FBI glownigger coup in the works

GLOWNIGGERS STRIKE BACK
The kike propaganda machine dug up something useful when it went about it's daily business filing FOIA requests on NAZIS!!1one1!1one!

Files regarding white supremacists have turned up missing from the J Edgar Hoover Building. At the head of the surge, stormniggers. Now, who is to say why these have gone missing. Some may speculate it is the fed trying to hide their own shenanigans, others may feel there are nigger sympathizers.
One thing for sure, it's gonna get fun.

archive.fo/TDuYq
gizmodo.com/fbi-says-investigative-files-on-white-supremacists-have-1836074693

Attached: Always.jpg (1233x486, 125.09K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ceinquiry.wordpress.com/2019/06/17/fbi-Zig
archive.fo/TDuYq
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This screams botpost.

>FBI agent accidentally reveals own Zig Forums posts; attempts to redirect white supremacist rage against Russia

yada yada on and on
too lazy to make a full post
see link

ceinquiry.wordpress.com/2019/06/17/fbi-Zig Forums/

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (625x152, 39.84K)

We had a thread for that nigger. Bump your thread if you want to discuss that.

So far, two botposts and one leaning towards distraction.
Files on white nationalists/the right going (((missing))) from the FED. That's what we're discussing here.

Attached: Coinkydink.jpg (295x314, 25.38K)

I really don’t give a shit about the Russians. Never have, likley never will. Their country looks like a barely functioning old car that is held togethor by duct tape and reused/recycled parts.

My experience with the Russian people is mostly limited to playing against them in TF2 and Warcraft III custom maps. Really thats about it. The politicians on both sides can nuke eachother for all I care. Meanwhile we will nuke eachother in game in ever lasting NEETdom.

Ladas are indestructible.

From June 1, 2019 to June 30, 2019:

Zig Forums received and complied with seventeen (17) valid notices of claimed infringement (NoCI) pursuant to the United States Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Said notices were filed for the following Zig Forums boards: /agatha2/ (4x), /hnt/ (2x), /rym/ (2x), /b/, /feet/, /fur/, /s/, /shota/, /u/, /wx/, /wmafsex/ and /pinoy/;
Zig Forums received and complied with nine (9) requests from United States government and/or law enforcement agencies;
Zig Forums received and ignored one (1) request from foreign (non-US) authorities;
Zig Forums's warrant canary has not expired.

Sage because unrelated video of Lada master race.

Again, not what we are discussing.

say the n word one more time

Attached: 1559842044313.jpg (576x1024, 77.66K)

You lost
NIGGER

Attached: Nigga U Serious.jpg (594x425, 76.25K)

Nigger

I call them niggers to their face all the time and they never do anything but ook ook at me. I wish one of the shitskins I ridicule would fight me. It's been far too long since I had a good street fight.

Attached: 340314a8edcdb358bb40df0bc2558f83648b48cc5640e56050363460169cc6b8.png (756x416, 367.09K)

you dont even go out stop lying cuck

Attached: b5446e4ae756be6e0e5e34112a077fc550f7213a6e7c80e4f14424c3f204b88a.jpg (672x499, 95.46K)

>archive.fo/TDuYq
probably the mossad got the greenlight for some wetwork from Trump, I mean Kushner's cabinet

I agree instead of saying the 'N' word why don't we just lynch you'll for the rapes, murders, robberies, assaults & destruction of our once prosperous nations.

Attached: chinese_do_not_tolerate_niggers.mp4 (480x360, 357.86K)

niggers dont contribute anything. they only destroy what other people have. mostly through appropriation.

Attached: ape niggers.jpg (521x220, 52.11K)

Edgar Hoover would've been considered a White supremacist by the left wing activists called journalists these days for simply monitoring Martin Luther King for sodomising White & Black prostitutes.

Attached: Rockwell with MLK.jpeg (590x590 178.12 KB, 124.79K)

NIGGERS GONNA NIG
FEDS GONNA GLOW

That's no way to talk to an officer of the law

hey!
don't insult apes by comparing them to niggers, that is just rude to the apes.

