You're a bluepilled NPC retard

You don't even know how jewish power is structured, so how could you ever defeat it?

The housing market is the epicenter of the jewish attack on our nations.
They have been giving non-whites (including many illegal aliens) free houses for decades while making it as hard and expensive as possible for whites to get houses.

All of the branches of jewish power are bent first and foremost on controlling the housing market.
The house is the vessel for the family.
People just aren't likely to reproduce and integrate fully with society unless they have their own house.
So if they control the housing market, they control demographics. If they control demographics long enough, they control the entire world.
Hopefully we haven't crossed the tipping point.

So they bring every gun to bear: mass media propaganda, activist judges, federal law/regulation, central bank currency manipulation, domestic insurgents rioting and committing terror attacks, etc.

They made laws based on affirmative action/"equality of outcome" legal doctrine to force banks to give loans at zero interest with zero money down to minorities regardless of their ability to repay (and to give the executives of those banks easy bonuses).
They literally count welfare income when evaluating whether or not to give minorities loans while they will deny a white application for any small technicality.

Then they package these 'deals' in securities and sell them to gullible goyim to wipe out their assets as much as possible ("mortgage backed securities" sound familiar?).

TL;DR they caused the financial crash of 2008 by stealing money from the taxpayers, using it to undercut their demographics by shipping in hordes of brown idiot migrants and giving them free real estate, packaged this scam up as a wall street investment instrument, then used it as a wrecking ball on the economy.
And they're still running the same scam, but at a much larger scale. The blowback is not going to be so easily avoided this time.
Get ready.

youtube.com/watch?v=8Nbvd3FOLUA
fcic-static.law.stanford.edu/cdn_media/fcic-reports/fcic_final_report_wallison_dissent.pdf

If you thought you were redpilled and you don't know this issue like the back of your hand, you are completely fucking wrong.
Don't be a LARPing moron. Read.

Attached: download.jpg (800x450, 50.53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=fZFTvvFpKUQ
1.bp.blogspot.com/-_Md9ydFoNoM/Tz6YumuYr4I/AAAAAAAAMWU/iLwF23l6E54/s1600/UN-A21-biodiversity-map.jpg
greentyranny.files.wordpress.com/2012/07/wildlands-map.png
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump

bump

I have something serious to say to people like this:
You have to learn to admit when you are wrong and inferior.
Because we can, will, and MUST kill you for insubordination.
We can have absolute zero tolerance for deserters and insubordinates.
When we act, we act as a family. Going against the family is treason.
Nothing is more sacred than our fighting unit.

You are a piece of shit child, fuck off.

this thread are retarded and should be deleted is super totally gay also fuck this thread it is jewish and faggot gay

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-07-03 at 11.28.22 PM.png (320x224, 57.49K)

Oh I’m well aware. Watching beaners who can’t even speak English fresh over the border some how have a 3bdrm house in LA County.

no you're not
because you don't know the laws and institutions in play here and have no concept of the scale of it or the succession of events that led up to it.

You have to stop being a fucking autist thinking you can discern everything off the top of your head and actually learn material in depth so you can persuade people around you.

They have totally restructured the value of money around anti-white forced redistribution of resources.
The trillions of dollars they've used to manipulate the hardest asset of all, a HOME, has totally distorted the meaning of everything that this economy touches.

People are going insane en masse because of this.
Their concept of value has been completely corrupted by submitting to labor for a currency that exists solely to stab them in the back.

They might not realize it because they are totally uneducated and idiotic, but their subconscious has been deeply reworked because of the echoing consequences of this manipulation.

we still have no fucking idea exactly how much money they actually ended up printing and delivering to invaders.

They probably gave away MORE than their commitments by a factor of 2

Attached: figure0.PNG (474x555, 100.25K)

7 trillion dollars minimum, no biggee XD

this is literally the real version of the pizzagate LARP shit.
This is the real shit.
This is how you nail their asses to the floorboards and burn the house down.

But I guess since some fucking intelligence agency forced meme campaign isn't spoonfeeding you information and (you)s you can't be bothered, like the niggers you really are.

Attached: Capture.PNG (444x87, 55.83K)

we have IDs here, summerfag.

listen here, summer-yid. the time to buy real estate and 'outjew the jew' has passed. the only answer is violence. currently in america all the big money is buying up massove amounts of land in the rural states to be sold to/shared with the government for agenda 21. your little nigger thread is shit. hopefully you will see this reply and kill yourself before your thread is pruned.

