Moving to Budapest

With the political situation that's getting heat up and things will get real bad in the coming years for white race and white community. Now i'm preparing myself to move to Hungary. Is there any Zig Forums user's that had already (moved or lived) in hungary at the moment? Can you describe what kind of things should i prepare, and what should i expect after i got move and stay in Hungary specifically Budapest (Though i will move to the countryside after i could adapt to hungarian customs, language, law and its environment). How do i apply residency permits?

As you all know Hungary is (maybe) the lasy european country that still care for its own people. My end goal is to raise a family with an environment that's safe enough for my children to proud being who they are and a healthy environment so that they didn't get bombarded by "muh racist" "fascist" and other bs things. I still kinda blind about Hungary since there's not enough information about Hungary.
(I'm really sorry if my post kinda off topic,)

Attached: shutterstock-367955912.jpg (729x425, 57.17K)

checkin them sick digits!
I believe there's a shitton of gyppos in Budapest, or maybe thats Bucharest? I dunno, lol

Are you Hungarian? If not, why go somewhere that isn't part of your heritage?

There's nowhere to run.

Eastern Europe will end up "better" only in the relative sense. And even then, maybe they'll be over run also.

I'm Hungarian by ancestry but I'm not abandoning my country to jews and non-whites subhumans. Your digits are auspicious and confirm Hungary is a country making a stand against jew filth.

Attached: HungarianNatSoc.jpeg (453x600, 58.63K)

You are A traitorous faggot And A fuck PUSSY for leaving your home country your nothing more then being played by the jew like all the "refugees in europe"If you are found out on the day of the rope don't get serprised when your name is on a list to be hanged by a light pol or tree.

I'm not hungarian. I'm half iris quarter german and english. That being said, i read a tons of news about Hungary, and they are giving an incentive to have more than 2 kids. And generally they have a decent policy so that white european family have a good living and didn't concerns with the chaos caused by mass immigration.

It is worlds better to have half-Hungarian grandkids than a mulatto el goblino progeny.

Maybe Hungary will be the future of Europe.

I'm just being real here. If you have a family with kids you'll understand about my decision. I too want to keep the fight, but my voice is insignificant and the demographic grows from mass immigration and mix intermarriage doesn't do me a favor to raise my chidren. I hope you undeestand my point.

Well at least i can give my children the best future they could have.

Idk. Maybe you are right. That's why when i moved i won't be living too long in budapest. I'll choose the countryside town near budapest that still have better education and job opportunity in case my children want to be Hungarian citizen.

You don't have any concern that your daughter getting rape and becoming single mother? Well i do concern about it. Demographic in the country i live in doesn't do me a favor. Sorry to dissapoint you fella.

Christ.

I see your point but still don't like that you are leaving your homeland….

they'd be 3/4ths hungarian if he marries a hungarian girl.

not even bad

Fight for your land, there is no place to hide.

hahahaha
Americans really should live in eastern europe for a year and THEN decide to fuck up their life with memes.

You have the right to change your legal gender. Yes in HUNGARY.
You can't marry if you're gay but you can have REGISTERED PARTNERSHIP.
Don't worry gay people. We have anti-discrimination laws in all places of speech and expression. So people can't discriminate against you.
We don't have statistics about CRIMES since something like 1998 because it's RACIST.
We also have NO right to bear firearms. No right to have a knife with a blade longer than 8 cm-s. Yeah, just look up Hungary's most wanted you'll find cute criminals with GUNS and some minorities might stab you with their ILLEGAL knifes but we are FUCKING BASED.
Toys that look like guns are ILLEGAL too.
Abortion not only LEGAL but encouraged.
Walk in the capital. You'll find most businesses - excluding Mari néni's goulash shop - are owned by people with either Jewish/German or Chinese origins, but we are a HOMOGENEOUS CHRISTIAN BASED SOCIETY.
We also get paid the same amount in a day what Americans make in half an hour.
If you're not a boomer from pre-'democracy' you won't even have a chance to buy a house for yourself unless you want to make living a bigger version of hell for yourself.

You are racist? Too bad it won't be jews or minorities who will truly fuck you over. It'll be your own kind.
FALLING FOR THIS HUNGRY CUCKOLDRY IS BASED MEME IS THE BIGGEST COPE FOR WHITE TRASH NATIONALISTS AFTER LE ASIAN WAIFUS.
Pls don't fall for it.