GLR was in Lee Harvey Oswal 's contact book. The first rifle reports were of a Mauser specifically in a caliber license ''only to Argentina' – More an more, MLK Jr. sex fiending is being release , most recently him spectating a gang rape.

The institutional memory of Paperclip just might not have Alzheimer's after all.

Attached: JFK.png (704x547 287.35 KB, 95.92K)

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

Attached: smug o lantern.jpg (1280x720, 88.73K)

Attached: checked nigga.jpg (570x427, 65.71K)

White Nationalists are saving the "White Race".

The last thread I saw on the topic got deleted when I wasn't looking.

Last time i called a nigger a nigger he called up a white guy to come and defend him who did nothing whilst I still kept calling him a nigger. It was humorous

Saving the white race, galactic white conquest…call it what you want nigger it doesn’t change the fact that you’ll never be white and will always do poorly when the white man isn’t around to be leeched off and the jews aren’t making a shekel off you and inflating their inferiority complex.
The Hitlerian era is here.
Buckle up nigger

That's the thing, no one, initially, gives a fuck about them.
It's just the more and more you hear the "elite" and the government shills screeching about them… the more people are convinced they must be doing something right.

In the same way you can notice clear support to: Iran, Best Korea, Syria… Hell it's how the Trump thing started!
It's not as much support as rooting for the away team because you really really want the home team to lose.

So you can fucking bet I will be fucking Kremlin bot for at least as long as it's fashionable by the fucking sociopathic media sycophants to be anti-russian.

Attached: Slav Spartans.webm (480x360, 3.91M)

One can hope.

Attached: photo_2019-05-23_20-39-36.jpg (1080x731, 63.43K)

HO HO HA HA HA HE HE HA HA XDDD
ZOG is really that retarded, glowniggers are, really, niggers xD
Didn't know Hirohito, Puyi, Francisco Franco, hell, even Mussolini or Hitler were White Supremacists or "White Nationalists"

they retarded or something?

Which stormniggers are you referring to here?

Don Black would be my guess.

(heil'd)
>Files on white nationalists/the right going (((missing))) from the FED. That's what we're discussing here.
The shilling would indicate that they don't want us to know we have friends on the inside that stand opposed to the ZOG takeover of the US.
Hard to believe, but maybe, just maybe there's a chance of that being true.
The opposite is to believe there are no "good guys" in the FBI, which I find very difficult to believe. I've never seen a perfect system. Even the kikes kike the kikes.

Has nobody ever stopped to think, "Hmmm, what would Putin even do with the US if he took it over?"
Literally nothing. It would be far out of his control and covered in men and women of revolutionary spirit. It would be the dumbest fucking thing he ever did, try to bring down the US because if he did, it would spell out the quick dismantling of Russia.
Same goes for China. All those little shits at the top want to do is maintain their seats at the top. They know damned good and well that the more area you have under your control, the less control you have of your land.
The only pieces of dogshit who aspire to world domination are jews which is hilarious as they don't even have their own land under control. They are at constant war with their neighbors, nobody likes them, they have asbolute shit internal policy, they cannot map out a specific gene profile of "their people" they are literally the worst, most incompetent ruling class on earth but are somehow convinced they are "chosen by gods" to rule. The only they they are is dumb enough to believe lucifer when he speaks sweet things into their ears.
The only reason Rome expanded it's reach so far is so much land wasn't under rule. The minute they encountered the Germanic Tribes, they said "fuck this shit" and posted a rule, "Hey, none of ya'll dipshits go east of the Rhine. Mmmmkay?"

Only fucking jews push for globalism and look who the prophet of the anti-globalist push finds himself surrounded by. I think the Fedniggers are starting to see reality. Trump may have set out with good intentions, but that sneaky fucking jew does not make a good bedfellow and trump finds many in his bed. Fedniggers aren't stupid, they see the writing on the wall. We are so infiltrated (in the US) by the kikes that the only way out is to exterminate them. They WILL NOT leave of their own accord. It sucks, but here we are.
Welcome to the party Fedniggers. We've been waiting for your arrival.

part and parcel, my friends…

Attached: DudtCroVAAAWLKF[1].jpg (540x937, 87.04K)

Stay mad nigger.

Politely saging for being offtopic.

