Brainwashing techniques used by the modern media

Attached: Mind_Kontrol.JPG (426x555, 51.29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

definitions.uslegal.com/c/chilling-effect/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/18074219/)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Do_Androids_Dream_of_Electric_Sheep?
b-ok.cc/book/2612812/324103
bitchute.com/video/fiTJFuZq6HKn/
youtu.be/rsXera-BDpw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

breaking down of the self,
introducing the idea of salvation to the subject, and
the rebuilding of the self of the subject.

They do so much shit it leads to overload in a lot of cases

Same deal here. Think about very angle to the "woke" agenda and how unceasingly it's shoved in our faces … pure overload. It's by design. Brainwashing relies on breaking the subject down so they can no longer, or don't want to, think for themselves.

It will be used against them just as every golem is. The mind recoils in horror and tries to wake up

nigger

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaa.jpg (782x782, 152.1K)

DELETE THIS

Attached: goyim_know.png (440x522, 135.71K)

Bump
They also do insertion type operations. They have different symbols and phrases that can control people in a certain way. They do induced feeling and reactions all the time all the damned time

Sounds like MK-Ultra type results… any clue on what insertions they've placed?

Lots of them. Audible. Subliminal Audible. Sub-audible suggestion , flash patterns and distraction associations. Kind of like a thing goin look over here look over here look over here and you know you’re not supposed to be looking there and you DONT look there but are fed other suggestions. Like they said my man nothing is real right?
Also flash patterns and aversion reactions to certain stimuli on a mass populace using mass media means

Also watch what logos certain entities use. They can use different emotions in the same person to create doubt then they insert the “”””””preferred solution”””””””for the populace
I think they use combinations of the shapes of logos to persuade the populace to do things. There is something deeply programmable in people that they might not even be aware of.

Talk to your kids about the Holocaust because the Jew are pushing to make it mandatory for all schools. Explain how it's used to teach Goy about the special status of Jews and why they deserve more. I*t has nothing to do with preventing another holocaust, as if…

Btw the techniques used in Holocaust studies are among the most researched for effectiveness.

De-programming looks a lot like brainwashing for a different ideology.

Brainwashing relies on repetition and as this vid shows the illusion of everyone agreeing. One dissenter is all it takes to seriously damage the effectiveness, so speak out.

7:20
It seems this is being currently used against whites.

Not really. Deprogramming emphasizes critical thinking and empowering the self, rather than guilt trips to enforce compliance It also encourages self-expression rather than punishing the self.

This topic came up in a post about VARGAS right here on Zig Forums yesterday and wouldn't you know it it was wiped. I got a 404 not found during the discussion. All about only bloke hair and blue eyes were white people and it shown to be a lie and they wiped the entire thread.

This is crazy! An experiment that proves that people will deny what they see right in front of their eyes, just to agree with the group. Holy fuck!

Is this another one of those kosher books that blames the media, but never once mentioned jews? This cowardice becomes twice as hypocritical when you realize that he keeps his mouth shut for the jewish seal of approval aka copyright, and the additional publishing fees and rights. I'm all for dissecting the methods, but if you can't source who does it, then you should probably change the topic.

If they're "banned", how the hell am I reading about them?

It would normally be called "jewish Mind Control Techniques". Changing one term makes the book kosher and thereby ready for the market.

Bumb. Very nice thread

bump because I had this exactly happen to me in university.
A queer higher up was trying to brainwash me into submission by ostracizing me and getting me suspended. he is a psychopath and works behind the scenes.
when I threatened legal actions they labeled me a schizo and scrutinized me.

I broke down, I cried and it was only when I became friends with someone else higher up the organization I was allowed back in.

it is actually really hard to defend yourself against these techniques when your entire environment tries to conform you to their needs.

the only advice I can give is, realize the truth. Believe your heart and intuition.
don't show your power level and try to go with the flow. be the grass that bends instead of the tree that breaks. wear their mask but never lose your heart.
if you resist them, they become worse and will try to destroy you. don't tell them what you think only tell them what they want to hear.
only if you are really strong and have nothing to lose, you should resist them. otherwise it will be suicide.

thank you OP for sharing this.
this can really fuck people up mentally.

it is like a chess match where they own all the pieces.

another advice I can give is: "you are only a master of the words you don't speak"
this means shut the fuck up and don't confess against yourself.
the less they know about you the better. also get rid of facebook and remove all personal content.

document everything preferably with someone you can trust and lawyer up.
and journal your own thoughts to stay sane.

they also did this with Julian Assange by the way.

