PurpleFag Officially Confirmed as a LARP

Purplefag predicted that there would be a strike on Iran yesterday and it never came to pass. Don't let that slimy little kike weasel his way out of this one. Whenever he shows his rat face here again, remind his braindead follows that they trust in a liar. Nothing happened so now all you boomer drone retards can fuck off for good. Every purplefag thread from this point forward should be reported as spam and "not politics" and deleted.
PURPLECUCKS WILL NEVER RECOVER.
NEVER LET THEM FORGET 4/3/2019.
YOU LARP HAS COME TO AN END.

Attached: 9e0265c95f3e685759f7fc13180a9d1ae9ec02b307427bda0a1d6daf90eaf4ea.jpg (224x224, 7.43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2019/jun/21/donald-trump-retaliatory-iran-airstrike-cancelled-10-minutes-before
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1142055388965212161
archive.is/qjgNE
8ch.net/qresearch/index.html
8ch.net/Qresearch/index.html
kiwifarms.net/threads/laura-loomer-looms93-jack-posobiec.33336/page-3
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/166021103/#166023542
8ch.net/pol/res/12423808.html
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/172845318
zerohedge.com/news/2019-07-05/iran-threatens-seizure-uk-oil-tankers-response-royal-marines-boarding-its-own
8ch.net/pol/res/13408563.html#13469297
archive.is/euf6T
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes, but mods wont delete the larp because they're part of it.

It was an official larp as soon as you posted it you cunt.

But now they cannot deny it. We have hard evidence against them and they can never show their faces here again.

You didn’t need your own thread for this, dumbass. There are multiple fagLARP threads up still in which we’re laughing at his lies.

fuck off retard that is not how it works.

I told you niggers from day 1 that purplenigger was Q, but written for younger audiences. Guess who's vindicated again? I'm always right. You (((mods))) better get that through your skulls.

Except he is not part of them anymore, if I am right.
Also post proof about your claims to prove what you are talking.
I'd add that I am not sure what he has been up lately but he had some good ideas how to sabotage Zionists/Trump.

And just like the Qtards, Purpniggers hold true to their hoax LARP even when proven to be false.

This place is not 4chan. Why do you post this crap here?

Also not an argument

nice try faggot.

Where is the archive?

The thread itself is still up, subhuman faggot. You can read your own god’s posts yourself.

Which thread?

The planes were literally in the air, the only reason it didn't go according to keikaku was Tucker somehow convinced Trump to back down at the last minute

Now stop bumping this garbage thread

Okay, this post is Q tier bullshit.

This is a paid shill thread. You are a paid MIGA shill.
You are probably post that post yourself to make it seem like more Q-larp cult.

Oh yea, there was supposed to be a BIG HAPPENING today… I almost forgot.
Once again, as expected by everyone who's not green as grass here, a whole wave of nothing.
I'm fully convinced that the only people that lose their shit about "SOMETHING TOTALLY HAPPENING GUISE!!!" are either newfags or supreme autists who pray every day that something cool actually happens. It's not going to go with a bang, it's a slow decline to shit. Always has been, since the very start.

Because Pepe is faggot repellant.

Attached: 396.jpg (800x800, 170.07K)

It will be like QLARP and they'll just ignore the failed predictions. Remove LARPers from the gene pool

Purple means it's a masonic project, which means it's bullshit interference for the jew.

Always knew this as nothing he's stated has come to pass… but always good to have reference to post when the barneyfag does return.

Attached: IMG_1319.jpg (489x585, 51.45K)

Why yes, user. I do agree we should Make Iran Great Again! #MIGA #MakeIranGreatAgain. Everyone should get behind that.

Check'd!

Attached: 68d2333b4ae55c3908d679e67473810ca19acd32402e18ed9e5b82f77076e5b8.png (411x415, 155.02K)

MIGAfags btfo yet again

The absolute amount of shill posters and people misrepresenting the user in question in this thread confirm the authenticity of his leaks.

Also you gaping faggots he said they were preparing airstrikes, there were going to be airstrikes, the planes for those airstrikes took off, the planes were 10 minutes from releasing their weapons when Donald Trump himself called the whole thing off. Unless Purple is literally Donald Trump he would have no way of knowing the strikes would be called off. If you want a source for this the President himself put it on twitter and has already given several interviews mentioning it. You also ignore every other leak he made from the embassy, to doxxing all US assets in Syria, Bolton/Pompeo/Kushner's home addresses and on top of it he has a concise plan to punish Trump for his betrays and destroy his political dynasty. You shills suck at your job and the faggot who created this thread goes around calling himself Moarpheus and you can see in the other active thread what a monumental deranged faggot he is. Even imkikey is posting against Purple in this pathetic MIGA thread. Do you idiots honestly think anyone with a IQ above room temp in Scandinavia would fall for your pathetic shit. Purple may be a Chin Chon spy but he sure as shit has proved he's not a larper as much as it makes you pathetic MIGA shills mad.

