How the hell is there not a Hong Kong thread...

How the hell is there not a Hong Kong thread? Something approximating 1/3 of the population is protesting an extradition deal with mainland China. They've even occupied the capital building and raised the old colonial flag, demand the right to vote. CCP is pissed.

Attached: 11269932-3x2-700x467.jpg (700x467, 57.77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vhrsPsuh-XA
williamblum.org/chapters/rogue-state/trojan-horse-the-national-endowment-for-democracy
youtube.com/watch?v=GSRYlbHak0c
8ch.net/hkpol/res/6212.html#q6214
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Any more info?

Because this board is mostly concerned with White Nationalist issues, not multicult capital.

youtu.be/vhrsPsuh-XA

Right to vote for what?
It's a high rise jungle.

This thread has been brought to you by National Endownment of Democracy (formarly called Central Intelligence Agency).

Allen Weinstein, who helped draft the legislation establishing NED, declared in 1991: "A lot of what we do today was done covertly 25 years ago by the CIA."

Trojan Horse: The National Endowment for Democracy – William Blum

williamblum.org/chapters/rogue-state/trojan-horse-the-national-endowment-for-democracy

The National Endowment for Democracy (NED) is headed by Carl Gershman. In 1968, he worked in the research department of B'nai B'rith, and in 1972 he served on the Governing Council of the American Jewish Committee.

The US embassy in HK is the HQ of NED in China with more than 1600 employees. (600 emplyees for US embassy in London.)

yellow bad
white good

After the umbrella movement of the late 90's I believe they got the right to vote for half of their congress. But the CPP controls the rest, and keeps kicking out elected officials for wrong think. The potential for mass protest to spread to mainland is an unlikely, but potentially world changing event.

Protest has been going for like 3 weeks now, with increasingly bold demands. It's absolutely staggering how a decentralized protest of millions can be so well organized. I am in awe of their logistics. The bugpeople know how to throw an effective riot. Supply lines stretch for miles, water, food, and gear effectively distributed. Worth observing for purely tactical considerations.

Attached: hongkong-extradition.jpg (780x439, 103.46K)

So another Ukraine situation you expect?

Martial Law

deal? pffft..China no deal…interesting that Beijing baggage tags are PEK .which is Peking. take note of suicide rates amongst Gov officials in the next few weeks

China already has detention brainwashing camps for muslims. The world has done nothing to stop this. Why dont they just round up all these protestors and throw them in the same gulag? Nobody cares.

check population of Chinese Jews in HK

Good point.

Jews in Hong Kong - 6,620,000 results

axis of evil
youtube.com/watch?v=GSRYlbHak0c

Absolutely disgusting.

even without the whites in hk people still would be againt communist mafia. extradition bill means in any business deal or negotiation the mainland chinese team can extradite hk competition to secret prison inside china and threaten them with organ donation as a negotiating tactic.

Because muslims had already isolated themselves from Chinese society as a whole by not participating.
Where as everyone in HK seems to want democracy. You cant do divide and conquer over an issue when everyone in the region has the same opinion.

True but without whites they would still be a fishing village of 60 people.

I have the same view on Hong Kong Independence as Tibetian. It’s great on its own, REALLY BAD if it joins the globohomo-Americanist system. “Free Tibet” sounds good, but “free Tibet to use a bludgeon against China” has more problems then just a long slogan.

We've had multiple. Next time put some effort into your slides bug.

no. people want a well run city, less corruption and to be left alone by government.

TIENANMEN 2 NOW
FUCK CHINKS
KILL EM ALL 2019

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1024x576 226.6 KB, 710.69K)

Thank you for the well reasoned analysis user. We can learn from the bugmen

Too bad they are the only honest ones around the world. They will be crushed by china though.

the tactics being used are very advanced. it is not rioting. the crowds are very peaceful and disciplined. any violence against people including police is a no-no. the reinforced doors were opened without power tools. the masses literally bent the metal by had. white people or arab would have got excited set the whole building on fire.

this
yellows should be a single nation
race über alles

动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Winnie the Pooh 劉曉波动态网自由门

china has many different races, maybe everyone in asia looks the same to you?

Attached: Hand over the country to the white people.webm (640x360, 3.93M)

Wasn't this put on hold like 2 weeks ago?

Because it's called >>>/hkpol/ and it has several intl threads.

Yeah I wouldnt disagree with that. Usually that would be achieved with a low democratic deficit, because you can vote the incompetent, corrupt and authoritarians out of power. Maybe they have some secret chink way that we dont know about.
I was mostly trying to say that its a popular movement with very little opposition. that the mainland chinks could expliot.

Yes the protestors dont want the extradition law delayed they want it ripped up.

kek

Though I can't put the whole blame on the Chinese. If they didn't see the megalomaniacal Zion Don extradite foreigners from Canada and the UK for ZOG interests, they wouldn't realize how much power and control comes with being able to extradite from areas not under one's control per say.

They should've protested in 1996.
Now its over. Bend to your Chinese overlords and enjoy.

Attached: putin-smug-tnd-960x540.jpg (960x540, 54.82K)

I dont think the Chinese needed to learn anything like that from Trump.
Those guys are the masters at statecraft. They know exactly what it means to exert power over other countries and they put that in to practice over three thousand years. Its a big mistake to portray them as politically naive. They wrote the book on this shit and the guys at the top of the party are ruthless.

The chinks went that far that they demanded everyone in G20 summit in Japan not to speak about the Hong Kong protest.

