How to take down Kamala Harris

Let’s trick the media into destroying Kamala Harris. We need to spam the internet with memes saying that Kamala Harris will cause accelerationism so all white nationalists should support Kamala Harris. The media will be totally confused why white nationalists are supporting her and her entire campaign will be derailed.

Attached: FCDC731B-16C7-4C35-9D97-0D24BFFE8A78.jpeg (1668x1013, 264.45K)

Nobody gives a fuck about your kike meme magic PSYOP bullshit here you dumb kike fuck.

The media won't be confused when they look here and see your post.
Harris' prosecutorial record is enough to destroy her. She doesn't align with the progressive left's values.

This is unironically true.
Also, your meme is shit. I've actually seen better memes on /liberalpol/

Trick? She'll do it herself.

You want Zig Forums to expose the chinks in your armor?

OP is a fucking Lefty.

I've been on Team Kamala for months. We need as many POC women in govt power so that our govt is ran by retarded golem

Meme to nigs that she is a cop and not actually black.

Meme to women that she only made it because she fucked a nasty old guy.

Meme to white men that you can vote for her to prove you are a cuck.

Attached: spinal-column.gif (257x504, 39.47K)

Kamala's husband is openly Jewish

Just make deep fakes of her using hella racist remarks against Jews. They won't like that one bit.

This. Supporting Gorilla Harris is borderline "doing it to own da libz!". When we supported POC's in the past it was always short-term and done for specific ideological reasons that made them stand out. The side effect was that it got media attention because it broke their defined narrative on what we believe and literally errored out their pea brains.

if she's a zogbot she deserves death, as all zogbots do.

Meme that she has teh smellie pussay. Nobody likes a stank ho that be the troof n' sheet. Nobody.

Kamala Harris' family owned slaves three generations back.

That bitch don't have no children.

Therefore, she can't win; end of story..>>13461837

Visit >>>/fascist/ and find out.

But I want Kamala Harris to win…

i dont care who wins if it's not trump.

Attached: blackslaveowners.png (834x680, 180K)

I only care that its not Trump tbh. The GOP is shit and I'd rather a nigger in power fucking White people than a White guy telling Whites how much they're winning as they get demographically sodomized.

Attached: Seasonal Windmill of Cosmic Peace.jpg (1000x1000, 282.01K)

this

This bitch looks like an actual demon. Observe it's disgusting goat eyes and facial structure.

All politicians look like monsters at this point my man.
Its because their souls are made of dogshit and blackmail for child rape.

Attached: Barrontism.jpg (628x675, 104.5K)

ITT: Butthurt lefties.

TRUMP 2020

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1317x267, 15.41K)

Stupid. It's not eligible to be president or vice president, not natural born, both parents not natural born. Natural born was a big talking point in previous elections with the bullshit argument that you only needed one natural born parent to qualify(defeating the purpose of the requirement) but that's moot as neither of this nog hybrids parents are. The pisser is that's she's allowed to run at all without whatever office refusing her application to do so on this basis.

Attached: wtf.PNG (1880x970, 1.83M)

These digits don't lie.
OP is a leftycuck confirmed.

It needs to be more than "not trump"
Joe Biden might actually stabilize the System because he is an establishment man's establishment man. He has connections and influence that some nigger cunt like Harris does not. The best possible choice would be Harris or Cortez. That way White people are forced to confront the fact that politics is racial in multi-racial states. Always has been. Always will be.
If it came down to a choice between butt-fucker Biden and traitor Trump, it'd be a tossup for me.