Filipino Nigger Youtube Software engineer on Acid

Betai Koffi the Filipino Nigger Youtube Software engineer takes 2 Hits of Acid, starts playing GTA San Andreas in reality, sends 8 to the hospital , then shot by Police .

A San Francisco man who allegedly injured eight people in a violent LSD-fueled rampage has been shot and critically wounded by Sonoma County sheriff’s deputies.

Betai Koffi was hospitalized after the Independence Day confrontation.

KPIX-TV says Koffi and some friends had rented a Bodega Bay home for the holiday.

Deputies were dispatched 8 p.m. Thursday evening to the Bodega Harbor subdivision after receiving multiple reports of a man assaulting people.

Authorities say Koffi took four LSD doses that afternoon, then punched, choked and stabbed four friends, smashed his rental car into the home, ran down the street, stabbed a security guard with the metal stake of a landscape light and stole the guard’s running pickup.

Investigators say Koffi hit a couple walking on a road, struck another woman and was shot after driving at deputies and hitting a California Highway Patrol car.

The suspect and victims were taken to hospitals. The victims are expected to survive.

ktla.com/2019/07/06/man-shot-by-deputies-after-injuring-8-in-alleged-lsd-fueled-rampage-in-bodega-bay/?fbclid=IwAR0KX6IUOC0FpEsdvjLxT_yLnIUWboQmOnOjcJOQeSbSk7w_UeGR2E4oK1g

Linkedin: linkedin.com/in/betaikoffi

Facebook: facebook.com/BetaiKoffi

Attached: 12523954 betai koffi.jpg (960x960, 93.8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pressdemocrat.com/news/9770962-181/sonoma-county-deputy-shoots-assault?sba=AAS
abc7news.com/sf-man-on-acid-trip-goes-on-rampage-shot-by-bodega-bay-deputies/5380969/
youtube.com/watch?v=6rIdf-OHerg
facebook.com/BetaiKoffi
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: 12523954 betai koffi 3.jpg (960x960, 20.32K)

Attached: 12523954 betai koffi 2.jpg (960x960, 72.73K)

Attached: Untitled.jpg (960x726, 136.18K)

A thread died for this.

my bad, figured since this guy works for JEWTUBE and stabbed and ran over 8 people while on ACID in fucking Silicon Valley, that it would have some significance. Ill go back to jacking off to hitler frog memes I guess

Attached: UN COOL STORY BRO.jpg (476x589, 67.88K)

You will never be white.

Wow this FBI/GOV/CIA really has infiltrated this shithole hasn't it

Attached: zotz.jpg (480x360, 23.63K)

This is how ass-blasted OP is.

I have chunks of guys like you in my shit

Why would anyone care? At all? Commit suicide now.

This freak was probably a schizo faggot.

Because this guy is a half coon, half gook youtube engineer who nearly killed 8 people near silicon valley . How the fuck is this not something that can be used against every YID stockholder in Google/Alphabet/youtube >? What kind of nationalist are you ??

Betai Koffi hangs with the (((WIfe))) of the (((CEO))) of Github

Attached: betai koffi.jpg (1622x554, 208.47K)

1938 (((Albert Hoffman)) creates LSD, 2019 Whacked out Youtube engineeer and card carrying FIGGER stabs and mows down 8 ..Clearly the biggest recruiter for antiZOG is ZOG itself.

Attached: wow jew.jpg (635x357, 50.91K)

So why the need to post a link with facebook tracking ID like a boomer?

Albert Hoffmann was a jew?

No, just his parent were

I'm interested. Do you have a single fact to back that up?

Already attracting the gore shills, nice work OP. To the smoothbrains wondering why this is worth noting - don't try to understand, just save all of the evidence to your hard drive. When the time comes, your betters will remind you why to post it.

is there a thread,a link, or someplace a person can go to learn to better post and better navigate this board? (asking for a nationalist)

Beta Coffee? The name is Beta Coffee? Is this a test? The (((designated))) ad pages [reads: news/msm] seem to agree that this is real.

All articles seem carbon copies. Seems like an AP or Reuters distribution (both of which are kike entities, that have allowed themselves to be overrun by sand people + globohomos + mass hysteria exploiters aka perpetual victims). Given this, it is strange that the report would propagate with so many details in the origin release.

pressdemocrat.com/news/9770962-181/sonoma-county-deputy-shoots-assault?sba=AAS

Maybe it is? How do you assault and stab people with lawn ornaments, and be so soy ridden that no one is injured?

PDF attached is what most are reporting as of 20190705:06.

Redpill threads are a good start, but beware that shills lurk in them too and post false information. I would start by looking up the "forum sliding techniques" infographics, they're a good start for learning what the enemy does to derail discussion. That helps you distinguish poisoned wells of information from good ones. After that, it's all on you to learn by reading.

