NIGGER HATE THREAD

MY NAME IS NATE HIGGERS. I STILL HATE NIGGERS
This happened a year ago about and I made a thread because of it. The time for me to make this thread has come once more.
Fuck niggers.

Attached: 0c6e3306b12255ff2154a11952657a4ca37f028151bb175bbf3ed4548f1340fb.png (8136x3744 4.74 MB, 450.64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/zX5p9
archive.fo/Yf1Ks
archive.fo/UMzUr
archive.fo/ZiEwP
archive.fo/2maAy
web.archive.org/web/20140314211138/http://www.theroot.com/articles/culture/2011/03/Black_childabuse_statistics_report_debunks_bias_assumptions.html
archive.fo/iCeyF
web.archive.org/web/20070703005027/http://www.gifted.uconn.edu/siegle/research/correlation/intelligence.pdf
web.archive.org/web/20110918103009/http://psychology.uwo.ca/faculty/rushtonpdfs/RavensIII.pdf
archive.fo/lxtL5
archive.fo/lxwbV
archive.fo/Cd6m1
archive.fo/g85sz
archive.fo/l4kJJ
archive.fo/wMM1p
archive.fo/9hWut
archive.fo/tdngJ
archive.fo/zP8E9
web.archive.org/web/20061011220744/http://psychology.uwo.ca/faculty/rushtonpdfs/RandRProgressIntell2003.pdf
booksdescr.org/scimag/index.php?s=Patterns of Racial-Ethnic Exclusion by Internet Daters
archive.fo/tCHeH
archive.fo/pfmEy
archive.fo/3oZJ3
booksdescr.org/scimag/index.php?s=Emotional Intelligence among Black and White Job Applicants: Examining differences in test performance and test reactions&journalid=&v=&i=&p=&redirect=1
archive.fo/haFoY
archive.fo/vt0LB
booksdescr.org/scimag/index.php?s=Racial differences in narcissistic tendencies&journalid=&v=&i=&p=&redirect=1
archive.fo/d0Iv
archive.fo/GTJEZ
archive.fo/h5rjP
web.archive.org/web/20170131200215/http://psycnet.apa.org/?&fa=main.doiLanding&doi=10.1037/0022-006X.76.5.893
booksdescr.org/scimag/index.php?s=Psychopathic traits in a large community sample: Links to violence, alcohol use, and intelligence.&journalid=&v=&i=&p=&redirect=1
archive.fo/fU6QI
archive.fo/oeHnw
archive.fo/3aVLN
booksdescr.org/scimag/index.php?s=Racial and ethnic differences in psychopathic personality&journalid=&v=&i=&p=&redirect=1
archive.fo/ihotm
booksdescr.org/item/index.php?md5=5B34E8F27B92CD76C414A230E6781F99
booksdescr.org/scimag/index.php?s=Racial and ethnic differences in psychopathic personality
archive.fo/qCDL6
archive.fo/C6hMy
archive.fo/txLli
archive.fo/yiQMC
archive.fo/w7n1y
booksdescr.org/scimag/index.php?s=Race differences in psychopathic personality: a reply to Skeem and Zuckerman&journalid=&v=&i=&p=&redirect=1
archive.fo/xcYcb
archive.fo/5l4Qv
booksdescr.org/scimag/index.php?s=Comparison between self-report and hair analysis of illicit drug use in a community sample of middle-age men&journalid=&v=&i=&p=&redirect=1
archive.fo/PTT8j
archive.fo/0DfjB
archive.fo/ZcXVv
archive.fo/9RQxb
archive.fo/dFWc
archive.fo/41ye6
archive.fo/wQ2kz
archive.fo/fhdqi
archive.fo/LEdXR
booksdescr.org/item/index.php?md5=9658D19197F72BC270A49FB38858AE0D
archive.fo/0MshL
video.gq.com/watch/sneakerheadz-1-200-people-die-over-sneakers-each-year
archive.fo/zoANF
bdsmovement.net/
boicotisrael.net/
twitter.com/bdsmovement
twitter.com/BDSBerlin
twitter.com/pal_legal
pastebin
msu
sociobiologicalmusings.
nature
pastebin
en.wikipedia
med.stanford.
ucdavis.
ncbi.nlm.
youtube
unc
content.time
ncbi.nlm.
msu
jstor
nature
amazon
archive
web.archive
genomebiology
sciencemag
ncbi.nlm.nih.
eurekalert
nytimes
sciencedaily
birdaz
aob.oxfordjournals
t1nyurl
sciencedirect
psyc.nott.ac
mbe.oxfordjournals.org/content/14/7/707.full.pdf]
eebweb.arizona.edu/Courses/Ecol406R_506R/Garcia-Moreno1996-Wolf.pdf]
cs.brown.edu/courses/cs143/2009/lecture13.pdf]
beheco.oxfordjournals.org/content/15/5/864.abstract
nature.com/hdy/journal/v83/n2/full/6885550a.html
majorityrights.com/images/uploads/spanish.indian.pdf
guardian.co.uk/technology/2011/jan/30/bright-ideas-oxytocin-hormone-racism
pnas.org/content/early/2011/01/06/1015316108
cdnresearch.net/pubs/private/racebias.pdf
m.phys.org/_news162659550.html
nytimes.com/1996/04/18/sports/baseball-rod-carew-s-daughter-dies.html
time.com/time/health/article/0,8599,1993074,00.html
articles.washingtonpost.com/2013-08-05/national/41085742_1_stem-jeffrey-chell-ancestors
jnci.oxfordjournals.org/content/98/18/1270.full
online.wsj.com/article/SB116096445875393515.html?mg=com-wsj
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sickle_cell_anemia
annualreviews.org/doi/abs/10.1146/annurev.ecolsys.27.1.83
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1213928/pdf/163.pdf
plosone.org/article/info:doi/10.1371/journal.pone.0007130
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allopatric_speciation
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Speciation
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reproductive_isolation
evolution.berkeley.edu/evosite/evo101/VBDefiningSpeciation.shtml
unews.utah.edu/old/p/120607-1.html”
anthropogenesis.kinshipstudies.org/2012/03/american-indians-neanderthals-and-denisovans-pca-views/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump because OP is based and 8ch has been swarming with cucks
Redpill then whether they want it or not

