Experiences with non-whites

Before we start, I want to make something clear - I do not support racemixing, and I never will, I oppose it quite a lot, in fact. So try not to give me too much shit over my picture, it was the closest fit I could find to the thread subject, and I needed an image to start this thread.

I live in an apartment in a city, it has non-white tenants whom I frequently encounter very day, I get along with them and they with me, we are polite to one another, make good conversation between ourselves, and help out if we see each other in trouble, when I leave the complex, I encounter many other non-whites and the experiences I have with them are just as civil as the ones I have with my neighbors, basically, they act a lot like white people do, towards me and towards other people as well, whether they are white or non-white.

I brought an experience up on a chat about four black muslim teen girls who paid for a cab to get me home due to the buses being out one rainy night. They said that they were outliers, but I seem to only encounter outliers when I meet non-whites, and I meet a lot of them whenever I leave my apartment building.

I'm not discounting the statistics, nor am I calling their accuracy into question, it could be that the reason these non-whites are around me is because they are the cream of the crop, and that the ones with lower functioning capacity are restricted by that disability in such a manner as to distance them from white people such as myself.

The reason I am making this thread is to ask Zig Forums about their experiences with non-whites, both good and bad, and how these experiences have affected you (that is, if they have had any effect on you). I also want you to tell me about how white people outside of Zig Forums might be affected by their encounters with people of other races, because I think considering these interactions may give us insight into how regular white people see the world compared to how we see it, why this disparity exists, and allow us to better understand how to bridge this gap.

It might also tell us how to get non-whites on board with us, and whether this is even possible. I know the idea of reaching out to the subhuman apes of the world is heretical here, but if it is possible we should consider it.
We aren't Genghis Khan, we do not need to see others fail, we only require that we succeed.

Attached: 1cb497e731b91479e32e62535f5f237103c142e8a7e93f8f1e2e179061e15960.jpg (599x746, 125.76K)

kike

I don't want non whites on board with me. Those might have been the optics of 1930s Fascism, when everybody was mostly in their place, but we live a completely different scenario now. I hate niggers. They end up contaminating everything, because Whites drop their guard around animals, so they aren't welcome where I'm going.

No, I'm not.
The problems of the world can be traced to a group of Jews who hate white people and wish to see them genocided and enslaved, jews in central banking are the largest and most powerful groups of evil people in the world, but so are the jews in control of the media, academia, corporations, government, and multiple other institutions, including multiple influential groups masquerading as activist movements and organizations.

These jews are mostly atheistic, but place a great deal of importance in the Talmud, they destroy western countries by promoting communism, globalism, multiculturalism, degeneracy, and a multitude of other bad ideas and policies

They are behind every civil rights movement, from feminism to egalitarianism, they are behind scientific hoaxes like race denial, climate change, transgenderism, and body positivity, they own mainstream political parties on both the right and left, and control the deep state which influences every policy in government.

I don't think it's all jews, the idea that an entire race would agree on anything is statistically improbable, however, I would notice that a very large segment of the people causing problems fr the white race are jewish, and that their motivations are obviously racially driven, specifically a feeling of superiority to whites, seeing whites as a treat to their people, a desire to take everything whites possess for jews, and a deep racial hatred for whites for a multitude of reasons, worst of which being a mix of envy and pride.

I'm no Jew, and I'm no friend of the Jews who we oppose. Maybe there are good ones, but they would have to prove to me that they are worth my trust, if I learn someone is Jewish, I immediately distrust them as my default position towards them.

Never trust a jew. Ever. It's Pilpul

Cringe

The only reason we have problems is because jews force different races into the same living spaces.

Blacks are hunter gatherers that evolved in the jungle, unlike europeans who evolved with harsh winters. As such, blacks and whites have different survival strategies suited to their respective origins. Whites are planning, patient, and will work together to survive. Blacks however, are aggressively and can deal with stress very well. Gibs me dat is how they win in a rough jungle, there is limited food and they must acquire it. They don't need to long term plan because the amount of food stays pretty static year round.

So to whites in white countries, they seem like they're hooligans. But to blacks, living in a white society is alienating too. In a system where long term planning is the key to success, they're going to fail. If africans just lived in africa, and europeans stayed in europe, this shit would have been avoided.

