The ADL declares War on Christianity

youtube.com/watch?v=UO4pNKVTrBM

" After these things Jesus walked in Galilee: for he would not walk in Jewry, because the Jews were trying to murder Jesus."
John 7:1

" For ye, brethren, became followers of the churches of God which in Judaea are in Christ Jesus: for ye also have suffered like things of your own countrymen, even as they have of the Jews; Who both murdered the Lord Jesus and the prophets and have persecuted us; and they displease God, and are enemies to all mankind: Forbidding us to speak to the Gentiles that they might be saved, to fill up their sins alway: for the wrath is come upon them to the uttermost."
1 Thessalonians 2:14-16

>>>Zig Forums
fuck off christcuck

Everyone who sees this thread either in the catalog or by viewing the thread directly gets their IP sent to (((Google))) because of the YouTube embed.

Soon, kike.

Attached: Heretic burning.jpg (447x345, 41.71K)

Hell is forever!

Attached: Abrahamic Religion = Kikes.png (1302x1296, 114.72K)

lmao at your life fam

Good.

this

Sieg Heil

would you rather your daughter marry a black christian or a white atheist?

/thread

On Lucifer will burn in his fires of knowledge the Abrahamic seed of despair.

Well according to Jesus (who was born a kike) you must agape your enemy, so in this case you must agape kikes. What a based religion that leads the way with bringing in shitskins and is a legged vector for invasion. Also don't forget to give your belongings to godly shitskins who share your faith.

You have a thread for your religious crap.

Keep telling yourself that, jew filth. We all look forward to a world without you.

Lol wrong

The truth is kids, this thread was rigged from the start. I'll put down 10/1 odds that the OP and the christcuck posters are all the same person. Presenting information you don't want people to talk about to them in a way you know they will reject, and then rejecting it while pretending to be one of them, is a classic psyop. Posting debunked and disproven arguments is an open and blatant attempt to derail: better to distract anons with another dishonest and one-sided argument about Christianity that drags on for 200 posts than permit them to discuss ways this can be used to wake people up to the Jew.

Pretty much everyone in this thread is a kike or a shill, with a high possibility of them being either the same person or two people working together. This is what paid shilling looks like. This is what political NGO money buys.

No sage, even though I should, because people need to see this and understand what misdirection, disinformation, and deliberate presentation and defusing of important topics looks like.

Downloaded and archived. Google already knows I'm a bad goy, so whatever.

Maybe in America were even paganism is jewed

Attached: JesusApproves.jpg (370x284, 39.43K)

go back to christfag safezone

Attached: d7afc19034eff80aec26104473ab0e91dcaff2f2ac405ef08f3e0c64d083afdb.png (950x810, 28.81K)

Good, hope they win.

False dichotomy, "satanic" kikes attacking rabbi Yehoshua ben Josef aka the good Jew. Retards keep falling for that.

There are no good Jews and all Abrahamists belong in the oven, including you yeshucuck.

Self-reflection is not a jew strong-point is it? She seems like quite the whiny, pity-me, ugly, big-nosed jew stereotype, so I judged her correctly at a distance. Humans:1, jew:0
When will these toxic, cancerous fucks be gone, so that we can get on with the progress of humanity?

Attached: adl.JPG (2040x985, 357.59K)

Absolutely correct. The literate already know the synagogue of satan and their tricks. Just another pointless thread for niggers.
Sage for low-t faggotry

Attached: Stupid-Leftists-homeless-hotel-California.jpg (480x444, 38.12K)

It was the old testament that had the whole 'enslaving inferior races' thing.
Apparently after the big flood one of Noahs sons looked at noahs penis when he was drunk in his tent.
So as punishment god blackened his face and made his ancestors slaves for the other races.

Jebus was more in to the happy clappy, everybodys equal shit. Which is way worse if we are honest with ourselves.

I meant his descendents. That is the biblical explanation for where black people come from.

< god would never allow that situation to happen. checkmate you filthy atheist

There's no reasoning with cult members. They are the sheep they claim to be.

Jew openly admits to being paid to post here.

Bible says that jews must be exterminated. Tick tock, subhuman. We’ll be coming for you.

>(((1)))
Entire thread is nothing but the same jew hopping IP and sliding it.

What denomination practices that?

I'd kill both.

The one that produces good fruit in the future.

Fuck off christcuck

Attached: ProfilePicture.png (882x524, 120.75K)

Stop giving these kikes more power, they only want to demoralize you by weaponizing words and terms.
Literally just ignore their accusations, don't become defensive or shrink back. If you take that power away from them everything they have becomes invalid

They can put whatever they feel like on their "hate list" and it wont change the truth and neither help them a bit when we finally get to curb stomp them

Hi, jew.

Good answer, user.

You get filtered.

True when you filter them, there is almost no one in the thread.
REMEMBER ANONS ANYONE USING 'CHRISTCUCK' OR 'CHRISTFAG' IS A FED OR A KIKE.

True.

atomwaffen, stop. yes christianity is gay, but your satanism isn't the answer either

So? Mercy in light, dude.

How to identify a FEDFAG
THEN FILTER!

Attached: how to identify a FEDFAG.jpg (755x1198, 473.48K)

Jesuits confirmed for spiritual Jews

Church was fun. Good thing our pastor is redpilled.

didn't atomwaffen declare war on the adl?

Holy shit you guys

It's legitimately hard to tell if this goblino is female or not, lol.

Lucifer, Apollo, Shiva.

Has anyone seen so many kike shills in one thread? Never they are kvetching hard lol

The jews don't have long left now.

Do not allow even one alive.

Your spiritual leader, James Mason, is Christian Identity.

It's great how they out themselves now.

Feds love Christians, just like their jewish masters. Church congregations are easy flocks to lead.

They certainly think highly of themselves, eh? I guess someone has to.