WUO

Can we thank these fucking degenerates for all the security at government buildings? I gotta let some nog sniff my balls when when a go to the Courthouse for probation.

FTR: I don't worship hitler like you homos. I worship Christ the only son of God. I praise the Holy Trinity: Father, Son and Holy Spirit. God Bless America, one Nation under GOD.

Attached: shit.jpg (267x136, 17.52K)

< I'm not an anti-semite, I'm a philosemite!

Kike free first post.

Attached: European Traditional Spirituality - Nothing Good For Jews.png (1480x6432 642.62 KB, 2.05M)

Q predicted this.

More effort next time plz.

No cameras at the post office or courthouse in my county.
My county also has only the state flag on the pole and it's topped with a brass ball. No crownjew court for me.
But you are not white.

Hitler is God

Why are you on probation?

Doubt it. Q predicted all Rs. Q is a false prophet.

God is truth.

Genocide

Fucking blasphemy. Damn this.

“Jesus said to him, ‘I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. If you had known me, You would have known my Father also. From now on you know him and have seen him” (John 14:6–7).

Well, you obviously you did a shit job according to being on probation.
Stop being a fucking faggot by getting tangled up in the legal system.

Attached: Hitler_will.mp4 (638x619 337.57 KB, 128.96K)

shit job? Is like a hand job with tea and feces?

btw If you live in America and haven't had some minor legal problems, you're a fucking pussy.

Did your nigger friends tell you that? Do you feel like a badass now that you've tapped into nigger culture?

Looks like the Christian God answered, huh ? Christianity is a Jewish plague, imagine kneeling to a dead Jew, it's pathetic.

HAHA I've lived on the streets with them for 3 years.

The worst that happened to me was that I got sucker punched by some potato nigger.

No, I don't feel like a badass. I feel incredibly blessed that I made it this far. I'm very hopeful for the future.

MAGA

Pretty sad about r/the_donald, huh?
Such a shame.

We also eat is flesh and blood weekly in remembrance of the Son of Man.

Heavenly Father, please forgive these children. The World is so evil. satan is so very cunning. They are confused. Let them find your infinite love. Let them find your infinite truth. In the name of Your Glorious Son, the Most High, Jesus Christ, We humbly beseech you.

Whats saddest of all is that I honestly can't tell if posts like OP and his subsequent faggotry are legit redditniggers who don't realize they're gayer than (((Yeshua)))'s cum in (((Saul)))'s beard, or simply a bored user pretending to be retarded because he thinks people calling him retarded while he's acting retarded is entertaining.

Attached: southern girl fisting her fat wet pussy outdoors.JPG (1038x1091, 186.42K)

He seems like agenuine MAGA faggot.

Why haven't you killed yourself yet due to you floating through and endless void with no purpose or reason for being?

Faggot? I'm certain you would have sucked BBC and smoked crack and have OD'd on shitty heroin if you had experience 1/100th of what I have.

nt homo

You sound kinda like a libtard going off about the fcking Russians, who are beast by the way and deserving of utmost respect.

I honestly can't tell anymore. The retards and the retards LARPing as retards have become indistinguishable.

Attached: tiny girl fisting her big sopping pussy.JPG (926x1112, 226.52K)

Religious D&C and Schizo boomers talking about Q? nice

Ain't no atheist ever going to get a women like that, user. lol You miserable fuck. You're existence means nothing. lol
Why are you still here? ==WHY HAVEN'T YOU KILLED YOURSELF YET?!==

Attached: 5L37r7x2.png (675x496, 191.52K)

Laughable, your lack of self-awareness is showing, fuck your Jewish God.

Fuck's sake, you're one of them.

Attached: the-last-man-on-earth.png (998x430, 179.26K)

Man, the shilling has just become straight garbage.
I'm going Fist of Flowing Water Crushing Rock my way the fuck outta here so I can go back to scanning through sexy girls holding fish while watching this shitty new season of One Punch Man.

You all niggers is gae.

Attached: southern thot hannah the noodledumpster and her big wet pussy.JPG (938x1059, 201.15K)

Look you Hitler worshiping heretics. Was it the fucking Weathermen or not?

Whe haven't you killed yourself yet? You mean absolutely nothing.
It doesn't really matter what you are. You'll be fighting wars for either Jews, Muslims, or Christians.
Your opinions and beliefs mean jack shit. The trillions of people that have existed before you
and you think you fucking mean something!

Attached: 674eab009311261754757554c3a6f202e1dcdb095ee5092006bf5f0caedc7902.gif (270x314, 5.45M)

Nice dialect. Someone please block him.

sage

We all mean everything. Haven't you ever been in love? God's love for each one of us is infinitely greater. You don't know that?

I do know that. And it's the same with his wrath.
You seem to have forgotten that God is not just a God of love but a God of wrath.

Jesus means everything, you Godless prick.