Does anyone have that “Every Nigger is a star” edit?

thanks m8 but don't get me wrong if you have any good niggers to post, please do.

Attached: good nigger.jpg (291x307, 48.33K)

Nate I'm sure that you have an intense dislike of niggers. PM me and I can teach you REAL hate towards them.

Attached: moonman7.gif (640x360, 1.71M)

PM sent

Attached: John Fahey.mp4 (1152x480, 3.2M)

Requesting pic of hippos and sheboons.

Attached: OP taking care of his peeps.png (500x610, 474.46K)

can someone post those weird looking plastic surgery gooks with the really pointy chins and massive eyes please

Attached: real nigga thread.gif (500x628 1.78 MB, 286.45K)

Go make a gook hate thread for that, nigger.

Attached: Square Roots.jpg (397x436, 32.05K)

Been a while since I've seen a good nigger hatin

Attached: 1207303613017.jpg (600x480, 70.54K)

Not today. Niggers are rioting in Israel, so I'll bury my hate hatchet for the time being.

Attached: kosher HR.jpg (435x438, 48.48K)

nah i just need specific pics, cant find em anywhere and i dont have any vids of chinks getting runover to start a new thread

Maybe you should stop being a nigger and fuck off with your derailment.

Attached: The Nig is Strong Wit Dis One.gif (500x281, 673.27K)

Those are not Diamonds, they are gays.

Attached: 20190702_191625.jpg (4032x3024, 1.71M)

Why not go ride your gay friends dick little girl?

Attached: 3B5D7582-8AF3-41E3-AA3F-F4AC436AE68B.jpeg (640x484 127.94 KB, 142.46K)

Attached: gibs muh dat.webm (480x480 2.99 MB, 584.06K)

Attached: Don't_you_just_hate_it_when_chinks_randomly_just_start_raping_all_of_the_black_people.jpg (990x707, 147.76K)

Kek a bunch cunt. "Nate higgers" and he still "hates niggers"

Op is not a faggot and based, aswell as best thread for this July.

you gay fucking cunt, I ask for one simple thing, you fucking gay faggot

axe better qweshtiuns

Attached: believe it's your bike.jpg (720x730, 44.32K)

Niggers are ugly, dumb, feral animals.

Deal off Africa. End all medical aid.

Let them kill themselves off as we walk our lands away.

Attached: EFAC2C64-C2C3-4EAE-BA39-0430A6AA74A7.jpeg (360x360, 43.44K)

QTDDTOT, you off topic nigger.

Attached: craigslist.jpg (448x409, 56.21K)

Y'all ever just want to walk into a diverse part of town, put on BFG division, and just go demonslaying?

Attached: huskel.jpg (500x500, 41.5K)

Europeans and Asians are subject to more recent evolution than Africans. Source: archive.fo/zX5p9
48% of African Americans have Herpes Simplex Virus. Source: archive.fo/Yf1Ks
Gonorrhea rates are 30 times higher in African Americans than in Whites. Source: archive.fo/Yf1Ks
Police hesitate longer to shoot Black suspects than White suspects. Source: archive.fo/UMzUr
Over 100 White women are raped or sexually assaulted by Black men every day in the United States. Source: archive.fo/ZiEwP
Blacks are overrepresented in serial killings, and this overrepresentation is increasing. Source: archive.fo/2maAy
Blacks are overrepresented among child abusers, and this isn’t due to biased reporting. Source: web.archive.org/web/20140314211138/http://www.theroot.com/articles/culture/2011/03/Black_childabuse_statistics_report_debunks_bias_assumptions.html
39% of all cop killers are Black, although Blacks are only 12% of the population. Source: archive.fo/iCeyF
The average Black has an IQ score 1 standard deviation (15 IQ points) lower than the average White. Source: web.archive.org/web/20070703005027/http://www.gifted.uconn.edu/siegle/research/correlation/intelligence.pdf
The Black-White IQ gap in America is equal to the gap in South Africa, even though SA is ruled by Blacks. Source: web.archive.org/web/20110918103009/http://psychology.uwo.ca/faculty/rushtonpdfs/RavensIII.pdf
The Black-White IQ gap exists even when both races are raised in identical environments. Source: archive.fo/lxtL5
93% of Black men who are murdered are killed by other Black men. Source: archive.fo/lxwbV
The Black-White IQ gap still exists and has not decreased in size. Source: archive.fo/Cd6m1
70% of Black children are born out of wedlock. Source: archive.fo/g85sz
Blacks commit 56% of all robberies, despite being less than 12% of the population. Source: archive.fo/l4kJJ
Blacks commit 50% of all murders, despite being less than 12% of the population. Source: archive.fo/l4kJJ
Despite making up less than 12% of the US population, Blacks commit 1 in every 3 rapes. Source: archive.fo/l4kJJ
Young Black men kill 14 times more often than young White men. Source: archive.fo/wMM1p
Africans have higher rates of a gene associated with violence. Source: archive.fo/9hWut
Black women are four times more likely to be overweight than White women. Source: archive.fo/tdngJ
Students of all races perform worse in schools with more Black students. Source: archive.fo/zP8E9
Blacks have an average brain size of 1267 cubic cm, compared to Whites at 1347 cm. Source: web.archive.org/web/20061011220744/http://psychology.uwo.ca/faculty/rushtonpdfs/RandRProgressIntell2003.pdf
97% of White men refuse to date Black women. Source: archive.fo/tdngJ ; booksdescr.org/scimag/index.php?s=Patterns of Racial-Ethnic Exclusion by Internet Daters
The percentage of Blacks in a city, not poverty, is the best predictor of crime. Source: archive.fo/tCHeH
In New York City, 1% of people arrested for shootings were White, while 74% were Black. Source: archive.fo/pfmEy
In New York City, 43% of people arrested for rape were Black. Source: archive.fo/pfmEy
In New York City, 61% of people arrested for robbery were Black. Source: archive.fo/pfmEy

