I'm starting to think Trump betrayed us

I still have faith in our President and I know that once he gets a second term he won't have to worry about re-election and can safely reveal his power level before transitioning America into a one-party state. Once that happens, I know our President will do the right thing and send his troops after Bolton, the swamp and the neocons that infiltrated his government

But I'm getting really impatient. Trump isn't doing anything to show that he has a plan for his second term (I'm voting for him in order to give him the power he needs). Is anyone else kind of worried about this? Surely you guys have dealt with such doubts, but how

Attached: 1526398879662.png (638x638, 567.39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/ovNfa
archive.fo/xDnEi
archive.fo/SXob1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Selling the beef, much?

Not that it matters. There’s no “us” here. This is a collective of enslaved whites who whine forever about how omnipotent Jews are. There is only one mask that’s it’s correctly politically incorrect to use.

Truth be told, I don't think Trump was bad when he was elected. He was always a jew, but he also spoke the truth about things like the Fed and endless war.
You remember on inauguration day he looked like he just saw a ghost or something? I don't know what they showed him, but he hasn't been the same since.
Still, I'm going to vote for him, not because I think it will make a difference but because if he wins again I believe the left's pawns are going to go off script and we can finally get this fight going to remove these parasites once and for all.

Trump does not want to bomb Iran.

I don't have faith in anyone but I'm voting for Trump so the left finally loses their shit completely and we can get the real party started.

Hell-oh fell-ow hoo-mans. Bleep, bloop.

This.

Pretty much this

opposition

I agree 100% fellow gentile

lol- help me with this . DEAR MR. AND MRS. PRESIDENT OF THE U.S.A. HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!!!!!
I am writing you because I am concerned about some things. Our republic is very special and we must guard and keep it as we would anything dear and precious. Long ago my family risked all for a great dream, walk the streets today and their names are almost forgoten, except for because of beer-lol. But seriously my family risked all for this land to be free, when it was still just a colony of king geogre they gambled with their lives. I feel a special pride in this country because MY forefathers were kind of a big deal back in the day. John and John jr Adams are (many greats) grandfathers of mine; Sam a cousin anyone would be proud of. I was raised to love this land like it was a part of my family, because it is. I implore the both of you to kick as much ass as you can. MRS. PRESIDENT, I understand you are not from this land; but you are excellent. Your critics do no speak all the languages you do, nor do they have the beauty you have. You have a role to play here, teach the youth like you were their mother, all the good things you know should be shared; I think you are more than a pretty face. I think you are a tigress, please please never let the enemy discourage you. Love this country and shine! God damn it shine!!!
Mr. president I believe in you, I belive in your family. I think your boys are great. Your daughters are lovely and smart, and your son in law seems smart, but I think a bit too focused on isreal. I can’t think of a damn thing he has done for me lately. Shit the jews all together!!!! what have they done for me lately? ……………. I’m drawing a blank sir. AND DON’T TELL ME IT ALL SECRET. Maybe they ought to PROVIDE SOME RESULTS? What do I get vs. what they get $ ? Isreal has a nice few walls, isreal has the golan heights NOW; what does that mean to me? To be quite frank I could give a fuck about those kikes. On my fathers side my great grand father was wermacht, he lost his life on the eastern front fighingting commie jews. So I don’t have the same “ann frank” “muh jews” feelings others have. Who is it that says the worst things about you? I think it is jews. We let their miserable asses into this country and they seem to think that it means thay can let anyone else they like into our country? Well I say fuck that. All the shit skins don’t get a pass from me, and I do not think they would get a pass from my forefathers.
I do not think john or sam would buy any of it. I want results from them kikes. I want something tangible. Kill malema in south africa? They need to produce results. With out results I just feel exploited. The jew stuff is a big issue for many in this country. We wonder what is the point? If we DOTR and take care of the swamp ourslves why not fuck them off too? I’m not the only one who feel this way. I may be the only one who says it? I don’t care a bit about them and I demand that they start shiting RESULTS for the american people or get the hell out of our pocket.
My eyes are filled with tears as I write this, I want to believe sooooo much. Please deliver. Take all those damn promises and deliver…. The wall? What do we have to do? Go down there and kill congolese spearchuckers? I’d rather do that than risk an ebola outbreak. Your base feels this stuff. If you pull punches we will use not nice chemical stuff to get the job done our selves. What are we to do? Give up our land? …. Dude, we are holding back hoping you will help.
I’m sorry sir to be kind of negative. I really think these are important questions. I believed in you. Please please please make me proud. We can help these people in their own lands since they are so pathetic they can’t do it on their own. I ask you this- who helped my grampa John Adams? Who could my family count on in those revolutionary days? …. Not the damn congolese spearchuckers lol.
I digress sir please hear my plea. Remember the alamo. Ask no quarter, nor give any. WIN WIN WIN WINW WIN MOTHER FUCKING WIN. I got an okay job, our economy is cool but this other stuff is no good. Please bring the hammer down, and when you get thes illiegal fucks on a plane… fly the dumb ass taco benders home. I’m not going to pay for their asses, I’m going to burn their shit down and fuck up the traitors who hire them. And brother I’m not the only one who feel this way. We know if we kill the burito boys we all make more money and pay less for our houses. How much time do you need? I’m ready to go fuck the tacobender molly tibits killers NOW. Shit is going to hit the fan if you don’t satisfy the “heritage” americans. When we start burning jews and spics it will be too late to do things the nicey nice way. What are we to do ?………. ….. RESULT PLEASE AND THANK YOU. DEPORT THEM ALL ASAP.
XOXOXO Aanthony SMITH.