You're literally illiterate.
You also seem to have schizophrenia.
Seek a strong friend to latch onto, try going to a church.

What have you seen in regards to this?
(anytime anyone respons with the schizo line, I get curious as to what they're shilling against)

You seem pretty smart user…can you more on th buying up of land? Is some of it where all the fires were happening in California?

*Elaborate more on the buying up of land

^is what I meant to type

Attached: Screenshot_20190703-211925_Chrome.jpg (1080x2220, 569.85K)

OP is a leftist. Also, the locals are obsessively obedient to lies. There’s no redpills in racism.

Nice, are those listed actual 'players'? Some of the big boys? Or just some beneficiaries.

Can you name some more names user?

Found the ip switching faggot.

Saying to randoms "you don't know" is about as useful as kikes are, for the white race… You sad unit.

Attached: look-out-we-got-an-autist-over-here.jpg (400x384, 34.96K)

Hey user, I hear people calling 'ip switching' on here all the time.

How would you know if someone is switching IPs unless you had access to the server logs on this board? How else would you know the IP address of a post?

stfu stupid glownigger

Yes. And killing jews directly, with extreme violence, is the solution. Any schemes or plans will fail, since the mindless masses, brown hordes and financial system are all controlled by jews. Direct violent action is the solution.

No…I'm just some goy. Sorry, I'm not sure what the etiquette is for asking for more information.

well if you want to inspire people to assault jewish power, you have to explain why it's in their interest, how/when/why the jews are hurting them

Not surprising they avoided the coastal regions but it would appear to dismiss the theory that they planned on exploding the volcano at Yellowstone.
Nothing is impenetrable. I'd imagine those will be very difficult to penetrate but definitely worth the effort when you think of the stockpiles of foodstuffs within them.

Quality carefaggot post, OP. My only concern is that you think it's fixable, when total destruction is the Dharmic law that requires a sundering.

the ID is a hash of your IP address so it changes with your IP.
Lots of people have revolving IPs.
The schizos, shills, and whatever other kind of retard like to try to use this as an 'argument' against shit they're programmed to attack.
Like I must somehow be inherently deceptive because my IP changed.

This place is really, really infested with manipulators. It's run by US military intelligence as some kind of experiment. If you're interested you could probably find info about what im talking about - look into the background of the 'owner' Jim Watkins - ex army intelligence - and how he obtained 2ch and 8ch at the same time.

where on earth did you get that impression

i want this to be evidence that its not fixable and that the only choice is to livestream mass torture of these fuckers for decades until there are none left

Watch what sticks around.

also
you mean mostly dumbfuck small time goys that are probably just looking to get into 100% grass fed ranching

Blood for the blood throne pills are okay, but I prefer Anarch pills. Good luck, soldier.

this is the best thread right now

like this
and fuck off

Attached: shema-GP-1.jpg (1541x1119, 658.7K)

Oh look.
Its 4chan.

Hey 4chan, who controls the housing market?
I wanna say it starts with either a b or an f and ends in anks or ciers or something like that.

Attached: Jews - Wealth and Power_.jpg (1168x6048, 1.21M)

I know you're illiterate in EVERY language, but which one of those russian scratches tells us the office and address of a jewish agent?

oh none of them
i bet it has nothing to do with the fact that you're an absolutely braindead NPC nigger

against we already covered this
that's not intelligent or persuasive, it's simply you jacking yourself off for being edgy, because you're a retarded leftist LARPing to satisfy your dad complex

By rope, bullet, or blade

When where and how?

Oh it turns out you don't have any answers at all because you're a fucking idiot

You're right 4chan.
I am a genius.

Attached: Jews - Gun Control via Finance.jpg (742x1015, 257.21K)

you might seriously be illiterate
are you a zoomer? did you ever read books for entertainment as a child?

if you want to stop them from distributing free houses you have to physically disable their chain of command and/or supply.
You are not an army so you have to do this covertly with little resources.

How the fuck can you do that when your only information is that the targets are jewish and that they work in banking?

You're an idiot. Grow up fast, retard.

This is mostly true, in my country gov is kicking white people out of their homes for minor debts and giving apartments to shitskins for free. We also have a lot of Israeli construction contractors for major projects. It's like it's all connected …

what country?