In places where there's a majority of whites, most black people I've dealt with were civilized. I think they revert to child like behavior when concentrated with their own kind.
Add to that their inhuman strength and near total lack of impulse control and you have your basic "nigger". Immune to reason and logic, driven by "gibsmedat" regardless of consequence. Incapable of self restraint or the higher logic functions necessary to see through the Juden mind tricks being played on them.

I've known some pretty cool black people, but in general they are a fucked up race of people. The based ones will tell you that straight out.

Reddit spacing really isn't helping the idea here.

On point, I don't think most people- or at least the more functional ones- are incapable of acknowledging that there are "good Blacks" and other minorities. George Rockwell put it fairly accurately in an address on the topic: "I do not doubt that there is a sophisticated black man smarter than myself, with whom I'd gladly associate, but the rule of averages by and large leaves them as distasteful." Many are sympathetic to our ideas(see Malcolm X, Nation of Islam's alliance with the American Nazi Party) and cause and are actually way more Woke than most average White Americans. Doesn't mean they aren't niggers, but there's no reason not to affiliate with them- just don't fuck them.

Such an insecure autist… Back to the topic, I've seen the way they think and act, they're certainly not of the same quality as us clearly. An inferior animal from physical characteristics to mental capabilities. White men create, conquer and explore while the colored hordes can barely sustain themselves, they rely on constant reproduction in order to survive. Kill them all they're worthless.

NEVER SUPPORT, NEVER AID AND NEVER FIGHT FOR THE NON-WHITE UNLESS IT DIRECTLY BENEFIT YOUR PEOPLE DOING SO
REDPILLING THE NON-WHITE MAKES THEM MORE OF A THREAT TO YOUR PEOPLE THAN AN "ALLY"
That said, when you interact with non-whites you represent your own people, be cordial when appropriate, violent when appropriate. Always keep your empathy exclusive to your own.
There is nothing else to it.

That's theoretical and nice, but misses the cold hard truth. Its me or them now.

Isn't OP's pic from a movie?

I'm no sperg and no psychopath. I mantain good relations with non-whites around me. I would even dare to say some of them are _friends_, but of course it's not the same thing, the same level of connection as with a white brother.
That said, I would bash each one of their skulls for my tribe.
And of course I realize the superiority of the white man even in the simplest interaction. We're just better, more reliable and competent.
Even jews are dumb motherfuckers when close to a good white, though they are more articulate than your regular nigger.

That reminds me, what's your experience with jews? I studied in the same elite school as some of them, and for me it's just absurd that the "inteligent jew" meme is a thing. They are extremelly regular, a little bit more articulate, but not really more profound. I remember that, in philosophy classes, they often were very capable of repeating the point of the author's in different manners, in a way that made people think they got it, but they couldn't really argue for shit.
I often got the impression that they were totally missing the point and just exercizing some kind of pilpull, instead of seeking greather knowlege.
They also have good memory and can memorize singular facts, lines, trivia and little chunks of information very well.

no it's everyone versus the jews

You feel these ways because as a white man you have the capacity to have morals, you have the higher brain functions to feel a vast spectrum of emotions all throughout your life this has been manipulated against you.
They do not feel these ways and do not have the capacity to do so
You are walking around in a nightmare zone, an absolute hellscape and you are completely oblivious, like a cuck mr magoo
Also the situation about the 4 muslim girls buying you a cab, you're obviously some kind of nigger lover, how would a scenario like that even play out? You were so very obviously talking to them, ya know what everything about your story is cucky, why the fuck are you looking at, talking to, and helping out brown animals you faggot fuck

No, it's everyone vs everyone, really.
But of course we have less immediate contradictions with other races than the jews with everyone.
Just don't fool yourself.

No. It isn't. Your head is in the clouds, only the White Man can kill the jew. Its me or them.

My wife is European but both her parents were from Salvador. Most Hispanics are white on my book.

I don't like the way non-whites look at me with that smell.

Attached: absolutely disgusting.jpg (600x450, 75.5K)

I can barely tolerate my own kind, non-whites are so far beyond the pale that I don't even consider them to be the same species. Biological competition is a zero-sum game, sooner or later we will need to kill them all, non-whites are aware of this on an instinctive level and will never ever support our actions because our success is their doom.