Attached: have you heard of it.png (579x364, 175.3K)

You can stay 90 days as a "vacation" if you are from the west or Europe. There are specialized migration lawyers you can just see and they will do the work for you. It will be cheap if you're from the west. Everything is cheap here. You don't even get to spend all your money.

And my wife is danes (danish)

Any proof that can validate your argument?

Any additional info's that i should know about?

I've been moving to many places to find the best place for my kids to grow up. And most of them have been "infested". And many of the local resident just ignorant about it or maybe they do care but afraid to speak about it.

You are absolutely desperate to shill the blackpill.

I am a white guy married to an Asian girl, we want to go Hungary through "business investment", takes ~150k euros.

Not sure if we end up going to Budapest, there are many great cities. Also I will later try to take my white family and move them to Hungary.

Also, you should look into Baltic countries: Latvia, Lithuania, Estonia. White countries, good people.

What are you going to do with the chink?

Mostly true, but you can get a hunting permit pretty easily and own any long rifles (no full auto of course) and you don't even have to go hunting.
OP, also Budapest is a fucking shithole full of foreigner untermensch. Its probably the worst city in the country, your best bet is near Budapest(like 1 hour drive)
but not actually in the city, so you can work there but you can actually live in human conditions.
If you decide to be a pussy and move here get ready to fucking kill yourself over how hard the language is to learn.
Embed related.

No thanks we have enough chinks already

If you shoot someone in self-defense with your overpriced shitty gun, you fat boomer faggot, you'll get fucking jailed.

>If you decide to be a pussy retard and move here get ready to fucking kill yourself over how hard the language is to learn.
Learning hungarian isn't hard and your youtbob video shows words that aren't even fucking used.

No, fuck off. There is nothing more pathetic than you 40-50 year old sagging old men who start race mixing with chinks out of desperation. Go take your future hapas and raise them somewhere that dog meat festivals aren't considered nigger tier.

Attached: rook at me - I whitu nau.jpg (420x418, 27.91K)

LEL, Budapest has the largest population of jews in Europe (150,000). Khazaria 2.0. Stay the hell out of Budapest. Everywhere else is normal.

Get your passport anyway. We need more Hungarian Americans that love both countries.

Here is an idea, can you still obtain your Irish passport through ancestry? The reason I say that is because Hungary is not going to make it easy for a non-hungarian to obtain a visa unless you are hired by a company or are investing.

Oh yeah, with your Irish passport, you can live anywhere in the EU with ease.

Epstein will come for those children. He may even use them to help Hungarian politicians see how niggerfication can help the economy.

its every man for himself in the east. nobody gives a flying fuck anymore, especially not in central europe or eastern europe. Life is now a rat race that all families are attempting to catch up on.

What is the benefit for Hungary of having ethnic Hungarians that love America?

Its time to wake up, you're not hungarian by ancestry. Believe me those peoples are really ethnocentrists. They don't plan to shelter other Europeans. And they want more hungarian children, not random european ones.

I know some hungarians by ancestry who remigrated and told me frankly what hungarians thought about random foreigners settling in their country. Not everything is about money, Life is not like a supermarket where you can pick a new country you like according your political ideas.

I heard they're getting overrun with gypsies anyways

Source to back up your assertions?
Isn't Czechia awash with guns?

Why don't you just move to an asian country to raise your mongrel instead of shitting up the European genetic pool? Hope you get lynched.

Attached: youre-missing-out-gentle-sir2.jpg (640x420, 14.1K)

almost nobody has two kids other than gypsies

just saw that you had a gook wife. im sorry for wasting my time. Hungary has a chink problem already.

Unironically stricter immigration laws. Hungary only requires 150k Euros for a path to citizenship.

I swear, fucking expats are the most cowardly vile moral syphilis out there. Stand your fucking ground, which your own ancestors fought and bled and died for, you useless faggot. By just throwing the arms in the air and running away like a cuck, you are spitting on the sacrifice of all those before you, on their bravery and heroism.

There is only one acceptable form of immigration and that is a case if someone starts either an ethnostate somewhere for displaced whites or some major white separatist movements - South Africa or American PNW comes to mind. That is acceptable, because you are going to be fighting for and building something new for your own people. By just packing your bags and running away to leech on work of someone's else peoples, you are just a dumb semitized faggot.

Attached: absolutely.jpg (198x254, 8.94K)

Move to China, you degenerate piece of shit.

Yes, every year thousands of white families move from western Europe to Hungary.

Viktor Orban looks after white expats.

