Times of Israel Asks Google To Ban "White Supremacy"

Jews are calling for Google to ban everything they call "white supremacy" (pages, blogs, forums, etc).

The only information they want available on Google is favorable to globalism, Blacked, pedophilia, incest, Europe turning into Africa, etc.

As I've said, Jews get to power first and then they start using it to in fact oppress everybody and at the same time play the victims.

They may be going to shape everything at their will, the ultimate nightmare.

blogs.timesofisrael.com/can-google-search-be-used-to-counter-white-supremacy/

Attached: timesofisrael.jpg (674x637, 51.4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonexaminer.com/news/white-house/trump-poised-to-hold-social-media-summit-without-social-media-companies
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Too bad they're getting broken up along with the rest. Womp womp.

Oh look, our (((fellow white))) from (((ADL))).

I hope Iran already secretly has nukes, even just a couple, pointed right at the jew nest. Jews have failed thousands of time in history, they're not going to succeed this time either.

same its going to be great if the kike hive gets glassed

It's useless to point out leftist hypocrisy or expect them to be fair or consistent.

That'll always be the dream

Trump poised to hold social media summit without social media companies
washingtonexaminer.com/news/white-house/trump-poised-to-hold-social-media-summit-without-social-media-companies

They are? I thought they were immune to Anti-Trust somehow, given how it took so long.

OY VEY WHITE SUPREEMACY!

Attached: Jews - Hypocrisy Writ Large.jpg (3408x6368 3.39 MB, 3.08M)

Who cares?
That nigger has had YEARS to do something about this, and he has done exactly DICK as his electoral base gets exterminated on social media.

Nigger had the Jewgle CEO and the head of Twatter in the White House and said nothing about it to either one. This 'summit' doesn't even have any of the companies involved – its nothing but a ploy to hype up his base for the election.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1585x487, 103.05K)

Do you have a single satisfact to snack that up?
Because I see nothing suggestive of that transpiring anytime soon.

I think he meant that today's quake in California was only a precursor quake to the 10.0+ they have coming, so literally broken up as that shithole slides into the ocean.

OH MY GOD DUDE ITS EVEN WORSE.
>(((Prager U)))

This is so fucking stupid.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1546x514 1.31 MB, 99.88K)

They aren't and they probably never will be, It's always the Trump types who are claiming it is just around the corner. I am pretty sure Trump set up a website where you could send in your sob story of how you were banned from FB, twitter ostensibly so he could build a case against the tech giants, but in actual fact it was most probably a scheme to harvest people's emails to send them campaign literature later on.

Surely you have evidence of this.

What sort of evidence, specifically, are you looking for?

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1835x1499, 267.63K)

Thanks for literally doing my own legwork, dipshit.

The website he put up is now "unavailable" but at the time it would as you for your contact info.

Attached: censorship.png (799x855, 285.34K)

You're acting like this is some sort of new scheme that the Trump administration specifically set up. The entire "write into your government" scheme has been a scheme for as long as the jews have owned the United States.

They're doing more for our cause than we could ever hope to do on our own.
We've already done well in turning their pet niggers on them, christcucks are mildly more retarded than niggers, so they should be following suit soon enough.

Attached: retardedchrsit.jpeg (228x197, 5.72K)

Jew detected.

The smartest move for Iran to make is to nuke israel. It will free all the politicians from their bondage, free the rest of the world from their bondage and the only idiots mad at Iran will be the deceived (((christians))) who won't want to fight the other 9 billion people on the planet.

there's no serious talk or action of this happening

I retain the term (mildly) for all of your kind, except you.

So, I ask again, what kind of evidence did you want, specifically?

We're doing this again?

Attached: If You Don't Like Christianity You're intl.png (992x2784, 314.26K)

Jew established.

What niggers are turned on them? Candance Owens, Farrakhan, the Muslim bitch, the mulatto guy from a famous gym channel… can't remember many more.

Black Lives Matter got defunded because they began denouncing jew supremacy over te blak mayn

Source?

Niggers aren't turning on kikes. He's probably referring to some of the mudfolk that shit on Israel but they're just shitting on zionism because its good for hyping up the morons who vote Democrat.

Sure thing man… The way these kikes write about this shit is fucking hilarious.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1754x1460 267.85 KB, 262.78K)

when was the last time you heard anything about BLM?

Ah, so you have none.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1697x1520 196.29 KB, 272.65K)

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1708x1213, 227.91K)

The fact is, he's right, in a sense… But he's also utterly wrong.

Yeah, niggers started to shit-talk kikes a bit, but I don't see anything suggestive of their funding having been revoked.
They DID start getting less media attention because of the stance on zionism, but that's not demonstrable of a reduction in funding.

Source?

In b4

because we can rely on (((media))) over our own eyes, right?
connect the dots every once in a while instead of relying on what you read. Everything printed is there because someone paid for it to be there.

Anecdotal. I haven't heard much about BLM in the media in a long time.

Yeah, but the point still stands: You claimed that BLM has been defunded. Do you have any evidence of that?

Niggers are literally too stupid to connect the dots about jewish crypsis. They think everything is 'evil whitey'.

Oh, so you're a jew.