Southeast Europe

don't assume i don't know something or that i am not a jew just observing. get some help

don't tell people to do things that you have no power to compel them to do

it cheapens your word in your own ears as well as the ears of others

I'll tell more, you don't know shit about anything because you don't know shit about yourself.

there is no such thing as 'direct' action
The only direct action you can take is within yourself motivated by your unique free will.

Everything else is a consequence of what happened before you. You can't change it.

and why do we need any of those things under our control? what is control?

killing jews 'directly' is a scheme or plan.

kill every last one of them, but your methods must be subtle and take into account things the jew cannot see for himself but are none the less real or you will be running into battle unarmed.
Even if you speak openly, the jew will not know what to make of it, so others who are like-minded can coordinate with you.
You have to lever forces the jew doesn't comprehend taking every variable into account.
You have to exceed the jew's knowledge of something they rely on and then launch a well timed, well measured assault.

Their early work was a little too jew wave for my taste. But when holocaust came out in '45, I think they really came into their own, commercially and sarcastically. The whole album has a clear, crisp smell, and a new sheen of consummate professionalism that really gives the ovens a big boost. He's been compared to Genghis Khan, but I think Adolf has a far more bitter, cynical sense of humor.

Attached: noose.jpg (800x563, 65.31K)

m.youtube.com/watch?v=fZFTvvFpKUQ

Attached: IMG_20190704_033943.jpg (480x769, 65.39K)

you're a retarded nigger brainlessly relaying jewish propaganda for a conditioned satisfaction of having done your masters' will

it was just a suggestion and again you assume i "don't know shit" which is a baseless assumption. i am not the one festering with hatred. i use logic.

Tribal slaves must keep this pinned to the top.

Attached: 1527484445.jpg (425x301, 32.04K)

Please give one or more examples of something like this.
The jew can't stand the truth, but they sure know it's there.

Spot the difference cause I don't

And this one

So there ya have it, obvious cunts are obvious.

And only kikes use the phrase "schizo"… You yids really don't belong here.

Anyway, this is another imkikey slide thread that mods let go… Jews = redhead fire starter cunt.

okay schizo

schizophrenia - from Ancient Greek σχίζω (skhízō, “to split”) + φρήν (phrḗn, “mind, heart, diaphragm”)

Your brain is shattered into pieces that constantly fight each other.
You constantly hesitate in a state of confusion because you constantly sabotage yourself with false hopes and fears.

It's all a product of jewish conditioning. You just can't even hypothesize a true morality because you constantly project your neuroticisms. You always have some objection to any given thing based on absolutely no conception of purpose or goal.

all you end up doing is spreading this condition like a stupid infected animal.
Shut the fuck up.

I can't explain any further here.
You have to meet people and get on the same page. You have to appeal to each other's instincts and communicate the perception of a particular jewish weakness.

basically find people that you can function with on a complex level with the minimal amount of verbal communication.

by instilling a true morality and not losing the power of our rational mind for a moment in our dealings with our fighting unit, we can communicate deeply with simple phrases.
When you are on the same page, context is everything.
Look at the japanese language today, or the legendary Laconic wit.

Wagging your tounge and spazzing your fingers across a keyboard only gets you so far. It's not a substitute for the steel core of the fighting unit in any case.

so many 'objections' but not a single argument

just a retarded nigger leftist mob, kill them all with zero hesitation.

Attached: 1452811979572-1.png (301x324, 229.68K)

bump

this board is chock full of nigger retards

also when I don't want to be tracked really I just use the TOR browser with some spoofing addons for user agent etc.

haha wrong thread
bump again anyway

on Independence Day you should have some respect and learn about the circumstances of your slavery instead of being a degenerate nigger partying

Kill yourself.

Just look at yourself.
Look what I posted. I described a real issue that rules all of our lives.

Look how you respond. You have no argument. You don't engage at all. You just claim to be right and that anything else is wrong with absolutely nothing else.

You're an animal.

By murdering them all & then having pudding.

Nope.
The epicentre is the central banking system.
Otherwise fine, op. You tried.

WHEN
WHERE
HOW

you're literally a child with no real knowledge about anything using this place as an bandaid for your retarded emotional complexes.

you have no right to comment

Thursday?

Your house?

With a lead pipe?

And its still the central banking system you bellend.

so you admit you have no real answers and you're just the run of the mill sub 100 IQ bong poster

you're an insane animal locked into a cycle of compulsive behavior that doesn't benefit you in any way

there's only one heart of the problem. So which is it?

