Math Teaching Woman Fired for Defending Western Civilisation

Math Teacher Loses Job After Defending Western Civilization

A math teacher says she has lost her job at a private school in Southern California for speaking out in defense of Western Civilization - even though she made her comments outside the classroom.

Dr. Karen Siegemund, president of the Los Angeles-based American Freedom Alliance, gave a speech in May at the group’s “Long March Through the Institutions” conference, which “explored the Left’s ongoing multi-decade takeover attempt of numerous public and private institutions to effect a radical transformation of America.”

During her speech, she said “each of us here believes in the unparalleled force for good that is Western Civilization, that is our heritage, whether we were born here or not.”

Shortly thereafter she said she was informed that her teaching contract at Le Lycée Français de Los Angeles, a private K-12 school, would not be renewed.

“It’s kind of shocking, isn’t it,” Siegemund told Mike Huckabee in a recent interview about the experience, noting she has been a teacher for almost 20 years.
“Because of my outside activities, I was told my contract would not be renewed. I praised Western Civilization, and how it’s brought the greatest good to the most number of people, and we are all its beneficiaries, including those not even from here, and that was deemed hostile,” she said.

Huckabee said he thought there might be something more to the story:

“Surely you did not just get fired just because you believe in Western Civilization?”
“No, I did,” she replied.

“I see myself as an educator,” Siegemund added, “and I want all my students to learn critical thinking, to explore, to be skeptical, to value those things that we value, to grow as an individual, that’s always been my stance, which I guess is also problematic. Because there are other teachers who denigrate the president in the classroom, who wear ‘resist’ T-shirts, who promote all kinds of various leftist policies in the classroom — that’s apparently fine — because their contracts have been renewed.”

“I even hesitated to wear anything with an American flag, not hesitated — I did not wear anything with an American flag on it — for fear of that being sort of too subversively patriotic … But I have promoted freedoms and independent thought.”
Apparently the conference might have been the final straw. But Siegemund has launched a GoFundMe page and says she plans to fight the “unfair termination.”

“I am just standing up for what I believe is right,” she told Huckabee.

archive.fo/UrrpW

Bravo, Americans.

Other urls found in this thread:

shouselaw.com/employment/political-retaliation.html
americanfreedomalliance.org/boycott-airbnb/
zerohedge.com/news/2019-07-05/math-teacher-loses-job-after-defending-western-civilization
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I’m still shocked American leftism purged antinatalism.

I didn’t read the OP, I’m just providing a chaos spur.

Unless there are bullets involved, you're not defending anything.

Problem might not be Jews, by the way. I think the Japanese government may have suffered collapsing integrity in recent years. I suspect them of meddling with American politics in a technologically regressive manner, and of torquing the screws on infiltration assets.

It would fit, after all; they’re perhaps the most infamously loyalistic government in the world today. Loyalists are darkside; they’re corrupt. Honest people can be bound in honest connection while liars must wield authority over a few individuals who are the only ones they can trust.

There’s a reason I favor the glasswall. I protect privacy only because the people who rape it always have something to hide. Tear down the privacy of stalking narcissists.

Keep your pistol holstered, Janet.

Bullshit

is anyone really surprised by this?

How the fuck did the "conservatives" ever lose so badly in education? Were they just not paying attention?

oy vey that german nazi deserved it

Zig Forums ENGLISH CLASS

I don't think that makes sense, it means you are betraying yourself in motives to have your cause be the desires of your enemy, rather this makes more sense to me,
" I protect privacy but the people who rape it always have something to hide. "

You think the Samurai are all dead and the Imperial Japs are whores of the Jewish Empire now, bent to betray us?

Really, I can believe it, just look at the state of anime.

I smell a rat…

2 parent workforce, nigger.

watch for her to become a lukewarm eceleb

It is worthwhile to consider what is often removed from anime and other entertainment in Western adaptations.

They eat that shit up too. It is not a privilege for women to have to work in an age where robots, appliances, and access to cheap labor reduces house work significantly.

Attached: heresy-magic.png (1131x555, 1.24M)

Legacy of being doormats.

They're in the middle of getting wrek'd by earthquakes right now kek.

Special interests hiring (and firing) like this are the hallmark of corporatism, not capitalism.

Nothing to do with capitalism.

Ban evading paid jewish shill allowed to keep posting.

California law makes it illegal to fire someone for their political beliefs.

shouselaw.com/employment/political-retaliation.html

Attached: x.png (503x417, 159.86K)

>mentions the (((long march))) taking-over the school system

Really makes me think.

Attached: Jew question mark.gif (452x523, 3.82K)

A-a-atleast we have f-freedom unlike you dumb Europeans!…..

americanfreedomalliance.org/boycott-airbnb/
what a surprise

That's what frustrates me the most. You can even tell that by the "that is our heritage, whether we were born here or not" part. What a joke. I bet she also unironically uses the term "Judeo-Christian". It's frustrating to see these people dip their toes in some truth, acknowledging that there's an institutional takeover by the left for example, but not understand that they've been inculcated by it already. They're all just leftists from a few decades ago at most. And now the cuckservatives will talk about how "Democrats are the real racists" until they get pacified about "owning the libs with facts and logic", and the process will continue.

Here's the proper link so we can read the comments

zerohedge.com/news/2019-07-05/math-teacher-loses-job-after-defending-western-civilization

FUCK OFF WITH THE OCD ARCHIVE SHIT

Thanks for letting us all know how butthurt you are.

Attached: eac9eadd7b1dbdefcc11e12d84f1d042316f0b8474d37d8cf3a9e855607ba5c5.gif (250x194, 12.58K)

who the fuck would pay for a far left private school?

public schools are the exact same thing.

She can now join the military to help bring real 5G from China to western civilization.

Goes against every college course week I had at university.