Jews and Wealth

These Three men control more wealth than half of the United States Population. Two of them are jews. One of them is agnostic who regularly donates to jewish causes.

What does it mean? How is it possible?

and yet some fucking yid will still complain he is discriminated against despite his people owning the country.

Two hundred goddamn words already.

Attached: three richest men in American.png (662x503, 41.22K)

>>>/reddit/

do you think I could say that on reddit?

Why do you insist on responding to bots?
Anyway, let's say a person had a solution to this issue. How would that person get the word out to his Zig Forumsrothers and get the action underway?

We're actually smarter than the Jews. We just don't care about money as much, but we probably should, as that will be one of our many tools in beating them.

White people also need to learn to differentiate themselves from jews. Jews are not intelligent, but jews are a collective. On top of that, through centuries of gene thievery, they look enough like us for most white people to look at them and see a white person, while the jew looks at himself as a jew and works with other jews to connive and stab white people in the back. The white people who see them as white, and feel comfortable around them, and share with them, and help them. That sums up all jewish success. It's literally just a case of them being a collective and blending in, attacking lone white people on their path to achieve what they want. If white people collectivized and differentiated jews from whites, jews would be hut dwelling gutter trash.

Then at least lurk 3 fucking years, cunt.

Kill yourself yid.

Yeah whites are so smart that 50% of them have brain damage if you look at the op pic.

They jew themselves too.

Attached: 6fe4abb1b4d7aa597792ffaa9a7c00ca9acaa30eeb332ce3fc993bb2bcf6eed9.jpg (500x392, 201.35K)

They deserve it. Because i wanna be like them, so future me can't be taxed or nationalized, the commies steal my billions already!

That is another reason why all jews must be killed.

So, wealth taxes? Nah, you’re too much of an obedient death cultist to advocate a redistributionist policy.

The implication here is that being a 'jew' is a matter of religion.
Its not, or not merely.

That said, neither Bill Gates nor Warren Buffet are Jews, however, Warren Buffet's strange marital situation is rife with signs of semitism; while Bill Gates regularly donates to the New American Foundation, which was behind all sorts of shifty fucking kike bullshit.

Proportionality matters.
What you just said is like saying "Niggers have geniuses too!" in response to someone demonstrating niggers being niggers; which, while true, utterly ignores that genius niggers are basically an atom-sized unicorn in an ocean of retarded niggerdom.

Right, I couldn't find anything on Bezos either but I wouldn't doubt it.

(((They))) rarely build anything real. The Kushners, Zuckerburgs, and Brins display the obvious jewish tendencies. Use connections to push nearly identical products and then let the nepotism build everything up. There were never any serious jewish "captains of industry". Guile and monopolization through connections are their tricks of the trade. Realistically, those companies weren't "revolutionary", they just were able to scale faster due to existing connections. Seriously, look up the stories of Microsoft and Apple vs. FB and jewgel, it's insane how much was pretty much handed to the semitic companies.

You can also see it in what they do. Jewgle and Fagbook like to take things away, working to censor and control public discourse directly. Gates and the gentile cohort give rather than take, but that is also not a good thing because they targets if they affection are directly at odds with the good of their people and country. The charities essentially just prop up nigs and undesirables, which ironically works against their stated goal while also making life worse for us. There is a key difference in exactly why they are bad though.

A smart and fun thing to aim, is finding a way to zeroing all the jew money accounts so they start to love living in full poverty.

Go back Schlomo, people are becoming more wise to your shit
>>>/reddit/

I just tried We Happy Few for the first time and I’m immediately captivated. What a token of the present era! A world of people who can neither nor be forgiven by the past, who must run from all sorrows! A world of people too strong to be sad, wallowing in ultimate weakness because they cannot simply BE weak with any gravitas! How marvelous it is!

neither forgive nor be forgiven, begging your pardon of course, I hate to mar this glorrible bastion of hard red-pilled truth with such an error as omitting a

Which of them are jews? And not for nothing but I suppose if you wanted to have as much wealth as either of those 3 you could start an innovative company and then pour your entire life into it. The only one out of these 3 that really acts like a kike is Bezos anyway. Amazon doesn't really 'do' anything except devour other companies and will eventually become a monopoly or something very close to it.
Gates created a product, one that everyone uses and he is very philanthropic although you could argue his philanthropy is misplaced.
Buffet doesn't behave like a kike. He lives a humble life, he's just an autist with regards to finding undervalued companies. His company Berkshire Hathaway used to do hostile takeovers, which is when you gain majority share of a company and gut it then sell it, fire all the employees, etc then he realized it's a very scummy way to do business so he stopped.

Once you have money, or can use debt (debt is better than money often times) you can grow at a faster and faster rate. Bill Gates started his business in a garage in high school. Warren Buffet started picking stocks as a child. Bezos started Amazon by getting book orders before he had the books and then going out and buying them to fulfill the orders. They all started small but worked at it obsessively and grew their business into something gigantic.
You look at someone like Buffet, he doesn't even care about the glamour and glitz. He lives in a regular-ass house in Nebraska and drives a regular ass car. (Although he does have an 11m beach house).
The point is, don't chase the money - chase the process. That being said it's important to learn how to manage one's money and control one's spending. Consumerism will keep you broke.
Is this thread about blaming other people for having money or how to get money for yourself?