Kikes have our backs

ukdefencejournal.org.uk/israeli-firm-helping-supply-us-border-sensors-and-towers/

Kikes will now be taking care of our border security for us. Don't worry, we can trust them. Sleep easy, and rest assured: the non-white invasion is being stopped!

Attached: sureIsHappy.png (438x512, 157.47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

russvj.files.wordpress.com/2014/01/29-stupid-things-white-people-do-and-what-we-can-do-instead.pdf
web.archive.org/web/20190708020011/http://ir.elbitsystems.com/news-releases/news-release-details/elbit-systems-us-subsidiary-awarded-additional-26-million
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Can we just fucking slaughter these meddling fuckers already?

Sometimes I wish jews weren't evil.

just sometimes

Inb4 "This just in, Israeli firm caught in helping migrants cross the border while pretending to secure it"

Seems everything that disgrace in the white house is doing, is all to the benefit of kikes. Outsourcing this or that to the kikes, letting kikes do this or that on the border, money money money. Kikes need to die.

They are not “evil”, morality doesn’t exist except for natural law. The Jews are just doing what’s best for themselves as a parasitic species. It’s time we start doing what’s best for ourselves and get rid of them and reclaim what’s ours otherwise we will go extinct. Adapt or die.

Is there ANYTHING trump has done which wasn't either bullshit or a complete and total fuck-up?

Not that I can think of…

Hurray! The jews arrive just in time to save the white race and America from the problem of illegal immigration and nation wrecking diversity they themselves created!

Attached: white people media1.jpg (1500x2557, 1.96M)

Attached: End clean water appropriation.jpg (759x729, 232.82K)

We Can Do Instead
from Baltimore Racial Justice Action

I don't think natural springs and the like have a culture.

It fucked up when I was copying, overall it's a great kike material.
Link: russvj.files.wordpress.com/2014/01/29-stupid-things-white-people-do-and-what-we-can-do-instead.pdf

how much influence does israel have on tech, security and intelligence?

Complete control

Dumbass thread.
Israelis aren't going to be on the US border, they are simply selling their tech to the state of Arizona.

Delete this stupid shit.

Dunno. Probably a lot I guess.

Attached: fuckin albinos.JPG (282x257 682.3 KB, 1.8M)

web.archive.org/web/20190708020011/http://ir.elbitsystems.com/news-releases/news-release-details/elbit-systems-us-subsidiary-awarded-additional-26-million

Evil as per definition of modern Whites is based on Christcuckoldry.

Jews aren't evil, they're subversive and brilliantly out maneuvering us. They play to win, and they're winning the game.

They need bullets to the head and all white traitors need ropes around the neck. Play to win.

They don't need to be on the border to control the borders since they are already on every board.

Same thing with all the airports and telecommunications. Gas like companies running and involved in it. Helped them greatly for 9/11.

Kike run companies*

Yeah they are, and it has nothing to do with the christcuck shit their foul brethren brought to European shores.
Its innate to them. They are innately evil.

Attached: Jews - Why the West is Fucked.jpg (3124x3432, 1.81M)

That's President Trump to you.

Attached: FEDFB28E-AFCE-4985-9333-87CA789A1C4A.jpeg (246x369, 70.2K)

Go away jidf. This board is 90% christian, with 10% being you spamming shills.

No it's not.

Attached: 10%.jpg (771x431, 70.3K)

Retard. How about light or colors? "Don't exist, only natural law."

If it wasn't for Christianity, we wouldn't have it in us to morally oppose jews?
Wrong. Every workplace narcissist applies that logic. They always have the same, bad end.

All is lost.

Just like how they sold, installed, and operate the US military early warning system for aircraft and ballistic missiles. Then on 9-11-2001 it magically didnt work.

Let the kike install all of your equipment with Intel backdoor access to Israel goy!.

Why is abortion still a thing?

Its time for common sense abortion laws, and to ban bump stocks

Please dont complain about deporting children if you support murdering them (abortion). You are standing on a mountain of dead kids while you sermonize about being compassionate to kids.

How to depopulate the world

Kikes are the good guys, goy.

Attached: 1546100011752.jpg (2048x1371, 1.31M)

did the jews plan this all along?
create influx of niggers and then sell security equipment?

Do they own the insurance companies and set the premiums. Does a wave of criminality being imported into your area make the premiums go up or down? And the value of your property? If I lend you 200k for a house and your house becomes worth 100k you know you still have to pay me the 300k don't you goy?

Now thats what I call proper jewing.