We must always recognise the individual characteristics people posses. But these individual characteristics in no way override the general characteristics of a group of people and what they result in. Like they kept telling me when i was a kid: "You cant judge a whole group by a few individuals!" This is correct. It is the general characteristics that concern us.
Lets suppose that op's favourite shitskins really are genuinely good people and not just being nice because it suits them at the moment.
So what?
They are still replacing us, still destroying us and thus still a problem for us and our descendants.

The problem op, is that you seem to be at the "They are all bad eggs!" phase of racial Nationalism. Thats fine, we all go through that. But if you look further you realise that there are many invaders that are just trying to have a better life and could well be decent people. If there is nothing more than outrage within you at the bad ones then you will probably cuck at this point and start sucking multi-culti dick.

But lets say that you aren’t a cuck and are motivated by more than honest hatred for the general actions of the invaders.
Lets ignore the overall horrific impact of the invaders or even pretend for a moment that the invaders are all good people.
What happens then?
Do we accept replacement both territorial & biological because they are nice people?
The hidden aspect that is so easily overlooked in all the justified hatred of the invaders and their collaborators is the simple love of our blood. And we fight for our Blood-Nation every bit as much as we fight against the invader not only against external threat -yes, even if it kills with kindness- but against our own weakness & deficiencies. Weaknesses such as the timid softness induced in us by genuine empathy and a few words of kindness from an invader that makes some question the fight even though the situation has in no way fundamentally changed.
Ask yourself, op: Will the nice, polite shitskins change the outcome for our people?
It is easy to hate & thus fight the ones that make themselves known to us as enemies but if thats all you are motivated by you are at best a cornered rat fighting because you are afraid. And you will surrender at the first opportunity when they give you an out.
The nice ones are worse that the obvious invaders because they exploit your softness, op, and then you stop resisting.

If these are nice people then good for them but our predicament has in no way changed because of that.
Compassion & empathy do not contain enough truth by themselves. They must be tempered by a hard realism or you will become paralysed by them.

This isn’t about you or your precious feelings, op, this is about our people.
In a few decades, when the invades rule as an absolute majority in our countries and you -now an old man- must watch as they take the few remaining white women as booty & the few white children as target practice will your timid conscience make you feel better?

Op is a fag. As usual.

Attached: future.mp4 (1280x720, 7.84M)

Because i don't work shit jobs my experience at work with blacks is pretty okay. When i was still in the military it was shit, niggers are where awful. Mexicans hated them the most. The males in school are shit students and the females are not only shit students but they are loud and annoying.

Kill yourself IDF before we do.

For once, OP is not a faggot. Plus one for a non-autistic post.

I've had mixed experiences. Most non-white girls I talk to are attracted to me and clearly show it. Before I got redpilled I thought this was awesome, now I wish it came from my own women. Too bad white women have been socially engineered to be apeshit crazy around white men, and men in general. But anyway. Non-white women are uglier than whites and usually not as smart, but they are more feminine. In my experience.

At the risk of sounding cliche, I had black friends growing up. As a kid it was mostly an ok experience, but as we got older they became anti-white and blamed whitey for everything. They weren't that smart in most cases, but it went deeper. They just didn't think the same as my white friends. Their priorities were different. They tended to live only day-by-day, and the stereotype of them being violent is true. So there were clear differences, but they were made greater by this society we live in.

Generally I've had ok individual experiences, but they've redpilled me in a way that stats couldn't. I think that's why we'll win in the end, race differences exist whether we accept it or not. Racial hatred doesn't have to exist, it's a tragedy it does, but that's life. Non-white groups instinctively dislike other groups, and while individuals can buck the trend, groups don't. Add to that the knowledge that you've been deracinated and brainwashed from birth, that can really fuck with your head. I'm at a point where my instincts and my brain drive me towards white well-being, but my brainwashed emotions tell me to "love everyone". When my (white) children come along, I'll raise them so they don't have this terrible conflict inside of them.

Anyway, hope that answered some of your question.