Blacks have lower emotional intelligence than Whites. Source: archive.fo/3oZJ3 ; booksdescr.org/scimag/index.php?s=Emotional Intelligence among Black and White Job Applicants: Examining differences in test performance and test reactions&journalid=&v=&i=&p=&redirect=1
In Canada, Blacks comprise 2% of the population but 6% of prisoners. Source: archive.fo/haFoY
Blacks are more likely than Whites to be narcissistic. Source: archive.fo/vt0LB ; booksdescr.org/scimag/index.php?s=Racial differences in narcissistic tendencies&journalid=&v=&i=&p=&redirect=1
67% of people arrested for gun crime in London are Black, although Blacks are only 12% of the population. Source: archive.fo/d0Iv
Black men in London are only 12% of the population, but commit 32% of rape. Source: archive.fo/GTJEZ
1 in four South African men has admitted to rape. Source: archive.fo/h5rjP
Blacks are 90% more likely than Whites to be psychopathic. Source: web.archive.org/web/20170131200215/http://psycnet.apa.org/?&fa=main.doiLanding&doi=10.1037/0022-006X.76.5.893 ; booksdescr.org/scimag/index.php?s=Psychopathic traits in a large community sample: Links to violence, alcohol use, and intelligence.&journalid=&v=&i=&p=&redirect=1
A Black person in Britain is twice as likely to be in jail as to be in university. Source: archive.fo/fU6QI
70% of Ethiopian women report having been physically or sexually abused. Source: archive.fo/oeHnw
Blacks are more prone to psychopathy and less capable of empathy than Whites. Source: archive.fo/3aVLN ; booksdescr.org/scimag/index.php?s=Racial and ethnic differences in psychopathic personality&journalid=&v=&i=&p=&redirect=1
Blacks commit more violent crime against Whites than against other Blacks. Source: archive.fo/ihotm
Blacks are 39 times more likely to commit a violent crime against Whites than vice versa. Source: archive.fo/ihotm
Blacks are 136 times more likely to commit a violent crime against Whites than vice versa. Source: archive.fo/ihotm
Areas with more Black people have higher rates of crime. Source: Handbook of Crime Correlates by Lee Ellis et al. booksdescr.org/item/index.php?md5=5B34E8F27B92CD76C414A230E6781F99
Blacks assign less value to marriage than Whites. Source: archive.fo/3aVLN ; booksdescr.org/scimag/index.php?s=Racial and ethnic differences in psychopathic personality
Blacks are significantly less likely than Whites to have harmonious or satisfying marriages. Source: archive.fo/3aVLN
Blacks are more likely to default on loans than other races. Source: archive.fo/3aVLN
Blacks are 80% more likely than Whites to neglect their children. Source: archive.fo/3aVLN
Blacks are more likely to have ADHD than Whites. Source: archive.fo/3aVLN
Blacks have less moral understanding that Whites. Source: archive.fo/3aVLN
Blacks are more reckless than Whites. Source: archive.fo/3aVLN
Blacks are twice as likely to subject their children to severe violence than Whites. Source: archive.fo/3aVLN
Black men are four times more likely to beat their wives than White men. Source: archive.fo/3aVLN
Black women are more than twice as likely as White women to abuse their husbands. Source: archive.fo/3aVLN
Black youth are two and a half times as likely as White youth to have raped someone. Source: archive.fo/3aVLN

