State of the zoomers

you're not convincing anyone zoomers or white nationalists. this bullshit is basically why there will be likely no /minimal support unless there are changes.

missing anything?

Attached: hkers.jpg (881x358, 121.11K)

What's the zoomer plan to fix housing prices relative to income?

survival of the fittest sneakiest quickest and most tricky

beggars and bleeding hearts will be trampled

Import more migrants who don't work but are prioritized for free subsidized housing.
Allow more Chinese to buy out all the property and resell it back to us at triple the rate.
Only build "luxury" micro condos to maximize profit per building instead of spacious apartments.

All of this should surely fix the housing problem.

so you're the cowardly chad, who is a cheat? I don't see that kind producing the right offspring.

you missing good meme

too close for you? chads are going to produce the cowardliest most cucked generation in existence.

Left cant meme. Same as always.

Btw im a zoomer. Dont bother with us, the insanity from the left is a big enough redpill.

PS if you're not a chad zogbot you are not going to be deployed to the safest places nor be deployed near the female zogbots, nor be respected like the chad zogbots. it's in you interests as a zogbot to undermine the rigged system and let the based white guys/violent nerds go or even help them. If there wee a massacre planned on the government, then the supreme court ruled there is no "duty to protect". Zogbots can't get in trouble of any kind for letting it happen.

gee, who would've thought

the real reason chads do nothing about antifa isn't antifa themselves, but the police, many of whom are (((freemasons))); if the government gave the citizenry a go-ahead to hunt down and murder antifa as they please, or even if the police and military all suddenly died for some reason and it broke the news, antifa wouldn't last a month

Why do you think this is left? This meme has the ability to destroy and collapse the entire fake WN movement and all the WN larpers who want nerds like Brian Clyde to do all the work.

>the real reason chads do nothing about antifa isn't antifa themselves, but the police, many of whom are (((freemasons))); if the government gave the citizenry a go-ahead to hunt down and murder antifa as they please, or even if the police and military all suddenly died for some reason and it broke the news, antifa wouldn't last a month
top right of right panel and bottom right is for you.

embarrassing memery

Shit low effort thread
Shit memes
Shit State of Isreal
Kill yourself OP
Sage

keep crying zogeo-fag. your mission is under threat.

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA
Your shit meme is shit and the only thing it can destroy is your credibility.
sage

I'l be back to review the fact it's not changing and allow the inevitable to take place. /tears of regret?

nope.

Attached: Z9RGXam.gif (500x293, 903.61K)

if telling the truth destroys my credibility you are a blue piller and hence prove me 100% right. Good day, loser.

Sage, report. Kill yourself. Get out.

this is about whites more than about hong kongers. the left side of the panel is for meme purposes. it doesn't mean much beyond that.

no one can be offended since this is about whites.

Also:

OP is either edgy commie larper or has the IQ of a dog.

you like those identifications? i can't see how, since they are pretty nasty sounding.

do you think i read your wall of text?

if the meme wasn't true, it wouldn't be here. chads have tried to manipulate white nerds like Brian Clyde and tried to make them do all the carrying while white sluts are behind the scenes with chads who have no risk and danger to themselves.

Please don't post it anywhere. I beg you. Such powerful meme can destroy balance of universe.

white lolis really need to come out and support white males who aren't the mainstream cuck. that's the only way forward, unless white females dump the cowardly larping losers.

I never said that.