N.J. library planned a ‘Drag Queen Story Hour.’ Then came 2 days of nonstop phone calls

RESISTANCE IS THIS EASY
New Jersey library cancels Drag Queen Story Time because locals complained

> They did not expect two straight days of phone calls clogging the lines and demanding the event be cancelled. Or for a usually dry library commission meeting to meet with similar, in-person resistance.

> Serving the community
more…

Attached: fag 5.png (541x529 416.92 KB, 364.67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lehighvalleylive.com/warren-county/2019/06/nj-library-planned-a-drag-queen-story-hour-then-came-2-days-of-nonstop-phone-calls.html
archive.fo/8bilz
bitchute.com/video/4NdYf0wfJVVn/
i.imgur.com/cN8EFQS.jpg
thefederalist(.)com/2018/02/20/rich-white-men-institutionalizing-transgender-ideology/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

…continued
> Coordinated effort

> State of confusion

> Better prepared for next time

Source: lehighvalleylive.com/warren-county/2019/06/nj-library-planned-a-drag-queen-story-hour-then-came-2-days-of-nonstop-phone-calls.html
Archive: archive.fo/8bilz

All those people did is give names and addresses to kosher authorities who will make their lives miserable. LGQBT and pedo culture are important programs that help prime a land for resettlement by more civilised people who answer to a higher authority (jehweh).

Like being on a watchlist with a bunch of soccer moms is going to be that impactful on your life. You can send emails and calls anonymously too. You're just a coward looking for a way out. Local level lobbying like this is very effective and I won't sit idly by like you. Shame on yourself.

I'm being realistic. I don't have the resources of Assad or even a pedo puppet like Trump. Assad is not doing well and Trump was brought down in a matter of months. I will not fare better against the jew.

Surprise, Clown World is not total.

Yes, fellow goyim, just call places so they can play the victim and set up defenses next year. Never ever take any actual action that will have lasting consequences, goy.

thank you for your positive response
we need some more white-pilling around here

Imagine being too liberal for NJ.

Perhaps the pendulum is finally starting to swing back. And here I was, looking forward to the coming civil war.

>"My thought for doing this was basically to acknowledge Pride Month. I thought a story hour would be as innocuous a thing as (((we))) could do," said Adam (((Petroski)))
Who else…

Get out.

Concur

Is this an agent provocateur?

I don't want to kill drag queens. I don't want to kill anyone.

I want drag queens back in performing in sleazy nightclubs were they belong.

Is it too much to ask that children not be exposed to risque adult entertainer at the public library?

The tranny bar I went to in Daegu's red-light district was probably the best service and the most fun I've ever had in a club. O! to be fed fruit by a Korean tranny once again! The only time I've ever enjoyed karaoke, too.

lies

Nah, just an edgelord or someone bout fed up enough of it. When your forced to hold your tongue for even minor "offense" in this PC society, it can be nice to vent online.

And yes, sadly it is too much to ask, more degeneracy is coming soon to your locality, like it or not peasant. Don't forget to pay your property tax, gotta keep librarys open with sychophants like this to hire trannys for your children!

Fuck off back to Zig Forums you disgusting degenerates. You don't belong here.

this is the type of drooling retard that inhabits the chans nowadays. sad

posting this in a thread about how simple phone calls get you what you want. try harder kike

stop posting until your T is at an acceptable level faggot

not even in minecraft life?

Why is this spreading to every single library in the country? Who is the organizing force behind this? We need to find that out, yes we know, it'll be a kike, but we need a name.

bitchute.com/video/4NdYf0wfJVVn/

Look at the trash they bring in
Jews work their ass off on our extinction

Heil Mr Bond

Die, schizo.

Lighten up, Frances. Drag queens are very good entertainers and hosts. You wouldn't know that because you've never left the trailer park. But out in the world where people have jobs, they also have fun doing silly stuff. If dressing up in drag is good enough for the The Thunderer of the North, maybe it's good enough for some lip-syncing accountants blowing off some steam after a hard week, too.

It's more likely that you are just a degenerate faggot.

We do not comit violence here retard

Why are white people so degenerate?

Jews aren't white.

I'm pretty sure these aren't Jewish families.

The people have spoken. If faggots want to do this shit then they can rent a VFW hall (yeah, right), a church basement (yeah, right - though a synagogue might do it) , or a conference room at the Holiday Inn. Then commie parents can have their kids brainwashed to their heart's content. But not on my dime in a building that my taxdollars built staffed by pinkos that exist because they're paid out of my paycheck. And let the faggots hire their own private security as well.

