TYPHON FREEMAN (ANTIFA MEMBER) THREATENING LIVES

VIOLENT WORDS FROM ANTIFA MEMBER

" its very disappointing, and sad, yet comical as well, when ignorant clowns such as yourself, decide to make aggressive challenges and/or overt disrespectful or rude comments form the safety and comfort of their keyboards at home. Unbelievably brave of you. Don't break a nail fag. You fools would never do it to anyone in your own zip code…lol. Some 'people' are well equipped and trained with the ability to know exactly how to "seek, locate, close with, and destroy" idiots like you. Just a factual observation. Im very embarrassed for you. You're ugly woman must be so proud of you but I am am very disappointed and sorry that you're so intimidated by the big scary Antifa girl sir. Your Man Card is hereby Revoked for your obvious and admitted discomfort and fear of approaching overweight girls.. Very sad Jimbo. I would prefer to personally instruct and demonstrate to you a few effective and safer alternative methods to subduing, de-escalating and/or taking the fight out of an aggressive or disturbed subject. You couldn't defend against it and you would be picking yourself up off of the deck, ONLY If and when I allowed it. I could choke you unconscious before you hit the ground. So, You should just stick to automotive work and angling with the other Wanker Yankers because your aggressively ignorant inquiry shows your inexperience, your arrogance and your aggressive attitude of stupidity and weakness will one day get you Fucked up. Grow some balls…and don't be so stupid or maybe one day your ignorant questions will bite you in the ass. You're dismissed. Now, Goeth and fucketh thyself dickbeater."

Attached: 64214322_152158629282785_1346017354424778752_n.jpg (720x960, 78.89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

facebook.com/typhon.freeman
humanevents.com/2019/05/29/twitter-bans-analyst-who-revealed-journalists-antifa-connections/
quillette.com/2019/05/29/its-not-your-imagination-the-journalists-writing-about-antifa-are-often-their-cheerleaders/
ndpr.nd.edu/news/nietzsches-psychology-of-ressentiment-revenge-and-justice-in-on-the-geneaology-of-morals/
archive.is/142Be
facebook.com/chuck.oldendorf
archive.is/shokj
facebook.com/profile.php?id=100017273587938
archive.is/Ot0De
facebook.com/austin.hill.31
archive.is/ZXhKR
facebook.com/logan.hoffman.357
archive.is/HCAqm
facebook.com/kyle.richardson.581
archive.is/3PcJh
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

PROFILE PICTURE

AND FACEBOOK

Attached: 65575124_156640272167954_6849089801816113152_n.jpg (960x960, 98.66K)

Terrorists. Journalists who endorse them are even worse.

SHOW THIS MOTHER FUCKER WHO IT IS TO BE EXPOSED

think hes the kind of guy who just wants an excuse to kill people and doesn't care about antifa's political viewpoints?

oh, and thats even worse than being an antifag
at least antifa thinks they're good guys; this fag would just be plain malevolent if he was in it for the license to kill

I think both, I think he cares about political viewpoints of Antifa and looking for an excuse to cause violence and kill

MORE WORDS FROM THEM

"all too often, it is necessary to become physical in the defense of others and their property, but even brainwashed thugs are not entitled to the right to feel, think, and verbally express themselves to 'speak' out against whatever it is they find troubling to their sensibilities and ideology. This is America, without the "UNITED STATES", and as such, without the Corporate "UNITED STATES" Inc., as State Citizens, AND NOT the oppressed and regulated subjects and FEDERAL DEBT SLAVES thereof, , we do not have the right to express our thoughts, but ONLY with violence or destructive behavior."

He seems gay just saying.

Some antifa retard's post on social media is not worth anyone's time. They've called for literal ethnic genocide and nothing happens. Focus on something that isn't a waste of time or exposes your IP address by going to some retards jewbook profile.

True, I never bothered with ANTIFA just seems waste of energy. But their current events.. How they try to kill older people in broad daylight and how cops ignore it as it happens. Did get my attention. Since its not just the ANTIFA kids any more. Like in Portland the Mayor is ANTIFA apparently too from his actions. Now its starting to creep into the actual power positions.

Why have you bumped a shitty thread three times? Go back to niggertits.

i built my own firewall, i have yet to have my IP exposed. nor can it be. but if you don't feel safe using the link. use the searchbar. use it by a public server aswell.

did not mean to bump the post more than once.

Every Antifa faggot's social media rant on a leftist social media platform that doesn't censor or ban for calls to violence is not worth a thread, retarded fuckshit. How much has Obongo packed your fudge anyway faggot?