In London, Blacks are six times more likely than Whites to be imprisoned. Source: archive.fo/3aVLN
Blacks are more likely to kill their spouses than other races. Source: archive.fo/3aVLN
Blacks are 50% more likely to cheat on their spouses than Whites. Source: archive.fo/3aVLN
Blacks have less perseverance than other races. Source: archive.fo/3aVLN
Black college students have poorer grades than students of other races with the same IQ. Source: archive.fo/3aVLN
Blacks do less homework than Whites. Source: archive.fo/3aVLN
Even after adjusting for SAT scores, Blacks have worse college grades than Whites. Source: archive.fo/3aVLN
Blacks are four times as likely as Whites to murder their infants. Source: archive.fo/3aVLN
Despite $1 trillion in aid from the West, per capita GDP in Africa has declined since 1960. Source: archive.fo/qCDL6
Only 12% of Black eighth grade males are proficient in math. Source: archive.fo/C6hMy
Academically, the average poor White male does as well as Blacks who aren’t in poverty. Source: archive.fo/C6hMy
Only 12% of Black fourth grade males are proficient in reading. Source: archive.fo/C6hMy
Blacks are more likely than other races to be gay or bisexual. Source: archive.fo/txLli
In just two years, more blacks were killed by other blacks than died from 80 years of lynching. Source: archive.fo/yiQMC
Blacks are just 13% of the American population but have committed half of all murders for the last 30 years. Source: archive.fo/yiQMC
Blacks are 60-80% more likely than Whites to lie about how much crime they commit. Source: archive.fo/w7n1y ; booksdescr.org/scimag/index.php?s=Race differences in psychopathic personality: a reply to Skeem and Zuckerman&journalid=&v=&i=&p=&redirect=1
Blacks are twice as likely to be schizophrenic than Whites, even after adjusting for income. Source: archive.fo/xcYcb
Black men are more likely to lie about drug use than White men. Source: archive.fo/5l4Qv ; booksdescr.org/scimag/index.php?s=Comparison between self-report and hair analysis of illicit drug use in a community sample of middle-age men&journalid=&v=&i=&p=&redirect=1
Blacks are six times more likely to lie about their cocaine usage than White people. Source: archive.fo/PTT8j
In Britain, Black people are six times more likely than Whites to be schizophrenic. Source: archive.fo/0DfjB
90% of interracial violence between blacks and Whites is committed by Blacks. Source: archive.fo/ZcXVv
Black men are over a hundred times more likely to rape a White woman than vice versa. Source: archive.fo/ZcXVv
Most South Africans believe that life was better under apartheid. Source: archive.fo/9RQxb
Life expectancy in South Africa has decreased since apartheid ended. Source: archive.fo/9RQxb
The South African murder rate is the 10th highest in the world. White farmers are killed 4x more often than the general population. Source archive.fo/9RQxb
Blacks in South Africa are not indigenous inhabitants, but rather arrived just before White explorers. Source: archive.fo/9RQxb
In South Africa, a child is raped every three minutes (175,000 children/year). Source: archive.fo/dFWc
In South Africa, rape is seen as “a legitimate activity” and committed out of boredom. Source: archive.fo/41ye6

In South Africa, 7% of men have participated in gang rape. Source: archive.fo/41ye6
In South Africa, 78% of men have committed violence against women. Source: archive.fo/41ye6
“Out of the 1500 [chess] grandmasters in the world, only three or four are black.” Source: archive.fo/wQ2kz
Only 54% of Black men between 25-34 have high school degrees, are employed, and are not currently incarcerated. Source: archive.fo/fhdqi
Unlike all other world cultures, sub-Saharan Africans had no mythologies regarding the stars or night sky. Source: archive.fo/LEdXR
Sub-Saharan Africans are the only group of people without detailed mythology or creation stories. Source: The Origins of the World's Mythologies by E.J. Michael Witzel ; booksdescr.org/item/index.php?md5=9658D19197F72BC270A49FB38858AE0D
Half of Black women have herpes. 80% who have it don’t know it. Source: archive.fo/0MshL
1200 people, mostly blacks, die over sneakers every year. Source: video.gq.com/watch/sneakerheadz-1-200-people-die-over-sneakers-each-year
35% to 50% of sub-Saharan Africans are inbred. Source: archive.fo/zoANF

Anyone has the video of the Ohio cop being stabbed with a screwdriver by a nigger?

Remember this dindu who actually became a living meme?

Niggers are a plague on humanity

Attached: Rapist nigger hanging lel.jpg (1526x2048, 881.11K)

Niggers destroy communities

Attached: hahaha nigger.jpg (2048x1609, 1.09M)

Attached: republian Blacks.jpg (650x611 318.13 KB, 98.45K)

Attached: land-or-death-niggers-sa.jpg (1040x630 47.42 KB, 145.06K)

If you take a quick peek at the catalog, you'll see that the every 1 in 5 threads are about Black people. But not just that, Black people (especially, Black men) are discussed in nearly EVERY thread, even in threads that has nothing to do with Black people in any way. It's clear as a crystal that Zig Forums is obsessed with Black people.

But there's more. What about BLACKED, Interracial couples and threads admiring Black males? white boys are TRIGGERED AS FUCK in those threads. Why? If Black males are bunch of violent dumb savages, who is inferior to white man, then there's nothing to get triggered about, right? But why do white bois get triggered? It is because they see Black males as a very serious threat. They get angry at BLACKED threads because there's possibility of their white female relatives, friends, girlfriends can be stolen by a Black man. Deep down they see Black males as more alpha and masculine than the white males, thus the obsession. See, everyone laughs at AMWF threads, but BMWF threads has a completely different athmosphere. Dozens of white bois frantically flipping out, projecting, writing their insecurities.

Zig Forums is afraid of BLACK man.

Attached: 1561073542312.png (417x548, 343.19K)

You're dreaming subhuman. Women of all kinds are fashion conscious and don't want to be ostracized. They watch reality shows all the time that push that tripe, in a saner time White women found you revolting almost entirely.