They already know how to beat nonviolent protest. Everyone major country across the world is using it now. Just reschedule and delay until interest dies down then do it as if nothing ever happened. Guaranteed the drag reading will happen, just it will be next month or the month after. Whenever people get tired of calling, which eventually they will.

Violence achieves nothing really in the developed world anymore. So we are basically in a corner.

also this. They can do whatever the fuck they want on their own dime.

What's up with all of these library tranny events? This is like the 3rd or 4th one.

WHY IS THIS A THING ALL OF THE SUDDEN

Attached: sargon sperg demented.gif (500x518, 1.15M)

No, he's still president. Surely you are at least that in touch with reality?

Sure Chaim, they are harmless right? Not at all shoving their dicks in each other's asses and hunting for little boys to recruit?

Silly stuff like… being faggots? Pedophilia?

Well I do agree that they are blowing something, but I doubt they have any kind of real jobs, unless they are diversity hires. Most trannies live on disability and begging, at least until what is it now…. 38 on average?

Holy fuck you're a blackpilled defeatist faggot.
You're a coward tornigger that has problem for every solution.

You are literally doing nothing to stop it. Shitting on other people's small victories doesn't help anyone.

So what's your "realistic" solution to this or are you just a pussy nigger with nothing to offer but problems.

Seriously kill yourself.

Someone needs to show them what a real drag queen story hour is, by chaining these pedo faggots to truck bumpers and dragging them through the public streets until they leave a nice rainbow fag trail of entrails. And not in minecraft, in real life. its time to end this degenerate shit and bring back rigteous mob justice. inb4 fedpost, Fuck the feds, jews, fags and niggers. There's nothing illegal about calling for the death of entire races of subhumans and sexual deviants, only indivuduals are protected. I am not caling for any specific individual or jew to be murdered. In fact, dragging a pre-op tranny could be considered a type of gender reassignment surgery. Albeit a bit messy perhaps, but you gotta break some eggs if you want to make an omelette.

Attached: De_casibus_08.jpg (634x352 623.66 KB, 31.01K)

Indulging in performative transvestic and/or autogynephiliac fetishes in a public library while being fed dollar bills by children – totally normal way to blow off steam! It's not like transvesticism and autogynephilia are commonly comorbid with pedophilia or anything.

Attached: creepy peter wolodarski 044.jpg (558x558, 50.13K)

hahaha I have bad news for you

Attached: drag queen story hour.png (1482x908, 413.71K)

That is the problem right there. No one has to acknowledge this batshit crazy society-ending horseshit. Time to wake them up to the fact that their consciousness itself has been artificially manipulated without them realizing. Mass brainwashing used to be regarded as despicable.

I bet Kike Enuch's wife is somehow involved with the New York chapter.

Fucking disgusting. I have relatives that grew up there. It used to be a good Conservative area from what I was told. All jews must be annihilated from history and the human genome along with every one who serves them.

this
i cant wait for the first shooting of drag queens and assorted mystery genders

Attached: friends 0 Untitled.jpg (500x375 46.42 KB, 36.42K)

so weimarisch
i.imgur.com/cN8EFQS.jpg

Attached: 1544035332805-fourchan-pol-196598553.jpg (577x640, 102.43K)

some jewish CEOs to the tune of hundreds of millions of dollars
they've been outed by the rightwing press
thefederalist(.)com/2018/02/20/rich-white-men-institutionalizing-transgender-ideology/

Attached: blackout troll coolface 1.jpg (750x1198 82.73 KB, 747.07K)

take your vaccines normie

Attached: 637615670CBB468995E7F0D3EA7461FB.jpg (322x300 1.95 MB, 575.71K)

gys juden

Attached: 1539721592714-fourchan-b-782484582.jpg (638x477, 22.38K)

I don't care what consenting adults do in an adult bar, but this drag child stuff is obvious child grooming.

Attached: children.png (1106x1400, 1.73M)

don't you get it?
he means trump was neutralized and brought to heel
that's even hard to argue against

Attached: 234f6e72a2cdd8de866ee7bfdbb4b3a3cd93e88112dc20e51243aff9dc4c9d15.jpg (1080x822 86.78 KB, 316.75K)

Debbie Wasserman reads to kids now?

No. Other TORanon is right. You're a chicken shit trying to fearmonger others into inaction. Kill yourself instead of infecting your blackpilled shit onto the rest of Zig Forums.

Most anons with families are probably keeping their ears to the ground as far as events like the drag queen hour are concerned. But even if there are anons who don't have families yet, do what needs to be done to put a halt to this degeneracy. Give 'em hell by spamming phone calls day and night until they capitulate and cancel these degenerate events! Be polite and reasonable, but don't stop calling when you get wind of it.

