17-year-old teenager sues his parents for being born white

St-Louis, MO | A 17-year-old is undertaking one of the most controversial lawsuits of the history of the country as he is suing his own biological parents for being born white.

White guilt

Attached: liberal freak of nature.jpg (765x1500 103.51 KB, 204.82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

worldnewsdailyreport.com/17-year-old-teenager-sues-his-parents-for-being-born-white/
thatsnonsense.com/did-17-year-old-sue-parents-for-being-born-white-fact-check/
worldnewsdailyreport.com/disclaimer_/
image.chinaso.com/image_detail/20150302/1000100032772721425286377637592285_1.html#ad-image-8
youtube.com/watch?v=b90GQUmOhNY
youtu.be/b90GQUmOhNY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Clown World article:

worldnewsdailyreport.com/17-year-old-teenager-sues-his-parents-for-being-born-white/

Attached: Slavery of Slavic Women In Israel.png (361x192 178.95 KB, 28.36K)

w-what if this is how we can get our inheritance from our boomer parents?

tbh lads let's all do this. rob the boomers blind before they spend our inheritance.

Attached: p05srlmc[1].jpg (720x405, 35.94K)

It's how the jews will take most of your inheritance if you let them sue your parents.

Attached: Shlomo and Shlomo.jpeg (1143x1452, 428.4K)

In a very deep sense, the child here is not wrong. His parents failed to bring him up in such a way that he doesn't feel ashamed of the color of his skin. He does not take any pride in his heritage. He's an absolute mess, and is nothing more than a creature that should be eradicated.

Being raised like that is nothing short of child abuse, and his parents deserve this.

LOL should have known an American.

True. I forgot about the (((lawyers)))
I'm an orphan anyway. This wouldn't benefit me. And if my parents were alive I still wouldn't sue them. I'd just hug them.

This is what happens when you no longer of an economy with 90% people doing manual labor, you end up with a bunch of people with weird psychological things. Only about 10% of people are supposed to be doing sedentary type office work. In America its reversed with 90% doing weird sedentary work, and then imported Mexicans to do manual labor and then you got Blacks on welfare.

We should sign up on fakebook and red-pill his boomer parents on the true masters of slavery, while showing us what we really are - the light of the world. Then, they can give us some of that money instead for keeping their family together.

This is fake news you dumb nigger.

if the court sides with the kid, there should be a public lynching of the judge.

I see you made a typo. Look before posting next time.

Hmmm. Somehow I think this has more to do with jews indoctrinating children than the economy, fren.

Yeah that's why it's got 743K shares on fakebook with a picture of the ultra-cuck in court, nigger.

Then explain this

thatsnonsense.com/did-17-year-old-sue-parents-for-being-born-white-fact-check/

>he young man’s lawyer, Robert (((Hoffman)))

Where's the heroic KKK when you need them? Moonman needs to stopping rapping for a moment and instead provide some justice one rope at a time.

Attached: KKK girls.jpg (303x472, 41.17K)

This is why you don't let your state teaching your kids. Why is it so hard to teach your kids by yourself?

Yeah because like snopes and other sites like them are a good source now. Try harder faggot.

Is this a joke? The young man in the first pic related was convicted of beating a child to death, which happened quite a while ago and had nothing to do with this story. This seems like a troll story, but one that is believable due to how insane things have gotten in our world.

WE ARE ALL ADOLF'S ORPHANS

It's a satire site ffs. Can you stupid cuckchan mongrels piss off???

You aren't dumb enough to think that story is real are you?

Poe's law. The photo is stolen from a story from years ago. You're all retarded.

You're not dumb enough to believe liberals have infantile minds where they can't distinguish reality from fiction are you?

Attached: Jew whining.jpg (796x960, 81.65K)

you misspelled FBI

Yeah because everyone is a fed that dishes out well deserved justice. Is that what you always say to help you sleep, coward? You think we can talk our way out of a band of primitive, criminally prone morons aided by demonic schemers?

That's a chink user, or whatever other flavor of yellow.

It may be the hard liquor talking, but good one jews. You made me laugh.

Dumb fuck that's a ruddish complexion not someone with a Yellowish hue. I'm in the process of making an hour long video on the modern slave trade from raw footage In Israel & the Islamic world. Ever hear of the term White gold throughout the ages?