KYS MIGA SHILL FAGGOTS

Attached: jewwho.jpg (165x115, 6.36K)

Anyone who has even perused a single MIGA thread knows Purple hates Jews and wants revenge on Trump but especially Kushner for firing him after making a joke. Anyone who represent Purple as MIGA is the tip top of the shill idiocy pyramid as Purple wants to glass jewland instead of building it another wall on the taxpayer's dime. You just outed yourself as another faggot shill in a totally "organic" thread full of them.

Where are the airstrikes?

Attached: CIA spook shrek snap cringe 2.png (557x438, 150.15K)

theguardian.com/world/2019/jun/21/donald-trump-retaliatory-iran-airstrike-cancelled-10-minutes-before

Unless Purple was literally Donald Trump he would have no way of knowing they would be called of after the planes were in the air with 10 minutes to go until they released their payloads. These are just kike shills making kike pilpul arguments to discredit the biggest threat against kike propaganda in decades.

You already proved you didn't even read the fucking archived threads you miserable fucking kike. You know nothing about Purple and suck at your job as a low paid shill in Tel Aviv.

Why would he order them and call them off? Sounds like bullshit; I doubt they were ever planned.

TRUMP HIMSELF HAS ALREADY SAID PUBLICLY NUMEROUS TIMES HE ORDERED THEM AND CALLED THEM OFF

A basic fucking google of "Iran Airstrike" will show 50 different articles with quotes from Donald Trump stating the exact opposite of your pathetic shill post.

You expect me to believe he "called them off" to save 150 lives? Are you one of those retards?

You don't have to believe what his motivation was you fucking kike the FACT there were airstrikes planned and underway that were called of is indisputable. Take your fucking pilpul to cripple chan if you expect people to fall for your facetious kikery.

Show proof

Give it up already, it's over now. Your prediction failed and no amount of excuses will save you. We are already wise to your bullshit.

Hmm shills camping the fuck out of thread making jewish pilpul arguments even though many anons and President Trump himself have already provided proof Purple was right.

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1142055388965212161

TRUMP LITERALLY FUCKING TWEETED IT YOU MISERABLE KIKES

Attached: image.png (1003x1024, 1.15M)

Am I Purple now too because I don't tolerate your kikery on my board you fucking subhuman?

[x]

wow, trump letting everyone know he's a hero again

maybe i'll stop praying to joe pesci

So what you are essentially saying because you are a jewish shill is that you will accept no proof not hundreds of media stories, not statements from the military, not even the Presidents word itself about airstrikes because you can't reconcile it with your shitty kiked arguments; good to know the absolute state of your argument against Purple is this pathetic, kike.

You realize when you post back to back attacking the same logical supposition with a facetious pilpul argument you give yourself away completely kike.

Cry a little harder that no one believes this crap. Many of us have spent enough time researching the issue to know that his predictions are fantasies. They are aimed at ignorant people with limited sources of information.

this latest larp is probably a giant fraud too but Trump is fraud and so is the mainstream media and for you to come here and shill for them is fucking pathetic

Oh look 20 seconds of each other when I'm saging proving you are camping this thread and filling it with your shitty kike arguments.

The only "proof" against Purple any of you faggots have offered in this thread was that he said there would be airstrikes which did not happen. Then when it is proved that when Purple made that post airstrikes were going to happen and were only called of last minute by the President himself you claim that's not proof enough even though you don't offer anything else to support your own pathetic arguments.

To all the lurkers this is exactly how shills operate. These fucking kikes even tried to claim Purple supported MIGA at one point when Purple is anti Trump and always has been.

Oh yeah man, i'm working with some other fag on this board and I'm making "shitty kikie arguments"

fucking hell, just end it before your boss realises how stupid you are

Attached: image.png (649x429, 487.74K)

Can you name any "predictions" that came true?

the problem is that purpleAnon comes off as some kind of im-hard hero type with inside access but then his best idea is to try and make Trump upset on the 4th of july with a PR stunt

Drop the docs on Sandy Hook or Las Vegas or something on the 4th of July. If you really want to fuck up Trump, oh yeah of course, can't do that, some user has to go do something retarded first. Gee I wonder if this shit is a giant fraud

That wasn't him he always posts screenshots of his old threads proving he was the poster. It was likely the same faggot who created this thread that created that one to cause more confusion nice try at deflection though.

you're doing some pretty nice cherry picking and deflection yourself there pal

Have you not heard of the Tale of the Barney user? The Barney user is the reason Qresearch got deleted this week and the Qfags have no home now. July 4th came and Barney user vanquished Q as promised over a month ago.

Purple took down Q even if that was all he did that makes him a legit user in my book

Attached: image.png (1280x720, 437.6K)

Do you even know what cherry picking is you fucktard? Barney user only and always uses screenshots of past threads to prove it is him and not just some jerkoff claiming to be him that's not cherry picking that's what's called an immutable FACT kike.

I am natsoc user, trump will attack israel, quote me on this.

you're entitlted to your opinion, but if you want to suck off some full insider that hasn't even stopped orange cheeto man from continuing to cover up all the FRAUD I personally will never see what all the fuss is about

Bro forget about everything else he got Qresearch deleted come on if you ain't a shill can you at lest admit throwing the whoop down on Q is a good start? Are you even an oldfag? Do you even know what Q followers did to the quality of this board? Do you realize the user you're criticizing is the reason there is no longer a Qresearch for them to call home?

