Brits tags in as Trump fails to win war with Iran. Iran has no choice but to escalate

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7216267/Iran-accuses-Britain-piracy-tanker-seized-Gibraltar.html

Attached: tagurit.png (822x456, 294.41K)

There's honestly no reason to escalate things with how quickly things are deteriorating in Western civilization. China will be twice as strong in 10 years and western civilization will be halfway to the stone age.

Why hasn't Iran nuked Israel yet?

Are they a lame dog?

The British government are pirates.

cancer
we should have glassed them in 1776

They don’t have nukes. Around the time of the revolution they talked about acquiring nukes as the “Sword of Islam” but they haven’t talked that way for a long time.

Lame dog.

I suspect Iran is doing all this "we are gonna glass Israel" in order to drum up support from baste anti-zionists, while doing nothing with said support.

Hello Jude.

Anyone saying anything bad about Iran will get called a jew on this board.

The “we gonna glass Israel” stuff is based on large stockpiles of conventional weapons. I agree that they’ve certainly been provoked a tremendous amount, but they’ve been sticking with funding proxies in response to Israel’s attacks for decades now.

The easiest option would be just to level Israel.

But they don't want to do this because as long as Israel exists, Iran can drum up more support for being anti-zionism.

It's getting tiresome at this point.

Israel is so pathetic. And Britain kneels to them.

The East India company is alive and kicking.

Attached: Photo-Op-001.jpg (300x335, 22.39K)

There is no war with Iran. Kill yourself you clickbaiting faggot.

Learn to read and comprehend. You low IQ niglet.
Explain in your own nigger words why it it you think that this is clickbaiting.

What was trump's remit - to start a war
Not win THE WAR ( this would imply an ongoing war).
Fucking nigger. Low IQ fuck.

Wake me up when war is actually declared.

Attached: 1a879e1dd05c6c21f9b9116aef40d0d219b458673b0b5e3127ac1976c67ec5d6.jpg (259x206, 13.46K)

What the fuck is with the shitskins making threads? Fucking word salad.

Kill yourself you motherfucking NIGGER.

Of course the queue is filled.

That's not how words work shitskin.

you are a fucking imbecile;but, i digress.

I can honestly assume that a war in the middle-east would probably be far less popular for Britbongistan

What was the third time?

How? Sailing the Atlantic on rickety boats and trying to storm the country with ten guys and three muskets?

They are that stupid

Attached: Untitledmann.png (777x578, 736.66K)