Are you saying they started extraditing from foreign areas before Zion Don? Sauce for the lulz please.

ordinary working class people did not like the british rule, many poor people thought CCP would improve living standards for the disadvantaged. only now people understands it is better to be ruled by rich snobs than greedy peasants.

Yes during the Yuan Dynasty they made Korea in to a vassal state where they extradited a lot of the better looking women.

kek, China's bringing back the 1200 AD strategies.

But, how are they protesting when their government hasn't authorized it?

There is no slightest proof anything bad happened then.

blow your brains out chink

Attached: animu gril.gif (483x556, 3.77M)

Why would we give a shit about ant people? Do you actually think something is going to happen at all? How fucking new are you? China won’t be defied. No one will do anything about it. Fuck off.

If you research it you'll find that a lot of colonial centers want a return to the Masters.

i said this in the last tread about Hong Kong and i'll say it again for the autist who see anything chink related and go full "hurrdurr bugspry copy pasta"
Honk Kong hates mainland China just as much as Tibet and Taiwan, they see them as parasitical sub human niggers, they don't even speak the same language, (Hong Kong speaks Cantonese and China Mandarin) the only reason why they could prosper is becos the CCp couldn't get their claws on them and Hong Kongers know it, they know how shit the rest of China is and want to separate from them at all cost

Chinks are soules bugmen but Hong Kongers still retain some humanity left in them, just like the Taiwanese

even if you hate chinks you should still hate commies even more, and Hong Konger hate commies just as much as anyone with a brain

Fuck that piece of shit city.

bump

8ch.net/hkpol/res/6212.html#q6214

Glow in the dark niggers have been posting in /hkpol/ for a while now too, be careful Chinks.

The surviving spies Shillary burned who made it to HK SAR are the targets of this bills. How conveeeenient this happens, it's just missing the color the usual CIA-led revolutions have.

HK is kind of like a DMZ, there was no way that Trump's trip wasn't coordinated. He is also using it as a bargaining chip. Chinks are sneaky, so is Trump, maybe moreso.

Macau is full of marranos.

动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Winnie the Pooh 劉曉波动态网自由门

I guess America should go save those people, rabbi Soros?

the bug does not a good shill make

Attached: Untitled.png (693x307, 107.57K)

Iran's going to nuke your country and China will nuke any spots they may have missed.

The chink's ought to just let them be an autonomous region that pays tribute to the mainland, but I doubt the commies are smart enough to think of such a mutually beneficial compromise and will just try to crush the revolt and thereby also kill the golden goose.

Because they are just dumb bugmen in the end.

Attached: ca19c2fa79230123be13a4636043c5950f207f115c4851192239e77984ec186c.jpg (355x262, 48.01K)

They will do what top goyim did with the Yellow Vests - arrest the leaders and let the followers wear themselves out.

If a jew tells you 2+2=4, will you disagree on principle?

You funny.

ahaha, you make me laugh user.

Attached: 1487733681541.jpg (649x731, 177.87K)

If a Jew tells me 2+2=4 I will wonder what he is up to and how he intends to scam me, or stab me in the back later.

a jew will only tell the truth to prop up a lie or to remain alive, which he needs to keep lying, backstabbing and subverting.

yeah because china are in full control of their own launch codes.

Fuck off kike shill.

Hong Konger have more balls than you.

fuark, i'm melting!

t. chinese guy

well, the taiwanese voted 70% against gay marriage…

I think the politicians ignored that and still pushed gay marriage through, so now it's legal in taiwan.

The government should just come it, round up all these people, and shoot them.

Thanks for the bug spray!
t. Hongkonger

Pic is what needs to happen again. Xi is a cuck for waiting this long and not sending the PLA in to massacre them when they were all gathered. No need to wait until 2047.

Yes. Holding multiparty elections is the root of political problems in every modern country.

Attached: 5190E935-214D-45E5-9FC8-2CFD96325B24.jpeg (640x360, 184.21K)

Why don't you do some fucking research on your own and make an actually informative thread about it you fucking cuckchan nigger.

You mean anarchist/communist revolutionaries and Muslim men.

Moderators tolerate much lower quality than this, so this is what we get. This is why we can't have nice things.

Nobody cares.

Why the fuck did you leave from british rule to begin with you dumb fucks?

Cause it's all CIA shit.

China send Muslim's to reduction camps the British give them welfare and let them rape kids with impunity. I know who I would rather have in charge

Attached: 59cfec819bf93b4c427f7e0faad02157b650b6f74141cc8ac89bc2879b3a764a.jpeg (616x608, 55.82K)

in china everyone who disagrees with the government gets sent to an internment camp, the muslims are actually very lucky in this regard; they get treated with kid gloves wherever they go.

China has allowed Moslems to get a foothold in Hong Kong. They are slaves however.

Attached: 111111111111111111111111.png (654x1031, 1.09M)

If there is any minority we would profit of its chinks from the former British colonies, because they have been civilized by almost two centuries of Anglo rule and they absolutely despise Chinks, Russians, Pajeets, Trannies and all the other trash faggots here are shilling.

How is that any different then the UK? A women got arrested for saying there only 2 genders on facebook.

It isn't different, you're just supposed to pretend it is because elites with financial and geopolitical motivations have a conflict with some other elites.

if a kike says 2+2=4, I'll acknowledge that a broken clock is right twice a day
if he keeps telling the truth, ill assume that hes trying to gain my trust so that he can stab me in the back