There should be more of these informative threads about manipulation techniques and brainwashing.

If the public knows these methods and techniques, they will not be easy to manipulate anymore.

The mistake they made, again, was that they assumed that "everyone is the same".

Well, everyone is not the same. In any population, there is neurodiversity.

Brainwashing, manipulation etc. don't work on a person with a different neuro system.

The deep state systematically underestimates the critical thinking skills and the natural intelligence of ordinary citizens.

If someone didn't go to an ivy league uni, it doesn't mean that they are stupid.

Some of the most intelligent and smartest people I know didn't even go to university. They have natural thinking skills and intellectual curiosity, uncorrupted by institutional indoctrination. They challenge and question conventional wisdom.

It's almost like the so-called uneducated people are the only thinkers left in our society.

institutions corrupt bright minds.

But the "chilling effect" does. (
definitions.uslegal.com/c/chilling-effect/ )

It's a case of divide and conquer. This thread shows that we're not alone, but we've all been isolated from each other lest we agree and take action.

"Agreeableness" is at the core of this. It's one of the "Big 5 Personality Traits" (extraversion, agreeableness, openness, conscientiousness, and neuroticism). Agreeableness is "going along to get along" - it's doing what the group wants regardless of whether that decision happens to be right or wrong.

Women and gay men have been proven to have much higher levels of agreeableness (ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/18074219/)

The "Mean Girls" tactic is Agreeableness that has been weaponized. Quite literally! Women talk, and they'll pick a target and "AGREE" to ostracize that person or give them hell. In texts dealing with psychological violence this is known as "mobbing".

Men are disagreeable. We prefer facts, data and arguments. We need to be persuaded before we agree. This disagreement is at the heart of courtrooms, the scientific method, debate - or anywhere else where the truth is more important than the group's feelings.

The role of Agreeableness and the chilling effect on finding the truth is mind-blowing proven in this video.

You're right, brainwashing doesn't work on everybody. But you can get those who it DOES work on to "mob" that minority and create a "chilling effect" to silence any dissenting voices.

Also, if you want to have some fun and get conspiratorial with it, think of this…

All documents relating to the MK ULTRA program were destroyed by the CIA before Congress had a chance to get a hold of them. Were they working on this?

Which would be better for the CIA… figuring out new ways of spying on the populace to REACT to any dissidents… or PREVENTING dissidents from ever existing using brainwashing techniques on an entire population. Control their minds you can control the outcome.

Far fetched fantasy - but fun to think about. Lol

Have anons seen this one? Blows my mind. There used to be MANY of these kinds of vids, but like everything important, had been scrubbed. I'm getting tired of this shit.
If we don't take our world back soon, no one will. Do you realize, we are the last ones in History to know any of this shit if we just grow old, and fade out? Are we losing the information war?

Link to download?

Spics, both men and women, operate on the Mean Girls mentality. It's hilarious how they are their own worst enemy.

Well what ideology do you prefer? One that will lead to the extinction of the western nations, or one that will breathe new life into, and liberate the people of the west?

What the controller forgets is that controlling the outcome isn't easy, in fact, it is subject to probability. Only one person, one spark that ignites to collapse the whole house of cards.

I dont know about that… it's pretty easy to either silence one, or dissuade that one from ever saying anything. How many of us would go on social media under our real names and say the things we say here? Ostracism is a real good motivator to keep quiet.

People are noticing the online censorship, it's so bad even the MSM is paying attention to it here in Holland.

Many people are aware of the fact that these platforms do not represent the voices of our people. Most people are not stupid you know. So what do people do? Talk in person. It is about time we do this more, instead of having an intermediate party such as facebook meddle with our human communication.

Life finds a way, especially when you have 7 billion somewhat unpredictable creatures walking the planet, some more unpredictable than the others, of course. Imagine how frustrating smart off the grid people are for the system.

And what does a chilling effect cause?

It simply causes the issues they are trying to mask go underground. Energy will be pent up, because when you "chill" some legitimate issue people are trying to adress, it is not going to go away any time soon. Instead it will just build up in the collective unconscious, because more and more people become aware of the problem, because it isn't being adressed which allows for it to grow, and more and more people come into contact with the problems.

Soon the majority of white people will face the fruits of immigration, and if the silencing continues and the issues unresolved, it'll pent up and explode, probably in some form of warfare.

Our job is to fight against the chilling effect, which is essentially a spell used against a group of people, to gain an advantage over them temporarily to further an agenda while they have to adress and try to bypass the silence.

