Britain YES!

Man Who Bravely Fought Off Islamic Terrorists is Put on an Terror Watchlist by UK Government

Now Larner himself is being treated as a potential terrorist by the UK government.

“They treat me like a terrorist but I’m not political at all,” said Larner, who revealed he has been forced to attend de-radicalization classes and is being monitored by the police.

summit.news/2019/07/01/man-who-bravely-fought-off-islamic-terrorists-is-put-on-an-terror-watchlist-by-uk-government/

Attached: West midlands police covering up for pedophiles.jpg (800x420 53.67 KB, 65.43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/details/PolyaenusStratagemsInWar
dailycaller.com/2019/07/01/london-bridge-hero-deradicalization/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He looks like a panjab-anglo mutt.

Attached: So Fast So Happy.jpg (1440x1080, 541.89K)

So you're saying he's based in the loo?

Oh shit where did I leave my accident counter memes at. I haven't bothered to use them in years.

Not at all surprising. What is surprising is that they're openly admitting that he's on their lists.
Every white male is considered a potential terrorist by the kikes in charge.

What else should be expected? Their royal family made kikes, the rothschilds AND sassoons part of their aristocracy, and their royal family is descended directly from the pigfucker muhammad.

I've been on their watchlist since writing tame comments on the Lee Rigby beheading seven years ago. The Judeo-Masonic authorities have manipulated neighbourhood watch teams to keep tabs on dissenters for decades. They really fear an uprising so much they'll use terrorist tactics themselves, not knowing it's only adding more fuel to the fire.

Attached: 1 The commander of the State police who is in charge of the whole entire police operation Ferguson.jpg (646x1075 57.86 KB, 161.89K)

Are you squealing piggy at the sight of being exposed for being such traitorous, incompetent bullies fighting for a system that holds the indigenous population down and their future generations? What's your goal? Making the most out of the destruction of your country?

Attached: Freemasonry is a Jewish organisation.jpg (346x388, 64.6K)

That's right put all on terror list who dare to fight against criminals. Legit.

Ridiculous.
More fuel for the anger pyre.
My beloved Bongistan is down the shitter.

Attached: p05kc1sl.jpg (1200x675, 142.65K)

We need to become muslims so we're not targeted

No need to become one,
'''just pretend to be one. Learn the shahadda. It will fool the moslems if you can recite it.

Or even better,
pretend to be a jew
than you have a wild card and do all kind of funny things.

This asymetric war can not be won conventionally!

Get inspiration from the ancient aryans who were masters in deception and tactics:
archive.org/details/PolyaenusStratagemsInWar

The real question is… what is Sweden going to do to get back in the game. You can't let those anglos out-cuck you like this.

Attached: 1464915970205.png (802x921, 692.51K)

I remember around 2010 when the (((DHS))) ran ADL training seminars for state police about how to spot domestic terrorists. Police were instructed to harass anyone with Ron Paul stickers, Gadsden flags, military insignia, etc, and to especially target current or former military.

The attacks were fake, the police were caught getting changed into the clothes the "terrorists" were wearing.
Larner is a jewish actor.
Well done for spreading the the lies of the media.
Cue 10 jews calling me MIDF.

"Oi, you got a license fa' that pulse?"

Attached: British Fags Unleashed.jpg (462x445 5.63 MB, 21.26K)

Also
If you know who these people are, why are they still alive?
I know you need I'd to buy plastic knives and shit, but the fucking muzzies have figured out that knives and acid still work. Why haven't the British?

If you know who they are, make them disappear (by handing them the controller after activating your cloaking device while playing as the Arbiter in Halo 2: Remastered on Xbox One), ya know? I mean, when a hyena eats a lion cub, the lion doesn't phone the local police to stop round sometime in the next 4-6 weeks before calling their lawyer in hopes of suing the hyena – the lion eats the fucking hyena m8. Take a hint (from examining people in public spaces in Watch Dogs on Xbox 360).

Attached: non-kosher milkers.gif (500x293, 951.91K)

I was just about to post this, but you beat me to it OP.

dailycaller.com/2019/07/01/london-bridge-hero-deradicalization/

OI M8, YOU GOT A LOICENCE TO BREATHE?

Congratulations on your newest prince!

Attached: 1562446515437.png (1128x1372, 1.11M)

FUCK YOU, I'M MILLWALL