Pajeets waking more up on getting rid of mudshits

India is slowly going with the path of exterminating roaches in their country.
archive.is/YCdLY

And it took for a fucking woman to start advocating on raping muslim women.
archive.is/hn7Ys

Attached: D-LNE3nXUAAKf1t.jpg (660x660 87.25 KB, 43.08K)

Other urls found in this thread:

stanthonygkp.com/
foxnews.com/world/heads-shaved-as-punishment
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Keep dreaming. There are more muslims in India than in Pakistan. Fringle nationalists like these don't have much influence even with Modi incharge.

Pajeets please report to >>>/fascist/

only news i hear out of india are new ways to rape someone to death

Attached: india rape .png (658x597 230.31 KB, 177.04K)

How fares with Europe and America on dealing with muslims? Oh wait.

They already do. Glass them all.

Attached: Bait schlomo.png (360x361, 70.42K)

Jews are a kind of arab.

Why the fuck is our state department doing studies on minorities in India?

if only. mudslimes are taking over india demographically and india is cucked

to ensure that the less subhuman races get mongrelized by the more subhuman races

Goy means everyone nonjew, dumb cultist version of "inside sect good, outside sect bad"

Muslims fight ZOG instead being puppets.

Is she really a director of St. Anthony’s Convent School? Tried to look up but directors not listed.
stanthonygkp.com/
Is she actually Christian, or a Hindu admin at a Catholic school? If true adds another layer of odd to this awesome story.
(The good news: while expelled from the BJP she is a member of the legislature in Uttar Pradesh so still has a position of power.)

Muslims are golems in crack. They literally do as the Jews say on an extreme level.

shia good sunni bad

I don't see a difference between the two.

I 100% agree and do know the difference. But to explain that on pol is a bitch. I defend Shia when I can. But it’s a narrative thing. You should educate pol. Like how almost all refugees are (((Sunni))) for example. And almost all terrorism is Sunni.

Does it really matter? They both love cutting foreskin and doing jews cultures. Mudslimes are not really bad if they stay in their own countries.

Don't tell me you're one of those #freepalestine and "Arabs are white" faggots.

Muslims have no problem with the (((us))) report when it suits their needs.

Also let me remind Zig Forums that Modi is a civnat cuck and still can't build the Ram Temple over a fake mosque making it just an election issue to get votes. The past few days there was a growing voice to build the temple as the right wing party has absolute majority now but the rss cucks organize these falseflags to scare these voices away and they are also trying to regulate Whatsapp mobile chat application to curb these people
Interesting that Trump and Netenyahu copy the same rhetoric for their wall and iran.
BJP is turning India into just hating the failed state of pakistan and loving muh armyniggers.

Attached: Modi.png (652x407 169.21 KB, 28.38K)

Arabs are not goyim since they are part of the tribe.

Indo-Aryans rise up!

Just because one brown tribe hates another brown tribe doesn't make them our friends, let alone allies.

Baste and Red Poo'd

B. A reasonable jury could find that Daniel endured “severe or pervasive” harassment because, in addition to calling him the most offensive of racial epithets, his supervisor likened him to a gorilla, mocked his foreign accent, frequently told him to go back to England, and called him “homo” two or three times a week.

Whether or not Melidones created a hostile work environment solely by telling Daniel that he was a “fucking nigger,” that episode when coupled with the other evidence in this case is sufficient to allow a reasonable jury to find that Daniel endured a hostile work environment in violation of Title VII. The district court erred in requiring Daniel to show that Melidones’s behavior was threatening or humiliating, or that it interfered with his work performance. R.106, Slip Op. at 20-21. “[W]hether an environment is ‘hostile’ or ‘abusive’ can be determined only by looking at all the circumstances . . . [and] no single factor is required.” Harris, 510 U.S. at 23. Here, looking at all of the evidence, a reasonable jury could conclude that the steady stream of abuse Daniel suffered on the basis of his race, perceived national origin, and perceived sexual orientation was “sufficiently severe or pervasive ‘to alter the conditions of [his] employment and create an abusive working environment.’” Meritor, 477 U.S. at 67.

You will never be white you street shitter backward low IQ nigger.
FUCK OFF

99% of the rapes in india are done by HINDU men, not muslims

lets bump that number up to 100

4 yo, 6 yo…yeah what an upstanding fucking people these are…they are just like the jews.

pajeets are worse than arabs

ALL THESE SUBHUMAN BITCHES ARE FUCKING ATROCIOUS user…JEWS NIGGERS, POOS, BUGS, FEATHER NOT DOT, THEY ARE ALL FUCKING HIDEOUS TRASH THAT DON'T DESERVE TO INHERIT THE EARTH.

is it really?

Poojeets are mudshits.

lmao what is going on in the mind of people that think rape should be used? Just kill them don't rape them. I guess lonely virgin pajeets though will be more apt to go on mudslime killing sprees if they can get some fuck while they're at it.

SIKH FIRE RISES

lmao

So many mudshits crying already

Is there a way to donate sperm to India? I'm 6'4", blond haired, and blue eyed. Pajeets are basically a subhuman variant of caucasoid that could actually be legit racially improved by some white genetics flowing into them. Since it would be just sperm donation no money, resources, time goes to it. I think that unlike the non-caucasoid non-whites, there is an actually reasonably good chance, to fix up the genepool there through white Nordic admixture.

foxnews.com/world/heads-shaved-as-punishment

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1024x715, 1.1M)

See

I can't believe that you are considering making more DISGUSTING FUCKING MONGRELS

I guess if Ashkenazi jew genes take so much effort to breed out, pajeet genes when mixed with Europeans would result in gypsies, and we know how bad gypsies are.

Hmmm. You're right. Idea dropped. Stupid idea.

A better idea is using Indian women to rear 100% pure white individuals where the woman is paid to incubate the child.

Even that is somewhat perverse though.

Meh I'll just focus on killing our enemies.

Jews have Ashkenazi blood.

For the anons who haven't been there, don't just think that India is brown, and thus it's near-Islamic. You couldn't be more wrong about that. India has a long and fully woke history with Islam.

Islam could only take India by force, in extremely bloody battles. You can be fully certain that the Indians know that the Muslims are planning for this. The bloody Hindu-Islamic wars are very fresh in their minds. But ultimately, Islam is the religious tool of globalism. It's the opiate that the Jews would have the masses get addicted to. Not only Pakistan, but also China will be avenues to try to insert Islam into India. India is very woke to just this prospect. India is where to expect not just street battles, but wholescale war with Muslims.

Setting the bar pretty low for yourself, Pajeet.

Please come to India and take our women.

Hindus are mudshit. We don't want either kinds of shitskins

so are many nations, and they are goyim.
goy = nation.

Attached: 4564754747.png (209x241, 8.98K)

make it happen, Zig Forums

Goyim means cattle.

Jews are a part of arabs, the tribe.

Not all of them.

lol. Nobody cares about quota monkey Poop Dawg's reports. How the mighty have fallen.

India is a shithole that doesn't even have clean drinking water.

And yet they have enough pride to not stoop to the level of paying jews to think of solutions to their alleged racism problem. Hint: their conclusion would have been to give them a lot of money so they can buy the media and push monkey fucking propaganda every two seconds like in America.

We are Aryans.

In the west. In the middle east, they fight them.

Hindus are based. I hope they will manage to preserve their traditions in the face of such adversity.

*yawn*

Attached: Nerevar effigy.png (1440x900, 2.02M)

Attached: 92A6A00B-0FF5-4582-A12E-CEF4147848FA.jpeg (1000x1500, 174.18K)