Whites in the Middle East

Just finished reading the chapter 8 of Arthur Kemp's book March of the Titans. Mentions the Philistines as one of the many Indo-European tribes which occupied the Middle East. They established a harsh rule over the Semites which led the Jewish tribe developing a fanatical hatred for them. Then I saw this news article which seems to confirm Kemp's assertion.

>wpri.com/news/us-and-world/scholars-say-philistine-genes-help-solve-biblical-mystery/

Throughout history the different tribes have fought each other and allied themselves with their racial enemies. But now each year the percentage of whites in the world's population grow's smaller, from 1/4 in the 1950's to less than 1/10 today. However, globalisation has made us more connected than ever and I think this combined with our increasingly worse off position in the world, can instil an idea of global racial unity for the first time in our history. Thoughts Zig Forums?

Attached: marchofthetitans.jpg (1278x906, 240.07K)

Other urls found in this thread:

advances.sciencemag.org/content/5/7/eaax0061
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Josephus
haaretz.com/archaeology/.premium.MAGAZINE-ancient-dna-solves-age-old-mystery-of-philistine-origin-1.7433390
archive.fo/98Ucw
jpost.com/Middle-East/Archaeology-shows-Philistines-came-to-Israel-from-across-the-Mediterranean-594509
archive.fo/1V5UB
wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_history_of_Italy
eupedia.com/genetics/italian_dna.shtml
vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=554460
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You post the right day, as a paper with ancient Philistine DNA got published.
>advances.sciencemag.org/content/5/7/eaax0061

Don't get a hardon though, the European related admixture doesn't seem to be particularly "aryan".
"Northernmost" Iron age sample seems to land somewhere around modern south Italians/Cretans

Attached: F2.large.jpg (1400x1928, 372.48K)

What was the evidence that the Philistines were Indo-Europeans?

I just by reading some histroy I've managed to track the Jews to the late-bronze age collapse. They were either the Sea Peoples or the victims of the sea peoples. They intereacted with a culture of carriers of R1b, which was centered right in the center of Europe around Germany. This might be the source of such a long rivalry between Germans and Jews.

The Jews were laos the Phrygians, which happen to arrive in anatolia from the Balkan at this time. They were also related to the Phoenicians, and thus the Carthaginians, which gives yet another reason for the Jews to see Europe as an enemy,. The war we fight has been going on for millenia.

also*

And here's where the mods go apeshit because you can't talk about actual subjects here without retard control freaks shutting it down for not being hardcore enough. The mods want to make the movement look bad and convince the actual people with natsoc ideas that they should be ok with being flippantly hateful, destructive, malevolent, etc for the sake of it.

One of the male samples, of those more northern shifted, carries indeed R1. R1 is very undetermined, unless someone performs a more specific analysis it's hard to say, but it was probably R1b-M269. Though actually, it may be also R1b-V88 which was found in Nuragic Sardinia, and Sardinia was a possible place of origin for the infamous sea people warriors. V88 has no link with Indo-Europeans. M269 certainly would.
While bronze age Europe had loads of R1b indeed, it doesn't mean by the time it got to the near east in the iron age they were particularly "northern".
Just plotted them over global25, one of the iron age ones lands essentially in the Mycenaean/ancient Greek cluster. In the paper:

Attached: PCAWE.png (3840x2160, 301.6K)

If those of European ancestry can unite around being white, then yes…we have a glimmer of hope. Be wary of those who attempt to divide us further down. No more wars of brother against brother.

Attached: tumblr_ngz74rmbuI1tgw6xko1_1280.jpg (1280x720, 372.94K)

All this talking is the enemy. We need to fight already.

WE

actually, I just ran it through Yleaf(a Y-DNA assignment tool), he is R1b-M269, so definitely more Indo-Euro related, though still pretty vague

The Indo-Europeans were not 'White'.
Mixing of Indo-Europeans with European native hunter-gatherers is what created 'Whites'.

Attached: King of Foreskins.jpg (1021x1200, 165.36K)

Let me guess, the author is a Nordicist

He's a South African so sickened by watching his country's decline that he traced this pattern of whites suicidal altruism throughout recorded history as the genesis of nearly all civilizations and how without fail all are consumed by the brown hordes because whites are stupid enough to believe in color blind meritocracy and justice over tribalism.

Holee Phucke! This dude gets it. We do it to ourselves. Every. Single. Time.

interesting
NPR just did a piece on how some archaeologists discovered that the Philistines were European migrants to the middleeast and obvi the jews treated them like shit because they were objectively better.
"Philistine" is now an insult like "Hick", "Pagan", and "Nazi" bc jews.