Risible. Blacks are surprisingly squishy and on average well below whites in terms of absolute strength.

Light skinned arabs: entitled opportunistic fucks. Behave OK in public, but are ready to stab you at earliest possibility. Some closer to the better end of IQ bell curve are actually much worse, as they are even more opportunistic, and they feel they can get away with it.
Shit skinned arabs: aggressive, flirty, pose as alphas all the time, almost as bad as poos if poos were in better physical shape and threatened to cut your head off.
Niggers: fucking disgusting. Can't stand them IRL. They stink, and if left to their own devices will quickly degrade themselves to monkey state, even if disciplined otherwise.
Poos (dravidians, didn't have any experience with light skinned ones): Worst. Horny fucks, stinky, ugly, entitled, annoying, completely not aware of themselves.
Chinks: little direct contact, but indirectly they are completely autistic, unable to communicate, don't speak local language, avoid contact as much as they can while being obnoxious about it. They also take photos of whites all the time.
Southeast asians: are actually quite OK. No idea why. Not smelling, not disgusting (although ugly often), kids are clean and neat, often speak local language. Can't hate them, they stand out too much in the endless sea of genetic garbage. Why, I do not know. Used to think of them as much as of abos, but in person, they are not as bad.
Kikes: two-faced faggots. They smile at you while pushing a knife through your chest. If you have what they need, they are super polite and slightly condescending to the point of considering you a puppy who stole their toy. If they have what you need, you're fucked. Not many interactions IRL, but those that I had undergo the exact same scenario always.

To add on SEA:
Why yes of course, but the weird thing is, their kids are also OK. If this was the case, regression to the mean would have brought their kids on the natural level, but it does not. Maybe a family culture (that they have super strong as ant-people) plays its part as well.

"Become a happy white man with these few weird tricks:"
Step 7: Listen to Moonman faggot

I avoid shitskins like a literal plague. They can usually sense my disgust for them. I'll wait in the longest line at the checkout to avoid being in proximity to one .

Attached: somebody-relaxed.jpeg (981x768, 212.98K)

sounds great, until they vote all your rights away you stupid faggot

I'm 75% White 25% Mestizo, and my non-white dad, aunt and cousin (I'm guessing a lot of the illegals in my family who can't speak english too) are openly anti-white. Diversity is a failure.

I come from a mostly meztiso Aryan family, and we're neutral because we're all white in a way.

Although you're correct about multiculturalism, what you posted has more to do with communism (goyim infighting each other) than anything else.

If you are not instinctively disgusted by them regardless of muh personality and manners, you are part of the problem. I'd rather hang out with a white asshole than a polite nigger, the only races I could somewhat tolerate are Asians (that are not too niggerfied) and lighter Latinos/Anatolians etc.

I have alot of friends who are non white…
Ya can be a Nationalist and have friends you neet faggots.

This is the problem because I can't find any based whites except 2 of my mates… Rest are Asian or Aboriginal and know about kikes and their Jewy ways.

(No cunt, these mates of mine aren't controlled ops)

I usually avoid Whites and do my dirt with non-Whites, since Whites usually can't be trusted.

Donate to a sperm bank or hurry up and find that "wholesome christian GF".
Then struggle to have one kid in your forties after marriage.

Or better yet, Lead by Example and pull a Brenton.
Otherwise, cry moar, faggot. You're your own worst enemy. You're letting them replace us as much as he is right now by doing fuck all about it.
Other than making incomprehensible posts online.

So your wife isn't European.

Is this whole thread baitposters?

If only I could find two based whites, but living in the US for 40 years, it just hasn't happened.

whites don't want to break the law, but non-whites have no problems, shocking

I used to live in Harlem, and I can speak to the truth that any black person knows exactly what a nigger is. If you live in a majority black area long enough, you begin to tell the difference just by looking at people. Once at a 7-11, after a particularly belligerent nigger left the store, the cashier, who was as ghetto as they came, said with utter distain “Man, these fucking niggers, no wonder white folks don't give a shit about us.”

