Zio Pirates Attack - Brit Cucks Render Service to Schlomo Again

Britcucks are now seizing Iran's oil at sea like literal helicopter pirates in a first for a first world nation. This shit is getting pretty absurd that namefag who said there would be an upcoming naval blockade might have been on to something if they are already willing to fast rope aboard oil tankers and seize them in the Mediterranean openly. Apparently they did this on orders from Burgerland.

zerohedge.com/news/2019-07-05/iran-threatens-seizure-uk-oil-tankers-response-royal-marines-boarding-its-own

aljazeera.com/news/2019/07/iran-demands-uk-release-syria-bound-oil-tanker-held-gibraltar-190705065000381.html

Dare I say is this more proof the namefag who must not be named may have been right?

Attached: image.png (1188x1342, 378.2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

almasdarnews.com/article/syria-and-iran-to-defy-sanctions-by-building-railway-from-tehran-to-mediterranean/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

More empty threat.

The iranian really want to act as an imposing power, do they? I would like to see they try.

Get bend, boomer

Just sink British ships. Bonus points if you block the strait of gibraltar.

Attached: image.png (536x498, 21.08K)

Is English particularly hard for native speakers of Hebrew?

Attached: 701D2494-7817-459F-9945-7B182709F3EE.jpeg (442x293, 37.17K)

Fuck off boomer faggot.

It's going to be interesting to see how long it takes for this to escalate into a full scale naval blockade; apparently according to namefag we are 6-9 months away from that.

Why?

Iran just barks a lot and does nothing.

Is this the famous NPCs?

Pottery.

Attached: 17ct4981t24g9c1t4172461c82674871c7128446b1924691c.jpg (1777x1754, 153.13K)

Heiled and yes I think Purple is definitely on to something regarding the Jew's plans for Iran but it would seem the Iranians started listening as well.

almasdarnews.com/article/syria-and-iran-to-defy-sanctions-by-building-railway-from-tehran-to-mediterranean/

Bet you support President Kushner.

Peak Rule Cucktania

Wait. Why did they go around the horn of Africa to take oil from Iran to Syria??

Attached: wojak_01.nocrop.w710.h2147483647.2x.jpg (1280x1483, 367.35K)

suez canal dipshit

Thats retarded.

What i mean is why did they go around all of Africa to go though the suez then they could have juat gone:
Persian Gulf, Gulf of Aden, Red Seas, Suez

Considerably shorter.

Because the JewSA has made sure that Iran can't use the Suez Canal for any exports without them being seized but now apparently they will just pirate the ship anywhere they can get away with it How the fuck did you not know the US and Israel prevent Iran from using the Suez Canal?

Under what pretense exactly can NATO just seize an oil shipment like this?

Anyway under any circumstance, Iran, or any country, simply cannot take the first step to attack America because of NATO, no matter what anyone ITT says, no non-NATO country can simply attack, -especially when justified-, as it stands the best "de-facto defense is forcing the USA to make the first move.

I wasn't aware, its seems they are stopping them using the strait of Gibraltar now aswell.

they just can't help themselves