The Jew literally pushes miscegenation propaganda 24/7 and still 90% of marriages are from the same race when it comes to Whites. How can you complain when you've no creative ability (didn't even create the wheel), proven to have the violent gene & don't raise your mudshark offspring. To even debate that Whites are inferior to Blacks proves how delusional you're.

The ones you attract are either fat, mentally challenged or sociopathic. You do us a favour getting them out of our gene-pool.

Attached: liberalism.png (500x500 9.92 KB, 342.95K)

seethe more

Attached: 1561323668036.jpg (634x555 1.56 MB, 167.01K)

Are you White today?

Today I'm a Jew and boy oh boy are we Jews terrible people. Just like Nazis. So I suggest doing what I'm doing and support BDS which is becoming more popular everyday.

Stop Racist Nazi Apartheid Israel

bdsmovement.net/
boicotisrael.net/ (ES)
twitter.com/bdsmovement
twitter.com/BDSBerlin
twitter.com/pal_legal
#BDS
#IsraeliApartheidWeek
#StopArmingColonialism
#StopArmingIsrael
#RightToBoycott

Did you finally found your perfect Asian girlfriend?

>violent dumb savages, who is inferior to white man
lol

niggers galore fren

Attached: iq-map.jpg (996x1024 161.05 KB, 197.2K)

NIGGGGGEERRRRRRSSS

Attached: nigger-nigger-wheelchair-01.webm (352x288 928.79 KB, 719.84K)

Attached: nigger-sheboon-02.webm (1920x1080 2.3 MB, 2M)

Attached: niggerbeatdown.webm (1280x720, 597.31K)

Niggers can't fuck with superior white men

Attached: niggerbeatdown2.webm (468x352, 2.19M)

Nigger*
Nigga is what faggots who want to be niggers say.

Attached: 1495256788915.webm (404x720 3.24 MB, 1.08M)

This videos demonstrates what the future holds for all niggers

Attached: 1522600058280.webm (204x360, 2.34M)

Attached: white subhuman gets roasted.webm (720x480 2.59 MB, 2.05M)

>shows (((jewish))) ""civilization""
Gas yourself.

what future is this? too big to fit in the coffin?

The orange tip on the gun gets me every time.

Attached: 1427614799558.gif (250x255, 2.84M)

Imagine being you, ass-blasted by Alpha White Chads.

Attached: 004.PNG (1021x766 451.56 KB, 1.49M)

Attached: we wuz aryan gods.jpg (698x841 352.8 KB, 137.53K)

Dude, it is posts like these that show newfags we are right about you neurotic kikes.

There ia this vid ive seen about rhodesians i think are burning out niggers from a barn. Anyone has it?

Attached: 1557767197791.png (1864x789, 273.71K)

source/story for the white man in the last video ?

Coping this hard, isn't healthy.

Attached: 002.jpg (941x561 80.86 KB, 1.23M)

Not only do you physical steal from us, you steal other peoples cultures for the lack of your own to get women to like you. As I said you didn't even invent the wheel nor create the written word so what makes you think you would create such a thing. Either way, Egypt was not the pinnacle of human development, if you wasn't so anti-White you would realise we invented 97% of all inventions between 800BC-1950.

Attached: Egypt.png (320x320 90.71 KB, 168.88K)

Attached: 1560929376211.png (795x988 75.57 KB, 263.67K)

No.

Attached: Book of Gates - Libyan, Nubian, Asiatic, Egyptian.jpg (435x331, 80.89K)

Imagine thinking a people with an IQ of 70 can beat the most creative people ever to walk the earth.

Subhumans have always been inferior to the dedicated & organised White man. When we fight nothing stops us. There was a reason you feared us for so much as looking at White women the wrong way in the past.

Attached: Master race.jpg (500x613 42.58 KB, 72.58K)

You was from West Africa not a 1000 miles away in N.Africa that was part of the Roman empire, nigger.

Attached: Egypt 1340BC -2012.jpg (448x524 27.54 KB, 82.04K)

