WTF

Not even hiding it. Something odd is going on. Looking at that previous thread on patterns and what followed, looking at the threats, looking at the odd media behavior and now this fucking shit. What is going on….

archive.fo/iG04T

Attached: Wtf.png (939x492, 140.2K)

What did iJeb! mean by this?

WOW! An ENTIRE thread for ONE tweet? Wow, we're really moving up in quality here!

Fucking nigger.

Attached: wtf2.png (880x540, 344.13K)

Nothing is happening. How many times are you trumpniggers going to concoct some scenario that never materializes before you stop doing it? Has anyone been keeping a record of how many times you people have done this since inauguration day?

You don't think it's a big deal that Jeb Bush brings that up followed by an ex General telling people to not stand next to the POTUS the next day? You don't think that is worth discussion? You see because anyone who doesn't think that is not worth discussion makes it abundantly clear they are a shill because any normal person, regardless of politics, would want to discuss that unless they wanted to hide it or change the narrative as you are doing.

You're right nothing may happen but these tweets still happened which points to something going on along with the other patterns discussed in this thread two days ago:

probs a VIP paedo.

No, I don't.

Well of course you don't, because you need to push your script narrative and keep eyes off these things. No normal person would not consider this to be something worth discussion, not even a single normal person. The only people who would not see it as that are the same people trying to keep it out of the spotlight. But go ahead, let's hear your explanation, this should be enjoyable. Explain why this isn't worth the time of discussion. I look forward to reading your vast intellect in action.

This is a new level of retarded.

Gotta jew faster!
Wanna know how I know you spam the same thing every thread?

It's not a vacuum. The context is the constant regurgitation of some scenario that never comes to pass.

What made you think this shit was worth its own thread? You even linked the thread this belongs in you dumb nigger.

So… you have no reason at all and are basing this off a constant regurgitation of something that has never before taken place from those particular individuals. Got it, you have nothing.

I love it when shills are placed into a position where they are forced to abandon their usual scripts and forced to use their own words as they simply aren't smart enough to come up with anything and just throw out random shit hoping it will stick to the wall.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (2303x379, 105.51K)

Because I wanted to and because it just happened. Does it upset you that there is now a new thread you idiots have to form a means to counter? I think it does…

Huge, good find user, huge.

fucking what

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1047x265, 62.4K)

If Trump is assassinated or if there is even an attempt on his life, that would be the biggest mistep in the history of the Globohomo. I refuse to believe they are that dumb.

Attached: bump Shrek ON A LAPTOP negates sage_000000 negated.jpeg (511x305, 58.6K)

This board is dead, moderation is trash, its barely worth complaining about at this point.
Forget it user, its election season.

Kill him and coup him to do what, exactly? Let even more illegals, even though we're at the highest levels ever? Not build the wall either? Even more H1Bs? Even stiffer sanctions on Iran, Russia, etc? Even more airstrikes on Syria and money to israel? The scenario doesn't make sense unless you're a trumpnigger trying to create something out of nothing.