>>>/qresearch/
The board still exists you absolute doublenigger. Stop shilling for (((purple))), it's a load of shit and the fact that Iran wasn't bombed as he claimed it would be proves it.

Maybe the LARP was always planned to be shut down because the clock had been wound down and now it was time to "not interfere", so they fire up the hopium ovens throw some more hero PR Trump's way and meanwhile there's tanks on DC streets and not a single high level fraud piece of shit has been publicly charged and put on trial

>>>/qresearch/
are you making shit up or do you have proof the larper claimed this? I assume you have the relevant thread archived.

excellent slide thread, have a bump.

Oh look lying faggot Moarfagus the board was delisted and Q's intro page aggregating the entire thing was deleted today on July 4th the ultimatum sent by the person you're shilling against. Fuck with fire some more because I can't wait to see you burn. You're the lying faggot anyone can put the old index page made by Q in their browser and see it no longer exists you simple minded fuckwit.

archive.is/qjgNE

since this thread is a waste of time, what the fuck is this? >>>/patriotsfight/

he got Qresearch deleted in this thread? most of it was nigger slide.

i laughed pretty hard when purplelarper called out that nobody did anything with his dox on the kush and the bolt yet?

I had thought this myself.

qresearch as in lower case Q which is the main board Q didn't control or mod is still up but Qresearch which was his personal index page is completely gone not that hard to verify. Patriots fight was the original post from over a year ago before Q had his own index board. After Q disappeared in May someone came back and edited the posts at the bottom of the page to try and keep the LARP going.
8ch.net/qresearch/index.html
vs
8ch.net/Qresearch/index.html

All namefags without evidence are not real. You are a faggot for having paid attention to namefags.

'Qresearch' was never a board you fucking moron. You're talking out of your ass. It was always lowercase.
Qlarp is retarded, and you (((purple))) niggers are just as bad.

Reminder to all newfags the piece of human garbage who created this thread has been known to Anons for years as the worst kind of useless eater. He even tried shilling Laura Loomer as Aryan at one point.

kiwifarms.net/threads/laura-loomer-looms93-jack-posobiec.33336/page-3

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/166021103/#166023542

Attached: image.png (1366x1590, 694.21K)

god damn you are seething

Samfag this thread some more we know who you are and like the other user said we all wish you were dead instead of being the resident mentally unstable board shitter. You are a subhuman who isn't even white; anons across multiple chans already know this you aren't fooling anyone with your delusions of grandeur.

Delusions of grandeur can manifest in virtually limitless ways. Some of the most common types include:

Schizophrenia is a mental health condition that can cause delusions, false beliefs, and hallucinations.

Symptoms

For the belief to be a delusion, it must be unreasonable and incorrect.

There may be other symptoms along with an inflated false belief of one's own importance. These include:

experiencing other delusions

Attached: image.png (1323x749 2.83 MB, 294.29K)

user you forgot the this one. Imagine being so much of a faggot an entire internet subculture hates you and wants you dead…

>archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/172845318

Attached: image.png (1306x857, 553.38K)

But Anons you both missed this news today about the Brit Cucks seizing an Iranian oil tanker at sea further proving what the ultimate intent of the kikes and their avatars Bolton and President Kushner want and giving more validity to what Purple already said.

zerohedge.com/news/2019-07-05/iran-threatens-seizure-uk-oil-tankers-response-royal-marines-boarding-its-own

Shutting down Iranian Oil exports now seems to be a legitimate excuse for Ziogoverments of the West to commit actual piracy.

This?
>>>8ch.net/pol/res/13408563.html#13469297

Why would he doxx Owen Benjamin?

I’m glad I advocated for equality to ban both Qlarp trash and purptrash but as we all know: mods favor 1 and keep their thread up. Mods just prove themselves to be biased bitches as always; only enforcing rules when they see fit. Top tier faggotry from all corners

Explain the doxxing of every US military asset in Syria.

You do realize that any person that has the ability to think is able to see your outright rejection of facts (about the airstrikes) and you are fooling noone except yourselves, right?

nice try

Wishful thinking. Syrian assets were never doxed. Google maps screenshots are not muh military intel. Fuck off qtard.

I sure do love baseless unsubstantiated claims about an anonymous op that disproved a larp.

I sure do love faggots who camp their own dead thread and then post in it to stroke themselves off 3 days after the last post in their shitty shill thread.

Purple has made you dumbfucks look like the fools you are.

REMINDER AN ISRAELI JEW CREATED THIS THREAD

Attached: image.png (882x555, 168.76K)

Kikes shilling against Purple is just further proof he is legit.

what's this here the mods deleted today archive.is/euf6T

Do you know how coordinates on a map work?

I imagine they work like this

Attached: bfadad6c7bbdaefdb32c7be293cbf6944f100dfbec1e6d38b7301344387a15c5-1.png (1257x2403, 852.8K)