The competency myth

I wouldnt imagine this is unknown to most people here but the reason why "crime" shows plaster the talmudvision is for one simple reason: To instill confidence in the police force and their methods.

This goes across all aspects of government, for example shows like "parks and rec". These blatant pieces of propaganda a vacuumed up by normal people as if they were, "not factual" but rather "nearly realistic". Working like most talmudvision not through direct and blatant "propoganda" but rather by supplanting the real world police force with a fantasy competent one that lives in television. Similar to how they replace the belligerent real life niggers with computerniggers that have doctorates in astrophysics. Its a subtle replacement that is done in the background of the actual show, the narratives of the show need to stay entertaining so people do not think about the context the show takes place in but rather the narrative that plays out letting the mind subconciously soak up the "rules" that dominate the fantasy world when these rules are repeated enough the brain begins to believe it is true. Its the main form of brainwashing that the Jews used to destroy the boomer brains. Most of us are probably immune to this now but we need to recognise and forget all rules we picked up from television.

What I want to specify in this thread though is that we need to constantly remind ourselves that it is absolute and pure fantasy that the government is competent in any regard. While not underestimating them we need to recognise that they cannot respond in any way to certain types of attacks. Specifically what I am talking about is how Saint T. thought the police would show up in less than 5 mins and he would have a shootout. He easily could have escaped with a 2nd car and minimal planning to be never captured. Its only in his belief of police competency that his attack turned from a crusade to a suicide attack in minecraft.

Move above the lies if you want to win in minecraft.

Attached: a35a4670d1a3d0da5b8a3d40689be419bfcd9a1dda53426d2c565d5337734ccf.jpg (377x377, 41.06K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/d-7o9xYp7eE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nigger, 99% of all tv shows portray police as incompetent minority murderers whom we should rise up against in the name of social justice. The newest Spider-Man video game was accused of pushing “copaghanda” simply because it showed the nypd fighting criminals and not ruthlessly violating dindus’ rights. Go home.

Attached: Strayposting.png (361x333, 85.17K)

go back to facebook boomer

As I posted you are getting caught in the narrative, where are these nigger killing cops? in a functional police force that is effective at its job. The implication of those specific type of shows is that white racist cops are the only problem in an otherwise powerful police force. Those type of shows are also massively in the minority.

Here are some examples I was talking about in the op;
-Law and Order
-Bones
-Brooklyn Nine-nine
-Miami Vice
-Castle
-Bones
-Dexter
The list could literally go on forever.

das so true. the police has been built on a structure that never needs to improve and burn off the dead weight.

the "customers" (us the taxpayers) have never had the choice to switch providers when the "business" (the police) perform badly.

thus they have been able to be shittier and shittier investigating themselves into a pile of power tripping ticket writers.

also notice in those shows how people talk/cooperate with the police as if that's a good thing. It's conditioning.

The government is an institution run by malevolent geniuses to breed and train retards to keep themselves in power.
They hand out decent paying jobs to pantshitting mongos so they can do a poor job with none of the responsibility placed on a private industry, and go on to reproduce and vote for the politicians that suck blood from honest working people and feed it to their drones.
Do what you can to avoid paying taxes, network with people around you, especially entrepreneurs, and trade goods and services directly instead of letting the leeches get to you.
But make sure to pay whatever minimum you must, getting the hive mad is not a worthwhile endeavor.

Today OP was not a faggot.

Talmud vision and movies bypass your consciousness and go straight into your subconscious. If someone is successful IRL or in movies, then you will mimic them whether you realize it or not.

Jews are weaponizing the discovery of the sub- and unconscious

Attached: nike-prep-just-do-it-w-tanktop-black-white-1315-zoom-0.jpg (753x1500, 165.2K)

I quit watching in 1971 thereabouts. It's physically painful to watch.

OP gets it.
Lots of ZOG-faggots here try to spread the myth that the ZOG is everywhere, looking at everything you do, and will find you and kill you if you so much as thinking about blowing up one of their buildings. Nothing could be further from the truth.
The greatest way to see this in action is the hilarious stuff Sovereign Citizen (SCs) people do that gets labelled as 'Paper Terrorism' by the ZOG. The SCs will do things like filing frivolous leans against people, and it quite often is able to ruin their lives. All with just a bit of paperwork.
This doesn't even really scratch the surface though. People have used SWATTing tactics to get the government to kill people, that's how stupid they are. Not too long ago in Florida, a man was almost let out of prison, simply because someone on the phone pretended to be from the governor's office and claimed he had pardoned him.
Most of this stuff can be amp'd up further. If you got ahold of whatever internal documents a government institution uses, you could easily copy it, put it in the mail with an address from another government office, and make the ZOG believe it is getting paperwork from itself to do something. The potential for those sort of 'Paper Terrorism' has yet to be fully tapped.
I myself have complete forged documents and handed them to the ZOG, and they took them without any questions asked. Literally, 15 minutes in GIMP and a $20 used printer will get you all kinds of 'proof' the government wants from people.
For any revolutionary White Nationalists, they should also know it's basically impossible to solve murders without any obvious motive. On vacation out of state somewhere, and some nigger, faggot, Kike or Boomer pisses you off at random? Grab your gun and plug them. As long as no one was around to see it, the likelihood of you ever getting caught for it is basically 0%.