I wonder (((who))) that could be…

If the responsible aren't all killed, it doesn't matter. They will try again and again, until jewish money allows them to succeed. Complains must always be followed by violent action against degenerates and their enablers and supporters. Violence is the only way to achieve victory.
Kill them. Ignore their pleads and kill them all.

So they can mandate a weekly "Pride Memorial" event in honor of the murdered trannies?
So that everyone involved with the good protest and resistance of this terrible trend gets a regular FBI check-up?
So that laws can be pushed in favor of never allowing protest/rejection of this and/or investigations into all who are against it for the same of "quelling domestic terrorism"?

This isn't a "if you kill your enemies, they win" situation. This is a "accelerationism will only worsen everything for everyone while further isolating those who would stand together rightly by dropping iron walls between them in the form of mass government implementation".
I bet New Zealand is better off, sure thing.
No, they just scatter, and in this regard they get that special leg-up that YOU gave them to accelerate everything.

It's like some jackass soldier popping out of cover to loudly inform all his enemies where his platoon is located. You'll be starting the battle quicker but at a horrendous disadvantage. What a hero!

Learn what Justifiable Homicide is and apply it. Then the people will rally behind you while your enemies defame you and prop you up as the reason for their acceleration–but this time the masses see you did nothing wrong, and the injustice of their act will incite a true call-to-arms. Your enemies do this very thing but backwards and with false allegations or outright current event and history revision. Do it properly, do it righteously, and the groundswell will quake the ground.

And no, killing ten queers or fifty muslims doesn't magically bring the birthrates back.

Attached: shame.png (1016x636, 506.07K)

user, the FBI/CIA don't have enough agents to go visit anyone who shitposts and complains.
Most people don't like it, but they either don't know or stay quiet.
If people start complaining, once the flood starts and regular people join in, the feds will be powerless.
There aren't enough jails to hold us all, even if what you were doing was illegal (and it's not).

So perhaps it's time to stop being so afraid of the bbogyman.

This is all damage control.

I called in a bomb threat and introduced myself to some of their family members and told them I didn't appreciate pedophiles. They're telling you it's because they didn't know it was coming and were unprepared so no one repeats what worked.

They're only willing to do this shit when they get attention validating complaints. They are content for their martyrdom to be getting complained at so they can play savior to lgbt for virtue signal points. But when you walk up to them and let them know it's going to cost them big and you're willing to deal with consequences if it means you can deal out some consequences to them, their nerve evaporates.

"I'm willing to sacrifice everything including my family and my freedom to stop this, are you willing to sacrifice everything to make it happen?"

They never are.

Stay the fuck out of new jersey pedophile scumbags! Stay the fuck OUT!

Sage, report.
>>>/reddit/

You aren’t one of us and never will be.

Fun fact: if you kill them, they can’t do anything.
Fun fact: you’re spamming the same things only jews say.
Fun fact: if you kill them, they can’t pass their fake laws.
You don’t know what accelerationism is. I called for the opposite of accelerationism. Shut up and go away.

bump

pull the fire alarm and run.

Creeping worship of evil entities being made a common practice in the general population. Jews have done this all over the place. France. Babylon. Canaan. Israel. They try to get the goy to do what they do themselves, so they won't be persecuted for doing stupid shit for tens of thousands of years, never learning and constantly subverting others down to their level.

Juden
RAUS

>my state did something good for once
Banning antifa and becoming more relaxed on fireworks were the only two things, but until they declassify BB Guns as firearms and cut back on liberal shit, i'm still not convinced.

Meanwhile in Canada our publicly funded propaganda machine encourages sexualizing kids

Attached: CBC.png (1080x964, 599.19K)

These men are adult entertainers who's act is aimed at gay men and involves portraying a hyper-sexualized woman singing like a diva, dancing and telling blue jokes. Why the fuck do they want to be seen as children's entertainers if it isn't to indoctrinate the young? Just be a clown ffs if you want to wear a funny costume, ridiculous make-up and hang around kids.
Who in their right mind, ever thought "I know, let's get adult entertainers to read to children"?. They don't need acceptance among children because children won't have to deal with them until they're adults. I could understand the left oushing 'Transgender Story Time', but this is just fucking ludicrous. Is it Stripper Story Time next (pic related)?
It's good to see some people finally beginning to see this madness for what it is, but it's taking far too long.

Attached: degenerate.png (1028x764, 727.95K)

(((They))) will be gloating over how easy it is to manipulate the goy to even put their own children at risk for no apparent reason, coming up with the ever more ridiculous ideas that would have seemed outlandish only a few years ago
Pedosexual Story Time in 3..2..

Change 'drag queen library storytime' posters to 'drag queen synagogue storytime' posters.

^
THIS