It's up to us to try and bring them to light.

Attached: PXOIHBE4VZA5DLYTA6Y4Y6IGII.jpg (750x1334 26.83 KB, 1.15M)

No, faggot. filtered.

…and you're waiting for what?
I'd like to see these faggots try to pull their shit in my neighborhood too but it will never happen in my lifetime.

Attached: anti2.png (525x322, 167.45K)

…to the threat(s) to the nation.

Fucking shoot up one of their rallies or meet up.
INB4 Fed, this is the only way to stop them. Trump sure as hell won't

There's a threat looking to bring the faggots who attacked the two guys and Andy ngo check it out

Step 1: Get a small group of based buddies, like 3 maybe 4
Step 2: Dress yourself in black, use antifa patches/symbols , also be sure to cover your face and blend in as much as possible
Step 3: Larp as an Antifa in a larg group of them at rallies/events
Step 4: Spread out and stab as many of them as possible
Step 5: Scatter and get the fuck out of there when complete chaos ensues, larp as hard as you can to avoid getting caught by zogbots
Step 6: ???
Step 7: Profit!

literally just start working out, form a mannerbund, start using tactics the right in europe has used for years and fight them. remember 99% of these faggots are nerdy college "intellectuals" get some actual hard cases there and they'd get sparked out.
shields are completely legal to carry, bike helmets are as well. a 2-3 foot long club with a flag around it legally counts as a flagpole. wear body armour if you want but dont look like a larper. it's that simple. be organised and high t and you'll destroy them. antifa is the result of unnatural domestication if they meet a high t wild animal they'll flee

Attached: goldendawn.jpg (468x255 51.28 KB, 44.55K)

These chans are filled with basement dwelling pussy they wont do shit You'll need to connect with people on the "deep/ dark web" that may be talked into forming something to deal with these people

No watch all the idiotic "FBI glownigger" " Kike" "shill" responses that will come free these" proud" white raced cowards…..

Exactly for all the talks and memes and shit on these chans, there is no real conviction behind it. Nobody really believes this shit, they would risk a hair on their heads for any cause

Antifa are evil but they are more then willing to fight and to goto jail for their cause. And thats why they will sadly win in the USA. cause nobody has the GUTS to fight back.

Posts Nahtzees for the Jews and then complains about Antifa

No thanks, John

In the off-chance that you're just an idiot please consider the possibility that leftists escalating violence by targeting mild conservatives is a good thing here.

The proud boys is full of shitskins and antifa is almost 100% white

It is much to early to dispose of antifa. They are called useful idiots for a reason - anybody can use them . Let them continue with their business until a proper opposition has been prepared and revolution imminent.

So never?

Tear off their masks cuck.

The internet can't contain us forever. We absolutely should let these tools do as they please until the appointed time.

Antifa is a good thing. They are vital in order to accelerate the chaos needed in which to create a serious and lasting overhaul to the political, cultural, and racial climate of the North America and Europe.
Antifa moves people further to the right, as one follows the trail of Antifa financing, political motivations, etc they are inevitably lead to the JQ.
The longer Antifa exists the more emboldened they will get. Eventually the attacks will go from blind side bike locks in socks to stabbing to things like Molotov cocktails and small scale explosives to firearms and more deadly versions of explosives all of which will be retaliated against with equal measure until a full scale civil war breaks out.
You're not going to vote your way out faggot.

bioilluminescent alphabet soup negroes are getting lazy
Like, some lefty pro-state boomer with an autistic fixation on Charlottesville clearly wrote this.

say what you will about nmr, but they really know how to handle them…

but again guys avoid those extremist organizations, if you really want to combat them, you know what into.. I am spelling it out. that's 6 million times more effective. I am just a bit vary over this, because I am not going to do the job of the glownegros

to be used as pr away from the front.. that's what it always was. to larp with their flags, not a single one of them ever saw real combat against isis.. it was pr and propaganda with this group.

others went and fought at the front, but for westerners in general this became very common, behind lines doing well safe shit. before these rich snobs started to come there because muh virtue signalling and whatever, other normal people went and they were at the front, but later they would also be put to to these tasks

ib4 that stupid icelander that died in afrin

I need some example of that, and I would not say "always".

For the majority of history humanity has been ruled by tyrants.

Don't underestimate your foes.

Hitler said this of the Soviet Union. "We only have to kick in the door and the entire rotten structure will collapse."

How did this work out for him?

It is better to be over-trained and over-prepared and win easily then to be overconfident and lose.

"We only have to kick in the door and the entire rotten structure will collapse. But that is today, we do not know what the USSR will be tomorrow" (paraphrased)
Additionally this is the only time Hitler is quoted in this way against the USSR. In truth it was his generals who held this view, while Hitler took a more cautious and proper approach. When his generals wanted to storm Moscow thinking that would end the war, Hitler was already eyeing Stalin's war production in the South East.

But nice try kike. Only too bad you don't have any original material to outflank us.

Never engage with them when they're on "official" business, because they are there to bait you into committing a crime while on film. They also use masks and weapons openly to make the public outrage about it, so that the jews can bring in the next round of laws against your rights to carry anything. If you want antifa, get them in private and make sure to get the name of the jew funding them.

NRM are great. not mindless skinheads and not alt lite pussies.

European antifa re the only group with actual intimidating people in it, even then they're still weaklings and get btfo all the time. In america antifa are fucking jokes

this is true in, well everything

first off they know what they are talking about here…. which a skinhead never did, he was just a destabilization agent.

alt lite? don't translate even.

also since I am obviously and totally not Säpo, bring latest kek vids sven

og om du er så tett, så kan du gå å røyke sokka dine. GIB! Jeg håper dere fortsatt fårstår satire der, selvom det er tydligvis forbutt

but gib, it's fun I haven't watched in a while I heared it was some ruckuss in almedalen

REE THERE IS A JEWISH FLY IN MY ROOM

son of a bitch, he comes in and flies straight in my face then fuck off… untill today we've had cold and now they all come out, these jewish flies.. I have to find a this water flask that always gets them, tehy come from the cows nearby.

GOT THE FUCKER

no he doesn't appear to be clean. as in it's probably not mossad, it's just the cows and the sun

antifa are mossad henchmen

do you see the contradiction in what you just said?

If you live in a city that tolerates Antifa that's a sign you should GTFO