OP is very much correct. And let me add another interesting number - around 80 % of crime around the western world is resolved by interrogations. In other words, 80 % of crime is solved only because people can't keep their mouth shut. If they did, most of the crime would go unpunished.

I have more than decade of experience in both security work and being the one interrogated. If you work in IT or any other more delicate field, you will know that to work with the state's employees is usually a horrid experience and that private companies usually offer better everything - from money to expertise. Same applies to the LE. While there are surely divisions of those which are as good as it can get, most of them are not.

OP mentioned St. Tarrant and he is right. Look at archives of his facebook, mad lad actually posted memes with the mosque he was going to attack. He was also on numerous watchlists and he was in past interrogated by the police because of his internet activities. He took his time, drove around the town in a full gear and cammies, in a car full of guns, livestreaming it all - without getting apprehended. Sure, a big great gamble on his side, but it also illustrates how incompetent and nonflexible most of the LEOs are. The response time too shows this - in case of Christchurch shooting the first responders arrived in around 8 to 9 minutes. This may look bad, but I assure you, it is not - it is a healthy good average around the western world, with only difference being metropolitan areas in USA, where cops can do it in around 3-4 minutes. We all seen what Brenton was able to pull in that 8 minutes. And mind you, he would probably be able to do more, if he wouldn't plan and do the whole thing as an last ride to glory.

Finally, let me give you little story from my home city. There was a huge biker gang meeting. There was little scuffle in the end, with more than 20 people attending. Some light injuries, but it heated up quickly and one guy got his head ventilated by another, using presumably illegally owned gun. He died instantly on the spot. All those 20 were arrested later during the evening and brought to questioning. Every single one said nothing other than that sweet "I have nothing to say, call my lawyer" sentence. That was few years ago and no matter how hard LE here tried, no one was caught and sentenced for that murder to this very day. No one talked, no cameras around and no gun was found.

By the way, do yourself a service and check this great video: youtu.be/d-7o9xYp7eE It is the most important video you will see.

if that is true then there should be a website that makes it easy to do against jews

True. and that illustrates the jews' fear of violent action against them. They know that they won't survive it. Never fear the weak and dumb law enforcers. Always aim for killing the jews and their paypigs that ruin the whole world.

semi-related
novelist David Foster Wallace briefly worked at the IRS and writes extensively in "The Pale King" about how they use psychological methods to persuade compliance when the reality is they audit like .01% of the most egregious/profitable tax cheats/non-filers.

Then why do "the good guys" get their man in literally every episode.

it's called "programming" for a reason.

This is up there with nukes don't exist.

I would like to know more about your opinion if you could state it objectively and try to edit out the anti Semitic slant.

I’m a technical person with some background (forensic engineering) and I don’t give a shit about the motives but I think you’re saying something about how detectives and evidence techs are portrayed in the media.

It’s just that your post is 60% slurs and inside jokes I don’t get.

know more fictional characters than real people,
fictional stories than real experiences,
fiction derived morals than life lessons,
more fantasies than realities,
more nonsense than truth,

Oh wow tv isnt real, these are the hot takes that blasts this board into the upper strata of the front page

i read the other day that 40% of murders in America go unsolved, and over 50% of other types of crime go unsolved.

So much for the "invincible police" myth.

digital forensics? That is a field i am planning on studying in the future once i learn coding.

What's the pay like in digital forensics?

>>>/reddit/
There's something called "the politics of attention." Stretching it here, it means that the (non)allocation of resources can affect competency. Look at all the unexamined rape kits because they didn't have money to test them. They can catch an "alt-right" bomber or copkiller in a minute but not an anti-fa attempted murdered.

yea that is true. I read that interrogation is why the vast majority of crimes are solved.

NEVER, EVER, EVER talk to the police without a lawyer present.

