Help

4811 Speedway
Marina del Rey, CA 90292
United States

Came across a thread a while back about a user investigating this address on foot. Curious if anyone else has been here or lives near the area. It’s got the classic white rabbit plastered on the front door and has cameras all around the building. Any help would be appreciated.

Attached: BCB28093-AE11-4AA8-B0D2-FF556EBFC325.png (1242x2208 5.99 MB, 8.52M)

WHAT THE FUCK
THAT IS NOT A HOUSE
LOOK AT THAT MONSTROSITY OF ARCHITECTURE
IT'S JUST FUCKING BLOCKS
WHY DO PEOPLE DO THIS
IT LOOKS LIKE MINECRAFT
WHERE'S THE GRASS
WHY IS THERE DEGENERATE ART ON A HOUSE

Oh it’s definitely a residential property, but I’m just not sure on exactly WHAT. IRS records indicate it’s owned by the government- which makes absolutely zero sense to me.

While I agree it is hideous, you haven’t contributed in the slightest as to what this is lol.

Loan liens, unpaid taxes = IRS recoups..?

Looks rather clean for shit hole Cali.

Fucking Ayn Rand over here.

Attached: quote-in-architecture-mediocrity-is-more-glaringly-obvious-than-in-other-lines-because-there-ayn-rand-115-76-57.jpg (850x400, 71.4K)

Why dont you break the locks, go inside with a gun, shoot a glownigger and take some pictures while you live streams it?
Why don't you break a window with a pickaxe and take a peek inside?

You have access and won't do shit nigger.

P.S. This is a repost and a slide thread

This property has 5 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms and approximately 4,002 sqft of floor space. This property has a lot size of 3,642 sqft and was built in 1963.

Current retail value of $3,222,201.

Fuck off nigger.

I don’t have access and you’re a cunt.

Couldn’t find anything indicating that, which is why it’s suspicious.

Is this a pizzagate thing or something?

Whatever it is, I'm pretty sure it's NOT for the betterment of mankind.

Attached: giphy (9).gif (248x268, 1019.31K)

an user attempted to visit the place during the last election cyclehe never made it back

Fuck, man. What isn't a slide thread these days?

That's not her real name.

LA RWDS pede here. thanks for the hot tip. this property is close by to me, so tonight i'm going to get locked and loaded with my small arsenal of automatic rifles and break into it and execute all of the Pizzagate elites inside whom i find. some of you cops are alright, just don't respond to the 459 at this address, or else i will be forced to liquidate you too. by the way, keep your tips of the locations of covert Pedovore Adrenochrome dungeon labs in LA coming. i will hunt them all down and deliver justice.

~Q

a thread about slides obviously

imagine being so new that even voat beat you by two years

Attached: RIP 34a66c.png (1239x6713, 4.23M)

Jews.
Jews.
Jews.
Jews did this. This is what they do.

Assuming you're not being a disingenuous slider, go lurk the pizzagate thread

Attached: flintstone.jpg (2942x3010, 1.7M)

pls live stream it so we know . what happens to you because the last user got dead from going into their