Children in Cages Draw Pictures of Cages Media Shits Self

“Fuck having borders and shit”
—CNN

Three children, ages 10 and 11, have drawn pictures of stick figures inside cages at the behest of Jewish propagandists, CNN reports. The children had recently spent time very temporarily separated from the human traffickers who smuggled them across the border, and at least two of the kids may have been forced to spend as much as several hours inside a perfectly safe and comfortable fenced-off area until they could start collecting free food and medical care from the United States government.

After being generously released from their holding area, instead of being shot in the fucking head or sold into slavery like literally any other society in history would have done, the children were just handed the fuck back to the illegal beaners who risked their lives and maidenheads to invade the United States. After being reunited, both children and – whatever, we’ll just assume they’re parents on the honor system – were basically free to go. The adults were politely encouraged to maybe show up to an asylum hearing sometime after Kamala Harris’ 2021 inauguration, which several of the hostile aliens said they would consider doing.

Shortly after their release from an air conditioned waiting room, the children were taken to some leftist shithole called Catholic Charities Humanitarian Respite Center in McAllen, Texas. In between lessons on how not to use birth control and where the best welfare can be had, the children were asked by (((concerned pediatricians))) to draw pictures of their travails. After several efforts to get the kids to sketch their greatest traumas resulted in stacks and stacks of paper depicting their spic uncles raping them and spic step-fathers beating their always-pregnant mothers, the kids finally got it right and drew themselves in U.S. government custody.

The pictures, which are now being forcibly uploaded into your brain by the latest generation MKULTRA software as we speak, depict a perfectly normal group of stick figures lying on beds like the lazy stick-spics they are, covered over by a crude grid pattern that was absolutely not added after the fact by a 100-percent-honest open borders communist. Aid workers, who inexplicably have access to the CNN newsroom, have since spread the pictures around the world in an apparent effort to slander ICE as the SS.

In related news, suicide rates are higher than ever among the denizens of online Hangul crochet discussion groups, since finding out that ICE is, in fact, nothing like the SS and you have to have a Bachelor’s degree to work there oppressing minorities.

Fuck this HONK earth. Get ready to see this shit in your goddamn dreams.

cnn.com/2019/07/03/health/migrant-drawings-cbp-children/index.html
archive.is/UGkp3

Attached: Beaner_Kid_Picture.jpg (780x438, 87.02K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bigleaguepolitics.com/texas-medical-professional-migrants-quarantined-with-unknown-disease-10-year-old-girl-found-with-20-types-of-semen-in-her/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No kikes allowed, Avram.

Attached: FuckLawFuckBorders.jpg (634x566, 85.64K)

the cages have been utilized since obama who initiated those gas chambers, why now before the election are they bitching about it? it's obama's economy but not his concentration camp? they've had people in there since before Trump took office. Jews never apologized for sterilizing 100,000 black women but this is a thing?

The fuck? I love Jews now!

BASED

Attached: miller-mad.jpg (1440x960, 358.93K)

Attached: D628DF85-159A-40F8-B412-B02D31A5F72C.jpeg (2048x1536, 499.11K)

owo what's this?

Attached: owo.jpg (1280x720, 159.64K)

10 and 11? You fucking serious? I don't think I've drawn stick figures since I was in preschool

Attached: 9ebd05e248cac8faeca6a4cc780215db1f91cb2cae079c50b6c935cb473ddfbb.png (593x616, 429.61K)

They're Mexicans. What do you expect from them?

Their parents and handlers shouldn't have put them there.

As displayed, this is an obvious jew fabrication.

It is a huge setup, it is a framed cloth/canvas style actual artist level medium.
I would expect a piece of white paper and crayons or #2 pencil drawing.

Let's be fair. Beaners aren't anywhere near as sophisticated or advanced as whites so the comparison in artistic ability at the same age level is a big disingenuous.

*bit

A huge setup? Why, I never!
Zig Forums is always right

Attached: Kraft_Kike_Pediatrics.png (318x474, 179.95K)

The glorious return of ChadOP!

Attached: holocaust_laugh_isreal.png (227x332, 99.26K)

The men in cowboy hats with guns outside the cages are happy and smiling.
kek

Wouldn't you be?

Attached: Happy_Germans.jpg (480x270, 26.22K)

Epigenetics pseudoscientist extraordinaire.

What's this?

Attached: images.jpeg (237x212, 8.14K)

Oy vey it's a concentration camp!
The only type where people risk their lives getting in instead of out.

It begs the question. If a truck were to back up to the home of Democrat Senators to deliver armed guards and illegal migrants, would the democrats change their tune?

Good catch!!!!!

Attached: 1435867409936.jpg (600x450, 38.95K)

I hope he has returned. I have been waiting his return.

Attached: 0fac9ac5cd8a8e30681924f650779544a913d34b6a5b268ae8e2d9ed407e97db.png (640x360, 312.37K)

Looks cool tbh. They have talents.

Sure and I bet there are giant hamsters too just walking around in these cages

Nigger come correct.

Attached: polfamily.png (763x524, 678.46K)

*wipes eyes*
*single tear rolls down cheek*
*tearful sob*
*fellates self*
*sacrifices foreskin to moloch*
*offers 'life partner' to Laquavious*

Its a selection process i guess.

Attached: cucks.jpeg (526x526, 38.81K)

Complain all you want… none of you are going to accomplish anything…

Attached: Doc-Brown.jpg (615x409, 71.86K)

Attached: dfb550ec8897d8cd205ed85829f1251e44e53a0f9dc78872163f6c1151f1a9fb.png (1079x599, 552.87K)

Yo nigga I just finished up with yo wife. She gettn fat, take her for a walk.

disgusting

i took a pic of my erect cock now i am (((photoshopping))) it to look like a rare pepe wearing a kippa. pepe is now a symbol of love

This will end when the last jew dies.

of course not, who has the time to set up a minecraft server just to invent new ways of extracting ressources and experience from the mobs
or even just to make them despawn on their own

Se looks pretty happy to be protected from all those child rapists.

Texas Medical Professional: Migrants Quarantined with UNKNOWN Disease, 10-Year Old Girl Found With 20 Types of Semen In Her
bigleaguepolitics.com/texas-medical-professional-migrants-quarantined-with-unknown-disease-10-year-old-girl-found-with-20-types-of-semen-in-her/

It's like the onion but not for faggots.

Attached: ah safe now.png (273x300, 150.04K)

So were these trafficked kids part of the "families" who were just placed in jobs in the US?

Everyone should notice this is on canvas. I mean, what the fuck? Were they expecting high art?

Are they going to interview those same kids in Palestine and the Gaza strip in concentration camp cages? Send all the Mexicans to israel if (((CNN))) loves them so much.