Contrary to most of pol, and the replies this opinion will inevitably get - I don't think non-whites are inherently degenerate, but they lack a critical ability to stand up and confront the degeneracy rampant in their culture. Take the nigger in 7-11: all the decent black folk knew exactly what he was, but no one said a thing. No one shamed him, no one disapproved, until he was gone. Apply that to the “black community” and you’ve identified the real problem. The second biggest deficit is education. As a tool of jewish interest, the school system is nothing more than a containment zone for the poorly behaved children of niggardly parents. Good students with potential are thrown into these essential prisons and are have their education ruined by the surrounding toxicity. Most blacks are dumb as shit for this reason, and therefore everything from work ethic to personal standers of behavior suffer. I watched my neighborhood degrade economically over a year, with businesses closing regularly and methods to get off welfare disappearing. Our local restaurants constantly had theft or vandalism issues. If it was a small business, the quality of the experiences or products were so shit you din’t want to return. Many of the local businesses were the stomping grounds of the most belligerent.

It was genuinely painful to observe, horrible people violently handling children, or acting degenerate in the street, with the majority around them violently suppressing every urge to do something; to be better. This is all intentional, the result of a full golemhood. All the blacks in NY need to know is how to smile and and say “yes massa” when they walk into a jewish home to fix the toilet, and what degeneracy they reap upon poor whites when they are anywhere else is inconsequential. Jewish people are masters of flight - only the oldest and most cranky complain about neighborhoods “turning black”. most of them just move silently.

This is the real reason the types if opinions on pol and words like “nigger” are forbidden in the zeitgeist, because they are largely true. Its not “cultural differences” when two niggers shout at each-other at 2am, its degeneracy. The jews dont want a cultural critique that might jump-start black peoples self respect and turn them into humans instead of a gibs me dat skincolor blob thats easy to control its voting record.

Most blacks hate homosexuality, the gov, state control - most are christian, most are just as racist or more so than pol. Its a massive conservative voting block thats been completely brainwashed into ignoring clear problems in their culture. If pol really wanted to destroy the jew, they would try to red-pill black people. Jews have fucked them far worse than anyone else.

Well, sometimes you have to break the law to get things done, just like the colonists who threw the tea in the harbor, or the Jews that bribed your Senator. It's just the way of things.

There are many displaced third-worlders who rightfully blame jews for colonization and want to go back to their home countries that regularly lurk on this board. I am one.

I agree that in the end its everyone vs everyone, but we are all slaves fighting against a financially powerful institution that has its tentacles in every major country in this world. If we do not unite for a moment in history to overthrow them, they will flee to another country and recoup again, as they've done for over three thousand years.

This is a global war, and redpilling other races on (((colonialism))) will readily redirect their anger against whites to jews. I remember the extreme hatred I felt when I found out that jews were a separate race from men who blame whites for what they themselves did (bankrupt and destroy our countries). The satisfaction in looking up the names and dates associated with colonialism (all of it happened post Inquisition as they escaped Spain and came to the third world, so was Isabel I right in kicking those evil kikes out?) cannot be compared

OP, if you become somewhat close to them, and they happen to be political, it may be worth pointing them to a little history. Though the thing about getting pilled is, you have to do it yourself. Perhaps a comment to indicate that there was more to colonization that meets the eye might get them moving.

Most male immigrants will be political, and showing them the way central banking works, as well as showing them the estates that collect interest are not his countrymen, is another eye opener. It will allow them to understand their leaders are in (((bankers'))) pockets and he will start knowing who to blame.

Don't bother with pilling the women, they are generally survivors who only care about their progeny and the life provided to them. I usually work on cultural lines with the women (how many generations until we lose our identity?) or on ancestral piety (if our children do not know what lives their ancestors lived, their memories, struggles and identities are for naught).

One thing I've found fascinating about pol is that generally they don't seem to understand that the immigration affects both host and guest populations negatively. Parents come to this land to get away from corruption and war, thinking its a place for their children become something of significance. What they don't realize is that cultural marxism erases all identities, and frequently the kids stop thinking of themselves as distinct, and start becoming a modern liberal with no ties to culture.

This is a scary thought for most third worlders

None of what I said applies to fresh from africa nogs, sand niggers and the criminal class of mexicans who seem to be hopping the border today. All of these races seem intent on self-preservation and don't seem to give a fuck about anything else.