Attached: anna_chapman300x300.jpg (500x333 78.09 KB, 32.44K)

Attached: download (10).jpg (545x348 26.82 KB, 29.08K)

This is why the mentally ill do not have rights.

user, I applaud your efforts, but that particular image does appear to be Asian.

Attached: 1.png (773x638, 422.24K)

A real mystery how this case came to be.

This fake is already a year old.

Wrong again. White slavery is a world wide crisis it's in Japan, U.A.E, Saudi Arabia, Amsterdam, South Africa and in Thailand. I uploaded a video of a slavic girl whoring yourself out, outside a brothel in this country that got 15,000 views a couple of years ago. Look at the shape of your head it's not a bowl shaped one, but more Nordic looking.

GOD SPEAKS TO US

Attached: God message to USA.png (1251x422, 138.43K)

Put your money where your mouth is and make your documentary.

Why does pic 1 show that idiot who shook a baby to death at his sentencing? Why is OP a faggot?

According to the faggot that's too lazy to make his own. I've already made essentially but since I got banned off bitchute, the first to my knowledge, I've edited an extra 15 minutes to it. Besides, it's 2.7GB in size so it will take over 12 hours to upload.

Attached: 2019-06-24_23-45-05 bitchute.png (646x421 180.95 KB, 35.21K)

Do you have a source that proves it's Slavic? Because I posted the article it came from. Also, you claim that the shape of the skull is Slavic but this is a ridiculous claim considering that all you can see is a mat of hair.

I haven't got the video anymore and can't find a copy showing the women outside the brothel, but here's another one I found:

Real talk though how does the cheek thing stay in?

Die

>The young man’s lawyer, (((((((Robert Hoffman))))))), claims his client has suffered severe psychological distress, symptoms of depression and suicidal tendencies because of what he called “the burden of white privilege.”

How… Wait…What ?
What ?
The fuck ?

Attached: honk.jpg (1201x319 43.95 KB, 136.07K)

Just look at the complexion of the Thai's in comparison to the Ruddish looking girl. I also doubt the pimp carrying her is East Asian but rather an Arab or Israeli instead who doesn't have the bowl shaped head. And your source looks like it's from some small time blog.

Attached: 1400193157453.jpg (980x1154, 354.77K)

I don't know you would've to ask left/pol/ it's there posting about it's homosexual tendencies.

It's a joke article. The site is satirical, like the onion. From the website with the article:
worldnewsdailyreport.com/disclaimer_/

Attached: disclaimer.jpg (685x145, 23.64K)

Oh yeah. That's Thailand alright.

idk man. I did an image search and the earliest example of this image I have found so far is from this Chinese site
image.chinaso.com/image_detail/20150302/1000100032772721425286377637592285_1.html#ad-image-8

Also, lol'd at this suggested image search term

Attached: 1.png (319x146, 20.38K)

I've had it on my hard-drive since around 2012 when I typed in White/Slavic slavery in Israel. But now joogle, bing and even duckduckgo have tweaked their search engines to suit their agenda.

I don't find the issue something to laugh at when the women are raped up to 15 times a day, 7 days a week working 16 hour shifts hooked on drugs until their leg is amputated.

Attached: 1 2835493.jpg (594x420, 57.55K)

youtube.com/watch?v=b90GQUmOhNY

You're stupid, plain and simple.

And you're a dumb liberal who embraces all degeneracy, lies & half-truths. You created clown world to such an extent nothing is now far-fetched.

Imagine if someone redpilled this kid. He lapped up the Jew narrative like a thirsty dog. Imagine how angry he'd be when he found out that the system that drove him to suing his own parents was all a big kike sham. I bet he'd go into a shlomocidal rage.

Whoa, so this is the power of public education

isn’t that the guy in the news article pic the guy who killed his girlfriends kid lol… i remember the vid youtu.be/b90GQUmOhNY i will literally rape you

Attached: E74E6B2C-45B3-462F-B17E-35715FC959BA.jpeg (750x750, 81.89K)

Somebody already posted it nevermind lol

Yeah because so-called liberals didn't transform the world into an open air mental asylum, now. Have you been sleeping under a rock this whole time?

Attached: schoolroom.jpg (890x792 190.47 KB, 82.18K)

hay guess what x3 ur a retard nigger

do u like dieroma