Fuck off ANTIFA lover. You bumped this too you stupid fuck.

that entire text

Wow what a hOmOpHoBe
Yeah no, pics related

Attached: antifabtfo.gif (640x360 408.12 KB, 1.49M)

As much as I'd love to see anti-faggots behind bars it's just not worth the effort. That faggot Eric Clapton got off scott-free for attempted murder because "lol a bike lock isn't intended to be a weapon". The system supports its puppets.

i honestly think the more we say "their not worth it" the more we help this shit go on. we gotta go full force. we cant just throw it off and say its not worth the effort. lets dox this fag

He's insulting the proletariat. He's one of those soft job commies that wants everyone else to work while he sits on his ass dictating the rules.

I wouldn't be surprised if we were to find out a large portion of them are journalists

They don't even pretend to be consistent.

Shoulda posted in one of the antifa threads

but hey no one's trying to dilute the topic or anything.
remember to sage and report

Christ what a transparent newnigger.

Seriously where are you all coming from?

Antifa LARPer insulting the actual working-class. Go figure.

Attached: boomers fishing.jpg (1024x620, 95.38K)

Didn't Veritas reveal extensive ties between antifa and mainstream jouranlists? I may be thinking of some other right wing group. Anyway, journos love commie terrorism.

Post something constructive instead of acting like a redneck glownigger generating text noise with mindless shit. This is why the farmers back in the day kept to the back and stfu since they only talked shit.

What's your angle, friend?
Pretty sure you're trying to redirect your inevitable comeuppance onto some no-neck goon.

Twitter Bans Analyst Who Revealed AntiFa Connections With Journalists.
humanevents.com/2019/05/29/twitter-bans-analyst-who-revealed-journalists-antifa-connections/

It’s Not Your Imagination: The Journalists Writing About Antifa Are Often Their Cheerleaders
quillette.com/2019/05/29/its-not-your-imagination-the-journalists-writing-about-antifa-are-often-their-cheerleaders/

reminder to sage, report, and filter

OP can't even into greentext or replying.
Seriously, look: (8) posts and not a single one of either.
Even /cuckchan/ could do better.

Brilliant. Fact is most ANTIFA are more or less in this vein. They're assholes who want to fuck with people from the safety of the mob and they want the luxury of feeling self righteous about their acts of cowardly sadism.

It's literally Nietzsche's concept of ressentimente.
Search NDPR
Search
GUY ELGAT

Nietzsche's Psychology of Ressentiment: Revenge and Justice in On the Geneaology of Morals
Guy Elgat, Nietzsche's Psychology of Ressentiment: Revenge and Justice in On the Geneaology of Morals, Routledge, 2017, 180 pp., $140.00, ISBN 9781138724808.

Reviewed by Mark Migotti, University of Calgary

The analysis and diagnosis of ressentiment – its nature and its effects on the history of Western thought (and Eastern thought too, for that matter) – are at the heart of Nietzsche's contributions to philosophy. "The earth has been a madhouse", he says in the Genealogy of Morals [GM], and otherworldly philosophers, along with priests, theologians, and others, have played a large a part in making it so. Such claims demand rigorous scrutiny, so it's pleasing that in the book under review Nietzsche's account of ressentiment is carefully investigated and diligently analyzed.

As his subtitle indicates, Elgat's chief text is the Genealogy and his chief concern is the relationship of ressentiment to justice. Rich in detail, Elgat's discussions are nevertheless sharply focused on a core theme: that "Nietzsche's critique of morality is motivated by considerations of justice," his "main charge against ressentiment and morality [being] . . . their injustice" (p. 163). He expounds and defends this view in seven chapters, preceded by an introduction.

In Chapter 1, Elgat criticizes Eugen Dühring's and Robert Solomon's forced attempts to rehabilitate ressentiment by assigning to it an integral role in the genesis of a sense of justice, and in Chapter 2 he sketches a "minimalist" account of what ressentiment is. Chapter 3 takes up the injustice of ressentiment, and Chapter 4 turns to the first essay of GM in an effort to explain how "the same features that make ressentiment unreliable in matters of justice play a role in generating the self-deception required for the success of the slave revolt in morality" (9). Chapter 5 is explicitly cast as an interlude devoted to the relation of ressentiment to bad conscience, specifically to the idea that "it is the man of ressentiment who has the invention of bad conscience on his conscience" (p. 9). Chapters 6 and 7 complete the book's argument by, first, showing how slavish ressentiment manages to provoke a transformation of "justice on an elementary level" into a moralized notion "that bestows universal and equal extension to all the newly minted values of the slave revolt" (pp. 9-10); and then "reconstruct[ing]" on Nietzsche's behalf a "vindicatory genealogy of the capacity to be (non morally) just" (p. 10, emphasis added).