Wtf is an opp

RACE MIXING AND WHY IT'S BAD
Some studies for newfags.
———————————
pastebin .com/tGMEhbhf
msu .edu/~renn/RHE-_mixed_race.pdf
sociobiologicalmusings. blogspot.ca/2011/10/problems-with-mixed-race-marriages-and.html
nature .com/scitable/topicpage/haldane-s-rule-the-heterogametic-sex-1144
pastebin .com/tGMEhbhf
Outbreeding depression
en.wikipedia .org/wiki/Outbreeding_depression
Asian-white couples face distinct pregnancy risks, Stanford/Packard study finds
med.stanford. edu/news/all-news/2008/10/asian-white-couples-face-distinct-pregnancy-risks-stanfordpackard-study-finds.html
1/3 of hapas (white+asian) suffer from mental illness
ucdavis. edu/news/biracial-asian-americans-and-mental-health?id=8732
Most congenital problems are more common on mixed-race babies:
ncbi.nlm. nih.gov/pubmed/15390318
Race mixing can trigger dental problems (in Portuguese, talking about this problem in Brazil)
youtube .com/watch?v=WH7narf8Kzc
Prematurity and Low Birth Weight are a lot more common in mixed-race babies
ncbi.nlm. nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2867623/
Mixed-race people have the highest mental illness rates:
unc .edu/news/archives/oct03/udry10302003.html
Organ donations must be from person with the same race and similar genetics, due to this, mixed-race people for having peculiar genetic combinations face challenges when they try to receive organ donations
content.time .com/time/health/article/0,8599,1993074,00.html
Teenagers who identify as mixed-race have greater health and behavioural risks than those who identify with only one race:
ncbi.nlm. nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1448064/
Mulatto teenagers show much more anti-social behaviour than both black and whites teenagers:
Hybrid and multi-racial animal offsprings suffer from a decline in their reproductive and adaptive capacity
jstor .org/pss/1537084
en.wikipedia .org/wiki/Haldane%27s_rule
amazon .com/Race-John-R-Baker/dp/0936396040
African-americans are on average 22% european, and due to this they face reproduction problems that africans from africa don't.
archive .is/Drwfh
web.archive .org/web/20101109024947/genomebiology .com/content/10/12/R141
genomebiology .com/content/10/12/r141
Study done in Iceland shows that breedings among 3rd cousins are the most fertile and successful. Suggesting that mating within the same ethnic / racial group would be more beneficial than outside it:
sciencemag .org/content/319/5864/813.abstract
big summary:
“Mixedrace children suffer from more health problems
ncbi.nlm.nih. gov/pmc/articles/PMC1448064/
Racemixing leads to outbreeding depression & pairings of non-complementary traits.
A massively well-funded study of over 100,000 schoolchildren found that “Adolescents who identify themselves as mixed race are at higher health and behavior risk than those of 1 race.” Indeed, even when controlling for education, socioeconomic status, and other factors, there is an across-the board higher rate of health risks amongst mixed race adolescents than mono-racial adolescents.
ncbi.nlm.nih. gov/pmc/articles/PMC1448064/
One study found that White-Asian mixes had a 2x higher rate of being “diagnosed with a psychological disorder, such as anxiety, depression or substance abuse.”
eurekalert .org/pub_releases/2008-08/uoc–baa081108.php
A study on Black-White mixes in agreement found that ”When it comes to engaging in risky/anti-social adolescent behavior, however, mixed race adolescents are stark outliers compared to both blacks and whites.” This holds true despite being raised in similar environments to mono-racial children.

Often race-deniers and cultural Marxists will bring up Haldane’s rule, arguing that since races can mix and create fertile offspring, the genetic distance is not too great. Haldane’s rule is “when in the offspring of two different animal races one sex is absent, rare, or sterile, that sex is the heterogametic [XY] sex.”
Indeed, although Black-White mixes are not sterile and males are not absent, males (the heterogametic sex) are more rare than females.
jstor .org/pss/1537084
the argument regarding Haldane’s rule is also meaningless because different species in the animal kingdom can breed and still produce fertile offspring. The wolf (Canis lupus) and the dog (Canis lupus familiaris), the coyote (Canis latrans), and the common jackal (Canis aureus) are separate species yet can all interbreed and produce fertile offspring.
jstor .org/discover/10.2307/3671304?uid=3739600&uid=2&uid=4&uid=3739256&sid=47699085472247
Two species of orangutan (Pongo abellii from Sumatra and Pongo pygmaeus from Borneo) can interbreed despite having different chromosomal numbers.
nytimes .com/1995/02/28/science/orangutan-hybrid-bred-to-save-species-now-seen-as-pollutant.html?pagewanted=all&src=pm
The common chimpanzee (Pan troglodytes) and the bonobo (Pan paniscus) and many species of birds, such as the pintail (Anas acuta) and the mallard (Anas platyrhynchos), can interbreed as well.
sciencedaily .com/releases/2007/04/070420104723.htm
birdaz .com/blog/2011/02/24/mallards-the-weird-and-the-wonderful/
The gibbon and the siamang can also interbreed to produce a hybrid
ncbi.nlm. nih.gov/pubmed/451603
ncbi.nlm. nih.gov/pubmed/1060807
Some species that aren’t even in the same genus can interbreed.
aob.oxfordjournals .org/content/74/2/111.full.pdf
Black Americans are a hybrid race of around 22% White ancestry
genomebiology .com/content/10/12/r141
This 22% ancestry is the cause of multiple negative health effects due to genetic incompatibility. Indeed, consistent with Haldane’s rule, unmixed Blacks from Africa and White Americans do not have the same rate of birth problems that hybrid American Blacks have: “In 2005, the mortality rate for black infants was 4.4 times higher than that of white infants… African women who come to the United States and have babies experience the same low rate of infant deaths as white American mothers.”
t1nyurl .com/6tr9e6t (docs.google)
“Indiscriminate interbreeding between distinct forms, whether ‘species’ or markedly different races, is not generally beneficial. The defect may show in a change in the sex-ratio of the offspring, probably caused by the early abortion of members of one sex, generally the male in the case of mammals.”
amazon .com/Race-John-R-Baker/dp/0936396040
LTA4H, or “leukotriene A4 hydrolase” is found on chromosome 17. An allele of this gene increases the risk of heart attack (the #1 cause of death in America) in Blacks by more than 250%, but only 16% in Whites. The 30% of Whites with this allele have counteracting genes, while the 6% of Black Americans who obtained it through race mixing do not.
ncbi.nlm. nih.gov/pubmed/16282974
The average rate of success for mixed race couples is around half that of same race couples, 0.127 compared to 0.213.
jstor .org/stable/4145377
There is evidence that the more similar the two people are, the happier their marriage tends to be.
sciencedirect .com/science/article/pii/019188699190057I
A study in Iceland showed that 3rd cousin marriages are the most fertile and successful. Suggesting that mating within one's ethnic/racial group would be more beneficial than outside of one's ethnic/racial group.
sciencemag .org/content/319/5864/813.abstract
One study showed that people tend to find their own face when morphed into the opposite sex most attractive, even when he/she doesn't know it's his own face, strongly suggesting that people typically prefer those who look like themselves, in other words their own racial/ethnic group.
psyc.nott.ac .uk/research/vision/jwp/papers/pentonvoak1999.pdf