Attached: download.jpgpress.jpg (201x251, 3.9K)

Paying lip service to kikes doesn't mean he betrayed his voter base. Why do you think the kikes are so intent on claiming as such every time Trump makes a tweet/says something? They want you to pay attention to his words, but not his actual actions. And when they do want attention to his actions, it's always presented at face value by them while ignoring every action prior/after that completely fucks them over. Notice the continued 'muh daca' buzzphrase they use while ignoring the fact that his plans for what was a secret mass-raid on illegals was leaked by one of his own before it could take place.

Then there's the whole false-flagging that's been happening over in the middleeast courtesy of the kikes. Not only has he not gone to war with Syria, but has refused to play ball with bombing Iran as well despite the fact that, had he been an actual 'zogbot', we would be balls-deep in WW3 by now. Stop listening to the kikes on here, and pay actual attention to what he actually does.

Attached: considerthefollowingcute.png (354x368, 167.1K)

irl im a real person and i want to help and get my voice heard. good ideas? helpe me out - anthony irl

Exactly. As long as leftists are crying and seething everyday then I'm voting for Trump. I hope they start getting drastic when he wins again in 2020. Then we can accelerate

thanks keep it coming. i'm serious.

my grampa wasn't perfect but he tried. i'm hoping for good ideas before i send my stuff off . i believe we can make good things happen . love you fags.

I always vote for the opposite of what all the niggers, spics, kikes, trannies and faggots are voting for. So Trump it is for me

this is the thing op was talking about. i want to make it clear. what i want is wholesome and good. 1488 times jesus with odin mixinxing the drinks. FUCK

Attached: i-have-no-idea-whats-going-on-via-9gag-com-13878566.png (500x397, 105.57K)

pretty much sums it up.
When cattle are herded to slaughter, all options lead to death but the longer you can prolong the inevitable, the better your chances for finding an exploit.

Great logic.

K AND ? i am trying to do a goood thing? constructive stuff m might help? i liked the theread and op may may hav e ideas? wtf?

I'm voting for Trump

Don't do anything harmful to others an***irl
Don't act unless acted upon. You will cause more harm than help.

Go cry to fagbook.

Go to bed

lol- bunch a kikes and bull shit here, lol. oh well i tried.

Brush your teeth.