No, it's what created Germanics, Celtics, and Slavics. All Europeans are one of these three major liguistic groups and accompanying genetic phenotypes depending on linguistic sub-group; e.g., Spanish, French, Italian, or Gaelic (Celtic).
Uralics are a type of Slavics tbh
Before there was only "Paleo-europeans" (proto-norse) and "Indo-europeans" (proto-celt). This mix has been for over 50,000 yrs, since the first migrations of "Indo-europeans" into Eurpope from the snow-capped mountains of Anatolia.

The first jew was Josephus. And there was no "collapse". Learn history.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Josephus

DNA.
>haaretz.com/archaeology/.premium.MAGAZINE-ancient-dna-solves-age-old-mystery-of-philistine-origin-1.7433390
>archive.fo/98Ucw
>jpost.com/Middle-East/Archaeology-shows-Philistines-came-to-Israel-from-across-the-Mediterranean-594509
>archive.fo/1V5UB

Christianity made it a lot more easier for Whites to get manipulated by Jews. The Romans and Greeks would regularly commit mass violence against Jews during the days of antiquity.

This problem goes back long before the christians.
Once the racial makeup of the people has changed, once the blood has been tainted the nation is doomed. It doesn't matter what safeguards you set in place because as demonstrated by the case of India even a racial caste system is enough to prevent a non-white population from consuming a white population. No mingling can take place so abandon any anglo ideas of lording over brown savages and giving them the gift of civilization. You need a total isolation or total extermination policy if you don't want DESIGNATED SHITTING STREETS a few millennia down the road.

is NOT enough
off to bed with me

Yes, it did make the kikes work easier. By the time anybody had taken the jewish question seriously again as Rome had, it was the sixteenth century and the damage had been done.

Attached: Luther's Saxon Gospel.jpg (466x708, 143.09K)

Dude fuck off, Italians are White. I've actually been to Italy. At the very worst, the darkest Sicilian will be like 1/4th berber in ancestry. Big fucking deal, and that's the worst case scenario.

Read "The Roots of Christianity" by Professor Revilo P. Oliver, a classical studies professor at the University of Urbana Champagne who quit his tenure teaching position in Classical Studies (where he learned how to transcribe over 10 different languages, including ancient Greek and Latin. He quit his tenure to form with the National Alliance and was a strong partner of William Pierce and creating the NA.

In this book, he goes over how Christianity essentially has religious roots from a Jewish supremacist God who always tries to pretend to be a God of an ancient polytheistic host kingdom, such as the Egyptians.

Why are you still here?
Just because a people didn't have a certain name or title doesn't mean they didn't exist.

He has a inclination towards nordicism, but focuses on whites as a whole.

That kind of falls into the "big deal" category imo.

Well no, because on average, the average Italian is at most 5% of North African admixture, many of these Moors were also very White in appearance because Southern Spaniards and Northern Moroccans evolved to very similar climates, they often have a similar phenotype

Was it really all berber admixture though?
The Moorish armies were by all accounts multiethnic.
And this isn't even getting into the premuslim population shifts in Roman Italy.

I have read many sources that claimed that the later period roman empire was inundated with cheap migrant/slave labor from most parts of the known world.

Also important to mention that lots of the slaves the Romans bred with were Southern Euro and Germanic, especially from Gaul. They exaggerate the amount of non European slaves. Make no mistake, European women were viewed as the best women for Romans to take as slaves/wives

I don't know, man.
It doesn't really take that long for a major population shift to take place.
Just take a look at America post 1965.

Towards the end of Roman civilization there were literal arabs leading the government like Caracalla and Phillip the Arab.

No, but the elites were always White passing berbers, who often had Iberian ancestry due to the Moors bringing so many blonde Spanish women to Morocco forever.

A giant chunk of these population shifts in Rome were from other parts of Europe, especially Celtic and Germanic parts.

This is not factually incorrect, HOWEVER: after the Germanics sacked Rome, Rome would follow a centuries long period of mass depopulation as only clergy wanted to live there at one point. Many Italians would look from the ancient city of Rome, but it was a largely an uninhabited place for much for later history until regular Italians (many from North Italy) started migrating there in mass later on in history. I've been to Rome, and I'd argue the average actual Roman there probably does not look THAT different from the ancient Romans. Salvini even has massive crowds of insane amount of people in the CENTER of Rome. That is rare for Western leaders.

Dude, you gotta listen to my audiobook of Julius Caesar. He regularly enslaved entire Germanic tribes all the fucking time and these Germanic women would become fuck machines for the Romans. Rome conquered far more in Europe than they ever did outside of it. Plus, as I said before, Rome had a massive depopulation drop later after the empire fell.

