EU Built The Wall

youtube.com/watch?v=C_XV6LES088

If Europe loves Russians that much, why have they built the wall to prevent illegal Russian immigration? If Russia is that rich and good, why illegal immigrants try getting into the Jewed EU?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-07-03 at 15.48.27.png (1898x1052, 2.76M)

Attached: toilet.png (795x817, 207.28K)

russia built one too and if mobs try to crowd rush they are met with mustard gas

Nope. Russia has no wall to prevent illegal immigration. Nobody wants to live in Russia, legally or illegally.

Attached: russia.jpg (640x887, 208.64K)

Did you ever think maybe they are being paid? because i have talked to mexicans here in texas and many claim they were given money to cross the border. these people did not pay to come here like usual…a van full or a truck full no. i mean thousands at a time.

really?

Attached: IMG_20190703_075914.jpg (854x341, 59.2K)

Mexico has like non-existing salaries, while US workers are just overpaid. Moving from Mexico to US is like moving from $0.2/hour to $10/hour job. I would murder for 10-fold salary increase.

i know but this is a grand scale
its not the usual immigration
and people from honduras too

So why do they run for EU, given a chance, instead of staying in Russia?

This thread stinks of low effort and shillery. Are you arguing with yourself, moshe?

Honduras is a shithole, worse that Mexico.

Also, Jesus was a faggot and had sex with each of his followers, beside Judas, which made him jelly.

Illegal immigration is a Jew plot going back to the protocols and being carried out by the likes of Gyorgy Schwarz (Soros). That's where the funding comes from.

Soros controls Russia? Because Russia is being used as temporary waypoint for the Muslims on their way to Europe.

It is by the rights of jews themselves. RTFM.

Thank you for the confirmation of your faggotry.
Please make your way to the ovens.

No. Being Jew is about making big money and urinating into stupid goyim mouths.

Elton John also believes Jesus was purely homosexual and had no interest in women (beside his mom).

Russians themselves don't look all that white.

Attached: collage2.jpg (500x500 124.65 KB, 116.75K)

good for them

Who ever didn't read the protocols at this point have only themselves to blame.

Typical Russian wage outside of Moscow is just $180. And Moscow is a special place, to legally work in Moscow one needs registration, which in itself costs money and must be approved, so not all Russians can work in Moscow. If a Russia gets caught in Moscow without registration, he will get kicked out. Moscow police is know for driving these unregistered bum far from civilization, during winter, so they will die from cold.

Sometimes Russian police just locks bums inside an unheated police car, until they die :D