They will threaten you, say they will make you look bad in court so you get a heavy sentence, they will try to threaten you so many ways if you do not talk to them.

The police are nothing but terrorist thugs.

If you NEVER talk to them, and REFUSE to talk without a lawyer present, then nothing will happen to you.

It's when you start talking to the police that bad shit starts happening.

40% of murders are unsolved
they cannot track your car
if you are too intelligent you can't be a cop

Attached: cop butt enforcement.jpg (454x678, 85.41K)

If they do then humor me with a video of a nuke blast that doesnt look like a 1950s high school project? Just ONE webm.

Police, like kikes, exist only due to a huge masonic psyop, that's why they hate it when you expose it.

The sad thing about pedos is that they almost always have masonic gang protection, and considering the Queen of England is their grand patroness, well, you're litlerally fighting MI6.

It's all a fudge of things masons due to get out of traffic tickets. Reference to nautical shit, etc. Of course the stuff about the state having a corporation sole is true, and you can cause a LOT of damage, for example, when some uppity cop wants a bribe and lays nuisance criminal charges.

When part of the biker initiation is fucking a baby on film, and that film is held at lawyer's office, there's incentive.

Heaven help them if these films were copied surrepticiously and in the hands of someone they want to hassle…

The FBI FAKED the ENTIRE BRANCH of "Forensic science" of "hair analysis" for DECADES. 100% faked, and their "results" were in favor of the prosecution in 98% of their cases. FAKE evidence created by the FBI to imprison people. So, GFY and then KYS.

Fuck off.

sage

Fret not. China will nuke us soon. Freedom from kosher psy ops is close.

10/10 video
I wonder how this applies to Europe though

More mechanical and electrical. Looking at bomb plans and identifying targets and capabilities, tracking purchases and predicting next moves, stuff like that. But I’ve met digital techs. I’m not that good at programming and terrible at hacking shit.

The money is not great. You’ll make more in the private sector working for banks and shit but keeping hackers out of atm networks might be boring to you. And not everyone is very good at it. A friend of mine helped a detective pull some surveillance video off of a security system to investigate a theft. He asked for a copy of the video to give to his client and the cop gave him footage of a murder from the same night instead. Take your time naming files descriptively, I guess is the lesson there. So if you’re good at what you do and catch a good break you’ll be able to work for LAPD, NYPD, one of the major league teams, which to me sounds pretty fun.

The basis of it still applies everywhere.

interesting, probably true

Good thread! Good explanation.

Edit: oh shit! I couldn't believe somebody actually said something intelligent and interesting on 4chan (for a change). Then I remembered I was on Zig Forums.

White men who are competent with computers are murderers or rapists.
That is 99% of these shit shows.

They're going to be even more incompetent too since they're replacing your average beat cop and major leadership positions with diverse enrichment to be the strongarm against whites on the street.

That is an accessory agenda, yes. There are the shows, with primary audience: females. There are the shows, with primary audience: political reinforcement of (((failures))) and their peers. There are the rare shows, which don't give a damn about audience. These don't last, or serialize, due to no.lean=no.soros.bucks. However, in each of these instances, the police, the force-granted agencies, the govt function/setting are merely plot device framework. The role of the deus ex machina; The SJW-enforcement machine, or the Shitskin-Celebration machine, etc. Nothing more.

It's just lazy, inept, infantile, and uninspired writing. Like magic and hogwarts in Harry Lennart Poettering.

Besides, the govt doesn't need competency. They are not a business, though their various entities and departments are effectively interfaced like businesses. That is, they are not businesses, because they take your tax, and lobby for more tax, and you pay them to do it. Most businesses, which attain similar status, typically have to spend fortunes for the same privileges. A system view is more instructive than attempting a competency-or-not view.

DO NOT TALK TO POLICE WITHOUT A LAWYER

Oh, so that's why zionist "news" agencies and zionist cable networks are always pushing the "evil cops" narrative any time a nigger dies. It all makes sense now.

great op.

it's an ASIO / AFP LARP thread again.

No one died, it was a LARP to take guns and censor the internet, Tarrant is a homosexual working for the government if real at all

Criminal Minds always had a white serial killer every episode and the one time it didn't it was because the dindu they were hunting was getting righteous vengeance against whitey. Meanwhile real life serial killers are predominantly niggers but instead of elaborate and horrifying murders that capture the imagination, they prefer mundane methods in keeping with their low IQ.

Bonus: Criminal Minds had an Evil Gamer episode on par with the Law & Order SVU episode but it flew under the radar.