Thank you. I appreciate it

Three are in the hospital in addition to Acid Boy. "HOW is this not national news !?!? "To make his getaway, he allegedly punched a woman in the chest, choked a man, punched another in the face, and stabbed yet another with a pencil. As he drove away in a rental car, he accelerated toward one of the men, who jumped out of the way just as Koffi smashed the car into the home's garage.
Suddenly on foot, Koffi was said to have ran down the street to another home, where he was stopped by a security guard. He then allegedly picked up a garden light and used the metal stake at its end to stab the guard in the chest.
He's then said to have stolen the guard's truck and driven it at a man and woman out walking in the street. The man was hit in the arm and only lightly injured, but the woman was "violently hit" and had "significant injuries," according to Crum." abc7news.com/sf-man-on-acid-trip-goes-on-rampage-shot-by-bodega-bay-deputies/5380969/

There isn't much data on this guy.

Someone named beta coffee attended stanford.edu around 2012 via "bkoffi stanford edu". Someone also posted jtube vids crediting arrangements to betai koffi around 2008 - however, either that giant spot above his right orbital wasn't there back then, or its not likely him. Overall, little data for frame and tangential frame, and little other first person testament on main event, via search engine.

Zero people ded. Likely not that injurious.

You are dealing with a board that is infested with bug people user. Expect them to defend their own flesh and blood and to try and dominate you.

The one on the left is some kind of frog creature…not human. Is that the supposed kike inventor (realistically he just stole it and killed its inventor).

Never going to do any time then since their is no justice on this planet when it comes to the kikes. This is probably just another of their nigger mongrel cryptos.

For (You)

Attached: israeli shills addresses info.png (1512x4472 728.9 KB, 1.3M)

ALL appreciated

It brings out the inner nigger, in niggers.

Attached: 0c49ac90b1c717fa60953998fc0d00a5e61613fcedd375281c98a8d3d6451310.jpeg (640x480, 38.65K)

Pic related used to be a popular style guide for OPs, though we're so outnumbered here that most OPs don't follow it now. Also, 4 posts in a row with one image each marks you as an obvious cuckchan refugee, you can post up to 5 images in one post here. Look for the catalog button, it's the easiest way to view topics.

The old sliding and shilling techniques aren't so relevant anymore. The reality now is that they simply drown out all discussion with sheer volume of shit posts.

OP, learn to read IDs and filter them, 8ch is sadly useless without the filter. Half the shills in this thread probably know Betai personally.

Attached: LearnToFilter.png (1917x1161 727.28 KB, 921.68K)

Good point user.

This. OP shouldn’t post urls until he learns to read/write them properly. This is not optional.

Not surprising. It took me long enough but eventually I reached the self-evident conclusion that, by and large, non-whites react to psychoactive drugs completely differently than most whites do, in the worst, most annoying, and niggerish way possible. Perhaps it's because they're mentally and cognitively just too retarded to discern/parse reality from their drug-induced stupor.
Even when I was much younger, I remember watching Cops and seeing the peculiar way in which niggers reacted to psychedelics and disassociatives and thinking something was serious fucked in the shit-skin's mind.

The few times I consumed PCP (well, Chinese 3-MeO-PCP to be exact), I was undoubtedly intoxicated, big-time, but I was still able to retain some basic level of composure and semi-functioning motor skills. I'm fairly confident I'd most likely die of an overdose before ever reaching the point where I felt compelled to strip down to my bare-ass and run around the city like a baboon in heat, yelling ooga-boogas to whomever I encountered along the way, while diving face-first into the business-end of some ZOGBOT's shotty…
I really wish I still had the video I took of the time I gave our local nigger a massive bong rip of 100x Salvia; Truely hilarious!
He eventually fell on the floor and started doing sit-ups while mumbling, "Iz a dumb nigga right-current" over and over and over!
Thank God I quit being an internet druggie, mostly because it was was a super-cringe lifestyle above any potential health concerns.

Fucking shit-skins…

Attached: y661l8.jpg (480x360 77.51 KB, 2.63M)

But at least he tapped into his inner negroid (harmonizing in code) youtube.com/watch?v=6rIdf-OHerg

A Phil Collins fan

Clearly a disciple of saint Nasim, may she rest in peace

I've done lots of LSD and shrooms and even eaten peyote cacti and never ever ever wanted to do anything like this. Obviously this dude was a bad toad with ugly things brewing deep within long before he ever took any drugs.

wow I haven't seen this one since the late nineties. right up there with mr. goatse.

>Facebook: facebook.com/BetaiKoffi
Way to archive, you impetuous newnigger.

Probably stress and a "toxic workplace" that they're covering with fake acid use.

Attached: shoah'd.png (907x513, 62.71K)

Attached: 4741621-hot-air-balloon-happy-clown.jpg (865x1300, 86.63K)

EVERY FUCKING TIME
WHEN WILL YOU NIGGERS LEARN

Attached: betaii.jpg (1032x1467 120.73 KB, 319.03K)

But he took really hip and trendy pictures for social media, so he should be let go.