One thing that I have wondered about is how populated Ancient Italy was outside of the roman city-state and suburbs.
I have never been able to find accurate population stats for only Italy, just for the entire empire.
I think most of the genetic damage was isolated to sicily and the deep boot, myself.
Even then, there are many people down there that are white.
I hope for the best for the Italians.
what audiobook is it?

back on topic
Were the philistines ever the majority population in the area, or were they just a conquering elite like the Indian situation?

"jews" had yet to exist because no text exists before Josephus that writes of them. Romans raided and "destroyed" the building "2nd temple" when they discovered "jews" were plagiarizing Sumerian, Perisan, and Babylonian culture and placing themselves at the center. All pre-first century claims of "jews", which was suposedly their name for thousands of years before 0ad, come from, or source, Josephus. All of them.
ALL
OF
'EM

Jew or judean are a tribe of arab.

Jews were jewing way back in ancient Egyptian times.
They referred to them as "the asiatics" or "sand dwellers".
The name or title is not important.

THIS
Modern Italians (Bronze Age - Today) are a mix of Italics (Celtic) and Etruscans (Hellenics) with some major Slavic (e.g.Venician) and Germanic (e.g.Bavarian) influences, depending on region.
>wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_history_of_Italy
>eupedia.com/genetics/italian_dna.shtml

You are talking about the Bedouin. There were no "jews" until Josephus and his inbred family.
A specific group of these poeple became "jews" in the first century. Josephus wrote all the memes and suicided the rest of the "authors".

He jewed the Romans and got them to pay for the texts that destroy their culture then, in the middle ages, and again in the modern age.

No, I am talking about Jews, my man.
The Egyptians controlled the region where they supposedly originated for a time.

Again, what does it matter what title they use?
Why are you so hung up on this semantic point?
Even if their ethnogenesis was contrived, it still doesn't change who they are and what they do.

The philistines were one of many indo-european tribes and civilizations in the area. After the Persian Empire fell in 250 bc, the last white empire in the middle east, it was all over red rover.

Yes.
Also yes.

Attached: Numbhers.jpg (821x2388, 367.17K)

vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=554460

no

I'm surprised the Zig Forumsfags haven't flooded and spammed the thread for calling out kike worshippers.

I wish this schizo was permabanned, literally n°1 quality killer on this shitty board

Then explain the blue-eyed blondes in Central Asia, and occasionally even India.

I guess he was referring to the oldest OG Indo-Euros, Yamnaya and Eneolithic steppe folk.
Central asian later Indo-Europeans seem to be an expansion of a later people still very heavy in steppe ancestry but who had mixed with European farmers and hunter gatherers in the Baltic before moving back east, and acquired some fairier traits.
Basically Yamnaya(east) + Globular Amphora(west, had blonde hair and blue eyes) + perhaps some Baltic bronze age admixture -> Corded ware(west) -> Sintashta(east again) -> proto-Indo-Iranian related(east)

The Filistine people were not in any way, shape or form related to actual Europeans, whereas ancient Egyptian nobility was, but that is another topic. Filistines are native to Palestine (israel is a meme) and claiming filestines are related to whites is both a justification by kikes to genocide the white race as well as a degradation of whites, again trying to position themselves above the obviously superior white race.

Retarded. Autosomal DNA analysis that researches too few genome markers to have a p

>"Autosomal DNA analysis that researches too few genome markers to have a p

Please show me any autosomal DNA research that analyses enough genome markers to be statistically significant.

You are a stupid kike trying to D&C, aren’t you, Shlomo?

what exactly is "statistically significant" to you? these studies all work essentially on the 1240K target set of SNPs, that's more than a million of markers
now of course not all the samples reach that quality but we are still talking about hundreds of thousands of SNPs

yes, anyone trying to talk some sense on this shitty board nowadays is a deeansee kike
calling Etruscans Hellenics and Italics Celtic is totally not "retarded"

That is so cool.
This means that the Peleset were probably Mycenaean in origin.

Jews are not white and God chose Middle Eastern people as his spokesperson. We will always be above you and you will be our slaves and prostitutes.

???
stupid.

This website is proof that whether that phenomenon is increasing/dying off it is at least still occurring.

Read the Oera Linda Book. See if it fits in with the rest of your history. The Establishment has spent some effort convincing people the book is fake. The Frisians (Germanics, Aryans) were the sea people because everybody else were too afraid, too clueless to travel on the seas. They settled Tyre which soon became infested by the neighbouring elements. In this book Jews do not yet exist, or if they do, are lumped in a common category of deceivers they call Magi.