Attached: fbba1e9edd65dbeb48fb7ef6d29e7ab7424ac1b3d5e6a7a7e52b206273d8abbe-cow.jpg (651x318, 51.14K)

Blah blah blah
OP is an assblasted nigger whining that societies with advanced civics are strong and honest to live in peace

Remember nobody talks, everybody walks. If the police bother to bring you in for questioning it means they don't have enough proof to charge you. If they had a slam dunk case and evidence they wouldn't bother trying to get a confession out of you.

Mostly completely same. Don't know about Russia, but I know that in Poland and Ukraine same thing applies. If you live in the western Europe, it applies completely the same, sometimes even better for you, since there are limits for how long they can held you apprehended. It usually ranges from 24 to 48 hours. Keep your mouth shut for that time and chances are, you gonna be fine - that is if someone else won't snitch on you and you didn't do any mistakes along the way.

Always ask yourself - if they would actually have something on me, would they need to question me?

This.

Nice try, kike. You'll NEVER phase Saint Tarrant in these Halls, faggot.

Attached: da99dfd08cf87302c641e520004f293dcb7a9f3a0f809e5c19ff1f6c4cba4299.jpg (255x143, 6.12K)

go and never come back

already kind of had that residual concept lingering in my head but now its cemented For sure. Down to laugh literally in every cops face that i see from now on. I should just start hanging Circus Posters around Wall Street and DC

Wew lad. It's almost like you've never noticed the wildly disproportionate amount of interracial couples in adverts; or the fact that every film villain is British, German or Russian. Or the fact that blondes are portrayed as dumb in films despite having close to if not the highest IQ on the planet.

Funny thing about all those examples; jews have admitted to doing it on purpose.

There's a pretty good youtube channel about Bong police called 'Crime Bodge'. Vid related.

Vitamin C supplements are jewish because they cost money. Jews run banks so this must be true.

No, you don't understand. Ever since ancient Greek plays, some degree of propaganda were there from the day 1. It doesn't matter if is just an individual initiative of an director or scenarist or organized effort. It doesn't matter if the aim is good or clandestine. It even doesn't matter if it is in good hearted and completely out in the open like in the Third Reich, where there was "ministry of propaganda" and everyone knew what is what, with Goebbels repeatedly stating that "truth is the best propaganda", or that it is fucky, slimy, hidden and stealthy, attacking your subconsciousness, like today - it is there and always was there, ever since humans started whole entertainment thing. To even think that nowadays is somehow different is not only naive, it is also retarded as hell.

Also no, the movie or series doesn't have to be propagandist as a whole, it just have to delegate one or few propagandist ideas. There are many examples of otherwise great movies or stories, which are completely apolitical and 99% propaganda-less, but they still convey propagandist message - the main actor or antagonist is picked for some reason, he possess some skill, etc. Just a little facet in the whole thing. That alone is enough and that alone is more dangerous than let's say completely obvious communist propaganda movie from the 60s or German WWII newsvideo with huge-ass MINISTRY OF PROPAGANDA stamp in the beginning and the end.

Had to look this up, you are correct. Even official .gov fbi sites admit to this.

That and because they have TVs blasting 24/7 in jails and prisons as a method of torture.

How it is to be in the 1998?
Now all not obvious crime is solved using wireless trackers people voluntary carry on them.

Digital forensics sounds like exactly the kind of stuff we want our guys studying. Not sure about the pay, but I imagine there's a big overlap with gaining knowledge on how to cover our digital footprint and also gaining info on Antifa and the like.

The thing to also note is that most murders are crimes of passion, and another considerable amount are nigs shooting each other in the streets.

What a stretch. By your logic, someone saying "this pizza place is shit, go to this other place instead" is propaganda for the other place.

>(((entertainment)))
kill yourself jew. I bet you are a pure blooded rabbi.
(((entertainment))) is the prime weapon of the jew. It keeps people under jewish mind control and puts stupid thoughts into their head.
For example liberals are convinced that Trump is bad because he is Voldemort from Harry Potter movies.

Attached: 1512086238875.jpg (936x8167 257.74 KB, 1.22M)

Attached: 1401304351109.jpg (944x572 87.13 KB, 63.72K)

What's it like to be paid pennies to post on a shithole?
It would be a lot more fun for you if you got a real job.

Ah, South Africa.Reminds me of this shitshow. Even the two white guys in that video can't contain a smirk.

oh fuck, nevermind. they edited that part out. Essentially it's when the nog is trying to open up one of the gates and the two whites are watching their black captain try without success and laughing amongst themselves.

I can't believe the fucking state of Zig Forums. Taking crime shows as police propaganda