Hybrid vigor (heterosis) does not seem to apply to humans as we are already very heterozygous, at 0.776 [mbe.oxfordjournals.org/content/14/7/707.full.pdf] Compared to dogs for example at 0.401. [eebweb.arizona.edu/Courses/Ecol406R_506R/Garcia-Moreno1996-Wolf.pdf]
Although some argue that race mixing "averages out" traits and since average faces are considered more attractive [cs.brown.edu/courses/cs143/2009/lecture13.pdf] then mixed race offspring are more attractive.
However this is fallacious as it assumes we are designed for perfect symmetry, when in fact the magnitude of asymmetry is the correct measurement and this random component fulctuates, also called "fluctuating asymmetry" - so more honestly a lower level of asymmetry correlates with increased attractiveness, not symmetry.
beheco.oxfordjournals.org/content/15/5/864.abstract
But does increased heterozygosity cause lower asymmetry? A meta analysis of 118 datasets in 14 studies showed a very weak inverse correlation between the two, showing that increased heterozygosity has no beneficial effect on symmetry or asymmetry
nature.com/hdy/journal/v83/n2/full/6885550a.html
One study on the craniofacial morphology in White-Amerindian mixed race individuals found that over half of the 52 shape variables deviated from the mathematical average completely shattering the above argument.
majorityrights.com/images/uploads/spanish.indian.pdf
The neurotransmitter oxytocin "makes people more co-operative, benevolent, loyal, generous and trusting of others. It is involved in the parent-child bond - new mothers and fathers have raised levels of oxytocin. Production also increases when people hug and when they have sex and, recent research suggests, when they receive psychological warmth." However, oxytocin has been alleged to "foster racism."
guardian.co.uk/technology/2011/jan/30/bright-ideas-oxytocin-hormone-racism
The study found that "intergroup bias that fuels prejudice, xenophobia, and intergroup violence… Which maybe modulated by brain oxytocin." This suggests that the instinctual desire to pursue the interests of one's own ethnic group to further ensure the existence of one's people is linked to racial bias, coinciding with the observation that diversity is a weakness, not a strength.
pnas.org/content/early/2011/01/06/1015316108
One study found that during the menstrual cycle when women have a higher likeihood of conception, racial bias is increased, especially when the likeihood of sexual intercourse was increased; "increased conception risk was positively associated with several measures of race bias. This association was particularly strong when perceived vulnerability to sexual coercion was high."
cdnresearch.net/pubs/private/racebias.pdf
Race Is A Social Construct?
The Immune System: How Important Is Race?
The reason that mixed-heritage patients are so hard to match can be found in the immune system. Different races have developed certain proteins, or markers, that are part of the body's natural defenses. These markers help the immune system determine which cells are foreign and should be rejected.
Are cells racist?
A match between two people who share more genetically in common significantly reduces the risk of the donor and recipient cells attacking each other. (READ: cells from people of two different races will attack and fight each other as though they are a virus)
The more people of different backgrounds who produce offspring = the more types that are harder to match.
Multiracial patients have uncommon profiles and since there can be many possible racial and ethnic combinations in multiracial societies, finding a match can still be extremely difficult.

m.phys.org/_news162659550.html
As an example, a White mother of mixed-race child would have more genetically in common with a random White person on the street than with her own child.
If such a dramatic and fundamental alienation from your own parents if not horrific enough, With a mixed-race child diagnosed with leukaemia, every member of the child's own family becomes an incompatible donor for a bone-marrow transplant, and finding a compatible donor is unlikely:
nytimes.com/1996/04/18/sports/baseball-rod-carew-s-daughter-dies.html
Bone Marrow Transplants: When Race Is an Issue
time.com/time/health/article/0,8599,1993074,00.html
Race matters when a patient needs a stem cell or marrow transplant
articles.washingtonpost.com/2013-08-05/national/41085742_1_stem-jeffrey-chell-ancestors
The Race for Ancestral Genetics in Clinical Trials
jnci.oxfordjournals.org/content/98/18/1270.full
BiDil
online.wsj.com/article/SB116096445875393515.html?mg=com-wsj
Sickle-Cell Disease
Sickle cell anaemia is a condition found almost exclusively in blacks, about 1 in 4 west Africans carry the gene for it, almost no whites do. Any whites who carry the gene most likely have a black ancestor.