Pic almost related (whites did not colonize, but had their funds redistributed to willing kikes that went to infiltrate and destroy on behalf of the european banking elite, of which only a very small number could be considered white, if even).

Attached: aliagnmentchart(1).jpg (2250x1800, 717.1K)

They're beginning to learn it.

Attached: hon_minister_farrakhan.jpg (225x225, 6.19K)

You bring up a good point. It's impossible to make someone less than 50% white fight for white interests, the best they can do is be neutral towards it. It's the same thing with religion and politics too, but that can slowly change overtime.
Just thank god I have no drug addicts or schizos in my family.

Asians are not 'lawful good' you anti-White fucker. Whites are 'lawful good' to the point that we are dying from it. Asians are FUCKING BUG TRASH.

White people:

If I had to rely on them, I would never get anything done.

I looked at the photo FIRST and then disregarded anything you had to say.

Okay I think, sadly, you're actually not being disingenuous so let me clarify

1 - that was a meme from a past 8pol thread, not OC
2 - the pic is clearly not meant to be taken seriously
3 - lawful good was asian babes, not asian
4 - I'm not a sinosoid (my race is not depicted)
5 - I have no problems against non-semites and utter niggers

Attached: 1476434794429.png (1170x1155, 1.11M)

10/10 for spirit.
4/10 for comprehension.
Well played sir, well played.

Attached: soz.gif (245x245, 1.5M)

This. I am not holding my breath until Whites recognize that all other races are their natural enemies and competitors. Something is WRONG with them.

This would be nice if true, but most are probably not going to take the pill. Even on our side only few are willing to face the truth.

Then again, maybe only a few are needed.

Attached: different things.png (1293x1293, 1.26M)

If you're in a highly selected environment like STEM academia, related careers, living in an expensive location, etc., you'll find decent people from all races. That's because they've already been selected for the ability to survive in a modern technological society.

When you encounter a cross-section of average shitskins you'll find why their own countries are shitholes. Also, even the best niggers go from 0 to chimpout at the slightest provocation.

Any of the high intelligence ones get the fuck out of the ghetto. These are the ones you see. We are surrounded by filters, they can be economic or physical. Mostly they are economic, because people feel "icky" about fencing out niggers.

Living in a building that charges a medium to high amount of rent is a filter. You won't get the worst there. Living in an area that you need a reliable car is also a filter. You won't get the worst there. Living in a gated community is a filter. You have to have enough money to buy a house there and there's a huge fucking fence or wall. See, all these things are made to keep out the niggers, and thus, your experiences are good. But the fallacy is thinking even for a second, that they are all like that. Nothing is further from the truth.

You are seeing the top 2-5% of niggers in your daily life. These will seem fairly normal. If you want to see the rest of them, you need to go to their neighborhood, where there are no filters.

You need to take into account the gender balance too. STEM graduate programs have tons of Asian women, but almost no white women. I might not have a Chinese wife if more white women were interested in physics PhD programs. The same goes for my two brothers who also found their SEA wives in STEM programs.

white women are mutant feminist freaks who act like men.

Forgive me for instead wanting a feminine asian or brown girl.

I cannot stand white women. I've never had sex with a white woman but i have banged around 30 brown women

Civility is just a facade and not a marker of great relations.

People from other races will almost always pursue their own ethnic interests when push comes to shove. The only ones that don't, identify more with white people than their own race. We want a better future for our friends, family, and people. So do they. These dreams will always conflict in a multicultural country. We can be polite and friendly all we want now, but this won't always be the case, nor should it be. How can we redpill whites to care for their race in environments where they're not under fire? By continuing to expose conditions in areas where we are, and make clear the threat that these conditions will inevitably come for them.

Every single non-white in the world must be killed.

They are available for re-purpose, the low IQ is an asset for influencers.

I have only little experience with niggers but one tried to Rob me of my phone, he was drunk and I assume, because I was dressed well he took me for a chump. I punched him many times in the face. The best information you can get is from your local prison system from the prisoners themselves.

