Operation Remove ????️‍????

We need to destroy these 🏳️‍🌈

How shall we do it?

Would a cheap pressure washer with gasoline and a lighter or candle on the end shoot flames at them?

Can the poles they are on be opened to bring the flag down so it can be burned?

What shall we do to remove all of these 🏳️‍🌈 from the landscape?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/details/PolyaenusStratagemsInWar
dynamicmedia.zuza.com/zz/m/original_/9/3/9380d5c5-b5a6-461f-afa5-a69b102ac7bf/B88766323Z.1_20190626202743_000_G5JKULGH.3-0_Super_Portrait.jpg
mat
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Where I am robberies happen all the time and fuck all is done if it's below a certain amount value of stuff stolen. The police aren't going to do shit about anonymous ninjas burning flags. You're a coward.

This coach is a huge fucking faggot talking about building people of character and yet being a fag-enabler. He's an embarrassment not the based football player.

RAINBOWS BELONG TO THE CHILDREN
Not shitdicks.
Posting this will work tbh.

It's easy, get water gun filled with a mixture of gasoline and lighter fluid, then tape a bbq lighter to the bottom of the nozzle. This should be the best route since you can cling to the watergun and lighter with both hands, and be able to light it with a simple trigger that the bbq lighter has. The mixture should easily go aflame and shoot far enough to be out of harms way, although there is the chance that you will light up to, if you believe that to be the case then go for only gasoline.

but anyways, I'll advise not doing anything at all since OP is a glownigger

Imagine not thinking benis in buttgina is a flaw in character and a thinking that a buttfucker should be president.
President Shit-on-dick

Like I said.

A Canadian man set a pride flag on fire and he is facing jail time. Be sure to protect your Identity if you're going to do this. Turns out you can burn your nations flag, but you can burn the fag flag.

Not the US. If you destroy another person's flag (property) expect potential trouble since that is a crime. Fly a swastika flag and sue everybody that damages or removes it is the better route. Place your straight pride flag next to the rainbow one.

'''Redefine/Reframe rainbowflags as a symbol of racial separation.
Keep the races apart = keep the colors apart'''

The rainbow flag can become a flag of
racial pride worldwide

The fags will stop using the flag if we meme it hard enough!

Fednigger we are not your tools

I like the idea of having the NPCs malfunction and attack your property. That way they can face charges of some kind.

Nice trips, this could work, but it would need to be pushed by more than just here to take hold.

Devious plan, rabbi… since /pol commandeered the rainbow flag.
We did it ironically, so burn it if you like… but it's a symbol of diversity, which includes whites. It was also the ancient symbol of God's promise to never destroy the world by flooding again… so expect the local RWDS to use fire and brimstone in upcoming raids.

Don't worry you snivelling faggot, I'll burn a flag myself, and I'll do it in a country where I can face life in prison for this, and I will post results. I just need to figure out the best way to do it. You don't have to do shit.

This book got me to the idea:
archive.org/details/PolyaenusStratagemsInWar

Attached: Respect diversity.jpg (1024x574 76.42 KB, 42.83K)

I'll be more concerned about the 5G towers, but whatever floats your boat

Attached: edff7ef7c2a73191e8082a1dfecf35167175e46d5b99c2c84cfc52b00aa73bc4.jpg (225x225, 6.89K)

dynamicmedia.zuza.com/zz/m/original_/9/3/9380d5c5-b5a6-461f-afa5-a69b102ac7bf/B88766323Z.1_20190626202743_000_G5JKULGH.3-0_Super_Portrait.jpg

Here is one image of him that could be used just need to make it into a sticky form. It's actually a pretty good potential meme. This is of a local hero in my area, a Dutch man who bashed some fags. I am willing to risk my life and imprisonment to make stickers to support this hero and to go to Hamilton to deploy them.

Lets figure out a good design yeah?

bad goy spotted

Hawaiians/Hawaii could Sue?

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (300x197 204.53 KB, 112.35K)

Remove? Yes. Burn? Only in ways that don't destroy other pieces of property. I recommend using burn barrels and outdoor ovens for maximum cremation.

Why do we have to accept gays anyways? Because some fucking woman and jew say so? Fuck that shit

There's a rainbow flag crosswalk in my city but its surrounded by cameras

Operation glownigger in full effect today.

New stickers to honor Vanderweide.

Which one is the best design that I should use? Right now I'm thinking the first one. These are just a first draft. I think I will print around 90 or so of these and make a visit to Hamilton to slap em' everywhere.

mat rixtxri745dfw.onion/neo/uploads/190702/MATRIX_235806_AoS_VanderweideStickers.jpg

Businesses should be afraid of the property damages they will have to deal with for raising a faggot flag.

There's one near me too. I think spray painting it will be necessary. Cameras don't matter, just go full ninja.

you glow.

since the shooter thread will be killed i'll ask here.
what do these communicate?
what point am I to take away?

You just go do it, you subhuman ban evading child rapist.

Every ZOG thug deserves to be tortured to death, slowly, but this shit is just another lie, meant to give more ZOG-welfare to military families.
There are no POWs in Vietnam, it's just people transparently milking the ZOG for all its worth.

Vanderweide is a man who bashed some antifas with a helmet at an anti-fag Christians vs Sodomites clash in Hamilton.

Fags should not be tolerated.

Not even ban evading. Just trying not to get vanned because I do in fact do shit. Saying "just do it" though doesn't help. I just want ideas on the most efficient or best ways to destroy these faggot flags.