DOJ says citizenship question being dropped from 2020 Census: NY attorney general's office

DOJ says citizenship question being dropped from 2020 Census: NY attorney general's office

foxnews.com/politics/doj-says-citizenship-question-being-dropped-from-2020-census-ny-attorney-generals-office

Attached: d3df11e152a7b3f555919b05515f13bfe20981387b27f1060854613b97279978.jpg (960x720, 127.39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wearethemighty.com/articles/8-of-the-most-terrifying-vietnam-war-booby-traps
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/218205959
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

So the invasion is going to get a lot worse between now and 2020.

jew free post

Attached: f5efa86fb07e6e0a809df3f4c94d51a35f59253d2d2d76604fcc35a3eefad3bb.jpg (2271x3030 108.15 KB, 1.28M)

Is race going to be dropped as well because race is a social construct?

sorry, didn't post the following.

I>n a tweet on Monday, Daniel Jacobson, who worked in the White House Counsel’s Office under President Obama, said a trial attorney at the Justice Department told him that "the printer has been instructed to begin the printing process" without the citizenship question.

Young demonstrators gather at the Supreme Court as the justices finish the term with key decisions on gerrymandering and a census case involving an attempt by the Trump administration to ask everyone about their citizenship status in the 2020 census, on Capitol Hill in Washington, Thursday, June 27, 2019. (AP Photo/J. Scott Applewhite)

However, Kristen Clarke, president and executive director of the Lawyers’ Committee for Civil Rights Under Law, told Fox News on Tuesday that the Supreme Court was unlikely to change its mind. Clarke's team successfully challenged the Trump administration on the use of the citizenship question in federal court in California, and was one of several groups to bring such lawsuits.

Attached: 0286dba80f88f200589701b3b98809e3f7a6ea4307059512618bfcc140b984eb.png (1601x952 230.11 KB, 288.84K)

Both the census and the way individual congressional districts are crafted can change the balance of power on Capitol Hill; Shannon Bream, Fox News chief legal correspondent and anchor of 'Fox News @ Night,' reports.

Attached: a94f39a4bd0857aeea72f52c91b1747c0972ce394b8987820be056b743d2ad1b.png (584x506 189.02 KB, 43.85K)

old school bear traps are pretty cost effective, and they are reusable so they are good for the environment!!! also there are locking hog snares. these items can be found online. considering the pigs are blowing $750 a night on these tacobenders the prices i found are a bargin. even a regular snare/ trip wire hooked to a grenade would do a good job. why isn't anyone doing this? it would deter some maybe? and since the guats aren't that big some of the smaller cheaper traps might work too? check out the bargins i found ;)

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-03-04-14-59.png (1280x800 340.54 KB, 395.85K)

BUT WAIT THERES MORE!!! EVEN MAKES JULIAN DEAD WETBACKS AND SPEARCHUCKERS. and them congolese have got to be way worse than the niggers we already had.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-03-04-12-11.png (1280x800 616.1 KB, 425.42K)

unless you want this in your back yard all them african niggers and wetbacks got to die.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-02-13-32-48.png (1280x800, 1M)

wearethemighty.com/articles/8-of-the-most-terrifying-vietnam-war-booby-traps

I'm OK with this. Any illegals who fill out the census can be cross-referenced, identified as illegal, and deported. And like rats, where there's one, there's a nest.

This, but it would've be funny to hear about how many answered "Yes" and how many were actually deported after the data was compiled.

Deportation is a dream user. We are going to rise up and kill our government and the invaders or they are here for good.

migration has been the worse it has been in years under trump, let's not get started on his absolute joke of a "wall" as well, this should come as no surprise

btw, here is cuck/pol/'s /ptg/-president trump general- coping with this, saying it's no big deal. Now, they memoryholed it, and pretend they never wanted or cared about safe borders/consensus question

funny thing, they also raided threads there talking about it, filling them with literally hundreds of spam posts per id, so the threads would die, like here

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/218205959

even if the country is going down the shitter, migapede cope is entertaining to watch

Attached: 1562102024649.jpg (561x503 28.01 KB, 116.29K)

It's not like the invaders would have answered honestly anyway.

Walls don't do any good when the government is complicit in flying them in.

Do you think we have as many 'muslims' as we do now because the wall didn't stop them?

Nope, they are flown in at night in these big cargo planes and dropped off in the cargo area to roam free in our nation without any background checks or anything. It is a total free for all and it happens all night, every night.

Attached: haiti illegal immigrants night invasion airplane.jpg (920x611, 75.12K)

That happens to be a military plane but most of the time it is corporate planes that are flying people in. UPS etc. I wish I could find the photos I have of them deplaning in the USA…

Not to mention, most if not all of these pawns fucking HATE white people.