You are a collossal illiterate retard.
This explains every relevant detail of how the financial sector works.

Basically you are a human meme, you want to argue over semantics because for you this is all about your ego and being right.

Sorry you little retarded shit, you dad is still a pussy, your mom is still a stupid whore, and you're still doomed to slavery with no one big to help you. Stop pissing and shitting like a toddler and trying to make it our problem.

Grow up fast.

I admit nothing!
Especially not my plans!
And it really is the (((central banks))) you drooling loon.
Maybe learn something? idk.

Did you forget to switch IPs? Why are you replying to the same post twice? Your answers are retarded.
Yes, you absolute bovine looking retard, the entire point of the phrase "heart of the problem" is to correlate it to an organic body, which has one heart. Nobody believes you. Not even your fellow schizo boomers that think the government is hiding UFO disclosure information and will reveal it at a specific date think the fucking HOUSING MARKET is the central issue. Hang yourself with the rest of your vietnam veteran faggot friends.

Plz tell me yo trollin, m88.
plz.
You’re makin me feel bad.

Hey, cool it with the anti semitic remarks!

Technically this entire planet has schizophrenia. For instance, is it me that's writing seperately from you, or are you merely reading your own thoughts reflected back to you? If you chose the former, congratulations, you have projected your own mental issues onto the world at large. Look deeper into this idea of a unified field and why everyone always projects, then forgets that they did it. If schizophrenia is your disease, you could say I'm the cure. I mean reall say it: I am the cure. Give it a try, friendo

Thats borderline solipsism.
he typed to himself confusedly

>it's a tie, we can't prioritize them or break them down by common dimensions, because ______
still no argument

just a demented subhuman husk defending its jewish biases

I'll give you a hint, one object common dimension is our genetic material.

our genetic materials are the source of living objective perspective.
It's more than just DNA.

solipsism

you are an animal

I think that some of your analysis is correct. I also think you know this because you are one of (((them))) and I'm not referring to Jews exclusively here. I've seen a lot of you guys on here lately. It's almost like you've finally realized that you've lost control, and are trying to backtrack and lay the blame all on us for falling for (((your))) scheme in the first place.

It's like you finally realize that you are the ones who will be on trial here shortly, and are trying to make your case to the masses on why/How the game has been played.

you are totally insane

at least you can't deny you haven't said a word about the actual content I present

#triggered.

Gotcha kike

OP is on point. Jews also use obedient goyim as landlords and facilitators like Trump to control the housing markets. Jews are using pretty goyim to trick other goyim that they rent from goyim or buy. We must go more into depth with this. In my country not USA. Housing market is completely fucked up. Government aka the Jews. Buys houses for refugees and buys out the natives.

I think we are beyond the tipping point TBH OP. In Europe at least. Maybe not in USA and in some states. Some states are similarly fucked like my country, like as California. It¨s just a matter of time before the jews move inward country and fuck up the housing market there too. It's their goal with Agenda 21 and 2030.
To increase the housing prices so fucking high no normal being can afford it from rural areas. Agenda 21 is directive from (((UN))) Displacement of people and plans for future. They showed maps of US the plans they have for the housing there. They want Americans to live in small condos apartments near cities in future.
Thats why they will fuck you so hard in the rural areas.

They will do it since they want to protect the nature as they claim. Must relocate the sheep from the natural reservoirs in rural areas into near cities.

(((UN))) Agenda 21 plans within decades for US. Relocation maps. They have it all on their website.

1.bp.blogspot.com/-_Md9ydFoNoM/Tz6YumuYr4I/AAAAAAAAMWU/iLwF23l6E54/s1600/UN-A21-biodiversity-map.jpg

greentyranny.files.wordpress.com/2012/07/wildlands-map.png

And also has a remarkably similar posting style to yourself.

you are a demented psychotic freak

I'm wondering if I should get a loan for a house because if a massive financial collapse happens who's gonna kick me off the property when the cops have their pensions blown the fuck out?

Attached: 1561825824567m.jpg (1024x651, 119.73K)

Silly Jew . HAHA

Tits or gtfo, sweetheart.

yes you should definitely get a loan

do you have some sources that detail what the government is doing exactly with this house redistribution?

I'll admit I have been feeling a bit schizophrenic lately.

But I do have psychic powers tho…i think a lot of people do without realizing it.