RV/Camper Parks are Fertile Ground

I've been thinking of ways for Americans to develop new inroads that are not online. After a trip to a my girlfriend's family's campsite, I had the realization that these places are primed to be insular, pro-white, nature-loving, family-loving, traditionalist communities. The place was near a popular local lake in the Midwest. One of the first things I was told was that a black guy had moved in and everyone promptly renamed that side of the campground "Ferguson." It was an inside joke that everyone was in on. There were about 100 families camped on the grounds and everyone knew everyone. It was very tight knit. I have spent time in these places before, but never struck me before how these could be easily turned into on the ground havens that are 99.99% white, and non whites stick out like a sore thumb and are not exactly welcome, even among the boomers.

It's mostly working class boomers and their grandkids at this point (lots of Trump flags, but also some Confederate flags), but a jew would not be caught dead in a place like that. They think of Deliverance when they picture these parts. We should not shy away from the lower class rural whites, we should engage them. In fact, realistically we need them. The maragrita-ville boomers will start dying off and their kids will soon inherit these campers and the summer traditions of spending practically every weekend in these places. The communities are strong and cohesive, and their politics already align with Zig Forums. They just don't know it yet. I was shocked to find how easily I could get these strangers to accept some of my more incendiary premises solely because I was having a few beers around a campfire with them.

Want to know how to engage young white men and have an absolute guarantee that you won't accidentally engage with (((subversive))) individual? Slowly integrate yourself into one of these poor man's summer home communities and start gradually dropping redpills with your neighbors. These places are all over the country. It might take a few years, but if you are charismatic and understand how propagandize well and be subtle you could steer these groups towards a traditionalist workers party of some sort pretty easily. The boomers will desperately cling to their perceived freedoms, but the younger generations are already starting to understand that their freedom is superficial. Just an idea, another potential vector.

Attached: rvcamper.jpg (800x600 3.79 MB, 247.64K)

On top of that, I would also bring trained feline companions that could guide you on your search for game. I've hunted with a Iberian lynx with exceptional senses and I've watched rare fish breeds, lots of deer, and the occasional momma bear. The lynx also helped me avoid stumbling upon beehives and bats nests too.

It's a worthwhile companion.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (620x330, 372.35K)

the average amerimutt does not have a trained Lynx. You must be 12 years old.

given that is it 100% certain that in the years ahead, tremendous numbers of white people will be moving into RVs and living in campgrounds. the (((Federal Reserve))) fucked us in 2009 by inflating housing by pumping trillions of ZOGbucks into housing to artificially prop up the global ZOG debt-fiat economy. nothing about this situation has changed in the past decade. and our economy is as fake as in the centrally managed USSR and the gubbmint is juking the stats and Zognald is the hypeman for it all, bragging about "longest expansion in history, record low unemployment for the niggers and the beaners, goy!" meanwhile, the number of adults who are not in the labor force is higher today than it was during the Reign of Barry Soetoro. white America is continually being robbed and shoved down the economic ladder into the lower caste in order to more easily replace us.

so your idea for new recruiting grounds is a good one, because RV parks will be a growing population over the next decade. and you're right that RV living acts as a natural barrier to keep out kikes and nigs and the rest of the foreign hordes, because the shitskins and the Cosmpolitan shapeshifters refuse to live like "bible-thumping inbred racist hicks in fly over states."

it's going to be rather ironic. the poorer and poorer the white American peasantry becomes, and the more destitute and bankrupt we are, the more red pilled and even blackpilled we become and the more open minded we become to accepting the obvious fundamental principles of NatSoc and the more willing we become to break the (((conditioning))) and embrace the fact that Hitler did nothing wrong.

Yeah let me just go to my local Lynx store and get right on that you fucking absolute faggot AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH

A pickup, camper, firearms, food, and a dog is all a man really needs to be happy and self-sufficient. Oh and maybe a motorcycle and a small boat or kayak for agility and efficiency while parked.

As someone who camped in RV parks all throughout my childhood I would have to agree. It always felt peaceful and welcoming when we would go to these campsites. Now that I'm older I know why. It was an escape from the multicultural shithole that has plagued both the suburbs and cities.

The people at RV parks aren't lower class rural whites. They're millennials who have given up on the rat race and retired boomers. They're largely all middle class.