This is generally true.
Hell, the reason BLM was shit-talking Israel in the first place is because they present it as a "oppressive white apartheid state".

How does that follow?
I have to be a jew to make an anecdotal statement about media coverage of BLM?

This is a strange request from a Nation built on the idea of racial supremacy.

Attached: Isreal quotes00.jpg (1000x552, 245.69K)

Filtered.

Why are you now saging?

I repeat: How does that follow?
I have to be a jew to make an anecdotal statement about media coverage of BLM?

Why not ban Jewish supremacy too? Oh wait, it's run by jews.

BING BING yahoo indeed

Back to cuck/v/ with you.

IDF BTFO

Attached: 1 isalri underwearface kommando vs hummus .jpg (898x628, 71.51K)

Quit being a pussy.

Attached: Fresh shOahC.jpg (765x537, 160K)

so, Bing is a search engine.
and, yahoo is a search engine.
so I was saying search engine, search engine, search engine,
but also making a ref to the v meme.
so, on this website, we like to make jokes. sometimes they may be too complicated for new users to understand. some people suggest a person watch the content for yerars before attempting thier own…

Attached: comeon mfer comeon.jpg (480x360, 24.93K)

I was obviously calling you out on the 'bing bing wahoo' meme, you 80 IQ pile of shit.

Okay, be a big fat philosemitic pussy then I guess, lel

Attached: Yeah. Yeeeaaaaah..png (1424x2274, 3.86M)

ur preddy dum, troll harder glowroody

The less reach we have, the worse off we are. Accelerationism means things getting worse and inciting the public, but if we can't inform the public about the truth of their slavery, what will they do about it?

bad news on the horizon?

Looks like you are.

White Supremacy is Jewish Projection.

They don't usually do this unless an agreement has already been made. It's sad to watch the jews take down Google like they took down Carnegie Steel. If you build it, they will come to rape it.

No one stands up to them though. Jews just carry on with literally zero friction. None of them are ever even punched in the face let alone killed outright. Zero resistance. Fight back you pussies.

Trying to plant the idea that the kikes haven't owned Google from the start, huh Mordechai? Low-effort.

Attached: Googles_Pet_Lesbians.jpg (1577x1397, 317.12K)

Needs to happen. All that power wielded by one (((ideology))) is going to destroy everything. Balance needs to be restored. Financial institutions, Education, et al should also undergo a restructuring.

They also get Amazon to remove books.

This.

Attached: borders for me but not for thee goyim.PNG (2480x3508, 11.4M)

As we all know, white supremacy is factually inconsistent with history.

Jews not in Israel still control the US. You would see propaganda on a new scale, and war quickly following that. The chaos might be an advantage to us in some way, but Iran would be decimated, and the "holocaust" myth would be renewed as fact. Jewish-led patriotism would soar, and we'd be fighting more of our own than ever.

You illiterate nigger. The site may be down in the next 24 hours, also. I suppose I have mentioned it enough, and it's your own fault if you haven't read it yet.

OP is a pedofascist. I can tell by the way they complain about information supposedly favorable to pedophiles. Pedophiles desperately want the cover of darkness. Where information flows freely they do not get opportunities. The modern cultures that have the most pedophilia are the cultures that stomp on all information that “promotes” pedophilia: the hyperconservative middle east countries all have pedophilia problems.

OP wants more nations to have a pedophilia problem. They’re a pedofascist, someone who wants to stomp on pedophilia’s appearance so that pedophiles can operate without appearing to be pedophiles.

Pedofascists insist that they’re the true opponents of pedophilia, but they actively destroy all channels of information about pedophilia, something that makes it irremovable from society.

JONATHAN GREENBLAT IS A BRITISH SPY

He is fucking up the ADL by allying with Pakistani and Qatari intelligence to take out Jewish leaders who have not yet converted to Islam and joined Hamas, just because they're independent of Britain.

Same operation.

Attached: greensplat.png (637x284, 63.63K)

ISNA is a Pakistani spy ring. The ADL would have known this. Albright would have known this. The director of the NCTC would have known this. Michael Chertoff (not listed, but his wife was part of the project) would have known this.

Attached: Inclusive-America.png (850x1100, 189.82K)

now would be a good time to use google to search "download rac music". complete your skrewdriver collection and grab everything you can

Attached: Skrewdriver - White Power.jpg (289x286, 22.43K)

This is public domain knowledge and is one of the things that Trump isn't doing a damn thing about even though it's a huge priority (these are the foreign spies censoring the internet) and he could have it shut down in a day. The Republicans don't want to talk about it because they spent 20 years bringing terrorists into the country and protecting their pet "social conservatives" from criticism before they all switched sides and went full-force behind Obama.

Attached: w.jpg (1024x761, 171K)

Tree falling in the woods, I don't use jewgle search.

They're creating false opposition for people to fall prey to as the "alternative" to anti-white, globohomo, kike propaganda with soft anti-white, globohomo, kike propaganda instead.

Will they ban israel itself?

Meme it

Attached: 756A5427-8E2C-43FA-B042-7742B7ADB037.png (375x444, 102.32K)

can't wait for them to ban 'implicit white supremacy' (that is, every single thing of value that ever existed)