Elgat's focus on ressentiment and justice leads him to pay welcome attention to a number of underexplored passages in GM, and to address important difficulties faced by Nietzsche's views. But he sometimes misses nuances in Nietzsche's arguments, and often scants their context in the narrative of GM. For example, while (in my view) his minimalist interpretation of ressentiment is on the right track, his attempt at a rigorously neutral, "purely psychological" definition of ressentiment is open to criticism. Elgat's understanding of ressentiment is minimalist in the sense that it relies on a minimal number of presuppositions. Contrary to the suggestions, explicit or implicit, of many commentators, he denies that ressentiment is an affliction only of the weak or slavish, argues that it isn't necessarily motivated by a sense of injustice or a belief that one has been wronged, and maintains that it needn't fester or be repressed.

As Elgat interprets it, Nietzschean ressentiment is an "instinctive reaction" to suffering (of a certain sort). More compendiously, it is "an affectively charged desire for revenge that involves the belief that someone or other is responsible for the suffering that causes it . . . "
ndpr.nd.edu/news/nietzsches-psychology-of-ressentiment-revenge-and-justice-in-on-the-geneaology-of-morals/

Attached: commie_seizure.webm (447x306 4.45 MB, 36.64K)

These ANTIFAs actually make sense, when you think about it. Imagine being a completely worthless niggerwit fucktard who has just enough awareness from the scrap of human DNA untainted by jewry to realize that the only reason a genetic dead end like you exists is thanks to the anti-human/pro-nigger system in place. Now imagine the humans you hate starting to agitate for the elimination of your artificial life support system that would lead to the eventual death of all incompetent subhuman mutant trash, meaning you and your collection of fellow turdbrains.
Really, it's like watching chimps defend a cooler full of snickers bars they stole by flinging shit at the zoo keepers.

Attached: help-me-i-was-separated-from-my-parents-at-the-34387223.png (500x728, 178.8K)

He looks like the 'troll' version of semitic trash.
Punisher sweatshirt…? ok whatever…

he might have been separated from his sanity at the border.

Attached: joseph evans criminal assault video portland.jpg (873x636, 317.44K)

I got that homo vibe from looking at him as well.

That is ok it almost entirely unreadable to the point where it almost seems ESL.

Yeah yeah yeah, he probably doesnt even have 200 confirmed kills. We've been threatened by worse.

I don't understand the cock binding thing…can anyone explain it?

the guy in this post is being spread over the internet and code name is MR TEXAS. i suppose their is a new profile picture update. sub-chans will have more info and invitations will go out to those targeting an /sg/airstrike

Attached: 65381979_155756312256350_8492929233746657280_n.jpg (960x720, 70.14K)

Looks familiar

Attached: heavy-tf2_00335978.jpg (1120x700 155.02 KB, 82.03K)

Great. Nobody fucking cares. What's going to happen? Nothing. None of you faggots is going to do anything. Anyone that even suggests doing anything will be called a fed shill mossad operative. The police won't do anything because he's antifa.

wut

fucking niggers don't even know how they're outing themselves
explain what you think a sage does…

Which means this entire thing is a "honeypot" or you are all shit talking cowards like this bald freak says….I am inclined to believe the latter is the case …sad

Attached: d74f290429bb55f7b70d183568ae4115db82b33b026c588657b163d9b21e5f4b.jpg (234x234, 18.55K)

He's caged his oppressive manhood. Surely we have much to fear from antifa.

is this the new navy seal copy pasta?

What if I want to be caught? I’m a stonemason and I’ve been in a lot of street fights to know how to drop cunts . I just want to put myself in a self defence situation if you know what im saying .

Thanks for sharing his Facebook. I just messaged him letting him know that a board full of Nazis is plotting to dox and harass him, potentially leading to violence. Have fun when the SPLC and other antifascist orgs get this site offline.

Attached: 6A56F80C-47F4-4644-940C-718C94A2FB25.jpeg (500x331, 121.9K)

Attached: antifa_running_in_front_of_car.gif (447x306 1.47 MB, 30.46K)

j>>13478327

Attached: 04D4A208-6D33-4D0A-91A5-633B2DEDEC86.jpeg (800x749, 94.04K)

Attached: Capture.JPG (1234x833, 55.38K)

totally organic bro

Hiding behind paranoid conspiracies doesn't really mask you are all total pussy's afraid of Antifa….unfortunately

Terrorist organizations. They arent fascists you ignorant dicksucker

Looks like he got triggered. Oops:

What the fuck did you just fucking say about antifa, you literal nazi? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in rimjobs, and I’ve been involved in numerous butt plug insertions for my dad, and I have over 300 confirmed suicide attempts. I am trained in throwing shit and I’m the top glory hole gobbler in the entire US. You are nothing to me but just another shitlord. I can wipe my own ass with my tongue with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with not apologising to me for your cis, white male privilege? Think again, fascist. As we speak I am contacting George Soros and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm you literal nazi. The storm of complaints i will send to your employer. You’re social media will be suspended too, racist! I can be anywhere, any time, as long as i can borrow my mom’s car and I can literally make you feel ill you in several ways, and that’s just with my body odour. Not only am I extensively trained in gender pronouns, but I have access to the entire range of meds & hormones a man needs to pretend he is a woman and I will use it to its full extent to become a pretty, pretty lady. Just like i always wanted. If only you could have known how triggering your little “clever” comment was, maybe you would have held your cis tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now im crying. I will shit my dads cum out of my ass and he will make me eat it. He's not even my real dad!