Fixed it for (((you)))

Attached: 1cb497e731b91479e32e62535f5f237103c142e8a7e93f8f1e2e179061e15960.jpg (599x746, 199.82K)

giga kike

I'm white and I live in NYC. About a month ago, I was walking north on Clinton Street, around mid-day. Approaching me on the sidewalk was a black man, maybe ~40 years old, absolutely STARING at me. It's one thing to glance at someone in passing; it's another thing entirely to keep your gazed fixed on someone, eyes bugging out, from 20-30 yards away.

As I approached him, he didn't look away, so I said, "What?" His response was to immediately throw a punch at my head, which connected. I turned around and put up my fists. He didn't back down. I can't remember what words were exchanged, but I called the police, and told them I had just been punched in the head randomly by a black guy on Clinton Street, and that he was standing about 5 feet away from me. They sent a car.

When the cops arrived ~5 mins later, they separated me and the black guy, and asked us both questions. I told the cop exactly what happened: walking north on Clinton, black guy staring at me, I say, "What?", he throws a punch, we both stand our ground, I call the cops, cops show up.

Cop asks if I'm injured and need medical attention. I say no. Cop asks to see me ID, I show him. I ask if I'm free to go, he says yes.

This is the interesting part: before I leave, I ask the cop: "So how exactly does self-defense work? To what extent am I allowed to defend myself when I'm attacked?"

His response was, DO NOT DEFEND YOURSELF. His reasoning was that when the cops show up, if both parties are actively fighting, then both get arrested. He actually went so far as to say that you should TRY to get your ass beat, because otherwise, you'll go to jail.

The state is all-powerful, and you must depend on the state for EVERYTHING, even something as simple as defending yourself (and perhaps your life) when some NIGGER randomly attacks you.

The only people who like niggers are the ones who don't have to live around them, and leftists. Most NYC residents are leftists – corporate leftists, who really only care about identity politics, which is to say they really only care about dissing white men since that's the only media they consume. (NPR, NYT, Buzzfeed, it's pointless to list anti-white publications since the default is anti-white.)

You can't buy / own a gun in NYC (New York is a consumerist-authoritarian state whose laws somehow override the Constitution by way of magical kikery), so I'm going to start carrying a knife.

For the record, niggers are incompatible with human civilization, and the only way you can be convinced to disregard what your own eyes see is through a lifetime of conditioning by jewish-owned media outlets.

You haven't met the psychopathic jew, who will tear you a new one.

no shit some shitskins can be cordial but nations composed of them are worse than white nations. so they need to be exterminated for master race lebemsraum. the decent ones protect the shit ones. your civic nationalist faggotry is weakness. the only realistic chance of success in purging the broken individuals is race war and then eugenics.

whites should be all the good while jews should be all the evil.

go the fuck back to reddit you let some nigger violently assault you and didnt stomp his brains out.
not if you shoot the zogbots who come for you.
hopefully some of them will to. this is the level we are forced to rise to or we will go extinct.

Spoken like a true keyboard warrior unemployed faggot, or even better, a Fed. Lol.

Here's the nonWhite future, eat it up scum bags.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1002x674, 388.11K)

Oooohhhh noooo an ape playing tennis! Guys time to quit we just got btfo.

you let a nigger staring you down get in punch range you bitch

i lived in england with well behaved niggers from Eritrea, there there is strict Catholicism, which raises them very well and completely stops nigger behavior. they are polite, hard working model citizens. Despite this positive report i can still tell there's a drop in IQ due to them being niggers. Also I wanted to bang the niggress ( early 20s with great tight body, big ass and tits ), but sensibly didn't : the nigger husband would have found out.
This positive report correlates with reports from africa where most niggers behave well due to societal programming.

also Eritreans are not 100% niggers. The arabs were colonising the east african nigger women for over a thousand years, so Eritreans have a noticeable amount of arab in their blood

haven't yet discerned if its a nigress or a castrated male nigger like the williams brothers.

oh fascism and natsoc are two very different animals, as much as the left likes to conflate the two on account of fascism being easier to counter ideologically from a commie standpoint. there is no scientific element to facism's tribalism.

isnt nyc literally a sea of (((white))) people?

You should be thankful that you weren't murdered in the street. I hope you learned a valuable lesson on the only way to deal with Enderman - avoid or kill (in Minecraft ofc.)