Black unemployment rate. Open borders for corporations to hire immigrants. Telling Israel they can have Syria's clay. Condemning his own supporters and doing nothing while they get beaten up by antifa.
The only thing we really got out of him was pulling funding for ISIS, and barely not just invading Syria and taking out Assad. The rest has just been from him dropping the ball on everything and blackpilling his support.

Attached: clownworld.jpg (900x1382, 372.79K)

Literally none of those things are happening. Kill yourself jew.

Is this post bait?
If it is, congrats. Otherwise, if you genuinely still believe that Trump is super redpilled and just playing 44d chess for re-election, you're a goddamn retard. Protip: he is not your friend, and he never was. At best he's a chaos candidate that has helped radicalize both sides of the political spectrum by being mildly anti- immigrant and becoming a magnet for ridiculous media propaganda. That's it.
He's not George Lincoln Rockwell, he's not Dr. William Pierce, and he DEFINITELY isn't the reincarnation of Hitler.

well thanks. but i'm not a jew. my people come form bavaria and scotland. so i'm off the kike spectrum, i'm not trying to sabotage the existing thread. i only wanted inteligent advice. but i'll handle all comers as to my right to be. ad hominim attacks will be an automatic fail. please find fault in my words, and if you are really gay my punctuation. sup fags?

Take your drunk ass to bed kike

i love the turner diaries. piecrce is interesting but rockwell is something i don't know much about yet. sup?

my grampa was wermacht, i can't be a kike. thy killed those people . nice try jew. lol

Anyone who's followed Trump's life over the years should know that. He doesn't care about his supporters and he's nobodies savior. I'm voting for him to accelerate the chaos.

archive.fo/ovNfa
archive.fo/xDnEi
archive.fo/SXob1
If you're going to lie, try something that hasn't been sitting around for months now. Trump is outliving his usefulness. He's not a rallying point for whites.

Since the mods and actual Zig Forums posters don't give a fuck I might as well join in with the cancer

LE WHITE NATIONALISTS ARE THE CAUSE OF WHITE GENOCIDE
INSERT LE EPIC TRUMP BAIT HERE
DAE NOT THE JEWS XD?
IT'S OVER GOYIM DONT EVEN TRY
FLAT EARTH AND NAZI'S IN ANTARTICA
WHY AREN'T YOU CHRISTIAN YET Zig Forums?
PAGANISM IS THE TRUE WHITE MAN RELIGION

Attached: MEAL POSTING7.jpg (404x263, 40.4K)

donald duck has a point , as does no 13465437. i get passionate about this stuff because it means something to me. i don't just want to quit.

They killed some of those people. There were jewish betrayers in the ranks, Ari.

for a long time i was black pilled and i let things slide. i try real hard to be good. i go to the gym i eat right. i'm losing weight and could probably beat the dog shit out of most. i just want to know before i subscribe to pewdipie that i tried to say "hey this thing isn't right!" before i shit post irl i want to try to express my concern.

we have to try to be heard. then gas the kikes and race war now. ;)

fucking worthless fucks. i'll shit post irl and then it won't matter.i worry about alot of things and i think about what was. i remember when i was a kid in bavaria and i loved the place. now? idk . haven't been there in a long time. this stuff in the us. i feel that i must try before i take another path. i am like many here i love science and know ways to turn that into results. god bless all you fags and have a nice 4th ;) i am a child of project papaerclip and i will take the best of both and make them mine ;) lol

Attached: garmisch-partenkirchen-view-to-the-zugspitz-mountains-with-zugspitze-H4AFMF.jpg (1300x956, 373.34K)

I noticed this shit. You get a sense for it after awhile. It's why I bailed on 4chan. Started to realize the entire board had become a demoralization psyop. Black pill force feeding. I started to wonder if I was the only real poster on the board. I think they've infiltrated all the boards to be honest. Hope you guys take refugees.

The facts that whites are still shilling Trump so hard has changed me. I took the clown pill.

OP (1)
Abort yourself, nigger

What makes you so sure we anticipated victory? What I wanted was chaos and violence.

Criminal how unchecked this was