Yup, elite have talked about this before, Quigley mentions it in Tragedy and hope in an entire chapter. But the best source for this is…
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Do_Androids_Dream_of_Electric_Sheep?
…the book blade runner is based off of. In it people are able to decide down to the very minute exactly which emotion and feeling they wish to experience in that moment/hour/day. Fascinating implications, especially when you consider its likely to be possible electromagnetically soon (if not already done who knows) rather then bio-chemically like right now.

Anyone have the pdf for this book?

Electromagnetically induced states of consciousness or semi-consciousness
GOOD GOD SHIT IS FUCKED

First, the media isn't the biggest brainwashing-propagandizing force in the modern world, that would be the intellectual/academic/educational cartel, as the latter perform 99% of the ideological and theoretical heavy lifting for the former. The media is really just one big cheerleading PR firm for TPTB, the intellectuals and academics (who control the colleges, the schools, the educational curriculum, the academic accreditation and credentialing and professional/fraternal organizations, and the content and production of all educational media) are the actual brains.

Second, the propaganda techniques the media uses are only highly effective because the media operates as a single entity with a single will, with a single ideology, promoting a single narrative, using a single discursive framework/paradigm. The media succeeds because it is monopoly with total narrative and information control. Narrative control is the single most important political imperative in the post-Enlightenment political paradigm of "popular government".

Chomsky's political writings are worthless Jewish garbage but his work on the MSM is a good starting point, if you ignore his assessment of the who and the whom, because it is straightforward and highly accessible. The media's main task isn't to inform or advise or opine or anything like that, it's not even to sell specific messages, it's to maintain the official ideological narrative. The postwar western MSM is incomparably better at its job than any of its favorite betes noires - the red chinese, the soviets, the nazis, muh russia, all of them - because it has long since attained total narrative control and successfully defeated all challengers and silenced all critics for so long that its audience simply has no suspicions that it is actually being fed propaganda that is frequently objectively so amateur it wouldn't have made it into Streicher's Der Stürmer or Bukharin's Pravda. The majority of all these other audiences always knew on some level that they were only being given one perspective and that most of the world , perhaps even a majority of their countrymen, probably did not share that perspective.

Here;'s the link for the PDF:

b-ok.cc/book/2612812/324103

Point being, you cannot possibly compete with the western MSM. In the time you spend debunking a single article or a single story or a single lie they have told it 100 more times along with 10 new lies. You can't beat their propaganda either, because it is conferred the status of official truth, even religious truth, making its opponents illegitimate by definition - "if you were legitimate, you would be mainstream!" You also likely cannot starve the MSM, as many libertarians and leftists have proposed, pointing out that it is after all a "capitalist" industry, a "business" that must turn a profit to survive, revealing only their pathetic ignorance of political reality and ideological economics. The refutation is thus: "eppur si muove". The profit margin of the western MSM is not financial but political and ideological, the benefit to the status quo of mass narrative control and ideological consent, really of mind control of the public, is incomparably greater than the monetary cost of subsidizing the individual corporate entities handling the operation.

And the society is so converged that this happens organically - all carrot, no stick. When Carlos Slim bought the failing New York Times, did anyone outside the media cesspit itself actually notice? What about when Jeff Bezos bought the failing Washington Post? Of course not. They are all always already on the same ideological page of the same ideological book at all times. What they really are is simply fascistic, in the purest political-economic theoretical sense - disparate agents voluntarily integrated into a single functional entity adhering to a single ideology obeying a single "organic" will with a single purpose sharing a single set of incentives and taking concrete decisive cooperative action to achieve a single set of well-defined goals for the benefit of their in-group. There can be no question that ideologically mature fascism is the most powerful force in history.

The level at which you have to oppose them is meta-ideological. Expose the most momentous lies that are the lynchpins and cornerstones of their narrative and expose the absurdity and contradiction of their ideology. But most importantly, offer a superior, more truthful, narrative and ideology, or you accomplish nothing, and your effort is little more than an exercise is unwitting gatekeeping and controlled opposition. You must reject the entire ideological apparatus, the entire theoretical paradigm, of your opponent, or you are simply showing up to a gunfight unarmed. All that matters is narrative control. It is the entire reason why some people are posting on anonymous Mexican pre-Colombian agronomy forums for free and others are paid handsomely to appear on national TV. The sophistication of the techniques they use does not matter much, because they permit no competition - the quality of the product is all but irrelevant when you control both supply and demand.