Attached: in-my-farm-stealing-my-watermelon.png (1366x706, 400.69K)

checked
I've had some good experiences with non-white friends, but only because they understand my 'racism'. There's certain things we can't talk about, because we'd just disagree with eachother. But, these are people that I have some things in common with, and who don't act like retards. I think the folks on here who spiral about 'muh racism' are just immature, or maybe just in a position to not ever run into nonwhites that have brains/ethics.

Attached: Deux_ex_Hyde.jpg (836x960, 71.87K)

I can only deal with Asians on a day to day basis

oh fascism and natsoc are two very different animals, as much as the left likes to conflate the two on account of fascism being easier to counter ideologically from a commie standpoint. there is no scientific element to facism's tribalism.

Also my Asian friends are ok with my Zig Forums beliefs. I've had more friction with white libshit friends about things like race and kikes.

Ok, faggot.

Attached: capitalism_pyramid.jpg (1133x1416, 481.08K)

DO NOT RACEMIX. OTHER RACES ARE NOT OUR FRIENDS, BUT IF THEY ARE NOT IN OUR LANDS, THEY ARE NOT OUR ENEMIES EITHER
Kikes are the enemy of mankind, so wake up the people of colour!

Jews rule by divide and conquer, so get the other races straight!

oof, this fucking thread.

i don't understand why u are so blatant with your attempts at radicalization, surely after all these years at the keyboard you would try not to glow so hard

Attached: fbi.jpg (600x458, 65.06K)

I'm married to an Italian woman, so I know first hand how hard it can be to marry someone who isn't White.

Oh fuck off.

yeah and i'm married to the niggerist nigger your ever saw fron central afrian republic, so know how hard it can be to marry someone who in't a fucking black bastard

You should have married a white woman like I did. My white wife is from Nicaragua and she's the best thing I had on this life so far; she's pregnant with triplets due soon.

Can a mestizo/castizo be white? Where's the cutoff?

Also, what's more important, genotype or phenotype?

Only white kid on the block growing up reporting in, I'd like to offer some insight given my perspective.
>completely nig out sometimes when I fight
Here's the weird part about this perspective

All white girls act black and it seems they've been demographically targeted to do so by the media's influence. "Act black" is hard to define, I don't necessarily mean niggers nigging or chimping out. They just act different "at rest."
On the flipside, many black girls act white to the extent where I haven't met a 16-22 year old black girl that didn't. Almost as if they've been demographically targeted to do so. Yes I fucked one, but left her ass in a different state when I moved. Told her I need white kids.

That said, and especially in my position, I can't find white girl's personalities attractive. They act like disgusting promiscuous niggers, yet all the black girls I meet act like good white christian girls. The nig I fucked was a virgin at 19, and the last girl I almost fucked was white. She was a whore who had a mutt halfbreed with some nigger at age 15 and after I turned her whore ass down for it she immediately fucked off, age 17, to some hotel room to sell herself for pills. Bullet dodged.

I hate my perspective. I hate the fact that I'm a ghetto ass hoodrat. For awhile, I hated myself, and it's only in my conviction now that I have any pride. I just hope someone reads this and understands what I mean, how exactly they're pushing this racemixing agenda, it's much deeper then commercials and suggestive programming. It's deeper. Our youth's personalities, and specifically female, are being seeded with biracial personality traits. It's the nature of the corruption.

Malcolm X was a homosexual con artist in it for the money he could scam off of desperate blacks, just like Marcus Garvey (though Garvey wasn't a closet homosexual so far as I know).

The niggers have to go. You shouldn't have to move from your homeland.

Correct, I didn't. Unlike you, who would have turned and ran in the opposite direction the minute you saw a spooky coon give you the jungle eyes. Faggotini.

You are a nigger.

this is so hot

thats fucking funny dude. ive been tried a handful of times by niggers yet theyve never stepped into my range because i tell them not to walk up on me. im always ready to fight stop coping you pussy. never have i backed down. and now youll call me a nigger for acting this way.

This is the correct answer.

When it comes down to it, they will never take your side against their own. Muslims of different sects are violent towards each other. Niggers fight each other all the time and would go against you to save their reputation any time.
Nobody is this naive.