POST ALL OF YOUR RED PILLS/DOCUMENTARIES/VIDEOS HERE!!

We MUST fight back against the censorship onslaught of TRUTH and REALITY, we MUST EXPOSE the Jew World Order. Post your Red Pills here please I'm always looking for more.. Post links to archive.org bitchute.com minds.com gab.com let's keep knowledge alive for future generations of Goyim coming up so they do not have to be brainwashed by multiculturalism. EXPEL THE JEWS EXPOSE THE PARASITES AND THEIR CRIMES AGAINST THE GOYIM!!

Attached: logo.png (762x191, 9.03K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/wvNw1vbR90VW/
altcensored.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Get a huge archive/video Red Pill collection going here Goyz!!

BUMP let's get it going, truth is being censored it pisses me the fuck off we need all the truth videos we can get!!

Jews Justify White Genocide: bitchute.com/video/wvNw1vbR90VW/

POST MOAR PLZ folks!

Bitchute is great, but don't forget they rely on donations and 'subscribers' as well. If you want to keep Bitchute open so all those videos are available for people to see, do consider donating to them.

Did anybody ever archive tarrant's facebook videos. Everything he posted seemed to be designed to persuade a right-leaning individual with skepticism of the government and msm. Most of the channels were banned, or videos taken down. Did anyone download them? They might be great redpilling content

Where are your red pills Goys? POST THEM PLEASE

I do not care what platform the video is from mind.com bitchute.com 153news.org or gab.com or mega.nz JUST POST YOUR RED PILLS!!

Would you prefer Jewtube so the links will be gone after a day?

Hey I saw one brother that is on our side exposing the jews his channel got taken off bitchute.. They do censor but it's not as bad you know? We can't totally get away from the censorship that's why we need to save as many vids as we can.. POST THEM PLEASE like I said I can't get enough vids/Red Pills I'm always looking for/wanting more. Knowledge is Power, let's educate each other by posting Red Pills.

I'm waiting. Please post someone..

FLOOD THIS THREAD WITH VIDEOS EXPOSING THE JEWS!! Post your Pro-Hitler stuff vids/documentaries Red Pills HERE!!

This thread was created within two minutes of this one

And I think this is the reason:

Post your Banned vids/Documentaries HERE!! Why the fuck is no one posting yet? Where is everyone..

WE NEED TO ARCHIVE/HAVE A COLLECTION OF ALL RED PILLS, WE ARE LOSING OUR FREEDOM OF SPEECH!! I'm the only one so far that has posted a vid, I'm waiting for you Goys.. Fuck is wrong with you lulz

Hey kikes. I found a website which archive all deleted youtube video and them some. At top it's about the holohoax videos which are most viewed. Yes that's right.

altcensored.com/

Go fuck off. New video sites spreading the truth will multiply. Take one away two comes up. Doesn't matter if OP is a jew or not.

Bitshits owned by a kike in Tel Aviv

Well then could you fucking give me BETTER ALTERNATIVES!!

POST ALTERNATIVES TO BITCHUTE

POST THE GOOD SHIT THE UNCENSORED BANNED STUFF!! Links please!!

How do we know this isn't a fishing thread?
The last list ended up scrubbed.
Can't you just search yourself?

As soon as they allow at least 720p I might get excited about Bitchute.

Listen, all I asked for is for red pills and alternatives to JewTube and Bitchute.com

Sites that don't fucking CENSOR and actually allow FREEDOM OF SPEECH and TRUTH on their platforms..

I’m working on a documentary of my own I hope to add to the list before long. Thank you anons for sharing.

What are you documenting?

No one's sharing shit so far. LOL. Except me I'm the only one that's posted a damn video link to bitchute so far.. NEED MORE. MORE GOD DAMNIT

More of what, exactly?

Videos and/or documentaries exposing the Jews/Pro-Hitler/Pro-White Nationalist stuff.. PLEASE! Need MORE

What have you found so far?

FFS I want you guys to give me vids.. Fuck it. I don't care. Don't. Lulz

The royal arch and the two pillars of freemasonry, 9/11, and the Washington square arch

Attached: IMG_20190705_204541.jpg (1080x1301 452.85 KB, 354.84K)

Forgot these

Attached: Masonicpillars.JPG (1080x1477 23.2 KB, 443.54K)

Hey

We're a family company and we sell some really good zyklon gas goy. It really feet everywhere and can cover very huge surface. You w'll not be disappointed goyim. I offer you very gud price my friend and listen we do now our 40%summer rabbat !

Carefull the stock come empty very quick somes German came and bought almost everything, duno wut dey gonna do wis all this stuff.

Anyways don't be a schmuck and contact me, we need shekels !

[email protected]

take your meds rabbi and go paint swastikas in some cafe

Yeah seems like kike honey pot. All you got to do is hit refresh a few times on the (all) home page and you'll find plenty. If you're not then fucking stop watching videos and read it's far more in depth.

The Myth of the Twentieth Century