I have an instinctual distrust for all cats. I don't hate them or anything - it's just they still have that wild element to them. Dogs on the other hand have evolved along side us for centuries and are fiercely loyal.

Attached: bike-dog.jpeg (1280x720, 104.9K)

(OP)

How do they react to the cat fucking?

Housing is the "battery" for the failing electronic economy. It's what all the monopoly money is based on, if it's value decreases to a sane level (house value = 3x annual income, a measure of affordability used for centuries), then large swaths of the equity market would collapse. Housing needs to remain unaffordable, and if it ever becomes affordable, it will simply be taxed back into unreachable heights. All to pay for the replacements, who cannot afford to live here by their own labor.

This is priceless user.

I travel the US for a couple years in a vintage trailer and I was routinely squashed between hundred thousand dollar behemoths.

Attached: luxury rv.jpg (900x600, 104.81K)

does the CIA have enough niggers to infiltrate them all?

Fucking boomers

RV campers are fucking crazy though. Like the RV camps in middle of desert in California. Saw how one dude got harassed by the elders in the RV camps since they didn't like him. The elders in RV camps are like rough hillbillies with total hierarchy in these RV camps. True not many negros tho. But be prepared for some weird ass hillbilly hierarchy fighting unless you are a cuck and enjoy your place in the group.

I did a typo I meant boomers when I typed elders. Gosh. total crazy boomers in those RV camps.

I wasn't jealous…my tiny POS travel trailer smelled delicious of old wood and dust and so many people stopped by to talk with me and tell me that their grandfathers had made the same one by hand and how many happy family memories they had in it. My POS looks a lot like this…it was cute and made by hand, back when Americans had cool hobbies. Anyway it got so much attention, compared to their ridiculous money sync that the boomers were always nonplussed in their shiney luxury monstrosities. :)

Attached: 1966 Frolic 18ft Travel Trailer.jpg (639x353, 159.96K)

Never once had a bad experience. But I am pretty low maintenance neighbor.

I've slept many a night in a camper like that! Brings back some good memories.

This user is correct.
Felines, while somewhat domesticated, are not to the same level of domestication as dogs.
The bigger breeds, the naturally wild felines (panthers, lions, etc) even when raised from kittens, will sometimes revert to natural instincts for no apparent reason and attack humans. You see the same thing in wolf pups, or anyone stupid enough to try to raise a dingo from a pup.

I'm a hiker/backpacker and if you can't carry shit on your back and go up and down steep hills, I don't want to talk to you.

If only we used this as part of our litmus for leadership

There's nothing wrong with the wildness of house cats - it's why they're so endearing. The only problems that arise are the fault of the human involved.

If you try to treat them like well-trained dogs, you're going to have a bad time.
I've also noticed that cats don't take kindly to flamboyant limp-wristed faggots.

you can create selective pressure for friendliness to humans though. the russians did this with foxes. it's how you can have pet foxes now. probably, with crispr you can take those friendliness genes and insert them to lions or niggers or hornets and then they will love humans.

Are you talking about the Ozarks? That place is shit. I know someone who works in the hotels that are around the lake and let me tell you this place is swarming with race mixers, liberals and yolos from aged frat to 50. Your camp site might be a nice family fun haven but you're surrounded by filth

I think taking dog friendliness would be a better match. Dogs can understand many words of english…I started having to learn to spell things out to keep secrets from my dogs and then they figured that out as well.

btw if anyone else has theyre own pullman you can hitch up to most amtrak trains for about $1 / mile and travel the country like a true patrician.
only rich autists need apply

Attached: Car-RHMA-Cedar-Rapids-int.jpg (747x450, 85.89K)

Way to derail the thread. Kiked first post

There are plenty of lower class rural whites that do this as a vacation. They don't have the massive luxury campers but they take pride in what they have an they make their lot as nice as possible. There are some middle class boomers that do this as well but they have one foot in the grave anyway. Millennials that do this are hillbilllies. Have you ever met a suburban or urban millennial that has any interest in spending more than a day in a campsite? Icky bugs and all.

Not a bad guess, but no. You'll find these kinds of places even in the north with all the lakes up there.