I am no longer sure if they 'hate White people' or if they simply have strong in group preferences which allow them to kill us on the spot for any reason. I think their strong 'in group preferences' are very normal. I think we are domesticated to a fault and we are dying because of it. We have spent our our lives under the OCCUPATION of our government and they systematically destroyed these 'in group preferences' in our people to ensure that we could be murdered more efficiently.

The day you see a White man defending EVEN A FUCKING WHORE of his own BLOOD AND KIN over a fucking subhuman animal is the day you know that BLOOD AND SOIL really do mean something to our people again.

Most likely they will not figure out the subversive destruction of the foreign occupiers of our government and Whites will be exterminated.

I think important to realize that without the help of the man-demons with large noses none of these morons would even have the wherewithal to enter America. On the other hand, there are those that have trekked over our borders and those people are cowards and greedy. Cowards because they wont fix their shitty country, cowards for not learning how to do such a thing in the right way or meaningful way, greedy for entering the US without permission and demanding welfare.

Make no mistake, they most certainly hate white people.

It is probably their own guilt projected for their desire to murder us, this is why I prefer BioChem weapons and the complete extermination of the subhuman races (all of them including the mongrel jews) but I am alone in this desire, for the most part. I can clearly see that all other races are our enemy and that they should all be killed for this…most people are blindly oblivious to this, preferring the fake 'occupation government education' about 'diversity' and 'love'. They will die.

Correct. Trump turned put to be such a cuck

turned out

Why repeat the headline three times?
Are you a newsbot?

Trump and the Director of the Dept. of Romeland security have the power to shut the border down completely. No appeal.
Not happening, is it?
This is all theater.

The plan is to steal next election.

yes, not delivering on your biggest election promise will surely bring all the voters together

real 4d chess right there

This is a redpill most people even here have trouble swallowing, but it is the truth and ultimately is what would be best for us. Reconquer the world and put everybody not of our blood in the ground so that we can permanently have a world of our own without any possibility of future problems.

To do exactly this is to ensure a future in which everybody is born as a healthy white in a eugenic society. This is the greatest virtue and blessing and is what nature I.e god demands of us. This will eliminate 99% of suffering and wars, it is what truly will bring upon the golden age. It’s the only answer and is what our ancestors should of done more vehemently.

The only reality is we live in a world in which different humanoid species are at war with each other. Just like any living thing we have competitors. It is up to us to become one with nature and do what’s best in accordance to natural law. Elimination of all our enemies is what’s best, to conquer and rule is the greatest thing on this Earth and we shall embrace it, fuck all cucks pacified with juden or Christ cuckery propaganda. Fuck anybody who judges us. We are god, we are nature and we will show the world that we are on the very top of the food chain and we will be god dam proud of it and we will share the tale of the great awakening of the aryan spirit and the glorious battles that follow until the end of time.

Attached: 8D866F8A-29EA-4421-BC30-A8879BB2342D.jpeg (1024x768, 162.61K)

TRUE. 100%
But my own people have grown complacent and permissive. Rather than keeping their responsibility in mind they let the parasites grow wildly out of control saying to themselves, "Yes, but this mongrel has part of my ('aryan') blood in them, so they should live and not die". And so the population of disgusting mongrel filth became a FLOOD over us and is drowning us out.

Instead of RESPECTING LIFE and treating it with mercy and care they allowed their mongrel offspring free reign and gave them kingdoms and nations to 'shepherd' as their own. Men lost their standards and felt that anything they put their dick into which bore a bastardized fruit was the 'equal' of their own flesh and blood and inheritors of the planet BY RIGHT OF BIRTH and their own NOBILITY. They did not stick to their FIRST ESTATE, their own kind, but instead wandered the planet looking for animals that were 'attractive' enough to put their dick into.

The planet and all its Life is entirely debased by the actions of our people and kicking the can down the road and disrespect of our blood and hatred of our own people (so that it seems acceptable to replace them with part humans and mongrelize with filth/animals).

No you're not and be careful saying that as god is jealous and might smite you. You're also not nature. Nature is above you; which is why you must submit to her laws. You are on the top of the food chain though.

Carlos Silva, after being deported, undoubtedly simply walked over the border again back into America.

I've watched documentaries about this shit. Just because you deport someone doesn't magically stop this from just walking back into your country yet again.

I know a spic personally that I had to work with while doing for cash under the table jobs whose been deported like 3 times now and imprisoned twice and he just comes back in.

The kike God of this kike planet has the power to infect and subject weak slaves; nothing more. The Dharma is eternal. The kike God is transient.

Commies laid the smackdown on the capitalist's technologically advanced diversity slaves. Trump I guess skipped class on the day this was taught. Now he's doomed to repeat the mistakes of other kosher guided goy leaders. This time America isn't even the more technologically advanced nation. America's staying down after the next round.