Most of the expats start their own business.

Private healthcare is affordable. There are British, German etc schools for white expat children.

Attached: budapest astoria area gdr.jpg (1024x682, 131.4K)

Yes, small towns and villages provide a better quality of life in Hungary.

Attached: budapest german villages hhk.jpg (700x466, 123.79K)

Yes, you would be welcome in Hungary.

As long as you are white and Christian, Hungarians will love you.

As a native speaker of English, you can find a job within a matter of days.

All the big US and international companies have offices in Hungary.

Or you can start your own English as a foreign language teaching centre in a rented flat. You can make $200 000 per year with this kind of business.

There is a demand for pubs and bars, you can set up a pub and make a lot of money by selling beer.

Attached: budapest bank centre.jpg (1024x692, 174.39K)

Everyone should be planning their move out of the US while they still can. I wouldn't be surprised if whites start having their travel restricted like in South Africa in the next decade

Attached: Israel-2013.jpg (668x1163, 93.91K)

Yes, white Christian expats are always welcome in Hungary.

A lot of German and English families moved to Hungary to escape multiculturalism.

The Hungarian government looks after white expat families.

Attached: budapest fdykjvvb.jpg (640x480, 67.45K)

based white flight
never fight, just run

You're doomed.

You can move to lake Balaton if you want to live outside Budapest.

Attached: budapest balaton sailing udsgkxdf.jpg (1000x667, 677.6K)

If you welcome inherent cowards and useless harmless faggots who will run away when things start to be little too real for them, then by all means. Shit over the work of your ancestors by sharing their gifts with these "people".

Calm down thunderbeard

an other distraction thread as per hashem's will

Another tor poster getting filtered

How atrocious is your reading comprehension?

Enough to get to your grand inb4

What exactly did you not understood in my previous posts? Those two examples are on clear and simple condition - you are not running away from the fight, you are going into the fight.

I'm a hohol with an American passport. I'm sorta conflicted. Muttistan is turning pretty bad but Ukraine is a shithole. Currently 28 and my plan is just to accumulate wealth, take a year off work so I can spend time with my grandparents/family and wife hunt. Don't think it's a good idea to move to Ukraine to raise a family, but definitely want a girl from there to breed with.

First off you buy a fucking mosin or SKS for cheap.
And not for self defense but for the iminent race war.

For a hungarian absolutely, for a foreigner good luck.

Good luck finding a ukrainian girl willing to marry an burger and leave her home country who isn't a vapid whore.

Delusional boomer. You don't get your race war.

You have to go back.

Attached: 2df9eaba0d6b7f5fb3a69970d5acae8ec4d4c77f144e9f4ee1b8b4eb2b1fcbaf.jpg (750x500, 109.45K)

(checked)
Good digits.

Look at the (((kike))) rats. Gas yourselves.
The (((blackpills))) always fail and never work. We are Free!
Whitepills and Redpills for all!

I remember reading this verbatim months ago, kike shill. You have at least taken the liberty of changing a few words, but you couldn't even do that. Pathetic

Attached: q-mxddMn9xI.jpg (750x711, 101.9K)

Do it anonbro. I have the same plan but in Slovakia.

After we're both settled we can meet for a beer on the Danube.

To be fair, I agree but the Germans have a long history with Hungary stretching some 1000 years.

there is another

I think and and are telling the truth.
You are just creating hardships for your children as means to construct an identity. They will grow in a foreign land and they will be "outsiders" for the rest of their lives. You are not helping them by moving to Hungary or somewhere else. Even with the things are the way today.

Attached: 1498249372538.png (880x720, 333.84K)

All European nations are "lost" by your definition, even Hungary. It is time to stop running from your problems like a coward. Stand your ground and fight like your ancestors did countless times so that you be be here today.

Marika néni kávézója?

nem tud talalom egy gulyas bolt, csak burgereket

You cannot fucking escape whats wrong with you. Slav countries are no good. Jews don't bother with them just because they are already messed up. So they spare them if they need to fuck them up some more later on. By messed up I mean the quality of life. Doesn't matter in the end where you go, heck even now. Marxists and jews are hard at work to make it shit for all like ever before.

I was thinking about fleeing to Thailand for a while. Until I read about their cop policy to ignore tourists being killed by gang members continuously. They hate whites there so they let gangs kill them off.

Whites cant escape no where. Maybe to Greenland Danish province. But I bet they will ship the blackus to icey Greenland too. Since Greenland have it too good I guess.