This.
I'm planning to quit my lease at the end of the year, buy and RV and just live in it for a couple years. No matter how I look at it it's going to be $500 a month cheaper even if I finance the RV.

Houses are just modern slave quarters.

Slightly nicer versions of this…

Attached: chinese people caged home.jpg (590x400, 51.9K)

i thought those were koreans?

then you should do van camping for ultra cheap. if you want to do rv camping please at least own a plot of land with no covenant restrictions to park the thing on other wise you're at the mercy of some jew rv park owner to not raise your lot rent. rvs will degrade faster than a house especially with wet weather.

Real redneck/Appalachian hours on that post I reckon.

I have a wife and two kids. I want to provide them with some measure of comfort. My wife is already a very sweet and tolerant woman, don't want her to be to cramped and uncomfortable.

then at least own the lot you park on please

this is in the works.

have you RV'd long term in the past?

Even if they do, when shit hits the fan they can be easily outnumbered.

no, not long term. but i've considered van camping. it's cheaper than an apartment but it's no good for raising a family. lots of hidden costs and maintenance. if you don't own the lot it's a no go. also acquiring a truck to tow the trailer is expensive.

thats only if you can tell who the cianigger is and he doesn't mobilize everyone else against you

So… where we setting up Zig Forums rv camp?

It should be in the southern Appalachians, that's probably the reddest part of the country.

That is highly dependent on location.

Oh great, Schlomo the RV nationalist/organic gardener is making threads now…

Attached: 1433511756497.gif (500x382, 387.55K)

Was Gentle Ben not available?

RV parks: boomers spending their accumulated wealth to enjoy life outside of the vibrancy centers before they die?

Living in a van is just a meme. I can't image white people doing that. Living in an RV is for trash, sorry. I could sort of see living a MGTOW life in a high end motorhome / 5th wheel, but with a family? HARD pass.

Can you imagine how welfare RV life is? Having to smell your black tank when it gets full, micro bathrooms fit for anemic Asian children, dribble shower water pressure, AC sucking in everyone's camp fires, shitty pads that's supposed to be a "mattress", virtually no counter space, gets messy instantly, falls apart because they're made like shit to rob boomers…..miss me with that shit.

You're not even trying to blend in, are you? Fuck off.

No you need to have 10 kids that you'll pay child support to after getting butt raped in divorce court

wtf is a pullman you autist?

As long as you're not very tall it can be okay. If you're over 6 feet tall it might be rough, especially if you're closer to 7 feet tall. Maybe its a claustrophobia thing, maybe not a big deal for others. Just something to be wary of.

That – narrowness of quarters – and water preservation/waste management can be harsh.

Attached: books-for-tall-people (2015_02_12 21_28_37 UTC).jpg (500x329, 43.5K)

Yes.

Do it. I've wanted to for years, but I'm too fucking broke to afford an RV or even a decent van that doesn't require a ton of work.

Attached: Img_6810.jpg (700x432, 57.37K)

Trump will die

I have lived in a camper for years. It allowed me to save money and buy a farm. If you don't have a goal to work towards (that includes getting out of the camper and into something more permanent) you will get into a cycle of shittiness. In other words, it is an awesome means to end that should not be overlooked.

3rd pic, burgers have some truly beautiful country - reminds me of the flyover scenes from The Shining, inspires me every time I watch it. When I retire one day I hope to spend a year or so touring, ideally after you've purged all the niggers.

how many acres and what area? what do you grow?

No, it's Hong Kong.

user can buy an actual Town and be Mayor, and/or a RV Park and be Owner and/or Manager and build a House or two on Site, get Grants for Fiber Internet Service, and etc.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (600x450 266.45 KB, 576.34K)

Not even close.

this is pretty goddamn classy

so in theory if you privatly owned one of these, there is a precedent of private owners hitching up to company trains and traveling behind it?

Where do you park it out of the way once you get where youre going? How accommodating are the different shipping companies in allowing someone to hitch up once youre ready to leave?

Not necessary bad the lower class whites tend to help each and treat the whole neighborhood like a community. They also spend less and make the most out of everything unlike the middle and rich classes which spends the most on useless shit.
t grew up poor and live in upper middle class home

Attached: 1434827462971.jpg (1440x1080, 265.58K)