Search White Couples on DuckDuckGo

I saw a video on Youtube which showed how when you type certain keywords into google search referring to whiteness it showed peculiar results. Someone on 8ch I saw used solely duckduckgo as their search engine and labeled it as private and secure. I figured I should try the good old jew keyword revealer trick. Namely just type "White couples" and see what images you get. That way you know if the search engine is compromised or not and completely owned by jews.

Whoever thinks DuckDuckGo is your (((friend))). Need to think again.

Attached: whitecouples.png (665x390, 331.77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

duckduckgo.com/?q=non-albino rat&t=ffnt&iar=images&iax=images&ia=images
twitter.com/dannysullivan/status/1080728184935538689
democratieparticipative.club/qwant-le-premier-moteur-de-recherche-100-juif-qui-censure-tout-ce-que-les-juifs-veulent-voir
democratieparticipative.club/guillaume-champeau-et-son-moteur-merdique-qwant-jurent-de-tout-faire-pour-servir-les-juifs-de-la-licra-et-fliquer-les-internautes-suspects-aux-yeux-du-gouvernement/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

need another one then.

sage

Duckduckgo has better search results than google, but not for images; it uses the same image results as google, which is why you'll see the same racemixing scum in both google and ddg's image results.

Didnt we establish years ago that duckduckgo was owned by a jew.

Breaking news OP, guess what? all search engines have same results.

Everything coming from endorsed media is propaganda aimed at you. It's all lies, ignore it, and keep building your defenses in real life. Learn to hunt, learn to use weapons, learn to kill. Teach it to others. WE ARE AT WAR. Stop being a consumer and start being a participant.

this
OP is a fag

This happens because the term "white couple" is only used in the context of race mixing. As in "black and white couple". Do you ever hear people talking about "white couples" in any other context? Try searching for "couple" and most of them will be white.

I just tried this on Bing, and got pic related.

Attached: wtf.png (1080x1669, 1.13M)

Hmmmm I managed to get a no. Poz result from typing in Caucasian couples on yandex images but everything else turns up black on white trash.

Oh and Caucasian couple without the s gets non poz results on google images too

makes you think

at least less poz

Attached: D96oWxUVUAAKF3d.jpg (463x286, 24.18K)

Only intelligent post in this thread.
>>726924
You're a moron OP. You're discrediting everyone on our side with your stupid shit. kys.

DDG is based upon googles search engine minus the tracking features. It's basically a layer between you and jewgle

This. OP is a faggot, and probably a retard as well for thinking that anyone ever made the claim that DDG is anyone's friend.

>duckduckgo.com/?q=non-albino rat&t=ffnt&iar=images&iax=images&ia=images
You're all retards.

Yes, we all pretty much know about this. Along with White Inventors. This is something we note about what They are doing. You don't have to keep pointing at the black spot on the x-ray. We get it. Find something new…?>>13469298
Smart user.

Bullshit kike bait thread.
I searched the term 'white couple' on both Google and Firefox and this was the lead result ( pic).

Attached: Untitledukw.png (666x581, 552.02K)

Wow OP, you convinced me DuckDuckGo is absolutely terrible! I'm gonna go back to using Google straight away! If one search engine has iffy results for some subjects, I might as well go back to the one that has terrible results for all subjects.

Use Qwant

www.qwant.com

Attached: qwant.jpg (1000x503, 23.99K)

StartPage

wow something everyone already fucking knew I'm so glad the board is being slid for this

/thread

Want another search query that will make you want to shitpost in real life?

“SRC_IMG”

Wonder why that search also brings up the same results across all platforms?
Is that enough to make you do something Op you absolute fucking coward?
Probably not, you fucking black-pilling shill

(((You))) wont do anything faggot.

Attached: duckduckbased.png (1906x2277, 7.53M)

oh missed the other image as well

actually nm, google images has way more coal burners, but the search results on duck are more practical

Extremely high IQ detected. Only logical and clear-minded post on this whole shit thread.

Fuck OP for being a fag

This isn’t a fucking thread. We already know about cuck cuck shlomo.

DuckDuckGo is owned by a Jew, there is disputing this fact.

Attached: 93635FF1-787A-4678-9396-7B79A3B2D8A2.jpeg (2048x2315, 2.08M)

pic related

Attached: 0eb1a377f6accbe9677d7cf8c0b52343c2b1107c1f722e727e570665a7a81ade.png (5000x5000, 517.92K)

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-07-05 at 2.05.36 PM.png (2838x1506, 4.32M)

Literally just a mirror to google.

Reminder that DuckDuckGo and jewgle are both jew owned like user posts above mentioned

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-05-16-40-06-1.png (1920x448, 66.25K)

Try searx.me

this

They explained it.
Naturally, it's 100% bullshit.

twitter.com/dannysullivan/status/1080728184935538689

Attached: *14.png (580x450 508.24 KB, 56.13K)

Totally controled by jews
democratieparticipative.club/qwant-le-premier-moteur-de-recherche-100-juif-qui-censure-tout-ce-que-les-juifs-veulent-voir censure-en-france/

democratieparticipative.club/guillaume-champeau-et-son-moteur-merdique-qwant-jurent-de-tout-faire-pour-servir-les-juifs-de-la-licra-et-fliquer-les-internautes-suspects-aux-yeux-du-gouvernement/

DuckDuckGo is bascially a google translator, you google something in DDG and it googles it in google so you don't get tracked. Niggerbrain.

Boomer tier understanding of technology.

Yes, who ever still uses CuckCuckGo should either gas himself or lurk a lot more and start using startpage.

Can you explain how duckduckgo is cucked and why startpage is superior according to you?

What about Yandex?

Bing is pozzed, too, but no surprise there.

Attached: t-rex.png (126x144, 25.08K)

Reminder that everything you search for in DuckDuckGo is also searched for on YouTube (through the videos tab), essentially making it pointless as a way to avoid being tracked.

Type 'black couple' or 'asian couple' and the search results are fine. Clearcut racial profiling.

try searching just for "couples" or "husband and wife".

yep, same for "nazi couples" as well and you will see that it's clearly racial profiling. stop being niggers.

LOL
Startpage "White Couple" mostly has pictures relating to people using other search engines to search for "White Couple" and not finding actual White Couples and the other results relate to those pictures specially NOT being White Couples.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1366x619, 1.05M)

I tried this on yandex because people meme'd about it being good and slavs liked it a lot. Also new internet aka autism communication device to talk exclusively to other spergs when. I know there's some being developed out there where there's more hoops that takes a whole day or more to go through to prevent normalfag invasion.

Attached: the ride never ends.PNG (1896x889, 2.21M)

So my search returned this. Is this really what google AI thinks the white race is now?

Attached: d04eadeb1ded8e01edd48ff23313cfa7.jpg (827x1241, 149.75K)

Who cares. What are you going to do about it?
No one cares, if anything this is entertaining to some people on here.
You are all the ultimate cucks, watching your race die while laughing. You don’t deserve a race.

And they leaked info before.

It's not just the image search, basic article search too. This is what I just got.

Attached: googling white couples.png (738x887, 134.06K)

I think google might actually win this round

Attached: Google Images for coal burner.png (1238x866, 1.07M)

gas yourself kike shill
you will never be white