Well thats just awful. Poor guy face all wet with tears. Nose all runny. Makeup running. Spaghetti running down his legs. Sheesh. Probably should just whack it with a shovel to keep it quiet or something.

snickers

Attached: 1562431154576.jpg (540x532, 44.89K)

Tell him to stop making threads here too :^)

lol u dum

Who the fuck names their kid Typhon

$50 leafbucks says someone could convince this guy to assault a pozz'd lawyer or another asset of the Antifa backers with nothing but some choice dumps of info to him.

Honestly I'm surprised we don't set off the mad dog useful idiots on their side like they try to do with ours

Cultists of Nurgle

Attached: 848586134682293_347247459131556_8033839062785720320_n.jpg (640x640, 82.33K)

the guy punching him is more likely to get messed up with that recklessness.

So which is you?
1 out of 5 is pretty good odds.
>inb4 I was lying that's not me nervous laughter

Attached: Kyle Richardson 2.jpg (518x531 280.33 KB, 166.19K)

Attached: Logan Hoffman 2.jpg (721x960 216.08 KB, 38.23K)

archive.is/142Be

facebook.com/chuck.oldendorf
archive.is/shokj
Charles Oldendorf
Lives in Griffith, Indiana

facebook.com/profile.php?id=100017273587938
archive.is/Ot0De
Austin Hill
Lives in Westerly, Rhode Island

facebook.com/austin.hill.31
archive.is/ZXhKR
Austin Hill 2

facebook.com/logan.hoffman.357
archive.is/HCAqm
Logan Hoffman
Went to Montgomery High School
Montgomery TX
Graduated in 2012

facebook.com/kyle.richardson.581
archive.is/3PcJh
Kyle Richardson
electrician at RCC electrical
RCC Electrical Services
Willis TX

Seems to be TX based

Attached: Kyle Richardson 3.png (644x305, 94.76K)

>(((Freeman)))
looks jewish

So are we trying to track him or ?

not inclusive enough. your antifa membership is now revoked.

Sounds like the kind of turbo faggot who’d be unironically posting that he’s a navy seal with over 300 confirmed kills.

well seems like an even more insufferable faggot but probably impotent and no dangerous
just map their networks starting with irl willix, tx

Looks like a big overreaction

he had the guts to fight back Much better individual then the pussys here

its very disappointing, and sad, yet comical as well, when ignorant clowns such as yourself, decide to make aggressive challenges and/or overt disrespectful or rude comments form the safety and comfort of their keyboards at home. Unbelievably brave of you. Don't break a nail fag. You fools would never do it to anyone in your own zip code…lol. Some 'people' are well equipped and trained with the ability to know exactly how to "seek, locate, close with, and destroy" idiots like you. Just a factual observation. Im very embarrassed for you. You're ugly woman must be so proud of you but I am am very disappointed and sorry that you're so intimidated by the big scary Antifa girl sir. Your Man Card is hereby Revoked for your obvious and admitted discomfort and fear of approaching overweight girls.. Very sad Jimbo. I would prefer to personally instruct and demonstrate to you a few effective and safer alternative methods to subduing, de-escalating and/or taking the fight out of an aggressive or disturbed subject. You couldn't defend against it and you would be picking yourself up off of the deck, ONLY If and when I allowed it. I could choke you unconscious before you hit the ground. So, You should just stick to automotive work and angling with the other Wanker Yankers because your aggressively ignorant inquiry shows your inexperience, your arrogance and your aggressive attitude of stupidity and weakness will one day get you Fucked up. Grow some balls…and don't be so stupid or maybe one day your ignorant questions will bite you in the ass. You're dismissed. Now, Goeth and fucketh thyself dickbeater.

keked

Come at me bros..yall got some crazy ass b.s. on there…Lol. Y'all are all seriously twisted, Delusional and hilariously insane. I'm no Antifa doofus and I'm no Crazy Patriot or supporter of any corrupt Corporate government or its corporate Policy Department or Courts of Contract, that is full of Private BAR association Members and other high levlel commercial Court Officials. I was surprised so many of you idiots are anti-Semitic and Outright anti-braincell. Good luck to all of you..Bless your hearts..but I'm not on any side other than the side of the Free and independent, Private individual man and womb-man with inherent natural rights. Be well. Liberty of death is more than just a carptch phrase or motto…it is how ever Free man and womb-man Must live or they will seek to subjugate and enslave you. Fire away. Lol. Out.

call it in. since he's white the cops might actually kill him.