Let's ruin stranger things 3 for the normies

Devils advocate against a tv series watched by masses of normies

Attached: El_starts_closing_the_Gate.png (1920x960, 2.4M)

4Chan tier

retarded slide-thread.
one could make decent points about this series but you didn't

cool, imkamfy i can tell youre there

Go back to the nursing home so Da'Queesha can beat you again you fucking boomer.
This is the kinda shit I'd expect to see from a MIGA boomer on Twitter who trying to "own the libs".

Attached: boomernigger.jpg (306x418, 19.41K)

I actually enjoyed it, minus the race mixing and Russians are the enemy propaganda. It had some good moments.

Same.
I wish I could temporarily switch off what I've learned so I could fully enjoy talmudvision shows for a little while.
Seeing all the obvious forced racemixing (for those who don't know they paired a fucked up mutt with a smart, white mormon girl and a redhead with a nigger) really threw me off.
Also that little sheboon that they brought along with them was extremely fucking annoying.

Once you understand the kike/leftist propaganda you see it everywhere. Makes me have to question how much of it is intentional vs. subconscious, either case being degenerate. But despite all of that, I like the 80s retro. Kind of reminds me of a modern day The Wonder Years. If this show was set today, it would be a fucking total failure.

Why are the kids so ugly in this show? All of kids are Jewish. That's why they look so weird.

The mormon girl Suzie is played by Gabriella Pizzolo. Does she look remotely like a mormon? She looks like a Jew to me. I couldn't confirm her she definitely does not look Mormon.

The plot is actually pretty good, aside from muh Russians and obvious race mixing. Kike mayor getting fucked was nice to see, kinda wished the monster just killed everybody and ended differently. I did like the sheriff though.

Her mother is Natalie Steed Pizzolo, if google images is correct then she's a blonde white woman. Most likely a mutt Italian.

I want to fuck MBB but Sophia Lillis is hotter. What do

You don’t belong here, yid.

Said the redditor posting an imkikey-tier thread.

i dont support israel or kikes, in fact i'm against it

Already a thread yid.

Don't shit all over the OP, these types of operations are good for recruiting more teenagers and young folks to our cause. This board is becoming nothing but a hive of defeatist pessimists, ignore the non-action takers OP.

Is that Anne Frank?

If you're going to go this route why not use Chernobyl? It's outright telling you liberalism and political correctness kills everyone.

Attached: GettyImages-629912323.jpg (3464x2283, 1.26M)

1980's russia

How Pozz'd is Chernobyl? I don't watch Netflix but my girlfriend does. Might be something we can enjoy together?
(Shes aware of Jewish influence and is a hardcore sympathizer to our cause, but you know how women are, she isn't as willing to deprive herself of "entertainment" like I am.)

They're shills. The imkamfy obsession is a dead giveaway.

I enjoyed it, and it's relatively un-pozzed for a HBO/BSkyB collab.

bring this shit to halfchan and i will contribute. if not fuck off and stop flooding pol with your shit

From what I hear, that really ugly kid has several birth defects that fuck his shit up and make him look like that.

It's just paid shilling they've always been here, filter and ignore.

It's obviously a Strategum to scare the Population in not using Nuclear Energy. If you didn't notice: there's a huge Debate going on "the Energy Shift" right now. The Argument: In order to survive, people need to get off 'fossil' Fuels and find other ways of Energy. The Energy Market, is a multi-trillion dollar one. Roughly speaking, there are 2 Camps: the "Greens" want to go full solar, wind, biowaste etc. while the other side wants to go implement Nuclear Energy. "Ecological" solutions will not be able to supply the Population in their needs, at least not in the current Decades with the current Technology. Nuclear Energy can achieve that, as its relatively cheap, generates a lot of energy and produces a low amount of CO2. The (((Greens))) know this. Thus this scare tactic ("Netflix's new hit show CHERNOBYL") was created to shoo people away from Nuclear Energy, since it shows that when Nuclear Energy goes wrong, it goes horribly wrong.

I haven't watched the Show, so I can not comment on its intricacies, Themes or Story Telling: I just watch grand Narratives since it comes natural to me. To me, it's obvious that the Show's purpose is to form the Narrative to make people scared of using nuclear Energy.

itt: faggots

Can't we go simple? Just spamming spoilers and enjoying the salt?

You need a real hobby, OP. Or if possible (I doubt it) get laid.