Attached: DHd8wlUXYAAUclp.jpg (1200x750, 138.39K)

Bake better bread, nigger.

Why is everything asian guys do so fucking gay and effeminate looking?

Sounds like a accidental red pill

Attached: 007.gif (268x170, 2.85M)

Or to cover up that the most known WN sites are honeypots and have been from the beginning.

the FBI is removing the records to hide their embarrassing attempts at finding people or goading them into terrorist attacks. It also provides them with a neat opportunity to demonize and ask for more funding. It's a stupid jewish trick that will work

Why are glowniggers so obsessed with this website? Are we really that much of a threat to them? The only people who listen to us are those that already frequent here.

Hello Hon. Judge, or whoever in the court reads this post; I would like to advise you take time to consider that the Original Poster(OP) in this thread might be a Federal/Local law enforcement agent or a thridparty working on their behalf. A tactic they use is trawling through online forums and antagonize other users into posting things that may be taken out of context. Due to the odd and somewhat unique layout of image-boards, following the conversation, deciphering the meaning behind posts can be tricky to understand for outsiders who are not familiar or experienced with chan culture. Law enforcement personnel will then use those posts manufactured by themselves or a associate working for them as justification to convince you to approve subpoenas and warrants to make Zig Forums administrators & ISPs to produce & hand over IP addresses, network information, private messages or posts not relating to the subject of the warrant. These requests may also ask for personal info of those posters, and anyone who posts in the same thread, even if those other posters belittle and attempt to persuade the provocateur to cease illegal & immoral activities.

Unfortunately also, many times third parties and individuals whom are hostile and hold enmity to some of the ideas and content hosted on this forum do incite European countries' law enforcement agencies into investigations of indecent content, "hate speech" and other posts that can be considered tasteless content. Even though such content is not illegal inside the United States, it can be considered a crime to create or view that content in other countries. The content posted by these provocateurs allows the law enforcement of those foreign countries to request personal identifying information of american citizens who have not committed or should even be suspected of a crime inside the United States. This is an obvious conspiracy by bad actors to trick foreign governments to circumvent the protections american courts, the constitution of the United States & many individual states' protection of the right to free speech & privacy. It may also violate many laws protecting Americans' personal information, correspondences, communications from being disseminated to other governments' agencies while also having a chilling effect on free speech. I hope you take a few extra moments out of your busy day to thoughtfully consider the warrant request and possibly ask for further evidence, information and justification before you make a decision to approve or deny a request. You may also consider to just limit the warrant directly to the individual poster who made, created, reposted or implied illegal or concerning content.

Thank you for your time

Attached: totenkoph.png (242x245, 8.45K)

Go fuck yourself yid, we're not curbing our speech because you're making veiled threats regarding foreign policy.

Attached: bucawk.jpg (523x419, 73.05K)

Checked
Fucking tanks in exactly thirty minutes
Let her rip

Checked. Tanks back on? Weu! Let's get er done.

Attached: jew getting gassed.gif (251x444, 4.26M)

Bumping anti-glownigger thread.

Attached: 4ABEDE02-90D1-4A58-BEC3-EE95546BD781.jpeg (2996x2640, 901.84K)

That's not even what that post was saying.

Attached: stopcomparingme.jpg (460x550, 76.95K)

HE

Attached: 11139976.jpg (527x600, 89.58K)

Likely "losing" evidence of surveillance of or interference with constitutionally protected activity. I used to believe they saw themselves as bound by the law and that they would act accordingly. That changed when, among other things, I was forwarded a DHS email, complete with the DHS banner, by a dating prospect "warning" her about my political leanings. Up until that point she and I had discussed nothing political or racial. I had done nothing illegal and had advocated time and again against any form of illegal activity. This was a number of years ago, but it and similar events irreconcilably altered my perception of U.S. law enforcement agencies.

This thread is definite proof that we have glowniggers derailing, and that is not good for the ones that claim glowniggers are the good guys, since that means glowniggers are trying genocide white people.

Attached: ben g.png (599x751, 943.46K)

lol ok

They love filing FOIA requests trying to dig up dirt on whites. So if they are kvetching about it, it's worth noting.