As a result of population growth in African-Caribbean regions of overseas France and immigration from North and sub-Saharan Africa to mainland France, sickle cell disease has become a major health problem in France. SCD has become the most common genetic disease in this country.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sickle_cell_anemia
Invasive species: Genes Are Destroyed With Admixture/Racial Mixing
Extinction by hybridization:
The Island Model with Stochastic Migration:
The above implies that if you have two genes in some frequency in the immigrant population, under one way migration that frequency becomes the dominant frequency on the island.
What this means is that the genes initially on the model island, in effect, disappeared.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1213928/pdf/163.pdf
Evolution with Stochastic Fitness and Stochastic Migration
plosone.org/article/info:doi/10.1371/journal.pone.0007130
Figure 1. The consequences of a negative correlation between fitness and immigration rate:

Though the mean rate of migration is the same on all the curves, it is clear that the the island can still get close to fixation of the phenotype favoured there, so long as the variance in immigration is high.
So for this figure, assuming that migration is an indefinitely persisting condition, migrants will prevent the local island favored phenotype from remaining intact, as they are essentially working against selection.
he models/simulations in these studies are based on understanding evolutionary genetics, on how migration influenced evolution, which makes them excellent sources for metaphors on the effects of modern immigration rates in human populations.
Genes Are Destroyed With Admixture/Racial Mixing
Nonindigenous species can bring about a form of extinction of native flora and fauna by hybridization and introgression either through purposeful introduction by humans or through habitat modification, bringing previously isolated species into contact. These phenomena can be especially problematic for rare species coming into contact with more abundant ones. Increased use of molecular techniques focuses attention on the extent of this underappreciated problem that is not always apparent from morphological observations alone. Some degree of gene flow is a normal, evolutionarily constructive process, and all constellations of genes and genotypes cannot be preserved. However, hybridization with or without introgression may, nevertheless, threaten a rare species’ existence.
Allopatric speciation
Allopatric speciation or geographic speciation is speciation that occurs when biological populations of the same species become vicariant — isolated from each other to an extent that prevents or interferes with genetic interchange. This can be the result of population dispersal leading to emigration, or by geographical changes such as mountain formation, island formation, or large scale human activities (for example agricultural and civil engineering developments). The vicariant populations then undergo genotypic or phenotypic divergence as: (a) they become subjected to different selective pressures, (b) they independently undergo genetic drift, and (c) different mutations arise in the populations’ gene pools.[1]
The separate populations over time may evolve distinctly different characteristics. If the geographical barriers are later removed, members of the two populations may be unable to successfully mate with each other, at which point, the genetically isolated groups have emerged as different species. Allopatric isolation is a key factor in speciation and a common process by which new species arise.[2] Adaptive radiation, as observed by Charles Darwin in Galapagos finches, is a consequence of allopatric speciation among island populations.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allopatric_speciation
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Speciation
Reproductive isolation - Sexual isolation by behavior or conduct
Even where there are minimal morphological differences between species, differences in behavior can be enough to prevent mating. For example, Drosophila melanogaster and D. simulans which are considered twin species due to their morphological similarity, do not mate even if they are kept together in a laboratory.[3][12]Drosophila ananassae and D. pallidosa are twin species from Melanesia. In the wild they rarely produce hybrids, although in the laboratory it is possible to produce fertile offspring. Studies of their sexual behavior show that the males court the females of both species but the females show a marked preference for mating with males of their own species.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reproductive_isolation
evolution.berkeley.edu/evosite/evo101/VBDefiningSpeciation.shtml
Just imagine what a few extra years of separation could have done for certain human populations…
Well…

unews.utah.edu/old/p/120607-1.html”

anthropogenesis.kinshipstudies.org/2012/03/american-indians-neanderthals-and-denisovans-pca-views/

Attached: WopdLPr.jpg (960x408 22.56 KB, 382.82K)

Attached: race-war.webm (640x360, 5.63M)

None of you have what it takes to banish the subhumans back to hell from where they spawned from. Go ahead & call me FBI, cucks.

Attached: pizzagate.jpg (1155x879, 271.76K)

Other people's possessions?

Attached: Honorary.jpg (767x489, 137.87K)

Can someone post the list of sourced statistics showing how much better America would be if all niggers suddenly disappeared?

Opp is nigger bable for law enforcement or someone who snitches to LE

Are you White today?

Today I'm a Jew and boy oh boy are we Jews terrible people. Just like Nazis. So I suggest doing what I'm doing and support BDS which is becoming more popular!

Stop Racist Nazi Apartheid Israel

bdsmovement.net/
boicotisrael.net/ (ES)
twitter.com/bdsmovement
twitter.com/BDSBerlin
twitter.com/pal_legal
#BDS
#IsraeliApartheidWeek
#StopArmingColonialism
#StopArmingIsrael
#RightToBoycott

yfw almost getting run over my a stupid nigger while riding your bike on the sidewalk

Attached: st.roof.jpg (529x381, 96.64K)

Attached: diversity shits on the subway.mp4 (434x768, 4.5M)

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (524x884, 479.5K)

Attached: Saudi Arabia - Mother beats twin girls.webm (362x564, 2.59M)

those children are so confused and helpless, what a fucking savage i hope she gets raped in prison

niglets gonna niglet

No wonder they are fucking stupid and have an ape like behaviour. Apparently their parents are destroying them from the beginning.

What do you mean? She's doing a good job tbh.

Nah, it doesn't matter whether their parents destroying them or not. They're gonna be niggers.

Attached: Ringtone.webm (270x480, 2.12M)

Attached: Vaginal_Jesus.mp4 (326x340, 4.74M)

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (987x945, 623.19K)

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (337x332 77.7 KB, 87.93K)

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (931x695, 425.22K)

Attached: 25_bloodnigger.mp4 (1024x824, 1.09M)

My sister has a black friend that is nice enough, but I still realize that value of homogeneity and where my true loyalties are.

The friend is girl btw.