Border Patrol got memes

Another secret Border Patrol Faceberg group has memes

The secret Facebook group, "The Real CBP Nation," which has around 1,000 members, is host to an image that mocks separating migrant families, multiple demeaning memes of Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, a New York Democrat, and other derisive images of Asians and African Americans.

The existence of the group "I'm 10-15" was exposed by the investigative reporting group ProPublica. That Facebook group changed its name to "America First," and then archived the page on Monday, preventing any additional posts or comments, according to a second source and a screenshot of the page.

cnn.com/2019/07/05/politics/cbp-second-facebook-group-images/index.html
archive.fo/dKwfA

It would be better if they had results and not just memes, but it's a chuckle I guess.

Attached: border patrol meme 2.jpg (780x438 32.89 KB, 52.84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2019/07/14/no-bay-area-raids-occur-after-federal-court-puts-ice-on-notice/
aclunc.org/docs/001_Complaint.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

u wot m8?

Stupid to have a social media group about this. Real men know not to expose this online.

Attached: gZ1kFdH.png (399x580, 348.97K)

checked

they need some work. someone should link them to /cuckchan/ for pointers

typical of a ZOGbot patriotard that still wont embrace race realism

Hi this is FIB agent Steve Cooper.

Let's discuss our illegal activities here ok?

Attached: Bourne Films Remixed.png (2217x826, 2.66M)

Bourne: running towards the camera part 5

There is literally nothing illegal about putting memes on a Faceberg group, you piece of rotten lasagna.

he's clearly getting tired and just walking by part 4. part 5 will probably be him chilling in a lawn chair with a beer

It's only stupid if you don't do so anonymously. Posting things on facebook is immensely dumb.

i need more

Attached: new meme pls share.png (1300x867, 664.83K)

Why is abortion still a thing?

Its time for common sense abortion laws, and to ban bump stocks

Please dont complain about deporting children if you support murdering them (abortion). You are standing on a mountain of dead kids while you sermonize about being compassionate to kids.

Hey Steve what are you going to blow up and or rape today?

Normie memes are pure cringe

Looks like they were made by the Left.

Attached: 44d.png (1108x960, 435.85K)

Is this confirmed?

is this the first time trump has announced major ICE raids?

Come on, user.

No Bay Area Raids Occur After Federal Court Puts ICE On Notice

sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2019/07/14/no-bay-area-raids-occur-after-federal-court-puts-ice-on-notice/

aclunc.org/docs/001_Complaint.pdf

Has the address of the ACLU on there. In case there are any Minecraft fans with a sense of decency.

>aclunc.org/docs/001_Complaint.pdf

AMERICAN CIVIL LIBERTIES UNION
FOUNDATION OF NORTHERN CALIFORNIA
Sean Riordan (SBN 255752)
Angélica Salceda (SBN 296152)
Vasudha Talla (SBN 316219)
Mollie Lee (SBN 251404)
William S. Freeman (SBN 82002)
Christine P. Sun (SBN 218701)
39 Drumm Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
Telephone: (415) 621-2493
Facsimile: (415) 255-8437
Email:[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
Attorneys for Plaintiff-PetitionerPangea Legal Services
UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT
NORTHERN DISTRICT OF CALIFORNIA
SAN FRANCISCO-OAKLAND DIVISION

I mean Trump seriously cucking out again - as unsurprising as it is, i'm still really hoping that he nuts up and at least tries to throw us a bone.

My uncle's told me that Sherriffs here are getting shit on by (((Attorneys))) or whomever the fuck because they've been helping ICE.

What is the problem? Is it manpower? How many ICE agents do you need to catch one spic?

reddit-tier