You're now aware of your own doubletalk. Make of it what you will.

Holy shit, that's amazing.

I thought all that stuff about Kubrick using subliminal programming in Room 237 was crazy talk, but Derren Brown proves it.

Centralized ownership of the media landscape is a problem - like that Sinclair Broadcasting video where everyone uses the same script - but the mind control aspect goes deeper.

It's all centered around guilt and the power it has to modify behavior. By saying that whites/men/non-cucks SHOULD feel guilty, and repeating that message in a constantly overwhelming way - it creates guilt.

They then offer salvation from that guilt through self-betrayal, and once you do that, you justify it to yourself by then pushing the same message as them, but doing it with more fervor than they do themselves. (carrot)

Social media / internet / the classroom reinforces that through virtue signalling and punishment of anyone who disagrees. (stick)

It's no coincidence that " - shaming" is being demonised. Guilt and shame are the primary mechanisms for brainwashing/behavior modification. If you can no longer body-shame, then the population WILL get fat. If you can no longer slut-shame then girls WILL act like sluts (men do too, but that's kind of default setting).

Conversely, if you call Afghans or Iraqis the "enemy" because we've been at war with them for 20 years, then YOU get shamed! That way you won't protest when they bring the enemy into your own communities.

There's a well studied and deliberate pattern being used by the media in the "culture war":

1. Constant assault on identity
2. Guilt for an old way of thinking
3. Punishment for persisting in old thought
4. Forcing a person into self-betrayal (going against what they KNOW to be right)
5. Offering leniency if they change their thoughts
6. Getting them to confess their old "crimes" (which were perfectly acceptable behavior under the identity in step 1)
7. Channeling the feelings of guilt at the old ways of thinking
8. Offering a release of that guilt
9. Changing behavior
10. Confession to the world of your new way of thinking, followed by a new identity.

The culture war is planned. This is deliberate. This is textbook brain washing.

Thanks man.

Attached: cult_members.webm (720x480, 3.55M)

SHUT IT DOWN

Attached: 35c.png (687x696, 23.81K)

LOL!!!

This video describes the progressive left so well!

if you guys are real good, you first realize
all propoganda comes from one source. You dont hear multiple people talkign then go, wow did you hear what they said? no you find the source and go wow did you hear what he said? cause only 1 person can verify any thing, of their own personal experience.

and they try to attack people invidivually while claiming there are no individuals but a group, trying to convince and make you doubt what you see and hear for yourself

Then try and go out and find where they are currently attacking reality. when they operate like that, they can only attack one premise at a time, itswhy theyre shit never works, and they ahve to attempt to rely on group and mob attacks. it is organized crime u know.

so go out and try to find the current attack, if you know whats going on, you can find it, and find were theyre at.

The problem is the chilling effect will not work anymore when the targeted group is as big as the golem populous.

Our group grows everyday because the Jews have taken clown world too far, too fast. People are starting to notice. History is repeating itself and strong men will arise and purge the modern Weimar which we live in and all those responsible. All their crimes will be brought to light and this time we will be united and we will defeat our enemies with extreme prejudice.

Have the full version.

Attached: How to start a cult.mp4 (478x360, 11.93M)

bitchute.com/video/fiTJFuZq6HKn/

sounds like america

what other non-whites operate on the mean girls mentality?

bump

I fucking hate that stupid word so much. Why not just say "manipulation"? "Brainwashing" doesn't exist, and it's a stupid dramatized, hyperbolized word that only serves to make conspiracy theories and sci-fi movies sound more interesting.

hasn't Zig Forums has been doing this all along?

How the fuck is that "brainwashing"? It's insecure herd-driven rats following the herd because they're too insecure/self-conscious to have an independent position. No where in the video is "brainwashing" mentioned. It's "social pressure." It's manipulation in this instance, and herd mentality when it's organic.

youtu.be/rsXera-BDpw

Attached: 31hlbf.jpg (500x791, 104.63K)

They're both along the same type of vein, but brainwashing is more extreme. It's about replacing someone's identity with a new one, rather than just convincing them of something.

MK ULTRA started when American prisoners of war in Korea were rescued and they found that they were now hard line communists that supported Russia and Korea instead of America. That's not just manipulation, that's something more extreme.

Yeah. Memes do a great job of steps 1 & 2. That's why the left wants to learn how to meme too.

jews control usa now.

The norks groom nice virgin Korean wives. I know a Hell's Angel in Vancouver (well, Surrey) who bought one.

Anti slide bump.